March 28, 2024, 11:03:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #765 7/15 - 7/22  (Read 276931 times)
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« on: July 13, 2008, 11:13:44 PM »

<a href="http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/Sub3/Natalee2.swf" target="_blank">http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/Sub3/Natalee2.swf</a>

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE
« Last Edit: July 29, 2008, 06:25:27 PM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2008, 11:26:51 PM »

New cage?  Thanks!

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2008, 11:30:15 PM »

Sorry 2NJ - first I thought you were around, then I looked and you weren't there so I went ahead and locked the thread on page 50.  After I locked I saw you were back, LOLOL   

Next time 

Now it's bath time for me, brb in a bit
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2008, 11:35:30 PM »

Somebody opened this for me....made me look slow.. 

I am slower than you...lmao. I still don't get it. 
« Last Edit: July 16, 2008, 06:31:40 AM by Nut44x4 » Logged

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2008, 11:39:17 PM »

New cage?  Thanks!

Way to go!  You even beat the dueling mods!   

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2008, 11:47:41 PM »

thanks, klaas for including the video with every new thread.  i love it. 
dennisintn
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2008, 11:55:29 PM »

dennisintn

Yes, I agree, Dennis.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2008, 12:19:22 AM »

dennisintn

Yes, I agree, Dennis.

I love it too!  Thanks Klaas!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2008, 12:22:01 AM »

Posted today at RU - good reminder of where we are at with the Kalpoe vs. Dr. Phil case:

Daily News Wire
Article Last Updated: 06/13/2008 08:52:49 AM PDT

LOS ANGELES - Two brothers who filed an $800 million defamation suit against Dr. Phil McGraw and CBS over a broadcast concerning the disappearance of Natalee Holloway are already too tarnished to claim libel, according to attorneys for the defendants.

Holloway, of Mountain Brook, Ala., was vacationing with friends on the Caribbean island resort of Aruba when the 18-year-old vanished the night of May 30, 2005. Her body was never found.

A lawsuit filed in December 2006 by Surinamese brothers Deepak and Satish Kalpoe maintains they were defamed in a Sept. 15, 2005, "Dr. Phil" show, when it was alleged they gave Holloway a date-rape drug and had non- consensual group sex with her. They also contend the episode implied they helped kill Holloway and dispose of her body.

The "Dr. Phil" segment included statements by Deepak Kalpoe that were "significantly manipulated and altered," the suit alleges. In addition to defamation, the Kalpoes' suit alleges invasion of privacy, emotional distress, fraud, deceit and civil conspiracy.

But in court papers filed Wednesday, attorneys for CBS, McGraw and Kay Skeeters -- widow of Jeremy Skeeters, a private investigator hired by McGraw to interview Deepak Kalpoe -- maintain the brothers are "libel-proof."

They say the brothers' reputations were irreparably stained by prior published accounts of the Holloway case, meaning they cannot claim to have been damaged by the "Dr. Phil" broadcast.

After the Kalpoes were arrested for the first time in June 2005, they were in custody for 25 days and became the subject of international media publicity, the defense court papers state.

Joran van der Sloot, who, like the Kalpoes, was arrested and later released, told police in June 2005 that "he thought (Deepak) had raped the girl and thereupon murdered her," the defense court papers state.

The Kalpoes also adversely affected their own reputations prior to the broadcast by falsely saying they last saw Holloway with two security guards, who were questioned and later released, defense attorneys say.

Deepak Kalpoe later confided to one of the guards that he had lied to the police and apologized for getting him and his fellow guard into "that mess," according to the defense's court papers.

The brothers also did not ask for a correction of the "Dr. Phil" broadcast in time and are limited public figures, meaning they have to prove malice by CBS and the other defendants, the defense attorneys argue.

The defense attorneys have a motion pending Aug. 5 to dismiss the case on grounds the plaintiffs' lawyers disobeyed court orders to turn over information.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2008, 01:33:25 AM »

I am not an "Empath" like Destiny. I really don't know what has gripped me for 3+ years. I have STRONG feelings about this case that I can't explain in "Earthly" terms. I just feel that the family of Natalee is at more peace than we are now. 

crazybabyborg
« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2008, 03:17:05 AM »

I am not an "Empath" like Destiny. I really don't know what has gripped me for 3+ years. I have STRONG feelings about this case that I can't explain in "Earthly" terms. I just feel that the family of Natalee is at more peace than we are now. 

I think you can include Natalee in those peaceful sentiments, Wreck. It's my own personal faith and I don't wish to impose it on anyone else, but Christian scripture teaches that to be absent from the body is to be present with the Lord. Natalee is home. We are the ones who are away from home for a time.

The compelling thing about this case, for me, is the injustice that surrounds those who have committed this crime and the pain that it has brought to those who Natalee left behind. Beth's courage, strength, and determination has been gut wrenching and inspirational. Dave's disappointments, patience, and valiant efforts tug at my heart. The venom of the attack on Natalee's character continues to make me rage and the contrast between who Natalee was and who those bastards are that killed her, is so stark it's blinding. The madness of knowing enough sure evidence, as all of us who have been here and followed the case do, while no one is held accountable, makes it so hard to let it go. The whole thing screams at our sense of right and wrong, beautiful and ugly, tragedy and mockery.

So we stay and we stand. We stand with the girl, because as long as we are here, the final chapter isn't written. We refuse to let it end like this and as long as we are here we collectively hold back the current circumstances as an epitaph. This forum is made up of good hearted, caring people. It's right that we are keepers of this noble and right cause. I think we feel the sense of responsibility. We can hold on without being destroyed by it. I'm not sure it was meant for the family to never emotionally seek closure. Maybe in order to live with and honor Natalee's memory, they have had to find some place within themselves to not be eaten away by it.

I will never, ever, forget the night that Joran's "confession" was being heard, transcribed and posted on this forum. It came in pieces and it was in the light of Beth's video reacting to what was being unveiled to us in pieces. I was posting the translations, as were others, through tears. It was a corner, I believe, for the family. It was a corner even for a faithful monkey named Robots! I felt a sense of validation, and incredible sadness. Even though we all knew we weren't hearing the whole truth, we were witnessing Joran's acknowledgement of Natalee and her death. We saw Joran expose a glimpse of his true nature and we knew the world was watching it as well. The family so desperately needed exactly what Joran was handing them. The family will never give up on Justice and will always pursue it passionately, but we were watching the seed of healing being planted by the only one who possessed it.

Most of us need a different seed for closure. I believe we will witness it one day, and we and the family will end up at the same place when it's harvest time.
sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2008, 03:27:49 AM »

Great post, CBB! 

This case is definately good vs. evil on a daily basis for all to see.  A wonderful, beautiful girl like Natalee, denied justice as we sit and watch the evil living and smirking as if it will forever rule.  Of course we know it won't, we have been promised.  It is just very hard to wait and watch as it all unfolds as it should.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2008, 03:35:44 AM »

I think you can include Natalee in those peaceful sentiments, Wreck. It's my own personal faith and I don't wish to impose it on anyone else, but Christian scripture teaches that to be absent from the body is to be present with the Lord. Natalee is home. We are the ones who are away from home for a time.

The compelling thing about this case, for me, is the injustice that surrounds those who have committed this crime and the pain that it has brought to those who Natalee left behind. Beth's courage, strength, and determination has been gut wrenching and inspirational. Dave's disappointments, patience, and valiant efforts tug at my heart. The venom of the attack on Natalee's character continues to make me rage and the contrast between who Natalee was and who those bastards are that killed her, is so stark it's blinding. The madness of knowing enough sure evidence, as all of us who have been here and followed the case do, while no one is held accountable, makes it so hard to let it go. The whole thing screams at our sense of right and wrong, beautiful and ugly, tragedy and mockery.

So we stay and we stand. We stand with the girl, because as long as we are here, the final chapter isn't written. We refuse to let it end like this and as long as we are here we collectively hold back the current circumstances as an epitaph. This forum is made up of good hearted, caring people. It's right that we are keepers of this noble and right cause. I think we feel the sense of responsibility. We can hold on without being destroyed by it. I'm not sure it was meant for the family to never emotionally seek closure. Maybe in order to live with and honor Natalee's memory, they have had to find some place within themselves to not be eaten away by it.

I will never, ever, forget the night that Joran's "confession" was being heard, transcribed and posted on this forum. It came in pieces and it was in the light of Beth's video reacting to what was being unveiled to us in pieces. I was posting the translations, as were others, through tears. It was a corner, I believe, for the family. It was a corner even for a faithful monkey named Robots! I felt a sense of validation, and incredible sadness. Even though we all knew we weren't hearing the whole truth, we were witnessing Joran's acknowledgement of Natalee and her death. We saw Joran expose a glimpse of his true nature and we knew the world was watching it as well. The family so desperately needed exactly what Joran was handing them. The family will never give up on Justice and will always pursue it passionately, but we were watching the seed of healing being planted by the only one who possessed it.

Most of us need a different seed for closure. I believe we will witness it one day, and we and the family will end up at the same place when it's harvest time.

Wonderful Post CBB!!!...right from the Heart!

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2008, 05:27:40 AM »

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #14 on: July 16, 2008, 05:44:55 AM »

Please pardon the O/T

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal

Please go here and light some candles and say some prayers for Jaliek Rainwalker.  His story is here:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2348.0

There has not been a lot of movement in the case lately and he seems to have fallen off the radar.  I just went to his candle site and he had no candles lit for him.  If you find it in your heart to do so, please light a candle for Jaliek and say some prayers for him. 

He lived a hard life and has been missing a long time.  He appears to have been used by the family who took him in as a means for extra money.  The conditions he lived in were deplorable.  That there was no agency following this child is incomprehensible.  He was a little boy that fell through the tracks.  While you are thinking about it, please do something to help close those cracks.

I know monkeys care and have giant sized hearts and pray hard, please think about Jaliek as you are talking to God.  Thank you.

Here it is again:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal

Now back to our regularly scheduled discussion.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2008, 05:55:50 AM »

CBB, good job!!! And Carpe, love the pictures.  You seem like the nicest guy, and you are so darn funny.  Want to run away with me???  If the answers yes,  Ill be waiting on the corner with my "going to Grandmas bag , at 71st and Sheridan.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2008, 06:26:46 AM »

Always 1 and one guest are viewing.  So, I wonder who you are, Guest.  Why are you awake at 5:25 in the a.m. and what is your attachment to Natalee??  I will look in the Site thingee and see if I can tell where youre from. 

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2008, 06:33:08 AM »

wonder where Rob and Janet are......

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2008, 06:38:09 AM »

Dunno, but we do have a visitor from Bangkok, Krung Thep Thailand 
Some pervert searching for: "old thai sex"  

Domain Name   cat.net.th ? (Thailand)
IP Address   61.19.65.# (CAT Telecom public company Ltd)
ISP   CAT Telecom public company Ltd
Location   Continent  :  Asia
Country  :  Thailand  (Facts)
State/Region  :  Krung Thep
City  :  Bangkok
Lat/Long  :  13.75, 100.5167 (Map)

Language   Thai
th
Operating System   Microsoft WinXP
Browser   Internet Explorer 7.0
Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 5.1; Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1) ; Embedded Web Browser from: http://bsalsa.com/; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; Seekmo 10.0.424.0)
Javascript   version 1.3
Monitor   Resolution  :  1024 x 768
Color Depth  :  32 bits 

Time of Visit   Jul 16 2008 6:23:27 am
Last Page View   Jul 16 2008 6:23:27 am
Visit Length   0 seconds
Page Views   1
Referring URL  http://www.google.co...ai sex&start=10&sa=N
Search Engine  google.co.th
Search Words  old thai sex
Visit Entry Page   http://scaredmonkeys...ng-zina-linnik-case/
Visit Exit Page   http://scaredmonkeys...ng-zina-linnik-case/
Out Click     
Time Zone   UTC+6:00
Visitor's Time   Jul 16 2008 5:23:27 pm
Visit Number   12,090,896
« Last Edit: July 16, 2008, 06:44:39 AM by Nut44x4 » Logged

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #19 on: July 16, 2008, 06:41:30 AM »

Ooh, thats gross!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.