April 25, 2024, 03:26:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #765 7/15 - 7/22  (Read 278676 times)
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #80 on: July 17, 2008, 06:19:43 AM »

Johan, would the visa be extended if he were enrolled at a university?

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #81 on: July 17, 2008, 06:26:13 AM »

Someone using the name of RobinH and the email address I have seen on the internet previously for Robin Holloway has registered for membership into the SM forum.  This person registered yesterday.  Right now there are many people that have signed up that have not been approved.  I find it extremely ODD that all of a sudden after over 3 years Robin Holloway wants to post here.  It's very possible someone is pretending to be her.  I haven't approved this person yet, will try to get verification that it is really Robin.

If Robin reads here, that's one thing. She can do it anonymously. To register means she might to post. I find that hard to believe given the SM hate mongers over there. She just about broke her back welcoming Glenda to their site. I smell something odoriferous.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #82 on: July 17, 2008, 08:14:20 AM »

University ?Joran ? >>>>    this

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #83 on: July 17, 2008, 08:23:41 AM »

University ?Joran ? >>>>    this

You're right Johan. I made myself snicker with that one. LOL!

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #84 on: July 17, 2008, 09:16:29 AM »

Johan...Do you know anything about Arubans being obligated to join the Marines at 18?  TIA

Merian Ernest Posted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 4:53 pm

They accuse us of allowing underage drinking. We do not allow underage drinking. Our laws
are different, because we have a different society. If you are 18 in Aruba you are of age
and responsible for your own acts. You are allowed to vote and are obligated to join the
Dutch Marines.
So our lawmakers feel that if you are allowed to decide you country's fate
and are asked to die for it, you should be able to order a beer and smoke a cigarette. To
put things in perspective. In the US you are allowed to drive at 16. In Aruba you have to
wait until you are 18. Nobody claims you are allowing underage driving.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #85 on: July 17, 2008, 09:39:20 AM »

Okay, Klass is not here right now so I will ask again later.  In the meantime, I have some thoughts I would like to share.  I have not posted much because frankly I don't feel comfortable doing so.  My reason for reading and posting at this site is strictly for Natalee.  I do not have a hidden agenda and I am not a troll.  I want justice for Natalee and I want her brought home.  It's that simple.  I know I don't bring a lot of knowledge about the case to the board but I enjoy the discussions and the information that I learn from everyone.  It is about having something in common with someone.  That "someone" being the Monkeys because I have the same desires, agenda, goals, or whatever you want to label it.  I "felt" something 3 years ago when I learned of Natalee's fate.  Something happened to me and I can't explain it but I feel such a connection.  I know that is how the Monkeys feel so that is why I feel such a connection to this site.

I am rambling, so I will get to my final point.  When I have posted here, there are some who make you feel welcome and some who don't.  Nothing obvious, just that feeling.  Some people are welcomed with open arms and others are kept at a distance or not acknowledged.  I don't know if this is because some are leary of trolls which I totally understand.  Whatever the reasons, I have felt this way since I joined and I guess I finally just had to say something. 

So i guess there is really no point to this post.  Just had to get some things off my chest.

Thanks for listening.  I will continue to just read.

KYcat, speak more often.  sometimes i, among others, don't answer because we're reading too far behind and are trying to catch up.  a lot of times i just nod my head and keep reading.  anyway, speak up and say your piece.  don't make us come over there.  we'll stay a long time and eat you out of house and home while we find out what all you're thinking.
dennisintn

I agree KYcat

It it may appear we are here and ignoring you, but there are times I am here but not here..lol

WELCOME WELCOME  ::MonkeyDance::WELCOME!!!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #86 on: July 17, 2008, 09:43:13 AM »

On a dutch blog   also the blog were "gielen " is 

It might be that Joran the victim of a U.S. cover-up

Posted  by mr drs BOU.

Since the last broadcast of PR de Vries about the Holloway case is Joran van der Sloot vogelvrij fully explained. Doodsbedreigingen against him are on the Internet, the population of the Netherlands and environs has Joran guilty to the disappearance of the sweet, innocent, blond Natalee Holloway and Joran his life is no longer certain.

Why is not detained Joran? Why do not they close? Because his father is right, surely? Corruption in the judiciary! Vriendjespolitiek!

The truth is sometimes more complicated than we think. It might be that Joran the victim of a U.S. cover-up, while the true culprits should be sought in the immediate vicinity of Natalee: Beth mother and her (now ex-) husband Jug Twitty. This stepfather of Natalee has relationships in the highest echelons of the government in Washington.

Beth and Jug Twitty, Natalee after the disappearance of two American privedetectives taken in the arm: Dan Young and Kelly Castillo. How reliable are these people, I do not know, but they tell a very different story about the disappearance of Natalee. On January 16, 2008, just before the broadcast of PR de Vries in which the criminal Patrick van der Eem his "boyfriend" Joran a beautiful story in the mouth explained, were Dan and Kelly to score on a talk show on Tele-Aruba. Not only do they say that Natalee two weeks after her disappearance was still alive, but they also have evidence of the lies that Beth says.

After Joran for the second time was arrested and released, they have that evidence presented to the Aruban police. The story of Dan and Kelly show that Joran is innocent, that Natalee wanted to run away from home because they Jug by her stepfather and that she was raped two weeks after her disappearance died of an overdose. If Dan and Kelly speak the truth, then Joran the victim of a smear campaign!

http://www.nwo-info.nl/2008/02/19/waarom-joran-niet-wordt-aangehouden/?cp=5

Joran is the victim of a pap smear?

roflmao!!!!
Coffee on the screen now too!!!
Too Too Funny Barely!!

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #87 on: July 17, 2008, 09:46:41 AM »

Johan...Do you know anything about Arubans being obligated to join the Marines at 18?  TIA

They accuse us of allowing underage drinking. We do not allow underage drinking. Our laws
are different, because we have a different society. If you are 18 in Aruba you are of age
and responsible for your own acts. You are allowed to vote and are obligated to join the
Dutch Marines.
and are asked to die for it, you should be able to order a beer and smoke a cigarette. To
put things in perspective. In the US you are allowed to drive at 16. In Aruba you have to

Can you imagine Joran defending the boarders?   

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #88 on: July 17, 2008, 09:47:42 AM »

o/t...sorry

AAAHHHHHH!!!
I am naked!!!
Klaas or CBB...does anyone have my Ohio State Buckeyes outfit??!!

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #89 on: July 17, 2008, 10:01:19 AM »

o/t...sorry

AAAHHHHHH!!!
I am naked!!!

Isn't it a little too warm to put on all that scarlet and gray gear, Lisa?

Go Buckeyes!
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #90 on: July 17, 2008, 10:05:56 AM »

Dutch Marines.

WhiskeyGirl...This bit of info from Armin has always intrigued me! Tried checking in to it and couldn't find anything. Is it like the Reserves? Do they spend weekends or do they just Register?
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #91 on: July 17, 2008, 10:08:21 AM »

New Diario cartoon editorial -

Not sure what this means.

not understanding any of the words, it looks like rudy is really happy with the broken state of justice on the happy island.  it allows him to play his money making ways without fear of prosecution or interference.
dennisintn
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #92 on: July 17, 2008, 10:13:56 AM »

She is a floating unsavory unmentionable > in a punch bowl.

THAT IS YOU, RENE. Stick with being a VET you hooker, because Steven

Spielberg you AIN'T.
[/quote]

wow, carpe, i didn't realize you were so well acquainted with gielen.  hope that close contact didn't damage you too much.  seems to me that it would.
dennisintn
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #93 on: July 17, 2008, 10:23:38 AM »

o/t...sorry

AAAHHHHHH!!!
I am naked!!!

Isn't it a little too warm to put on all that scarlet and gray gear, Lisa?

Go Buckeyes!

Never Ever!!!! lol

Just a little over a month before the first game!!!
They are probably sweating their fannies off right now doing 3-a-days!!
Gotta get my gear on and cheer them on!!!

I LOVE FOOTBALL!!!! lol

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #94 on: July 17, 2008, 10:27:37 AM »

Dutch Marines.

WhiskeyGirl...This bit of info from Armin has always intrigued me! Tried checking in to it and couldn't find anything. Is it like the Reserves? Do they spend weekends or do they just Register?

Not too much information but it appears it is compulsory.

"Defense is the responsibility of the Netherlands; a naval contingent is stationed on the island, and military service is compulsory"..
http://www.nationsencyclopedia.com/Americas/Netherlands-American-Dependencies-ARUBA.html

dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #95 on: July 17, 2008, 10:29:56 AM »

Okay, Klass is not here right now so I will ask again later.  In the meantime, I have some thoughts I would like to share.  I have not posted much because frankly I don't feel comfortable doing so.  My reason for reading and posting at this site is strictly for Natalee.  I do not have a hidden agenda and I am not a troll.  I want justice for Natalee and I want her brought home.  It's that simple.  I know I don't bring a lot of knowledge about the case to the board but I enjoy the discussions and the information that I learn from everyone.  It is about having something in common with someone.  That "someone" being the Monkeys because I have the same desires, agenda, goals, or whatever you want to label it.  I "felt" something 3 years ago when I learned of Natalee's fate.  Something happened to me and I can't explain it but I feel such a connection.  I know that is how the Monkeys feel so that is why I feel such a connection to this site.

I am rambling, so I will get to my final point.  When I have posted here, there are some who make you feel welcome and some who don't.  Nothing obvious, just that feeling.  Some people are welcomed with open arms and others are kept at a distance or not acknowledged.  I don't know if this is because some are leary of trolls which I totally understand.  Whatever the reasons, I have felt this way since I joined and I guess I finally just had to say something. 

So i guess there is really no point to this post.  Just had to get some things off my chest.

Thanks for listening.  I will continue to just read.

KYcat, speak more often.  sometimes i, among others, don't answer because we're reading too far behind and are trying to catch up.  a lot of times i just nod my head and keep reading.  anyway, speak up and say your piece.  don't make us come over there.  we'll stay a long time and eat you out of house and home while we find out what all you're thinking.
dennisintn

Me too, hope you have plenty of room and lots of fluffy pillows.  I will bunk with always1 as I like it on the cool side also.  I
guess that means Carpe will be bunking there too, unless he is stuck on a corner somewhere still looking for your house.   Destiny will also be there in her french maid outfit.

I have found out by repeating my post there are several reasons people don't answer:

1.  They don't know the answer to your question. 
2.  Like Dennis said, they are far behind.
3.  They agree with you, so they feel 'nuff said.  San where is that beating a dead horse icon?
4.  They need some time to think about it (even days).
5.  Carpe just posted something and they are busy wiping coffee, iced tea, water, or soda off their laptops.
6.  They ran out of the room for any number of things and aren't really there even though they are signed on.
7.  They are playing games on the computer, talking on the phone, etc. and are not really there even though they are signed in.
8.  They are eating breakfast, lunch, or dinner with their families.
9.  They are bathing.
10. They are signed in here but are really at RU for what reason, I don't know.
11. They are getting a divorce and will be back any second.
12. They have fallen asleep at the computer and will wake up with letters all over their faces. 
13. They are lost in thought about something, or on a roll about something and do not know life is going on around them.  This
      happened to Red just this week.  Look back and you will see.  It happens to Klaas, too.
14. Please, don't take it personally.  I have been known to answer my own posts, try that.
15. Men cannot physically multitask (it's a brain thing) so if they are on and are working on some project, they are there and only
     there.  No offense guys, it's a fact of life, so tell your wives and girlfriends to lay off. 
16. A family member is sick or they could be very concerned about someone in the missing thread, or devestated that they have
     been found dead (not the poster, the victim). Rolling Eyes
17. They answered your question but did not quote your post in the answer.  I have seen this happen to you.
18. There are many, many other reasons.

Please don't take it personally.  It isn't personal.  We are all in this thread for Natalee and we are doing the best we can.  If you have something to say, it may be what we needed to hear at that moment so we are thinking and not posting.

Please post.  Natalee is depending on your being present and making a contribution to the cage, whatever that is to you.  I will look for your posts, come to the cage about 3 am, I am usually alone or snuggled up to my laptop sound asleep.

bear, i agree with all this except #15.  i don't remember why cause my nose is itching and i'm really trying to remember what i'm supposed to do about that.  priorities, you know.
dennisintn
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #96 on: July 17, 2008, 10:42:00 AM »

According to a conversation between Greta and Jossy in February 2008, Joran is in Holland attending school, or at least he was in February. 

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2008/02/01/eavesdrop-on-my-phone-call-from-aruba/
click on blue icon to listen

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #97 on: July 17, 2008, 10:47:43 AM »

Dutch Marines.

Not too much information but it appears it is compulsory.

"Defense is the responsibility of the Netherlands; a naval contingent is stationed on the island, and military service is compulsory"..
http://www.nationsencyclopedia.com/Americas/Netherlands-American-Dependencies-ARUBA.html

Thanks Mrskub...I am hoping one of our Dutch posters can let us know exactly what this entails.
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #98 on: July 17, 2008, 11:33:49 AM »

Dutch Marines.

i will try to find it mum

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #99 on: July 17, 2008, 11:52:28 AM »

Dutch Marines.

i will try to find it mum

Johan...Thanks!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.