April 20, 2024, 06:09:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #765 7/15 - 7/22  (Read 278541 times)
Poochy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #260 on: July 18, 2008, 01:19:24 PM »

Interesting post, tonight by Eddie at BFN:

I was just on the phone with my friend from mexico speaking spanish and she called her new son "Daury".  I asked her to say it again and to make sure i heard correct.  She said she calls him that.  It's a short cute son like form name of Eduardo.

Eduardo huh? 

I have a son and a brother also named edward, edwardo in spanish and speak it fluently but have never heard of daury being short for eddie, edward or edwardo. In fact never heard .of the name daury till on this website.  Must be something new.By the way Im not posting much but read daily.  Is Beth still going foward with the civil case? Not much about it in any papers or newsbreaks.I never heard back from Greta,Geraldo or Guilfoil on the sneaker find,but there was a rumor that media was on the island any truth to that? Also I just read the persnickety sneakers have dissapeared-did I miss reading that? ttyl monkeys sl

Thanks for sharing the info....I do not have the Spanish background and also never heard the name before reading it here.  Think I'll remain skeptical, for now, though.

Question - is it Dori? Dorey? Daury? Daurey? Daurry? Dowry? Dorie? Dorrie? Dawry? Dawrie? 

Who came up with the spelling 'DAURY' that we have to stick with? Did Joran spell out each letter in the name he blurted out or did we just assume this spelling cuz he played tennis (or something) with a guy w/this same last name?

Dori = a small, shallow boat, like the white boat w/red stripes on the Aru-bay video.
Daury is the guy who has a boat docked in front of the hotels.

Just curious...
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #261 on: July 18, 2008, 01:32:21 PM »

Carpe...I left a question for Ya in the feelings thread....TIA

Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #262 on: July 18, 2008, 02:23:43 PM »

(I would love to know what the headline says!) 

http://news.diario-aruba.com/content/view/3569/30/

HENDRIK CROES DECLARA LIBER DI TUR ACUSACION 
Friday, 18 July 2008 
ORANJESTAD(AAN): Diahuebs mainta huez a duna su veredicto den e caso contra Hendrik Croes. Croes a wordo acusa di a manda auto riba un agente policial, cu intencion di dal e cune. Ademas di esaki el a wordo acusa di a pone trafico den peliger. Tur esaki riba 16 di Maart 2008, cu tabata e dia cu tabata tin un manifestacion grandi riba pago di indexering.

Huez a trece dilanti cu pa e por condena un persona pa e acusacionnan aki, mester tin pruebanan convincente. Den e caso aki segun huez, e no a wordo convenci pa e pruebanan. Pesey el a duna beneficio di duda na e sospechoso. Huez a trece dilanti loke e ta kere cu a sosode riba 16 di Maart.

El a bisa cu ora cu Hendrik a yega cerca di e rotonde di Paradera, e tabata core poco poco, pero e no kier a lora banda drechi manera agente policial Maduro tabata indica pa tur auto hasi.

E kier a sigui straight. Maduro lo tabata para un tiki banda di e auto ora e tabata pasando y a dal su man riba e hood di e auto. Hendrik lo a aumenta su velocidad un tiki y e auto lo a raspa curpa di e agente policial. Huez a bisa cu el a haya declaracion di dos di e testigonan cu tabata para cerca, importante.

Nan tabata cerca di e rotonde y ningun di nan a bisa cu e auto a dal e agente policial. Ademas di esaki huez a bisa cu e rapport medico y e potretnan di e supuesto lesionnan di agente Maduro, no tabata mustra cu e tabata tin lesion.

Huez a bisa cu e no ta haya e declaracion di e colega di Maduro kende a sostene loke Maduro a bisa, suficiente pa kere cu esaki di berdad a sosode.

Huez ta haya cu e colega di Maduro no tabata para suficientemente bon, pa e por a wak loke el a bisa cu el a wak. Mirando cu huez ta haya cu no tabata tin un accidente causa pa Hendrik, no por acuse tampoco di core bay despues di causa un accidente, ni tampoco causa peliger den trafico. Huez a declara Croes liber di tur acusacion.

Online translation: 

hendrik croes declara pound of all acusacion
friday, 18 july 2008
oranjestad(aan): diahuebs morning huez owing to give his veredicto in the caso contra hendrik croes. croes owing to wordo acusa of owing to send car on one agent policial, cu intencion of strike the cune. apart from this past owing to wordo acusa of owing to place trafico in danger. all this on 16 of march 2008, cu was the day cu was have one manifestacion big on payment of indexering. huez owing to trece fast cu for her can condena one person for her acusacionnan here, have to have pruebanan convincente. in the caso here according huez, the not owing to wordo convenci for her pruebanan. pesey past owing to give beneficio of doubt at the sospechoso. huez owing to trece fast thing the is believe cu owing to sosode on 16 of march. past owing to tell cu hour cu hendrik owing to arrive close of the rotonde of paradera, the was core some poco, but the does not owing to lora near right as agent policial maduro was indica for all car make. the wanted owing to follow straight. maduro will was stop one bit near of the car hour the was pasando y owing to strike his hand on the hood of the car. hendrik will owing to aumenta his velocidad one bit y the car will owing to raspa curpa of the agent policial. huez owing to tell cu past owing to achieve declaracion of two of the testigonan cu was stop close, important. they was close of the rotonde y none of they owing to tell cu the car owing to strike the agent policial. apart from this huez owing to tell cu the rapport medico y the potretnan of the supuesto lesionnan of agent maduro, not was show cu the was have lesion. huez owing to tell cu the do not achieve the declaracion of the colega of maduro that owing to sostene thing maduro owing to tell, sufficient for believe cu this of berdad owing to sosode. huez is achieve cu the colega of maduro not was stop suficientemente good, for her can owing to look at thing past owing to tell cu past owing to look at. mirando cu huez is achieve cu not was have one accidente cause for hendrik, not can acuse niether of core bay after of cause one accidente, neither niether cause danger in trafico. huez owing to declara croes pound of all acusacion. come across

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #263 on: July 18, 2008, 02:34:36 PM »

I was just on the phone with my friend from mexico speaking spanish and she called her new son "Daury".  I asked her to say it again and to make sure i heard correct.  She said she calls him that.  It's a short cute son like form name of Eduardo.

Eduardo huh? 

I have a son and a brother also named edward, edwardo in spanish and speak it fluently but have never heard of daury being short for eddie, edward or edwardo. In fact never heard .of the name daury till on this website.  Must be something new.
By the way Im not posting much but read daily.  Is Beth still going foward with the civil case? Not much about it in any papers or newsbreaks.I never heard back from Greta,Geraldo or Guilfoil on the sneaker find,but there was a rumor that media was on the island any truth to that? Also I just read the persnickety sneakers have dissapeared-did I miss reading that? ttyl monkeys sl

Soryy catching up on reading and I have another question- If it is compulsury for arubans to join thier so called dutch marine  service on the island then is Joran a draft dodger at 18 or does .criminality let him off the hook?  Maybe a dumb question but does attending university let him off or maybe its his psychiatric history?

Sandy, I have searched till my eyes blurred and cannot find much on military service for Aruba. I'm not sure if the statement I quoted implied compulsion for the Dutch or the Arubans. From looking at Aruba though, it seems like there's far too many men in that age bracket running around, to be a compulsory requirement. JMO.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #264 on: July 18, 2008, 02:39:33 PM »

http://news.diario-aruba.com/content/view/3572/30/

Den Caso Fondo no a actua contra difamacion Eman y Croes 
Friday, 18 July 2008 
ORANJESTAD(AAN)—Si Ministerio Publico ta lamenta loke a pasa den caso Hendrik.....Despues cu Mos a insisti pa bay den apelacion contra libertad pa ex Ministro Presidente Eman y awor ta declara cu ta ex Ministro Tico Croes a pidi pa yega na un deal, loke no ta berdad, e declaracion cu autoridad penal a manda ayera a base di e caso Hendrik, a resulta straño.

Den dje ta lamenta cu e agente policial a causa persecucion di Hendrik. Tristo, ta e palabra cu Ministerio Publico a usa. Mientrastanto autoridad penal nunca a tuma paso contra Nilo Swaen, Departamento di Finanza, Presidente di Parlamento, Landsrecherche, cu manera tur cos ta mustra a despista autoridad penal den e caso Fondo Nobo.

Esey a conduci na acusacion oficial di gasta placa di mas, mientras Dr. Tico Croes a laga un reserva di 200 Miyon atras, mientras e rapport cu tabata exonera Henny Eman di hechonan castigabel tambe a cana un ruta sumamente straño.

Un midi mester tin den persecucion penal, manera DIARIO a bisa hasta dilanti Corte di Husticia y a gana su caso. E sentencia di Huez ayera y e declaracionnan di Ministerio Publico a mustra cu preguntanan grandi ta nace atrobe pakico a permiti loke a pasa den e Caso Fondo Nobo, caminda siete aña largo a kibra un Ex Ministro Presidente cu a rescata su pais y un ex Ministro di Finanza, cu a traha un tremendo trabau pa turismo, como Ministro di Finanza a pone control pa evita entre otro loke awor a pasa na Laboratorio, y a laga un reserva di 200 Miyon atras ora el a baha como Ministro di Finanza.

Autoridad penal a base di e sentencia di Huez den e caso Hendrik ayera y a base di e declaracionnan cu Mos a haci cu ta perhudica Dr. Tico Croes den imagen publico, mester trece e version corecto di Caso Fondo Nobo y mester actua awor contra esnan cu intencionalmente a trata di despista autoridad.

Informacionnan cu DIARIO tin ta mustra con Presidente di Parlamento sa cu tabata tin presupuesto supletorio traha door di Tico Croes cu a bay pa Parlamento atende, pero cu a worde tranca door di Presidente di Parlamento, loke a haci autoridad basa nan acusacion di gasta placa di mas.

Ora Departamento di Finanza a worde puntra si tabata tin un presupuesto supletorio, nan a bisa cu e no ta existi, loke no tabata berdad. Nilo Swaen tabata tin e presupuesto supletorio y Finanza tabata na haltura di esaki.

Pa loke ta trata gasta di mas placa, Tico Croes a bay laga un reserva di 200 Miyon atras pa Gobierno Oduber, pero e pruebanan aki di un forma of otro te na 2005, segun informacion cu DIARIO tin, no a alcanza Ministerio Publico.

Mas dudoso ta e hecho cu ora a cuminza persigui ex Ministro Presidente Henny Eman, un funcionario di Finanza a entrega un rapport na Landsrecherche, den cual tur culpa di Eman a worde absolvi. E rapport aki no a worde manda pa Theresa. Ora a insisti riba e asunto, Theresa mester a manda pidi e rapport, cu informantenan ta duda cu a forma parti di un Proces Verbaal cu e miembro di Landsrecherche, cu awor ta candidato pa un puesto halto, a traha pa por a haci Eman sospechoso enbez di testigo.

Cu investigacion nobo mester habri den e caso Fondo Nobo pero cu acusadonan nobo, ta algo cu ta parce inevitabel segun informantenan y informacionnan pisa cu ta alcanza DIARIO.

Ademas poco hende por comprende con e mes Ministerio Publico cu a permiti Mos gaña cu ta Dr. Tico Croes a bay pidi deal mientras ta Van der Schaft a papia cu dos abogado riba e posibilidad pa yega na un acuerdo pa asina evita, manera autoridad penal mes a pone den carta, cu nan por a perde den apelacion, ta haya tristo cu a trata di daña nomber di Hendrik Croes, cu si ta asina tampoco ta corecto.

DIARIO ta sigui cu su investigacionnan den e caso Fondo Nobo, cu a base di e sentencia di Huez ta haya un vuelta completamente nobo.

Online Translation:
in caso fondo not owing to actua contra difamacion eman y croes
friday, 18 july 2008
oranjestad(aan)—si ministerio publico is lamenta thing owing to happen in caso hendrik.....despues cu mos owing to insisti for bay in apelacion contra freedom for ex ministro chairman eman y now is declara cu is ex ministro tico croes owing to ask for arrive at one deal, thing do not berdad, the declaracion cu autoridad penal owing to send yesterday owing to base of the caso hendrik, owing to resulta odd. in dje is lamenta cu the agent policial owing to cause persecucion of hendrik. tristo, is the word cu ministerio publico owing to using. all the time autoridad penal never did take pace contra nilo swaen, departamento of finanza, chairman of parliament, landsrecherche, cu as all cos is show owing to despista autoridad penal in the caso fondo new. esey owing to conduci at acusacion oficial of spend coin of more, while dr. tico croes owing to let one reserva of 200 miyon behind, while the rapport cu was exonera henny eman of hechonan castigabel also owing to march one ruta extremely odd. one measure have to have in persecucion penal, as daily paper owing to tell even fast corte of husticia y owing to earn his caso. the sentencia of huez yesterday y the declaracionnan of ministerio publico owing to show cu questions big is nace again pakico owing to permiti thing owing to happen in the caso fondo new, caminda seven year largo owing to break one ex ministro chairman cu owing to rescata his country y one ex ministro of finanza, cu owing to work one tremendo trabau for turism, because; ministro of finanza owing to place control for evita among another thing now owing to happen at laboratory, y owing to let one reserva of 200 miyon behind hour past owing to descend because; ministro of finanza. autoridad penal owing to base of the sentencia of huez in the caso hendrik yesterday y owing to base of the declaracionnan cu mos owing to haci cu is perhudica dr. tico croes in imagen publico, have to trece the version corecto of caso fondo new y have to actua now contra esnan cu intencionalmente owing to deal of despista autoridad. informacionnan cu daily paper have is show con chairman of parliament know cu was have presupuesto supletorio work door of tico croes cu owing to bay for parliament atende, but cu owing to worde tranca door of chairman of parliament, thing owing to haci autoridad basa they acusacion of spend coin of more. hour departamento of finanza owing to worde ask about if was have one presupuesto supletorio, they owing to tell cu the do not existi, thing not was berdad. nilo swaen was have the presupuesto supletorio y finanza was at height of this. for thing is deal spend of more coin, tico croes owing to bay let one reserva of 200 miyon behind for gobierno oduber, but the pruebanan here of one form or another till at 2005, according informacion cu daily paper have, not owing to alcanza ministerio publico. more doubtful is the mature cu hour owing to cuminza persigui ex ministro chairman henny eman, one funcionario of finanza owing to entrega one rapport at landsrecherche, in cual all culpa of eman owing to worde absolvi. the rapport here not owing to worde send for theresa. hour owing to insisti on the asunto, theresa have to owing to send ask the rapport, cu informantenan is doubt cu owing to form part of one proces verbaal cu the acolyte of landsrecherche, cu now is candidato for one function high, owing to work for can owing to haci eman sospechoso enbez of witness. cu investigacion new have to open in the caso fondo new but cu acusadonan new, is algo cu is seems inevitabel according informantenan y informacionnan pisa cu is alcanza daily paper. besides some person can comprende con the self ministerio publico cu owing to permiti mos lie cu is dr. tico croes owing to bay ask deal while is van der schaft owing to talk cu two advocate on the posibilidad for arrive at one acuerdo for so evita, as autoridad penal self owing to place in carta, cu they can owing to lose in apelacion, is achieve tristo cu owing to deal of spite name of hendrik croes, cu if is so niether is corecto. daily paper is follow cu his investigacionnan in the caso fondo new, cu owing to base of the sentencia of huez is achieve one vuelta completamente new. come across

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #265 on: July 18, 2008, 03:03:16 PM »

Aruba
July 17, 2008, 18:08 (GMT -04:00)

Acquittal for Hendrik Croes

Policeagent Edgar Maduro leaves the court just after he was convicted for making false declarations against lawyer Hendrik Croes.

ORANJESTAD - Former Minister of Justice, now a lawyer, Hendrik Croes was acquitted of all charges after three policeman Edgar Maduro had accused him on March 16 to have intentionally hit him with his car . Maduro was himself sentenced to the making of false declaration, as his line with the requirement of a four-month conditional sentence and 160 hours service with a probationary period of three years required.

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #266 on: July 18, 2008, 03:18:45 PM »

Rent A car on aruba !!! to see the Paradise

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #267 on: July 18, 2008, 03:38:16 PM »

Rent A car on aruba !!! to see the Paradise

The victim kinda favors charlierat...wouldn't that be *sweet*? 

sandy leiva
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #268 on: July 18, 2008, 04:11:50 PM »

Eduardo huh? 

I have a son and a brother also named edward, edwardo in spanish and speak it fluently but have never heard of daury being short for eddie, edward or edwardo. In fact never heard .of the name daury till on this website.  Must be something new.
By the way Im not posting much but read daily.  Is Beth still going foward with the civil case? Not much about it in any papers or newsbreaks.I never heard back from Greta,Geraldo or Guilfoil on the sneaker find,but there was a rumor that media was on the island any truth to that? Also I just read the persnickety sneakers have dissapeared-did I miss reading that? ttyl monkeys sl

Soryy catching up on reading and I have another question- If it is compulsury for arubans to join thier so called dutch marine  service on the island then is Joran a draft dodger at 18 or does .criminality let him off the hook?  Maybe a dumb question but does attending university let him off or maybe its his psychiatric history?

Sandy, I have searched till my eyes blurred and cannot find much on military service for Aruba. I'm not sure if the statement I quoted implied compulsion for the Dutch or the Arubans. From looking at Aruba though, it seems like there's far too many men in that age bracket running around, to be a compulsory requirement. JMO.

thanks for the info. I have to cuncur. sl
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #269 on: July 18, 2008, 05:14:34 PM »

I don't believe that one was in the AHATA ONE HAPPY ISLAND pamphlet.

How to see all of beautiful Aruba on just four bricks a day!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #270 on: July 18, 2008, 05:40:26 PM »

What if your four bricks shy????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #271 on: July 18, 2008, 05:43:46 PM »

What if your four bricks shy????

Then ALL THE GOOD ARUBANS will leave your rent-a-wreck in the dirt!

It appears as though they are only very picky when it comes to your

watch, wallet, and set of tires.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #272 on: July 18, 2008, 05:49:07 PM »

Anita looks like a butch gym teacher from Russia.

I betcha she can haul a king azz load of peat moss.

I think that is why dingle ditz married her, he is in to gardening, right?

------------------
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #273 on: July 18, 2008, 05:50:45 PM »

With that gosh awful smile...

she looks like she eats her young.

she should at least start considering it as a wise idea!

------------------
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #274 on: July 18, 2008, 05:51:27 PM »

Guess so, she looks like a big orange .......

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #275 on: July 18, 2008, 05:53:51 PM »

Or may a giantnormus orange squash!

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #276 on: July 18, 2008, 05:55:01 PM »

------------------
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #277 on: July 18, 2008, 05:57:17 PM »

You know you want her Carpe!!!

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #278 on: July 18, 2008, 05:59:05 PM »

Carpe, shes saying ORANGE you glad youre not me!!!!! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #279 on: July 18, 2008, 05:59:19 PM »

You know you want her Carpe!!!

------------------
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.