April 24, 2024, 11:22:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #765 7/15 - 7/22  (Read 278670 times)
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #380 on: July 19, 2008, 05:16:45 PM »

I have been praying real hard that they'd all become better people, by now.

...but this brother, is about tapped out. 

My money is on "Father Time" these days!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #381 on: July 19, 2008, 05:23:33 PM »

Hey Yoooo, everybody!!!!

Satish Kalpoe finally passed his test for a driver's license

and learned how to parallel park!

Ain't that something?

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #382 on: July 19, 2008, 05:37:32 PM »

Magic 96.5 is the same radio station where supposedly an uncle of Steve Croes is/was employed.  It was also the employer of the guy who recently killed his family and tried to burn the house down.
SS
Edvard P. J. Lampe who worked for Top FM (Top FM is 95.1) was murdered along with his parents.  I don't recall reading that his brother Eugene, who confessed to the murders worked for the radio station.  If you have information that says otherwise please post a link. TIA

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/04/07/crime-not-limited-to-natalee-holloway-in-aruba-safe-island-paradise-lampe-family-mother-father-and-son-murdered-in-santa-cruz-suspect-in-custody/

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/04/10/aruba-triple-murder-son-eugene-lampe-confesses-to-triple-murder-compare-contrast-to-natalee-holloway-death-disappearance/

Top FM - 95.1 FM Santa Cruz  http://radiotime.com/StationDetails.aspx?StationId=13320

which station and announcer was sending out all the emails and appeals on the air to arubans and timeshare holders to "fight back" against beth and family? 
dennisintn
Not sure, and I haven't been able to find anything on it so far.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #383 on: July 19, 2008, 06:05:54 PM »

Magic 96.5 is the same radio station where supposedly an uncle of Steve Croes is/was employed.  It was also the employer of the guy who recently killed his family and tried to burn the house down.
SS
Edvard P. J. Lampe who worked for Top FM (Top FM is 95.1) was murdered along with his parents.  I don't recall reading that his brother Eugene, who confessed to the murders worked for the radio station.  If you have information that says otherwise please post a link. TIA

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/04/07/crime-not-limited-to-natalee-holloway-in-aruba-safe-island-paradise-lampe-family-mother-father-and-son-murdered-in-santa-cruz-suspect-in-custody/

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/04/10/aruba-triple-murder-son-eugene-lampe-confesses-to-triple-murder-compare-contrast-to-natalee-holloway-death-disappearance/

Top FM - 95.1 FM Santa Cruz  http://radiotime.com/StationDetails.aspx?StationId=13320

which station and announcer was sending out all the emails and appeals on the air to arubans and timeshare holders to "fight back" against beth and family? 
dennisintn

Tex...I think it was in a Diario article, with photos...it was posted on SM the day after it happened....hope that gives you a reference date...that said the son arrested for burning/killing his family...and that he worked for a radio station...don't know which one...

Destiny

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #384 on: July 19, 2008, 06:08:39 PM »

[/quote]

dennisintn
[/quote]

Dunno. ...but would you think I am a bad person to hope it was the dead one?
[/quote]

no sir, i wouldn't.  but i doubt we're that lucky.
dennisintn
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #385 on: July 19, 2008, 06:17:04 PM »

SS

dennisintn

Tex...I think it was in a Diario article, with photos...it was posted on SM the day after it happened....hope that gives you a reference date...that said the son arrested for burning/killing his family...and that he worked for a radio station...don't know which one...

Destiny
Destiny,
I'm trying to find (for dennistn)which radio station and announcer was sending out all the emails and appeals on the air to arubans and timeshare holders to "fight back" against beth and family? 

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #386 on: July 19, 2008, 07:11:34 PM »

SS
dennisintn
Destiny
Destiny,
I'm trying to find (for dennistn)which radio station and announcer was sending out all the emails and appeals on the air to arubans and timeshare holders to "fight back" against beth and family? 
Found it! 
Posted by *******:
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2582.msg344647#msg344647

Email sent out on June 9th 2005 by Edmond Croes of top Radio 95 and told to distribute to every website so Arubans can fight back. Just hours after JK2 were first arrested.
(Papi Translation)

06-09-2005 12:56 pm
hello arubianonan, you can follow the self desaroyo, but tra precupami the criticanan of certain American upstairs aruba. I am suggested among follow you for another www.misfitting.com, read the commentsnan try and form good at defence for aruba. We trahando is hard at aruba for fight back, all will criticizes cu can perhudica aruba. You aid is necessary. If you have another website where have forums, please inform. Upstairs www.misfitting.com they lastra aruba! Y is we have to take accion y we defends self against atakenan infunda. Cualkier informacion, tips, the.d. In my mail: top@setarnet.aw please fordward this for all aruban in you list. Bye.

Edmond croes top radio 95 fm mail: top@setarnet.aw or edmondcroes@hotmail.com one acusacion false and infunda of cnn: aruba is one country of prostitucion and drugs. Aruba is exports prostitute for the netherlands and Europe. Well at the netherlands we have bad name finish om come across, or do you bisanan cu are you one aruban they stay look at the meno wtf you, the person of europe person is very self pendew om aworaki they hariendu we of about owing to happen cu nathalee aino hand already but life goes on: aruba:
http://www.racejunkies.com/forums/printthread.php?t=1665&pp=40

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #387 on: July 19, 2008, 07:17:08 PM »

Tex...You're better than a blood hound tacking down stuff Wink

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #388 on: July 19, 2008, 07:17:23 PM »

dennistn must have given up on me finding it and left....

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #389 on: July 19, 2008, 07:24:55 PM »

Nice find, I'm sure he'll be back!

So it was Edmond Croes at Top95
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #390 on: July 19, 2008, 07:26:42 PM »

Tex...You're better than a blood hound tacking down stuff Wink

Thanks Destiny!  I'll admit that once I start looking for something...especially when I KNOW I've read it...I can't let go till I find it.  Very frustrating and time consuming sometimes, but very satisfying when I FINALLY find it!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #391 on: July 19, 2008, 07:40:06 PM »

Yes, that is what I've found.  The email was posted on the racejunkies forum.

Also found this post from Easywriter:
April 15, 2007 3:37 PM   
EasyWriter said...
Radio Top 95 and Solo di Pueblo, both are owned by Edmond Croes.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #392 on: July 19, 2008, 07:42:23 PM »

Yes, that is what I've found.  The email was posted on the racejunkies forum.

Also found this post from Easywriter:
April 15, 2007 3:37 PM   
EasyWriter said...
Radio Top 95 and Solo di Pueblo, both are owned by Edmond Croes.

Sorry, forgot the link to easywriter's post:
http://mike-connectingthedots.blogspot.com/2007/04/news-from-aruba.html

dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #393 on: July 19, 2008, 07:45:34 PM »

lol, i have to work sometimes.  durn it.  thanks, tex. i could have overlooked it for weeks.  now, is edmund kin to rudy or the croes who were killed.  i keep getting interrupted here.  one durn thing for sure,  aruba can't dig deep enough on that rock to hide from y'all for long.  thanks a lot.
dennis
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #394 on: July 19, 2008, 07:46:36 PM »

By the way where is  Easywriter: Is he OK I remember he was Ill.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #395 on: July 19, 2008, 07:51:25 PM »

I think he was with Renee and the psychos, in the video....he was some type of crying witness...or something..IIRC...
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #396 on: July 19, 2008, 08:24:30 PM »

lol, i have to work sometimes.  durn it.  thanks, tex. i could have overlooked it for weeks.  now, is edmund kin to rudy or the croes who were killed.  i keep getting interrupted here.  one durn thing for sure,  aruba can't dig deep enough on that rock to hide from y'all for long.  thanks a lot.
dennis
You're welcome!  I have found that it is very difficult to determine any relatives of Rudy Croes...I think that's by design...so I probably won't even attempt that one.
As to Edvard Lampe the murder victim from Top 95...I have only been able to determine that he and Edmond Croes were collegues and friends.  I determined this from the report of the Lampe triple funeral at the link I'll post below.  There are a lot of pictures posted from the funeral, and a condolence register.

http://tinyurl.com/5ngfad

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #397 on: July 19, 2008, 08:42:59 PM »

By the way where is  Easywriter: Is he OK I remember he was Ill.

Blonde - I don't know where he is.  BTgirl might know how he is though if she still keeps in touch with him.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #398 on: July 19, 2008, 09:32:01 PM »

Edmond Croes (middle)
http://www.colegioarubano.aw/colarin/noticia/index.php?s=carlmaykel
October 2006

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #399 on: July 19, 2008, 09:44:19 PM »

SS
dennisintn
Destiny
Destiny,
Found it! 
Posted by *******:
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2582.msg344647#msg344647

Email sent out on June 9th 2005 by Edmond Croes of top Radio 95 and told to distribute to every website so Arubans can fight back. Just hours after JK2 were first arrested.
(Papi Translation)

06-09-2005 12:56 pm
hello arubianonan, you can follow the self desaroyo, but tra precupami the criticanan of certain American upstairs aruba. I am suggested among follow you for another www.misfitting.com, read the commentsnan try and form good at defence for aruba. We trahando is hard at aruba for fight back, all will criticizes cu can perhudica aruba. You aid is necessary. If you have another website where have forums, please inform. Upstairs www.misfitting.com they lastra aruba! Y is we have to take accion y we defends self against atakenan infunda. Cualkier informacion, tips, the.d. In my mail: top@setarnet.aw please fordward this for all aruban in you list. Bye.

Edmond croes top radio 95 fm mail: top@setarnet.aw or edmondcroes@hotmail.com one acusacion false and infunda of cnn: aruba is one country of prostitucion and drugs. Aruba is exports prostitute for the netherlands and Europe. Well at the netherlands we have bad name finish om come across, or do you bisanan cu are you one aruban they stay look at the meno wtf you, the person of europe person is very self pendew om aworaki they hariendu we of about owing to happen cu nathalee aino hand already but life goes on: aruba:
http://www.racejunkies.com/forums/printthread.php?t=1665&pp=40

She hadn't been dead 10 whole days. Life goes on, right?

> Aruba  > All those GOOD ARUBANS

------------------
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.