April 23, 2024, 03:39:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #765 7/15 - 7/22  (Read 278622 times)
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #220 on: July 17, 2008, 11:50:30 PM »

ROFLMAO! Carpe, you crack me up!

Yep, Looks like it's gonna be a hot time in the old town tonight, alright! It's POLKA night at the Frog!!!
Steve Croes is hurridly changing his play list to include more Lawrence Welk.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #221 on: July 17, 2008, 11:52:25 PM »

Weren't those the same two people from 1-2 days ago...

where do they get these chumps? They must fall out of

the Divi trees down there!
Yep, same two! (They're camping out for Barry Manilow tickets at the Aruba Music Festival in October) 

Wreck,

Every day I wake up it is like Groundhog Day, all over again.

I simply cannot believe they torched 100,000 people

for 4 raping, murdering, body disposing lint balls

like the Van der sloots and Kalpoes of Aruba.

I mean, it is something that movies are made of, how can

one country be so full of idiots? It is no wonder Chavez

hasn't invaded them yet sending in a force posing as

Avon ladies. O'Duber & Rudy Croes & Hans Mos would instruct them

to stand by and let it happen.
Have you seen the movie: "Idiocracy"???

crazybabyborg
« Reply #222 on: July 17, 2008, 11:55:50 PM »

Weren't those the same two people from 1-2 days ago...

where do they get these chumps? They must fall out of

the Divi trees down there!
Yep, same two! (They're camping out for Barry Manilow tickets at the Aruba Music Festival in October) 

Wreck,

Every day I wake up it is like Groundhog Day, all over again.

I simply cannot believe they torched 100,000 people

for 4 raping, murdering, body disposing lint balls

like the Van der sloots and Kalpoes of Aruba.

I mean, it is something that movies are made of, how can

one country be so full of idiots? It is no wonder Chavez

hasn't invaded them yet sending in a force posing as

Avon ladies. O'Duber & Rudy Croes & Hans Mos would instruct them

to stand by and let it happen.

I've always said that the day WILL come when this story will be on the big screen! I hope it is well made, star studded, and a real blockbuster! Aruba isn't anywhere near the last blow from their corrupt decisions to ignore and cover-up what happened to this young girl, her Mother, and her Father, and her family. It ain't over!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #223 on: July 18, 2008, 12:01:10 AM »

Idiocracy:

No, but I just checked the plot out at IMDB. BINGO!!!!!!!

I need to see it now.

Private Joe Bauers, the definition of "average American", is selected by the Pentagon to be the guinea pig for a top-secret hibernation program. Forgotten, he awakes 500 years in the future. He discovers a society so incredibly dumbed-down that he's easily the most intelligent person alive.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #224 on: July 18, 2008, 12:04:07 AM »

IT DEFINITELY will never be over until it is time to be over, CBB.

This cannot stand. It will not.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #225 on: July 18, 2008, 12:08:47 AM »

Hans Mos

Aruba

------------------
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #226 on: July 18, 2008, 12:17:14 AM »

Interesting post, tonight by Eddie at BFN:

I was just on the phone with my friend from mexico speaking spanish and she called her new son "Daury".  I asked her to say it again and to make sure i heard correct.  She said she calls him that.  It's a short cute son like form name of Eduardo.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #227 on: July 18, 2008, 12:34:23 AM »

I was just on the phone with my friend from mexico speaking spanish and she called her new son "Daury".  I asked her to say it again and to make sure i heard correct.  She said she calls him that.  It's a short cute son like form name of Eduardo.

Eduardo huh? 
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #228 on: July 18, 2008, 12:41:28 AM »

Eduardo huh? 

And Eddie at BFN is????? 

Buckeye always has very interesting posts....thought provoking....and I like them.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #229 on: July 18, 2008, 12:43:18 AM »

Eduardo huh? 

And Eddie at BFN is????? 

Buckeye always has very interesting posts....thought provoking....and I like them.

Not sure who Eddie is.  I know he claims to have a "source/friend" in Aruba.  Sounds like he may either be from or vacation in that area ABC islands and knows some people.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #230 on: July 18, 2008, 12:51:10 AM »

Eduardo huh? 

And Eddie at BFN is????? 

Not sure who Eddie is.  I know he claims to have a "source/friend" in Aruba.  Sounds like he may either be from or vacation in that area ABC islands and knows some people.

If the conversation with his friend was in Spanish, I wonder why he wouldn't know that Daury was a sort of nickname for Eduardo....and his screen name is Eddie...just made me question...ya know?  Guess I have little faith...

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #231 on: July 18, 2008, 12:54:59 AM »

Over and out...g'nite.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #232 on: July 18, 2008, 01:08:44 AM »

Eduardo huh? 

And Eddie at BFN is????? 

If the conversation with his friend was in Spanish, I wonder why he wouldn't know that Daury was a sort of nickname for Eduardo....and his screen name is Eddie...just made me question...ya know?  Guess I have little faith...

LOL, excellent point    Nite 2NJ
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #233 on: July 18, 2008, 01:34:01 AM »

Sweet Dreams 2NJ....

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #234 on: July 18, 2008, 02:20:59 AM »

Sorry I haven't been here much...I've been posting away in the new *feelings* thread...TY Klaas and Blonde.....It gives me an avenue to put my other inner self out there...it feels good...so I Thank this Forum for that opportunity.......

Destiny

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #235 on: July 18, 2008, 03:08:02 AM »

Looks like someone let SandraK out again  .  Can't tell if she's letting me know that SHE knows who Shango is OR that she thinks I'm Shango, LOLOL 

I don't think we should make fun of SandraK's post. It's the first complete sentence I've ever seen her make!

there was also a sandra on fok in the beginning , a illiterate  person

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #236 on: July 18, 2008, 03:12:39 AM »

Now isn't that a suprise! The sneaker also disappeared?

The one Diario posted a pic of?

We need Destiny on the phone first thing tomorrow!! lol

If we were doing a poll of the all the elements or pieces in this case that we'd like to most know the definitive answer to, those darn shoes would make the top 10 on my list. All I feel I know for certain is that Joran purposefully constructed something about the shoes. For what purpose is something I've debated with myself for a long time.

Glad you finally got dressed for football, Idstlou! It took me a while to see the request and post it, but Klaas got it up right away!

Thanks for your help!!!

Shoes get me also!!!

I think there is truth to it...otherwise deepak would not have felt he "slipped" when the guy in the car was talking to him and he said he almost blew it.

kay...you know I love you all!!!
Do you all know it is L...as in Lisa.... LDSTLOU?
Not sure if you all are teasing me about Chunky Rat or really think it is IDSTLOU??!
!

No, Idstlou, I really didn't know it was Ldstlou! I'm so sorry!

ok...wait...aren't you supposed to say..."NO Ldstlou....I didn't know it wasn't Idstlou!!!!" lol

You know I luv ya CBB!!!! So I won't call ya Chunky Rat Jr.!!!! lol

Just kidding!!!

You are forgiven....didn't even have to ask silly girl!!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #237 on: July 18, 2008, 03:18:23 AM »

is that Savaneta reef ? near Arashi ?

Not CAPS , but I don't see Savaneta Reef anywhere........

http://www.visitaruba.com/attractions/sunandfun/diving_a.html

Wouldn't Savaneta anything be at the opposite end of the island?

I should think so nearer the town........

this came from google earch, if it shows at all.  i have never tried this before.
dennisintn

Edited to fix the post - Dennis, is this the photo you wanted to post?  That's all I could get from your post    :

Found the website it came from.  Lot's of good photos of Aruba here:

http://www.panoramio.com/photo/4145332

thanks, klaas.  i was trying to send a picture from google earth.  the savaneta reef is where that house sits.  go to google earth, and enter "savaneta reef" in the search place on the top left margin.  it's even got a pin marking where that house sits.
dennisintn

Thanks Dennis - yes.  You can actually get to the google earth from the link I posted above.  Here is a screen shot of that picture on Google Earth.  Note the location is near Savaneta which is at the other end of the island from Arashi:

Yes there is Savaneta Reef  and there is a old pipe 1400 meters  into the sea ,there is also a pipe in the Arashi area
i try to find the pipe
i don't know if this is the pipe on the pic

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #238 on: July 18, 2008, 05:35:52 AM »

Eduardo huh? 

And Eddie at BFN is????? 

I am with you 2NJ....very interesting observations ...... 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #239 on: July 18, 2008, 06:20:34 AM »

Just a quick drive-by.  I don't know anything about "Eddie".  I don't read there enough to have a handle on the posters.  It is odd, given the nic.   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.