April 25, 2024, 06:26:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #765 7/15 - 7/22  (Read 278692 times)
ocgirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #620 on: July 20, 2008, 11:54:02 PM »

Carpe (and all Monkeys)...
The boycott is alive and well; never underestimate the power of the monkey cage...my DD is in sales and has secured her spot on the "trip" to President's Club this year....the first words she uttered once she knew she had made the cut?  "Watch them plan the trip to Aruba and I won't be able to go...my mom would kill me!" (DD is almost 33--but she knows mama don't be kidding when she says Aruba is off limits--NO MATTER WHAT!)  LOL!  She called Corporate to put a 'bee in their bonnet' that Aruba might be cheaper...but ITS NOT WORTH DYING FOR!!!  Yup!  Boycott alive and well in California (and 52 offices between CA and MA)!

Life is not about waiting out the storm....it's about learning how to dance in the rain!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #621 on: July 20, 2008, 11:54:07 PM »

Klaasand, will you give Carpe my email address.  is anyone else having trouble getting into the Forum tonight or is it just me?  It took me 53 minutes to get back in.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #622 on: July 20, 2008, 11:58:40 PM »

The boycott is alive and well; never underestimate the power of the monkey cage...my DD is in sales and has secured her spot on the "trip" to President's Club this year....the first words she uttered once she knew she had made the cut?  "Watch them plan the trip to Aruba and I won't be able to go...my mom would kill me!" (DD is almost 33--but she knows mama don't be kidding when she says Aruba is off limits--NO MATTER WHAT!)  LOL!  She called Corporate to put a 'bee in their bonnet' that Aruba might be cheaper...but ITS NOT WORTH DYING FOR!!!  Yup!  Boycott alive and well in California (and 52 offices between CA and MA)!

That is great news. Ring another one up for Natalee!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #623 on: July 20, 2008, 11:59:05 PM »

Well, maybe you would if I spelled your name right.  I am sorry and thankyou.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #624 on: July 21, 2008, 12:07:02 AM »

Klaasand, will you give Carpe my email address.  is anyone else having trouble getting into the Forum tonight or is it just me?  It took me 53 minutes to get back in.

I already sent it to him about an hour ago    The forum was really slow and hard for me to navigate in yesterday, not so bad today.  I did let Dugga know I was having problems though.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #625 on: July 21, 2008, 12:08:36 AM »

Thank you so much!!!

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #626 on: July 21, 2008, 12:12:08 AM »

The last email I received was at 5:00 today so Carpe, if you sent one I didnt get it.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #627 on: July 21, 2008, 12:16:05 AM »

I probably should never "rant" or "vent"....I'm not good at it.  I hope everyone here knows me well enough to know which "them" and "they's" I was was referring to in my prior post.  If you're not clear on what I meant....know this....I have never and will never make a derogatory statement directed at Natalee Holloway, any member of her family, or her loved ones.  If you have any doubts, please feel free to go to my profile and read each and every one of my other approximately 1200 posts here.  Thanks for your understanding, if my prior post was not as clear as it should have been.  And yes...I would pay top dollar for an "edit" button of my own.

Texasmom, you have every right to rant and rave and I happened to agree with what you said. wtg 
Thanks Shell! 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #628 on: July 21, 2008, 12:18:15 AM »

The last email I received was at 5:00 today so Carpe, if you sent one I didnt get it.

Just sent one to you!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #629 on: July 21, 2008, 12:18:36 AM »

sirensong
 I think I see blue right here where I put the arrow

As God is my witness, I hardly ever see anything, but I always have a MAGNIFYING GLASS here at the computer & when I held it to the photograph today at where the arrow is pointing, I nearly jumped out of my chair because I clearly see a male face & above the male face I see a female face, can somebody else look at that area with a magnifying glass & let me know if you are seeing what I am seeing, please.
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #630 on: July 21, 2008, 12:21:20 AM »

Carpe the video of this is at RU can you please post it here

I guess I could, in theory.

...but do we really want to give that slimey ass lying beyotch

any more promotion? I mean, we are speaking of a wheezer ho bag, with so

little money, connections, talent, and brains... that about the only way she can

broadcast her work of vicious lies... is a free account at YOU TUBE. (no offense YT!)

Do we really want to promote this Natalee Holloway hating flea-bag infested whore,

named Rene Gielen???

I'll do whateva ya want me to do... just think about it a bit more & mull it.

You're right Carpe... by posting it maybe I gave them just what they wanted.  But on the other hand everyone needs to see their lies....and get as pissed off as I've been all evening!  Everyone who EVER thought about going to that God forsaken place needs to know that if you go there...and you are targeted for whatever perversion seems tasty to them at the time...and you become their victim; that they will spend whatever it takes, hire the lowest of the low, even a known HO...to lie about you....your momma...your daddy...your step-dad...and whoever else has the audacity to try to find the truth about the crime commited against you....and seek justice for you...much less just ask for your body so they can give you a proper burial.  AHATA or ATA or buttsquatta...whatever they call themselves now....will never care about anything other than their precious tourism.  They seem to not realize that TOURISM consists of human beings that come there to visit and should be treated as guests and safely returned after their visit...not just the dollars that they leave there.  LIEING about what a "Happy Little Island" they have and taking hard working peoples money to give to the likes of Rentaho Renfro and her twin Renee is their chosen path.  When some simple HUMAN DECENCY would have cost so much less, and meant so much more.  These idiots need a lesson they should have received as children entitled MAKING THE RIGHT CHOICES!  But really and truly....it's too late for that.  I hope their piece of crap crockumentary does come out and I hope the family jumps on them like the stink that surrounds all of them everyday of their lives. (The stink that we find common with SHIT)  I hope that every member of the family joins together in a lawsuit that will make waves from here to there....and that they close the place down with their settlement.  They may not ever have Natalee back...but maybe it will save another poor innocent family the grief that not only losing their daughter has caused but the blatant attack on their reputations and goodness too.  And then when they all herd to the Netherlands....Peter DeVries can have his way with them.

Rant done....feel much better now....
Bravo TM! You Said Exactly what You feel and its the same for Me.....Thank You for having a rant it made Me feel better also....LOL! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #631 on: July 21, 2008, 12:29:39 AM »

Your rant was great!

I agree with all of that, and take your POV.

The only sentence  I don't fully agree with is this one:

These idiots need a lesson
they should have received as children entitled MAKING THE RIGHT CHOICES! 
But really and truly....it's too late for that.

It is never too late to take their economy and drive it nose first
straight into the ground, teaching them a good stiff lesson.

They depend on the USA for 80 percent of their tourism.

We really hold the money controls.

We can end them, we have the power, we have always had it!

All it takes, is just to keep putting it on them day after day, just like
we are doing. You just have to be consistent with it. If we continue
to do it long enough, we will snap Aruba's back right in half.

I think I may have a little sadistic streak in me, but I love watchin'
the bad guys get it right up the ol' johnny hopper!

It is like when I was 5 and walked down the stairs on Christmas
morning, looked under the tree...

...and I was all like....      

Oh mannnnn, A TRAIN SETTT!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Carpe!  I agree, instead of any more American dollars they get this... 

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #632 on: July 21, 2008, 12:34:21 AM »

Carpe, I sent you my question.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #633 on: July 21, 2008, 12:40:06 AM »

sirensong

As God is my witness, I hardly ever see anything, but I always have a MAGNIFYING GLASS here at the computer & when I held it to the photograph today at where the arrow is pointing, I nearly jumped out of my chair because I clearly see a male face & above the male face I see a female face, can somebody else look at that area with a magnifying glass & let me know if you are seeing what I am seeing, please.
I'm afraid to get a magnifying glass... But if the mouth is open on one of the faces you see, after looking at the picture for a moment I could make out what appears to be a man's face with the mouth open.  Strange!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #634 on: July 21, 2008, 12:50:04 AM »

Hey Hotping!
Thanks!  Glad I could help! 
I hope all is well with you and your papa!  Great to see you here! 

tm

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #635 on: July 21, 2008, 01:11:37 AM »

sirensong

I visually see something...but I'm not sure what it is....but I will say...in the past 3 days...of going over Blonde's photos and the arubay vid....over and over and over again...especially in the vid...I keep looking for another plastic bag...because my *gut* has been *screaming* at me..."look harder Destiny...there are two there".

Why that has been happining I don't know...but I have a very real tummy ache from the whole experience....

Destiny...TY for posting what you did...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #636 on: July 21, 2008, 01:15:50 AM »

sirensong

I'm afraid to get a magnifying glass... But if the mouth is open on one of the faces you see, after looking at the picture for a moment I could make out what appears to be a man's face with the mouth open.  Strange!

Thank you TXMom, the face with the open mouth is the female & if you do it with the magnifying glass you will then see the male face right below hers, the point of the arrow is right below his nose & above what appears to be a thin moustache.  You will cry if you see these two faces, especially the female faces. Ughhhhhhh.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #637 on: July 21, 2008, 01:22:21 AM »

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #638 on: July 21, 2008, 01:22:37 AM »

sirensong

Thank you TXMom, the face with the open mouth is the female & if you do it with the magnifying glass you will then see the male face right below hers, the point of the arrow is right below his nose & above what appears to be a thin moustache.  You will cry if you see these two faces, especially the female face. Ughhhhhhh.
CORRECTED, PLURAL WAS CORRECTED TO SINGULAR.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #639 on: July 21, 2008, 01:59:24 AM »

Great News! 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.