April 26, 2024, 10:16:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #765 7/15 - 7/22  (Read 278711 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #100 on: July 17, 2008, 12:18:53 PM »

o/t...sorry

AAAHHHHHH!!!
I am naked!!!
Klaas or CBB...does anyone have my Ohio State Buckeyes outfit??!!

CBB may have it but she can't change your clothes, I have to.  So if CBB posts it I can change it for you.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #101 on: July 17, 2008, 01:02:16 PM »

Klaas...O/T...*if* Robin H. does join...do we get a heads up?...or maybe an introduction from You...just wondering...your post from yesterday is stuck in my head...LOL....

Destiny

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #102 on: July 17, 2008, 01:04:50 PM »

o/t...sorry

AAAHHHHHH!!!
I am naked!!!
Klaas or CBB...does anyone have my Ohio State Buckeyes outfit??!!

CBB may have it but she can't change your clothes, I have to.  So if CBB posts it I can change it for you.

You such a Good Monkey Mommy 

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #103 on: July 17, 2008, 01:07:48 PM »

Someone using the name of RobinH and the email address I have seen on the internet previously for Robin Holloway has registered for membership into the SM forum.  This person registered yesterday.  Right now there are many people that have signed up that have not been approved.  I find it extremely ODD that all of a sudden after over 3 years Robin Holloway wants to post here.  It's very possible someone is pretending to be her.  I haven't approved this person yet, will try to get verification that it is really Robin.

If Robin reads here, that's one thing. She can do it anonymously. To register means she might to post. I find that hard to believe given the SM hate mongers over there. She just about broke her back welcoming Glenda to their site. I smell something odoriferous.

Hands MrsKub set of nose plugs...and fresh can of Troll-away spray....I'll watch your back...if, you watch mine...K?

Destiny

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #104 on: July 17, 2008, 01:33:24 PM »

Klaas...O/T...*if* Robin H. does join...do we get a heads up?...or maybe an introduction from You...just wondering...your post from yesterday is stuck in my head...LOL....

Destiny

Sorry, ran to the store and just got back.  IF RobinH joins her name will be RobinH.  They only way she will be allowed to join is if I know for sure it's her and Red says OK.  Otherwise I'm going to assume it's someone pretending to be her.
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #105 on: July 17, 2008, 01:39:50 PM »

Hands MrsKub set of nose plugs...and fresh can of Troll-away spray....I'll watch your back...if, you watch mine...K?

Destiny

No question, Des.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #106 on: July 17, 2008, 01:41:31 PM »

Dityhand win again,

Hit and Run Hendrick Croes is free of all charges,

3 year, conditional freedom and 160 hr community work,

Now Frans Duetekom and Government Layer Ruiz at the presentation of the case, Ruiz states that this case is a Political plot from Radio 90, AVP party and some other group to defame Mr Hendrick.

THe judge has handed down the sentance today, Now I Have Dirty hand in the light of News Media and Radio Station Investigation.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #107 on: July 17, 2008, 01:53:18 PM »

Caps, several of us feel there is a tunnel going from the lighthouse to the restaurant.  Do you know of this??

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #108 on: July 17, 2008, 01:59:01 PM »

Dityhand win again,

Now Frans Duetekom and Government Layer Ruiz at the presentation of the case, Ruiz states that this case is a Political plot from Radio 90, AVP party and some other group to defame Mr Hendrick.

THe judge has handed down the sentance today, Now I Have Dirty hand in the light of News Media and Radio Station Investigation.

Should be interresting to read Diario tomorrow
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #109 on: July 17, 2008, 01:59:42 PM »

Dityhand win again,

Hi Caps...Thanks for the info

Will leave a Freddy question in Shango for you...TIA
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #110 on: July 17, 2008, 02:09:46 PM »

Peter r de Vries RESPONSE TO THE RESPONSES…

trans>Google
The advertising storm which for ours Natalee-broadcast put up, rages after the retransmission simply by. We become still covered under interview requests and questions of the press. Yesterday evening our program in the United States has been transmitted by ABC and that is overseas see phone calls to the number of well. How it is exactly on the retransmission is reacted still what unclear, but other senders have, however, taken over the pictures. - yes-No - In the Netherlands I surprise myself sometimes a smattering concerning the responses. The proposition of Joran that he has invented everything, is sometimes cited as if it concerns a communication with the reliability of the realm information service, as a result of which it now a type undefinablely welles-nietes would be. I see that differently: to claim that it is a figment, is the only expedient which him still rest if he wants escape prison sentence. He can with difficulty say that he was then blood-serious. I wise in this respect that the consents of Joran are entirely in line with the serious suspicions which there were already against him and for which he is rather arrested has been. That had been among others based on - determined - the leugens which do Joran concerning its and leave that night had told. If he has lain then, which says then that he does not lie now also, read I left and Right. That seems an obvious question, but is it according to me. It has something like that of: once a liar always a liar, but correctly in this case goes that not. Joran have yes or no been at Natalee then they died, other possibilities are not there. Therefore as its first statements incredibly and untrue, become it are more probable that consent to a friend, taken off in good trusts, is, however, where is. Colleague Kees of of the bacon saw yesterday correct against me on that it more speaks that for itself you lie against the police force if you risk runs arrested or condemned - as Joran did perceptible - then that in één-op-één share you a situation with your bosom friend secret. -

CONSENTS WITH BODYLANGUAGE - Joran stated - still before our reportage had been transmitted - that he had only said what infiltrant Patrick of of the Eem wants `to hear ' and that he all what had suspicion. But how did Joran  knows what our infiltrant wants to hear??? Does he does want claim that Patrick him that has whispered firstly or this way? And isn't it this way that you do not say what in its situation then correct someone want hear, but then in particular your frankness emphasises? But no, consents, sealed with significant bodylanguage and with an handshake, detailed in place of it draws Joran from - on several days and times - in, in which says exactly those things he those questions of justice answers (if he was at Natalee then they died, what has happened with the body, how he has at home come, where shoes have remained, etc. etc.). Justice has meanwhile notified on a press conference that such a eighty percents of the statements correspond well to earlier research findings. -

SELECTIVELY SELECTED? - The lawyers of Joran now say that there has been selected possible selectively from the tapes. That is, however, funny. Its American Council man shouted firstly - for the retransmission - that there in fact nothing could be to consents and now proves to be that there more is then we in two hours could transmit, gets we the reproach that we selective have been. Of course, there has been cut because differently it an evening/nachtvullend programme will become, but that has correctly happened. The Public Prosecution Service has for quite some time eavesdropped on ALREADY our tapes in possession and. On that basis also the new suspicion - homicide - has been based against Joran. Justice would appear that of course do as from those tapes that there with the conversations of everything false was. - LOOSE ENDS - Of course can best this way be that there in the consent of Joran also what loose ends and inadequacies to sit. I have communicated directly myself in my retransmission that I take into account that he - bestwil - certain points things have weakened, distorted or kept back to protect itself or others. I in my life hundreds of assassinations have examined and disappearance matter. In a large number the dader has eventually taken off a complete consent and cooperated entirely with police force and judicial authorities. And then still there always as much as a number of points remains that does not correspond with the outcomes of the police force research. With that is the consent on battle worthless? Welnee. In the best marriages partners not always tell each other complete truth, therefore also in the friendship relation with Patrick Joran aims can have had to not entirely entirely inform him concerning for example the cause of death of Natalee, the way he came home or which him has helped. But that makes its exhaustive consent not less valuable or credible. In matter regularly contradictions or even falsehoods come to light in declarations. The judge frequently states then in its sentence that there " indeed talk is of inadequacies, but that the declaration in its general information credible and/or valid is". - NONE SHRINKS DURING INTERROGATES - The statement which Joran volslagen unstable and him have been elicitted at every moment all kinds of judgements can become, must I also contradict. If there someone stands strongly in its shoes the Joran are. He two times have been arrested and have during interrogate under heavy busy have been stood but none shrinks data. He could always its keep placidity and consequently to its right to remain silent to appeal. Absolutely no time let he during interrogate itself after its second arrest to seduce or from the tent lure but to say whereas something, there - behaviour experts devised - verhoorplan lay ready. That has not been stipulated the behaviour of an unbalanced intellectual lichtgewichtlichtgewicht lichtgewicht. Then still the theory that he Patrick of of the Eem has wanted impress with the tale which Natalee in its poor have died and her has got rid of vervolgens in the ocean. It has been broadly spread a roll monkey that this type horror-verhalen in the `onderwereld' also but would arouse only impression or ontzag. The opposite is the case. Belief me, nobody have been impressed - but correctly loathed! - if another one confesses that he innocent, has let disappear to youngster perhaps living in the sea and many years' has lain to its desperate mother. In prisons and desire assassins forced for which they sit there, conceal children, women, because differently they are subiet molested. No, it makes in the `onderwereld' correctly more impression if someone has sat WRONGFULLY and justice is forced that to recognise. Justice is not placed then in the verdachtenbank and has there one in the environment arranges in, in the inverse. - SMOKE DOPE IN THE CAR - Finally still even this: it is referred to that Joran in the car have geblowd. That is true. That has not happened because we or our infiltrant wanted that this way gladly or aimed at, but simply because Joran that itself do each day. He writes about that in its book and he for the second time was also then arrested, full he " communicated pride that he; this way stoned" then he was at home was picked up by the police force. There has happened in the car nothing that in normal living Joran also does not happen.
GODFATHER R. FREEZES

stange when i use the translator >input PETER R. DE VRIES the translation is GODFATHER R. FREEZES    who did that ????

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #111 on: July 17, 2008, 03:07:23 PM »

Destiny

Sorry, ran to the store and just got back.  IF RobinH joins her name will be RobinH.  They only way she will be allowed to join is if I know for sure it's her and Red says OK.  Otherwise I'm going to assume it's someone pretending to be her.

Things can always change....but I would just like to say that the few weeks that I belonged to BNH before quitting, Robin wrote at that time that she didn't read here. So maybe that wasn't the whole truth, maybe the Robin trying to join isn't the truth (as you already suspect...just thought I would mention it. I would like to also say that at that time she didn't say anyting negative about Scared Monkeys just she didn't read here. I can also say that she didn't post much there(BNH) maybe 2 posts per day sometimes none-not sure how much computer time she actually has? Other mods seem to police the board at BNH.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #112 on: July 17, 2008, 03:14:43 PM »

thanks, johan, i hadn't seen this one before.
dennisintn
Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #113 on: July 17, 2008, 03:17:28 PM »

Destiny

Things can always change....but I would just like to say that the few weeks that I belonged to BNH before quitting, Robin wrote at that time that she didn't read here. So maybe that wasn't the whole truth, maybe the Robin trying to join isn't the truth (as you already suspect...just thought I would mention it. I would like to also say that at that time she didn't say anyting negative about Scared Monkeys just she didn't read here. I can also say that she didn't post much there(BNH) maybe 2 posts per day sometimes none-not sure how much computer time she actually has? Other mods seem to police the board at BNH.

I wonder if there's a private area there where some of them (admin) chat??
Patti
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #114 on: July 17, 2008, 03:34:49 PM »

Klaas:

Can you please delete post 149?

Thanks in advance!

Something
Bad Happened!

But Aruba says...
Joran is innocent
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #115 on: July 17, 2008, 03:37:55 PM »

Klaas:

Can you please delete post 149?

Thanks in advance!

OK Patti - done, deleted #149
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #116 on: July 17, 2008, 03:48:23 PM »

Destiny

I wonder if there's a private area there where some of them (admin) chat??

Yes I heard there was Pita after I left, never went there. Actually they had a forum chat...where I did go, but no one was ever there. Infact the whole place was slow. Seemed the main activity was having someone knew  join so they might "pick their brain" about the whole topic of Natalee's disappearance, and secondly determine that "new" persons opinion about the Aruba boycott.

CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #117 on: July 17, 2008, 03:51:17 PM »

Caps, several of us feel there is a tunnel going from the lighthouse to the restaurant.  Do you know of this??

No there is not a tunnel. it solid coral area and the only digging that Dijkhoff costruction did with the DOW is to digg a channel for the cables to go to the light source.

since the calbe was always on a pipe above ground.
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #118 on: July 17, 2008, 03:58:48 PM »

Dityhand win again,

Should be interresting to read Diario tomorrow

Klassend:

The Latest on the Sneaker that was put in storage for later use....it also desapear.

Fiscal Lugo has notify Paules of the incident. This is from an relaible inside source....

Now DH will be investigated via the news group Since Canal90 was mention in court to be part of the hendrick part, and now they are going to see wo said what and where that info originated,

It wll be an interesting 2 week...more later....

More info will be around 10:00
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #119 on: July 17, 2008, 04:03:12 PM »

Now isn't that a suprise! The sneaker also disappeared?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.