April 17, 2024, 06:43:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #765 7/15 - 7/22  (Read 278401 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #600 on: July 20, 2008, 10:20:39 PM »

Carpe I need you to get the video it's at RU
I posted a link to the youtube and the transcript a few pages back.  Not sure if it's still there, I've been frying chicken for about the past hour.

texasmom...I am on my way...save me a piece of white meat please
Page 28
It's all white meat sunny...breast fillets southern battered and fried till golden brown.  Cream gravy, baked fries, and green beans....come on over!  Both sons and hubby have already attacked...better hurry!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #601 on: July 20, 2008, 10:20:56 PM »

Carpe the video of this is at RU can you please post it here

I guess I could, in theory.

...but do we really want to give that slimey ass lying beyotch

any more promotion? I mean, we are speaking of a wheezer ho bag, with so

little money, connections, talent, and brains... that about the only way she can

broadcast her work of vicious lies... is a free account at YOU TUBE. (no offense YT!)

Do we really want to promote this Natalee Holloway hating flea-bag infested whore,

named Rene Gielen???

I'll do whateva ya want me to do... just think about it a bit more & mull it.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
LoRain
Scared Monkey

« Reply #602 on: July 20, 2008, 10:23:29 PM »

LoRain
Why would you post at BNH where there is so much HATE and Dis-Information.
You think we don't know what goes on there.
 It may not be you posting the sick youtube's, but why be with a sick group like them.

They don't know know as much about the case as we do.
They sure can post some sick stuff.
You should stay away from them.

{{edit to add}}
 I don't think you are like them LoRain I think you are confused, you may be looking for a place to post about Natalee and testing out the waters here.

Blonde...I have no opinion as to what you guys know that goes on there....I am also aware of some sick youtubes posted very lately....that does not mean I approve of such...but I am not a mod over there...no I wouldn't post stuff like that so I'm not "like them"...but see all boards have good and bad...it's just sad to be judged because of what "others" have done...that's just not at all how it should be...there are some nice folks there that I like posting with....and I get tired of whining about being judged for the bad stuff folks do...soo....that's all for now....
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #603 on: July 20, 2008, 10:24:35 PM »

Carpe I need you to get the video it's at RU
I posted a link to the youtube and the transcript a few pages back.  Not sure if it's still there, I've been frying chicken for about the past hour.

texasmom...I am on my way...save me a piece of white meat please
Page 28
It's all white meat sunny...breast fillets southern battered and fried till golden brown.  Cream gravy, baked fries, and green beans....come on over!  Both sons and hubby have already attacked...better hurry!

Damn...I am drooling.......chicken fried chicken....and cream gravy...OHMYGAWD...I'd think I died and went to heaven for sure.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #604 on: July 20, 2008, 10:26:49 PM »

little money, connections, talent, and brains... that about the only way she can

broadcast her work of vicious lies... is a free account at YOU TUBE. (no offense YT!)

Do we really want to promote this Natalee Holloway hating flea-bag infested whore,

named Rene Gielen???

As far as I am concerned I don't want to look at it,but that's just MO ....it's pure lies and we know it....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #605 on: July 20, 2008, 10:35:19 PM »

I think it's one of thoes things, you see it right away ,or you just don't it's OK

Thanks for understanding,,,I don't dismiss it...I just can't see it 

I believe people see things and some don't.  Just like I believe there was a phone call and others don't and insist there wasn't.  Bottom line is I still believe there was a phone call no matter what people say.  So we all have different opinions and we all see things differently and it's fine.  If we all thought the same way then it would be one sided.  JMO.

san, what phone call are your referring to?  the one with the monkey in the background??

Yes, I believe that Natalee made a phone call that night.

I have to agree San and I was here one night when someone who would likely know said "I heard it." I believe it.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #606 on: July 20, 2008, 10:35:57 PM »

OK I guess I wasn't thinking, I'm sleepy nite all.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #607 on: July 20, 2008, 10:37:23 PM »

OK I guess I wasn't thinking, I'm sleepy nite all.

Nite Blonde.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #608 on: July 20, 2008, 10:40:02 PM »

I think it's one of thoes things, you see it right away ,or you just don't it's OK

Thanks for understanding,,,I don't dismiss it...I just can't see it 

I believe people see things and some don't.  Just like I believe there was a phone call and others don't and insist there wasn't.  Bottom line is I still believe there was a phone call no matter what people say.  So we all have different opinions and we all see things differently and it's fine.  If we all thought the same way then it would be one sided.  JMO.

san, what phone call are your referring to?  the one with the monkey in the background??

Yes, I believe that Natalee made a phone call that night.

I have to agree San and I was here one night when someone who would likely know said "I heard it." I believe it.

Yep.  I have gotten flack for believing in this call and I refuse to change my mind.  Our FBI knows it all and one day we will find out the truth.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #609 on: July 20, 2008, 10:41:26 PM »

JORAN 06/10/2005 STATEMENT

To your question whether I went out with Deepak and Satish, my answer to you is that I did not go out with them immediately when I met them. After that Deepak, Satish and myself went out once a week. We usually went to "Carlos & Charlies", "Tantra" and "Bahia". We usually went to these places to dance and to drink. Sometimes "Freddy" and "Koen" went with us to those nite-clubs. When we went out we drove in Deepak's car. Deepak and Satish were the ones that drove Deepak's car.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #610 on: July 20, 2008, 10:47:21 PM »

Carpe, I need to ask you something, will you get my email address?

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #611 on: July 20, 2008, 10:52:19 PM »

This right here is classic psychotic Joran at his best.

This ditty should be etched on his tombstone!

6/10/2005 Joran Statement

To you question as to whether I am under treatment from a doctor, I answer you that I am not. I am being treated by a dentist because I have toothache. I am also under treatment of a psychologist. This because I felt bad about the fact that the girl had gone missing. Before the girl went missing I was also under treatment of a psychologist.

The kid literally cannot go one full sentence without a complete & total
contradiction? He is so wicked psycho.

How he is still running around a free man is beyond me.

------------------
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #612 on: July 20, 2008, 10:53:01 PM »

Carpe, I need to ask you something, will you get my email address?

Sure thing, Always 1.

------------------
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #613 on: July 20, 2008, 11:02:01 PM »

I wouldn't be surprised one bit if Natalee was the

cause of his wittle toothache. I hope my girl looped

his azz up a good strong punch or kick to the mouth!

------------------
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #614 on: July 20, 2008, 11:15:21 PM »

named Rene Gielen???

You're right Carpe... by posting it maybe I gave them just what they wanted.  But on the other hand everyone needs to see their lies....and get as pissed off as I've been all evening!  Everyone who EVER thought about going to that God forsaken place needs to know that if you go there...and you are targeted for whatever perversion seems tasty to them at the time...and you become their victim; that they will spend whatever it takes, hire the lowest of the low, even a known HO...to lie about you....your momma...your daddy...your step-dad...and whoever else has the audacity to try to find the truth about the crime commited against you....and seek justice for you...much less just ask for your body so they can give you a proper burial.  AHATA or ATA or buttsquatta...whatever they call themselves now....will never care about anything other than their precious tourism.  They seem to not realize that TOURISM consists of human beings that come there to visit and should be treated as guests and safely returned after their visit...not just the dollars that they leave there.  LIEING about what a "Happy Little Island" they have and taking hard working peoples money to give to the likes of Rentaho Renfro and her twin Renee is their chosen path.  When some simple HUMAN DECENCY would have cost so much less, and meant so much more.  These idiots need a lesson they should have received as children entitled MAKING THE RIGHT CHOICES!  But really and truly....it's too late for that.  I hope their piece of crap crockumentary does come out and I hope the family jumps on them like the stink that surrounds all of them everyday of their lives. (The stink that we find common with SHIT)  I hope that every member of the family joins together in a lawsuit that will make waves from here to there....and that they close the place down with their settlement.  They may not ever have Natalee back...but maybe it will save another poor innocent family the grief that not only losing their daughter has caused but the blatant attack on their reputations and goodness too.  And then when they all herd to the Netherlands....Peter DeVries can have his way with them.

Rant done....feel much better now....

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #615 on: July 20, 2008, 11:37:10 PM »

EWWWWWWWWW BB ...... GROSSness either way, but I can see now it is a belly. He has dicky-do syndrome. His belly sticks out further than his dicky do.

LOL you are funny today Nut44X4

ROFL, you ALL are clever today.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #616 on: July 20, 2008, 11:37:23 PM »

Why has Beth, Dave, Texas Equisearch,Ocean Explorer, PI, Jossy Mansur, et al been so quiet since about March '08? Why is there no money drive to resume the ocean search?

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #617 on: July 20, 2008, 11:37:57 PM »

I probably should never "rant" or "vent"....I'm not good at it.  I hope everyone here knows me well enough to know which "them" and "they's" I was was referring to in my prior post.  If you're not clear on what I meant....know this....I have never and will never make a derogatory statement directed at Natalee Holloway, any member of her family, or her loved ones.  If you have any doubts, please feel free to go to my profile and read each and every one of my other approximately 1200 posts here.  Thanks for your understanding, if my prior post was not as clear as it should have been.  And yes...I would pay top dollar for an "edit" button of my own.

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #618 on: July 20, 2008, 11:45:28 PM »

I probably should never "rant" or "vent"....I'm not good at it.  I hope everyone here knows me well enough to know which "them" and "they's" I was was referring to in my prior post.  If you're not clear on what I meant....know this....I have never and will never make a derogatory statement directed at Natalee Holloway, any member of her family, or her loved ones.  If you have any doubts, please feel free to go to my profile and read each and every one of my other approximately 1200 posts here.  Thanks for your understanding, if my prior post was not as clear as it should have been.  And yes...I would pay top dollar for an "edit" button of my own.

Texasmom, you have every right to rant and rave and I happened to agree with what you said. wtg 

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #619 on: July 20, 2008, 11:45:31 PM »

Your rant was great!

I agree with all of that, and take your POV.

The only sentence  I don't fully agree with is this one:

These idiots need a lesson
they should have received as children entitled MAKING THE RIGHT CHOICES! 
But really and truly....it's too late for that.

It is never too late to take their economy and drive it nose first
straight into the ground, teaching them a good stiff lesson.

They depend on the USA for 80 percent of their tourism.

We really hold the money controls.

We can end them, we have the power, we have always had it!

All it takes, is just to keep putting it on them day after day, just like
we are doing. You just have to be consistent with it. If we continue
to do it long enough, we will snap Aruba's back right in half.

I think I may have a little sadistic streak in me, but I love watchin'
the bad guys get it right up the ol' johnny hopper!

It is like when I was 5 and walked down the stairs on Christmas
morning, looked under the tree...

...and I was all like....      

Oh mannnnn, A TRAIN SETTT!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.