April 26, 2024, 03:44:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #765 7/15 - 7/22  (Read 278728 times)
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #520 on: July 20, 2008, 05:41:04 PM »

Do the laces look double knotted to anyone???

Looks like they just might be double knotted...what do you all think?

yep they are

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
sandy leiva
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #521 on: July 20, 2008, 05:44:46 PM »

yes it does appear to be double knotted.

and.....they also look like the ones he showed to greta on her show only alot cleaner.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #522 on: July 20, 2008, 05:45:15 PM »

BleachedBlack - Carlos Sevarino Trump has been posting on the front page of SM for quite some time.  He has a beef with Aruba too. 

LoRain - The aru-bay videos have nothing to do with Shango.  The aru-bay videos are very real and are not a joke in any sense.  If you want to make fun of the aru-bay videos I suggest you do so elsewhere. 

Klaas…have you ever see anything “official” on Carlos Severino Tromp’s claims? Caesu checked his Dutch website and didn’t see anything there. I can’t find anything other than his posts, videos and the sites he created.  TIA
LoRain
Scared Monkey

« Reply #523 on: July 20, 2008, 05:46:28 PM »

BleachedBlack - Carlos Sevarino Trump has been posting on the front page of SM for quite some time.  He has a beef with Aruba too. 

LoRain - The aru-bay videos have nothing to do with Shango.  The aru-bay videos are very real and are not a joke in any sense.  If you want to make fun of the aru-bay videos I suggest you do so elsewhere. 

Excuse me Klaasend....didn't mean to offend....

What is offensive to me are some of your posts at BNH and those of Reality, MIP6 and others that post there.  Hard for me to forget about that when you post here.

I swear I don't want to get into this again but I'm gonna be nice....OK?...now respectfully show me just which posts of mine at BNH that offend you....I assure you I do not "throw off" on SM at all there or anywhere else....show me what you are talking about...asap....

As for Reality, MIP6 and others....they are just members on a site....I don't pattern my thoughts...opinions or anything like theirs....just show me please which posts offend you OF MINE....and we will continue this in PM if you wish...I want this cleared up once and for all please...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #524 on: July 20, 2008, 05:46:39 PM »

Klaas…have you ever see anything “official” on Carlos Severino Tromp’s claims? Caesu checked his Dutch website and didn’t see anything there. I can’t find anything other than his posts, videos and the sites he created.  TIA

Mum - no I haven't but I haven't really tried either.  I know Caesu looked and couldn't find anything official. 
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #525 on: July 20, 2008, 05:46:46 PM »

Yep...looks that way to me too...I always double knot my tennies...cuz I'm often running around so fast...it only took me a few times falling on my own shoe laces...to make it an ingrained habit for me....

Destiny

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #526 on: July 20, 2008, 05:48:56 PM »

Carpe (I hate to even ask) but can you post the shoe in the hole picture again? 

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #527 on: July 20, 2008, 06:01:36 PM »

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #528 on: July 20, 2008, 06:02:47 PM »

Mum - no I haven't but I haven't really tried either.  I know Caesu looked and couldn't find anything official. 

Thanks klaas...will keep an eye out for anything...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #529 on: July 20, 2008, 06:03:04 PM »

Excuse me Klaasend....didn't mean to offend....

What is offensive to me are some of your posts at BNH and those of Reality, MIP6 and others that post there.  Hard for me to forget about that when you post here.

I swear I don't want to get into this again but I'm gonna be nice....OK?...now respectfully show me just which posts of mine at BNH that offend you....I assure you I do not "throw off" on SM at all there or anywhere else....show me what you are talking about...asap....

As for Reality, MIP6 and others....they are just members on a site....I don't pattern my thoughts...opinions or anything like theirs....just show me please which posts offend you OF MINE....and we will continue this in PM if you wish...I want this cleared up once and for all please...

You come here to SM once in a blue moon and make a smart ass comment about a subject we are discussing and you expect me to answer to you?  Not going to happen.  Also, in case you hadn't noticed the PM fuction will not work for you at SM so that's not an option. 
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #530 on: July 20, 2008, 06:11:14 PM »

Carpe (I hate to even ask) but can you post the shoe in the hole picture again? 

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
LoRain
Scared Monkey

« Reply #531 on: July 20, 2008, 06:12:02 PM »

I didn't smart ass about anything....I was interested in the clay on Aruba....and asked a question....I don't usually post until I see something I would like more information on....

So...I guess there are no offending posts made by me on BNH....thank you for clearing that up....

And no...I didn't know the PM system was down...anything else you want to rag on me about?...
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #532 on: July 20, 2008, 06:13:05 PM »

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #533 on: July 20, 2008, 06:14:08 PM »

TY Carpe "love you to pieces mices" (old cartoon)

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #534 on: July 20, 2008, 06:18:36 PM »

the Fam  

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #535 on: July 20, 2008, 06:19:19 PM »

I didn't smart ass about anything....I was interested in the clay on Aruba....and asked a question....I don't usually post until I see something I would like more information on....

So...I guess there are no offending posts made by me on BNH....thank you for clearing that up....

And no...I didn't know the PM system was down...anything else you want to rag on me about?...

This was the smart ass post of yours I was referring to.  The PM system isn't down it's disabled and has been since October 2005.

The "Arubay Videos"....perhaps Shango with a camera?....   
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #536 on: July 20, 2008, 06:20:38 PM »

Johan - I'm thinking that photo was taken early 2004.

Edited to add:  I'm referring to that family photo 
« Last Edit: July 20, 2008, 06:25:03 PM by klaasend » Logged
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #537 on: July 20, 2008, 06:23:01 PM »

Hmmmm, Johan, looks like everyone has wine except the youngest one.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #538 on: July 20, 2008, 06:25:25 PM »

Hmmmm, Johan, looks like everyone has wine except the youngest one.

I was JUST GONNA SAY THAT!

That is how those drunkard Sloots get started partying so young.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #539 on: July 20, 2008, 06:26:36 PM »

...and look who drank his down the most.

------------------
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.