April 25, 2024, 10:52:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #765 7/15 - 7/22  (Read 278699 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #420 on: July 19, 2008, 11:32:35 PM »

Destiny - kpg has been posting on the front page of SM for quite some time.  They have posted more there than in the forum. 
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #421 on: July 19, 2008, 11:39:14 PM »

Destiny - a bananana for you.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #422 on: July 19, 2008, 11:42:03 PM »

AMIGOE NEWS:

Don't Fall Victim To The Bling Bling Loverboy

http://tinyurl.com/5qxve6

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #423 on: July 19, 2008, 11:42:15 PM »

Destiny - a bananana for you.

Yummy...I fetch it now...TY Always...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #424 on: July 19, 2008, 11:55:52 PM »

AMIGOE NEWS:

Don't Fall Victim To The Bling Bling Loverboy

http://tinyurl.com/5qxve6

Slightly revised cartoon from Carpe's link above 

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #425 on: July 20, 2008, 12:09:28 AM »

Night, you all.....

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #426 on: July 20, 2008, 12:09:37 AM »

See Ya Monkeys later....

Destiny

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #427 on: July 20, 2008, 12:09:43 AM »

OMG

Yup, that is who done it! All he is missing is two bolts coming

out of each side of his neck.

Who cuts his hair like that? We know it can't be Anita, 'cuz

Sebastian looks like a mop.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #428 on: July 20, 2008, 12:10:26 AM »

G'Nite Des & Always!

------------------
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #429 on: July 20, 2008, 12:41:06 AM »

MsMARPLE...

Re: your email last week...have made a lot of phone calls to ALE and other Depts...RE: reporting of crimes on Aruba....MsMarple...You are 100% CORRECT!!!

The stats a *wayyyyyyy* off...and the Dept's and agencies I called are now saying..."they do not have the authority to give that info out...or..they just plain say they don't know...but...the people I call...spend a boat load of my time trying to find out who told me to call them...

ALSO...if you check back on *online* newspaper stats...Diario is the one I track the most...the *Police Reports* sections are getting sometimes days behind and mostly only a very few reports released to the print media by the ALE DEPTS...Yep You are Right On...I'll give you a few phone numbers if you want to call them re: this new phenomenon

I call it...the reigning political party has now, in some way established *semi* control of the press....

Destiny...signing back off.....

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #430 on: July 20, 2008, 12:45:41 AM »

MsMARPLE...

Re: your email last week...have made a lot of phone calls to ALE and other Depts...RE: reporting of crimes on Aruba....MsMarple...You are 100% CORRECT!!!

The stats a *wayyyyyyy* off...and the Dept's and agencies I called are now saying..."they do not have the authority to give that info out...or..they just plain say they don't know...but...the people I call...spend a boat load of my time trying to find out who told me to call them...

ALSO...if you check back on *online* newspaper stats...Diario is the one I track the most...the *Police Reports* sections are getting sometimes days behind and mostly only a very few reports released to the print media by the ALE DEPTS...Yep You are Right On...I'll give you a few phone numbers if you want to call them re: this new phenomenon

I call it...the reigning political party has now, in some way established *semi* control of the press....

Destiny - a good website right now in Aruba to keep an eye on as far as crime and police activity is awe24.  I notice it is posting what appears to be alot of the policy activity you don't see on some of the other websites.

http://www.awe24.com/
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #431 on: July 20, 2008, 12:46:17 AM »

SHIT!!! lol
OK...out of the "feelings" and back to reality...lol

Hey Snoopy!!!

Give me a minute to get back to "Just the facts Mam"...lol

LOVED!!! that "feelings" thread!!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #432 on: July 20, 2008, 01:17:43 AM »

MsMARPLE...

Destiny - a good website right now in Aruba to keep an eye on as far as crime and police activity is awe24.  I notice it is posting what appears to be alot of the policy activity you don't see on some of the other websites.

Hey Klaas,

Can u point me to the pic of Mr. Frans? I am looking to whip me up

another video!!!!

------------------
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #433 on: July 20, 2008, 01:25:28 AM »

MsMARPLE...

Hey Klaas,

Can u point me to the pic of Mr. Frans? I am looking to whip me up

another video!!!!

Here you go

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #434 on: July 20, 2008, 01:26:49 AM »

thanks lady, you're the best!

------------------
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #435 on: July 20, 2008, 01:27:52 AM »

thanks lady, you're the best!

You're very welcome!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #436 on: July 20, 2008, 02:30:47 AM »

I've missed Caesu for the past several days....did he say anything about being away for a while and I missed it?

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #437 on: July 20, 2008, 04:34:27 AM »

MsMARPLE...

Destiny - Thanks for your inquiries; I appreciate your efforts. I'm not surprised by your result.

One thing you say is interesting, though. The "suppression" might be coming from ALE, not the press. (I thought that the powers-that-be had probably told the media not to include certain types of stories in the online editions.)

It is true that 24ora and awe24 online have many police incidents. But they don't involve tourists (except maybe an accident or incident - with a tourist driving or otherwise at fault).

Monkeys - I know y'all probably think I'm obsessive about the Murder & Crime thread. (At times I certainly have been.) But I challenge you to READ the Summary through December, 2006 (Page 16; see my sig) - and then at least skim the subsequent pages.

Notice a difference? How many murders in 2007, and 2008 so far? How many violent crimes involving tourists? How many in the areas frequented by tourists? These incidents are not showing up in the online versions - and I don't think it's due to a LACK of such incidents.

I think Aruba would be shouting it from the rooftops if a dramatic decrease in these types of crimes had occurred.

This is why I did not extend the Summary through 2007. We haven't had a resource since early 2007.

Destiny - Need to talk to you about the OTHER matter (personal) that I emailed you.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #438 on: July 20, 2008, 04:40:31 AM »

ok...am I the ONLY one who can't sleep tonight?
Little monkey has a friend spending the night and they are trying like heck to stay up all night.
Stepsister is cooking something WONDERFUL!!! and I am trying hard not to eat this early morn....but may have to give in to the "big breakfast"
Whether you are just getting up...or just going to bed...may your kitchen smell as good as mine right now...lol...say a thank you prayer to all stepsisters!!! and may we all be united in finding justice for our little angel Natalee.
Sweet dreams Monkeys!!
Love you all!!!

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #439 on: July 20, 2008, 04:49:20 AM »

ok...did I tell you I can't get to sleep??!! lol
So went to RU to read..hey..you all were sleepimg!!! lol
Had to show you all this post...can we say "DUUUUHHHH"

A
C Posted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:09 am   

resigned wrote:

Agreed - Limiting discussion is just that - no mater what is being discussed. However - it is nice to at least have a foundation to base discussion and not just wild theories based primarily on the notion "anything is possible". 

Something occured to me this morning when I was sitting outside drinking coffee. In February when Joran and Vander Eems's tape surfaced, Joran spoke of the "shaking" that happened with Natalee. I remember being on another site at the time and it was brought out that the ALE asked the family if Natalee had ever had shaking episodes in the past. This, evidentally, happened in the first days of the case. So, if this is all true, it seems the ALE did have information early on....because I do not remember the "shaking" statement being brought out until Joran's conversation with Vander Eem in February. If this is the case and the ALE asked Natalee's family about this.....and then almost three years later, the same comes out of Joran's mouth.....it makes one think that the ALE MIGHT be covering for someone. I mean, as stated earlier.....the comment that 80% of this case was confirmed by Joran's statements to Vander Eem....it does seem that this amount of evidence would be enough to take this to court. Why would the ALE have asked the family this? They must have known something regarding the shaking..... 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.