April 16, 2024, 03:58:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Denny's: Candidate Lookalikes Win Free Breakfast Until 2012  (Read 1774 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: July 12, 2008, 04:26:53 PM »

There are videos on the site...

Denny's: Candidate Lookalikes Win Free Breakfast Until 2012

Rise and shine, here's your steaming helping of "oh, man the campaign is everywhere! Denny's restaurant is hoping brave citizens will come forward ready to serve the needs of "Real Breakfast" by entering their candidate lookalike contest. Think you or someone you know has what it takes to become the leader of the free breakfast? All it takes is an uploaded video of your best candidate impersonation, making a speech about the eating a real breakfast (as opposed to fast food, not imaginary) any time between now and July 31.

The best three videos of each candidate (six total) will be put on the Denny’s Vote for Real Ballot where the public can vote (Aug. 5-15) in the one truly important election this year — who will win the grand prize of free breakfast until 2012?

(snip)

Are either of these guys going to win? Is it a fun idea, or totally Moons Over My Hammy?

http://www.citizensugar.com/1779820

Comments -

Good Point UnDave ... Well I sure as hell couldnt look like any of them .. and really not a fan of Denny's anyway

Here's what may be a good loophole for gals — in the rules they say it'll be judged on "mannerisms and content originality" along with appearance. . . so there's a chance? Because you're right — only dudes want to win free breakfast? I think not, my fellow Americans!

well there goes my chance to sue them for sexism, Citizen. 'Cause I was really, REALLY offended!

I've never been to a Dennys where it didn't take 45 minutes for the wait-person to ask us what we wanted to drink and then another 45 minutes before we got our drinks and another 45 minutes before we got to order food and another 45 minutes before the food arrived . . . cold.

If this is a way to get people to eat at Dennys, I'm not even remotely interested.

Here is the Denny's site - http://www.vote4real.com/

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2008, 06:34:31 AM »

More propaganda  from the Obama's network.  That's all you have ever posted and yet you complain that someone else would post something of interest. 

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.