April 19, 2024, 01:10:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #765 7/15 - 7/22  (Read 278481 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #720 on: July 21, 2008, 08:38:36 PM »

http://www.brabantsdagblad.nl/algemeen/bdbinnenland//2596489/Ouders-Joran-bon-hende-op-Aruba.ece
February 6, 2008
Translation of portion of above article:
Snip:
Personally, they are the lies of their son now also Saturday, says Renee Gielen.

She is working on a documentary about the disappearance of Natalee Holloway and said the past few days with Anita van der Sloot, who for the rest of the press painstakingly hidden.
Snip:

GOOD CHOICE ANITA (BIG PEOPLE LIE) VAN DER SLOOT!    THE REAL PRESS WOULD HAVE LAUGHED AT YOUR LIES!!!!!  

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
LoRain
Scared Monkey

« Reply #721 on: July 21, 2008, 08:44:32 PM »

Any idea who this second person is supposed to be in the bag?...

I do not even know if you saw the first person in the bag,LoRain and I am to lazy to go back through the post to look. I just do not want you to feel ignored like lots of us feel sometimes.

I do not see the 2 faces that others claim they are seeing but I do see what appears to be a person in the one Blonde posted. It even looks like it could be Natalee to me. JMHO
Sam

Thank you for that Sam....I appreciate it....

Well...no I didn't see a second face in the pic....and only if I use my imagination can I see anything resembling any face....I tried...really I did when the pics first came out and FWIW...it's my understanding that Art Wood said that Natalee was not in the bag...so I guess it's up to the individual what they see or not....

Thanks again for the reply....
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #722 on: July 21, 2008, 08:46:18 PM »

Just like Joran says:

Fok the b*****!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #723 on: July 21, 2008, 08:46:23 PM »

LoRain
Do you have something  that you want to ask me

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
LoRain
Scared Monkey

« Reply #724 on: July 21, 2008, 08:48:46 PM »

I don't know....could you refresh my memory?..
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #725 on: July 21, 2008, 08:48:48 PM »

If I were to guesstimate the size of that white plastic bag by looking at the amount of area
it takes up in that drainage ditch, I would guess it's size to be about the size of a large/ tall
kitchen garbage bag maybe a little larger. You really can't fit much in that size bag. When I try to fit my daughter in a tall kitchen garbage bag.......uh it doesn't work.

http://family.webshots.com/photo/2508387840095153008CVKoJW

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
LoRain
Scared Monkey

« Reply #726 on: July 21, 2008, 08:49:33 PM »

I remember asking Destiny a question....
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #727 on: July 21, 2008, 08:50:26 PM »

Are there any of our Dutch posters on right now?
I am curious as to what this word means-afkickkliniek .

I am sort of guessing since the context of the sentence is talking about Natalee and her being a drug abuser. That it is referring to a rehab type place.

Sick , sick , author( Gillien) needs to be in some sort of rehab place herself. JMHO
Sam

Just a swinging with the tribe
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #728 on: July 21, 2008, 08:53:15 PM »

sirensong
 I think I see blue right here where I put the arrow

As God is my witness, I hardly ever see anything, but I always have a MAGNIFYING GLASS here at the computer & when I held it to the photograph today at where the arrow is pointing, I nearly jumped out of my chair because I clearly see a male face & above the male face I see a female face, can somebody else look at that area with a magnifying glass & let me know if you are seeing what I am seeing, please.

I see blue like the bracelet Natalee had on that night,
might be because I want too.

I saw what you were pointing out Blonde but had to use the magnifying glass & that blue is what appears under magnification to be a thin moustache I see both eyes the one on the left appears swollen & the one on the right appears squinted actually kind of like an Asian eye.  Under magnification glass I see 2 full blown straight on faces.  Did you look using a magnifying glass ???????????

Where did this pic come from?  Is it a portion of the plastic bag pic?
Aruba Bay Video-24 at about 2:48 on time stamp take a screen shot then rotate it and invert color anyone can do this it's not a trick. BNH

Is it a portion of the plastic bag pic? yes here is the whole bag picture

I was looking for her blue bracelet so i croped this picture to look for it.

LoRain
Scared Monkey

« Reply #729 on: July 21, 2008, 08:53:35 PM »

LoRain
Do you have something  that you want to ask me

Was it "who could the second person be in the bag?"...
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #730 on: July 21, 2008, 08:53:43 PM »

I've only been here about 10 minutes and I can already feel my blood pressure rising.  The nerve of these people!  The Korps Politie Aruba website has a picture of Beth's book "Loving Natalee"..the "story" beside it is the lies of Rene Gielen. 

Doesn't that tell you they're crooked? None of their evidence supports anything Gielen has said but ALE posted her article anyway.

Any thoughts that Dolph Richardson is Dirty Hand? He was in on the case from the beginning working behind the scenes. It was Dolph who was sent to pacify Bachus.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #731 on: July 21, 2008, 08:54:40 PM »

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w214/iliketoN0KTEM/rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr43443.png

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #732 on: July 21, 2008, 08:56:13 PM »

See LoRain I have friends who post a LOW places
LoRain
Long Timer

Re: Blonde........
« Reply #108 Today at 3:59pm »   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you Lois....if Blonde has tampered with something like this she should be *ashamed*....MO... edited by Lois 

« Last Edit: July 21, 2008, 08:57:58 PM by Blonde » Logged

Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #733 on: July 21, 2008, 08:56:17 PM »

Just like Joran says:

Fok the b*****!

Carpe , Could you please not put cigarettes in those folks mouth. I have recently quit smoking and every darn day is a struggle.

There is a commercial on tv quite often right now of a female. She is saying, I had a cigarette after breakfast , then another around 10am and one at lunch, More but you get the idea. All that commercial does is makes me want a smoke but I can be around other smokers while they are smoking and have no urge at all.  Sorry for off topic.

Just a swinging with the tribe
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #734 on: July 21, 2008, 08:57:39 PM »

Bleached Black, I think it looks like a restaurant trash bag.  I am 4'9", 102 lbs and I could easily fit in one.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
LoRain
Scared Monkey

« Reply #735 on: July 21, 2008, 08:58:45 PM »

See LoRain I have friends you post a LOW places
LoRain
Long Timer

Re: Blonde........
« Reply #108 Today at 3:59pm »   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you Lois....if Blonde has tampered with something like this she should be *ashamed*....MO... edited by Lois 

I said "IF"....if you messed with the pics....is that the question?...you want me to ask you if you messed with the pics?.....OK...consider it asked....
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #736 on: July 21, 2008, 08:59:06 PM »

I've only been here about 10 minutes and I can already feel my blood pressure rising. The nerve of these people!  The Korps Politie Aruba website has a picture of Beth's book "Loving Natalee"..the "story" beside it is the lies of Rene Gielen.

That is precisely why they do it!

Just keep in mind, they are nothing.

It is about the only slime pit that they could get to post such trash.

Rene Gielen is a complete and total fraud.

People worldwide laugh at her. She can back up ZERO of what

she says, yet her mouth keeps running. She is much like Joran

in that way.

So true Bro. If ther Aruba Police Department were worth a shit they'd have had the case locked down the first week. If they weren't corrupt we wouldn't have to be calling their hand. The fact that they would post Gielen's garbage says it all.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #737 on: July 21, 2008, 09:00:57 PM »

Just like Joran says:

Fok the b*****!

Carpe , Could you please not put cigarettes in those folks mouth. I have recently quit smoking and every darn day is a struggle.

There is a commercial on tv quite often right now of a female. She is saying, I had a cigarette after breakfast , then another around 10am and one at lunch, More but you get the idea. All that commercial does is makes me want a smoke but I can be around other smokers while they are smoking and have no urge at all.  Sorry for off topic.

Hi Sam, congratulations on your not smoking.

Anita isn't smoking cigarettes she is smoking pot.  Would that help 
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #738 on: July 21, 2008, 09:02:02 PM »

If I were to guesstimate the size of that white plastic bag by looking at the amount of area
it takes up in that drainage ditch, I would guess it's size to be about the size of a large/ tall
kitchen garbage bag maybe a little larger. You really can't fit much in that size bag. When I try to fit my daughter in a tall kitchen garbage bag.......uh it doesn't work.

http://family.webshots.com/photo/2508387840095153008CVKoJW

IIRC:

BT is about Natalee's size and did the "curled up experiment" and could fit in the area measured.  Boy, that was awhile ago.
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #739 on: July 21, 2008, 09:03:53 PM »

Are there any of our Dutch posters on right now?
I am curious as to what this word means-afkickkliniek .

I am sort of guessing since the context of the sentence is talking about Natalee and her being a drug abuser. That it is referring to a rehab type place.

Sick , sick , author( Gillien) needs to be in some sort of rehab place herself. JMHO
Sam

there aren't any medical facilities in the world capable of "curing" what's wrong with gielen and renfro.   imho
dennisintn
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.