April 18, 2024, 03:10:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #765 7/15 - 7/22  (Read 278429 times)
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #760 on: July 21, 2008, 09:32:27 PM »

Hi Sam, congratulations on your not smoking.

Anita isn't smoking cigarettes she is smoking pot.  Would that help 

Thanks San and yes if that is pot I am ok. 

It does slay me that now Joran smokes cigarettes as well as pot.

Joran will soon graduate to smoking crack.  It's only a matter of time.  He substitutes drugs for the real medicine he actually needs.

Yes, San.  Wee Winky Van Der Sloot is on the 12 step program that will make him the complete drug addict.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #761 on: July 21, 2008, 09:33:07 PM »

I don't know....could you refresh my memory?..

See LoRain I have friends you post a LOW places
LoRain
Long Timer

Re: Blonde........
« Reply #108 Today at 3:59pm »   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you Lois....if Blonde has tampered with something like this she should be *ashamed*....MO... edited by Lois 

I said "IF"....if you messed with the pics....is that the question?...you want me to ask you if you messed with the pics?.....OK...consider it asked....

Is there a purpose of you posting here and it always disrupting the conversations here? The pettiness of it all

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #762 on: July 21, 2008, 09:35:08 PM »

Hi Sam, congratulations on your not smoking.

Anita isn't smoking cigarettes she is smoking pot.  Would that help 

Thanks San and yes if that is pot I am ok. 

It does slay me that now Joran smokes cigarettes as well as pot.

Joran will soon graduate to smoking crack.  It's only a matter of time.  He substitutes drugs for the real medicine he actually needs.

Yes, San.  Wee Winky Van Der Sloot is on the 12 step program that will make him the complete drug addict.

Yep and god help those people who are in his presence.
LoRain
Scared Monkey

« Reply #763 on: July 21, 2008, 09:37:04 PM »

Thanks for your concern of why I post here....I have been on topic so I don't see how I can be disturbing the thread.....
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #764 on: July 21, 2008, 09:37:05 PM »

Uh oh.  It's getting nasty and we are not even CLOSE to page 50.  I thought the unwritten rule was that we get nasty when we get close to 50.  Slow down ladies...we ain't there yet!   

LoRain
Scared Monkey

« Reply #765 on: July 21, 2008, 09:38:22 PM »

Thanks for your concern of why I post here....I have been on topic so I don't see how I can be disturbing the thread.....

Perhaps the one sending other posts from other forums is disrupting....
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #766 on: July 21, 2008, 09:39:06 PM »

If I were to guesstimate the size of that white plastic bag by looking at the amount of area
it takes up in that drainage ditch, I would guess it's size to be about the size of a large/ tall
kitchen garbage bag maybe a little larger. You really can't fit much in that size bag. When I try to fit my daughter in a tall kitchen garbage bag.......uh it doesn't work.

http://family.webshots.com/photo/2508387840095153008CVKoJW

Oh My BB when I went to that web link you posted I thought I was going to see you trying to stuff your daughter in a plastic bag. LOL

The way I see the picture Blonde is posting it looks to me like a female in a fetal position. It looks like she has her knees tucked up under her chin. With that in mind I believe If I were still limber like when young or if I were deceased. I could maybe put in that bag.

LOL Sam that is funny!

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
LoRain
Scared Monkey

« Reply #767 on: July 21, 2008, 09:39:30 PM »

Uh oh.  It's getting nasty and we are not even CLOSE to page 50.  I thought the unwritten rule was that we get nasty when we get close to 50.  Slow down ladies...we ain't there yet!   

I was happy that no one had anything bad to say about me posting as of yet but I guess I thought too soon....and I earned my star and everything...
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #768 on: July 21, 2008, 09:40:15 PM »

Thanks Carpe - I do see one here:

Thanks Klaas for doing that to that picture. I was just getting ready to tell Carpe that it was taking as much of my imagination as the 2 heads in the plastic bag.I was using a magnifier and still could not see it.

I also seen discussion on RU about Nat's prom picture. Well one of them. Anyway the discussion was why her arm looked so thick on the side where she had her right arm around her date.Someone said it was a clutch purse. I looked at the pic and looked I could never figure out a possibility. Did anyone else read there during the time they were having this discussion?

Just a swinging with the tribe
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #769 on: July 21, 2008, 09:44:03 PM »

I was happy that no one had anything bad to say about me posting as of yet but I guess I thought too soon....and I earned my star and everything...

LoRain, you are pretty cool by me.  But...Blonde has explained over and over what she did and that she did not alter anything to make it appear that Natalee was in the bag.  She got what she got so I guess I believe her.  The question is...did the material of the bag and the shadows make it look that way or not?  I don't know....

We are all here for the same reason, I think, so I guess I just want to see us all putting our heads an resources together.  That's all.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #770 on: July 21, 2008, 09:45:49 PM »

SAM - Yes, I read all about the prom photo discussion at RU.  Her arm is squished is all.  Seriously, WOW at RU claims that every single photo posted on the internet of Natalee has been photoshopped to remove distinguishing marks.  WoW is 
LoRain
Scared Monkey

« Reply #771 on: July 21, 2008, 09:46:58 PM »

I was wondering about the thickness of the bag...being as nothing can be seen through it....

Thanks for the post truthseeker2...Blonde is entitled to think and do as she pleases....like everyone else....
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #772 on: July 21, 2008, 09:47:13 PM »

SAM - Yes, I read all about the prom photo discussion at RU.  Her arm is squished is all.  Seriously, WOW at RU claims that every single photo posted on the internet of Natalee has been photoshopped to remove distinguishing marks.  WoW is 

You are too kind to WOW.

LoRain
Scared Monkey

« Reply #773 on: July 21, 2008, 09:48:44 PM »

I was wondering about the thickness of the bag...being as nothing can be seen through it....

Thanks for the post truthseeker2...Blonde is entitled to think and do as she pleases....like everyone else....

That is...nothing can be seen by just plainly looking at the bag....
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #774 on: July 21, 2008, 09:49:17 PM »

You are too kind to WOW.

WOW gets very defensive when people say mean things about Renee Geilen, I find that odd and very telling 
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #775 on: July 21, 2008, 09:49:17 PM »

This prom pic?

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #776 on: July 21, 2008, 09:50:21 PM »

OT...Hey!  I earned a star!....whadaya know....

Congratulations LoRain,

Back in the early days we got different titles for the number of post we had.I remember being so pleased when folks started congratulating me. I had no idea what they were congratulating me for at first. I had never noticed the little titles under our avatar names.

I think the first one was monkey junkey. It has been so long now I have forgotten. It was a nice touch anyway.

Just a swinging with the tribe
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #777 on: July 21, 2008, 09:54:02 PM »

That is...nothing can be seen by just plainly looking at the bag....

IMO at this stage of the game what was in the bag no longer matters.  All of the photos/screen captures of the bag and other aru-bay videos, plus the original index of images and forum posts from the aru-bay site were  sent to the FBI by August 2005.  The FBI isn't going to tell us what they have found but you can be sure the FBI knows.
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #778 on: July 21, 2008, 09:54:41 PM »

You are too kind to WOW.

WOW gets very defensive when people say mean things about Renee Geilen, I find that odd and very telling 

Kinda like..."Me thinks thou doesth protest too much"???   

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #779 on: July 21, 2008, 09:55:19 PM »

This prom pic?

Yes - if you enlarge it you can see that Natalee's right arm looks "funny" in the photo but I'm sure it's just because it's squished between his arm and back.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.