April 19, 2024, 09:54:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #765 7/15 - 7/22  (Read 278464 times)
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #700 on: July 21, 2008, 05:47:16 PM »

Any idea who this second person is supposed to be in the bag?...

Some people have posted that they see 2 add'l faces in another portion of the bag.  I, personally, could see what they referenced when I used a magnifier, but think it could just be shadows......far from a 2nd person to be identified.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #701 on: July 21, 2008, 05:47:46 PM »

on a dutch crime site

The website of the Aruban police refers under the category 'news' explicitly to the stories of Renee Gielen. "Why does that Aruban police that?" asks our American friend wondering. Me too. He notes that the Public Prosecutor and the local police apparently not determined on one  line.

http://kparuba.com/news.html

I can't open the pdf's there, Johan.....not that I could understand, anyway.

it is this link  http://kparuba.com/documents/news/Moeder%20wilde%20drugsverlden%20verbergen.pdf

and that is in dutch > abracadabra for you ha ha

What you can read there is the Gielen story  3 years, EXpensive research 

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #702 on: July 21, 2008, 05:53:38 PM »

on a dutch crime site

The website of the Aruban police refers under the category 'news' explicitly to the stories of Renee Gielen. "Why does that Aruban police that?" asks our American friend wondering. Me too. He notes that the Public Prosecutor and the local police apparently not determined on one  line.

it is this link  http://kparuba.com/documents/news/Moeder%20wilde%20drugsverlden%20verbergen.pdf

Yes, your link worked like 'magic', but I'm not sure I want to translate the Dutch...no abracadabra, here. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
LoRain
Scared Monkey

« Reply #703 on: July 21, 2008, 06:07:07 PM »

No, Lorain, do they look familiar to you?

Well I must admit I have never seen anyone in the bag either....so I don't know who some folks are seeing....
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #704 on: July 21, 2008, 06:10:40 PM »

The man has GOT to lay off the booze.......Moombas 7/20

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #705 on: July 21, 2008, 06:25:58 PM »

He can't even make a straight I'm cool two finger sign...

Look at that idiot, he's about to fall over.... you can see it in his face!

I don't know what he is mixing, but it sure ain't records.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #706 on: July 21, 2008, 06:31:50 PM »

The man has GOT to lay off the booze.......Moombas 7/20

the above pervert (IMO) does resemble a younger version of Hendrick Croes aka oldest Croes pervert (IMO)
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #707 on: July 21, 2008, 06:52:47 PM »

on a dutch crime site

Quoted from H.J. Korterink's site?
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #708 on: July 21, 2008, 06:55:17 PM »

About RU on the same crime site

Edited to remove direct link to RU

Our American friend writes that this site is "a well known Holloway family hate site. Julie Renfro posts under the nic" Glenda ". Aruban Another reporter posts under" MF ". All the bizarre stories that Gielen" reported "were discussed at that site BEFORE the "news" broke. "Tj 'could well be one of the disinformants. The poor family. There are a lot of (purposely?) Crazy reporters .... Just so happens they are female."

In other words, the bizarre stories of the journalists themselves  come through that website outwards and are then picked up in the mainstream media.

Yes, RU tested and promoted the majority of Gielen's theories before the articles were published.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #709 on: July 21, 2008, 07:05:45 PM »

on a dutch crime site

Yes, your link worked like 'magic', but I'm not sure I want to translate the Dutch...no abracadabra, here. 
I've only been here about 10 minutes and I can already feel my blood pressure rising.  The nerve of these people!  The Korps Politie Aruba website has a picture of Beth's book "Loving Natalee"..the "story" beside it is the lies of Rene Gielen. 

http://kparuba.com/documents/news/Moeder%20wilde%20drugsverlden%20verbergen.pdf
http://www.google.com/translate_t?sl=nl&tl=en

Mother wanted to hide afkickverleden Natalee Holloway's book Beth Twitty
WILLEMSTAD / ORANJESTAD - Beth Twitty, the mother of another 2.5 years ago in Aruba missing American teenager Natalee Holloway has made every effort to the drugsverleden of her daughter to hide.
Until that concludes documentairemaakster Renee Gielen, who, as a result of the recently published book by Beth Twitty, Natalee ‗ Loving, the true story of Aruban kidnapping and its aftermath, even more to the case has paid. She relies partly on statements about the quest time Jug Twitty, the now ex-husband of Beth, in and around the chollerhuizen in Aruba. When asked why, was the response of Jug:-Since Natalee recently in America in rehab ‖ Saturday. Is non-After reading the book predominates in all respects ‗ feel this is wrong. " For me the lies in the book and many other dubious assertions and events in the past 2.5 years, the demand sued: Wild Beth that Natalee would be found? ‖ For Gielen, who already has dozens of hours of footage and working on a documentary, to rise soon also to travel to America and continue to deepen in the Holloway case. (Amigoe)
Documentairemaakster to U.S. for 'real story' Beth Holloway Twitty at the time it left the police station Bubali in 2005
WILLEMSTAD / ORANJESTAD --When I looked her in her eyes, I knew that something was not right and from that moment I'm diving into the matter, to this day. ‖ This documentairemaakster says Renee Gielen about Beth Twitty, the mother of Natalee Holloway.
Gielen appeared 2.5 years ago in one of the world's most talked verdwijningszaken and was caught by the strange behavior of Natales mother who they interviewed in June 2005 at Holiday Inn Hotel on Aruba for the Dutch television TweeVandaag (now EenVandaag).
- When I knew yet what I saw in her eyes, I knew that I not sad mother in front of me. Now I know what I then saw: a mother in major problems. ‖
Earlier this year, the television who lives and works in Curacao, with video with statements by parties that a new light on the question threw. The Amigoe reported about it and the Dutch news programme Netwerk then sent off.
She now works partly as a result of the recently published book by Beth Twitty book ‗ Loving Natalee, the true story of Aruban kidnapping and its aftermath "a documentary with new material on tape. It does so with Dolph of Stack, Peter Ranzijn, Michel Drente and Suzanne Jansen.
Gielen is now up for the first time for this case to the United States to travel for further investigation. She describes it by the mother of Natalee's book as a ‗ imagebuildingverhaal with an act of the upper shelf. "
- After reading the book predominates in all respects ‗ feel this is wrong. "‖ Her suspicion was strengthened by it. - In my opinion, lies in the book and many other dubious assertions and events in the past 2.5 years, the demand sued: Wild Beth that Natalee would be found? ‖ IDEAL DAUGHTER
Gielen points out that Natalee never on the official vermissingslijst of the FBI has been. It also gives them that the tape of the Holiday Inn where a blond woman been seen, not to the Forensic Institute in Rijswijk would be lost, because Twitty had said that it was not Natalee.
Moreover, says she has information at its disposal that Natalee does not meet the image that her mother Beth happy about her creates: the droomdochter, a virgin who had never in her life has made a mistake, do not drink, do not smoke, never has with drugs experimented. The Christian girl that her biblical ideas in many ways uitdroeg a volunteer and was an example for all other young people.
According Gielen is the opposite true. Natalee would even have got itself into a afkickkliniek just before they came to Aruba. The girl would also as to its meaning have had on Aruba that they are no longer wanted. Natalee was at a bar ‗ belly jellies aflikken "by the male participants, blowend Saturday on the beach, her friends warned her not to even so much to drink, lists the documentairemaakster.
Natales ‗ addiction 'is dealt with in an interview that the producer has on tape, with the Aruban taxichauffeuse Trina (from protection no surname) - also in the book (if any taxi driver) to (for) name . She says that if Beths now the second ex-husband, Jug Twitty, and his friend Mitch to sit her in the taxi, they ask whether the taxichauffeuse them to chollerhuizen on the island. Gielen:-At her question why, replied: ‗ Since Natalee recently in America in rehab Saturday. "‖
Gielen dares the argument that Beth Twitty in the days, months and now years after the disappearance of her daughter wanted only one thing: Natales reprehensible behaviour and manner of disappearance obscure. And she had but one thing is needed: a scapegoat.
That was Joran van der Sloot, the boy who was last seen with her, in company of the two Surinamese brothers Deepak and Satish Kalpoe, who had (and) have done it, says Gielen. Joran has Gielen the mistake made in the first instance to lie about the abandonment of Natalee. - He also describes that in his book that he himself is not extremely. ‖ NOT DEUGEN
The idea that Twitty has played a remarkable role, in Gielen reinforced by allegations that they are in the course of time has done. Gielen cites several examples. - She performs in the interviews - FOX News, Geraldo - saying that the Dutch government has used the tragic events surrounding Hurricane Katrina in Aruba for the suspects to be released in september 2005. ‗ Rape is not a crime for the Dutch government, "Twitty even added to it. ‖ In the same interview the mother alleges that five statements in which Joran van der Sloot admits that he has in his house sex with Natalee who occasionally ran outside consciousness, while these statements do not exist, says Gielen.
- If you write in your book that during a meeting on Aruba with the Aruba Hotel and Tourism Association (Ahata) the remark that makes it all a cover-up was of Aruban side and the whispering reaction of the then President of Ahata ‗ would be yes, that is so, then you must have courage. While you on your ten fingers can natellen that can be checked, what I've done. ‖
About Strategic Communications Task Force which was set up by Aruba she writes that there was this ‗ to combat the negative media and to combat us. " Gielen:-A member of the Task Force denies this and says that the Task Force has always just tried nuanced approach.
In the beginning, the strategic task force correctly note legs are raised as a liaison for her. Hotels were settled, her press conferences were facilitated. Money collected. ‖ The member ‗ can only guess "that Beth's website - which often unsubstantiated statements and allegations that the island for any damage, nuanceerde - has experienced as an attack on her.
Gielen also cites that Twitty has repeatedly claimed that her daughter had no bank card with him, because ‗ who was in her bedroom in Alabama. " - This while Jug Twitty - stepfather of Natalee, who Beth meanwhile also separated - and a
friend in a taxi discuss that Natalee twice after her disappearance has included money which they have blocked her account. ‖
In the book writes Beth is to have felt threatened by Charles Croes, who as owner of a cellphone ‗ rental company 'quickly involved on all fronts and had offered assistance. He made efforts, according to Beth occurred as ‗ clearvoyant 'and would have asked about her sex life when he was alone with her in the car Saturday. A girlfriend was rescued her just in time.
Gielen:-They are not the only one who insults them toegooit. In an interview recently that I had with him, Croes tells his story. And that is totally different. Incidentally by Croes Twitty's ties with the White House confirmed. Jug Twitty said to him: ‗ I have very long fingers down to reach the White House. " All previously showed that Beth through Jug Twitty had contacts with Condoleeza Rice, then through the Dutch Minister of Justice got that Aruba ‗ a high profile case made of. ‖ (Amigoe)

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #710 on: July 21, 2008, 07:14:31 PM »

It is pure evil the thoughts that have popped into my head after seeing this image.  Makes me wonder if the disposer of the bodies may in fact have been keeping tropies from the disposals & when the SH** hit the fan felt compelled to rid himself of such evidence just in case he was identified.  No way it would seem that 2 full bodies would be in one bag if you follow what I am implying.

A grisley thought, for sure.  I don't have a magnifying glass of any kind so I have not seen it as you have.  But I believe that you see that image as you described.

It breaks my heart to think her body could have been right there where someone was shooting a video and no one knew it.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #711 on: July 21, 2008, 07:18:33 PM »

I've read just the translation and I want to hurl.   

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #712 on: July 21, 2008, 07:25:18 PM »

I've read just the translation and I want to hurl.   

To be honest, I don't see anything different in this translation and that which was posted the end of last year.  It's all the same complete and utter BS. 
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #713 on: July 21, 2008, 07:27:34 PM »

I've only been here about 10 minutes and I can already feel my blood pressure rising. The nerve of these people!  The Korps Politie Aruba website has a picture of Beth's book "Loving Natalee"..the "story" beside it is the lies of Rene Gielen.

That is precisely why they do it!

Just keep in mind, they are nothing.

It is about the only slime pit that they could get to post such trash.

Rene Gielen is a complete and total fraud.

People worldwide laugh at her. She can back up ZERO of what

she says, yet her mouth keeps running. She is much like Joran

in that way.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #714 on: July 21, 2008, 07:35:16 PM »

texasmom

My guess is that an American was so upset...and did not get a response from the KPA site...that the American sent a link to a few legitimate Dutch investigators, including HJ Korterink (who johann is quoting).  The posting was right after the initial Gielen article.  It's been posted a long time. 
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #715 on: July 21, 2008, 07:44:57 PM »

Does anyone know why Natalee is not on the FBI Missing Person's List?

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #716 on: July 21, 2008, 07:48:19 PM »

She is on the Birminham FBI site "Seeking Information" along with mostly murder victims.  My guess is that they know she is not just a missing person, they know/assume she is dead.

http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/seekinfo/seek.htm
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #717 on: July 21, 2008, 07:52:03 PM »

She is on the Birminham FBI site "Seeking Information" along with mostly murder victims.  My guess is that they know she is not just a missing person, they know/assume she is dead.

http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/seekinfo/seek.htm

I agree.  Made me sick when first posted because most of the others were deceased.
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #718 on: July 21, 2008, 08:03:32 PM »

Thanks, Klaas. Makes my stomach flip.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #719 on: July 21, 2008, 08:34:15 PM »

Any idea who this second person is supposed to be in the bag?...

I do not even know if you saw the first person in the bag,LoRain and I am to lazy to go back through the post to look. I just do not want you to feel ignored like lots of us feel sometimes.

I do not see the 2 faces that others claim they are seeing but I do see what appears to be a person in the one Blonde posted. It even looks like it could be Natalee to me. JMHO
Sam

Just a swinging with the tribe
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.