April 23, 2024, 11:46:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #765 7/15 - 7/22  (Read 278635 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #800 on: July 21, 2008, 10:33:27 PM »

I've only been here about 10 minutes and I can already feel my blood pressure rising.  The nerve of these people!  The Korps Politie Aruba website has a picture of Beth's book "Loving Natalee"..the "story" beside it is the lies of Rene Gielen. 

Doesn't that tell you they're crooked? None of their evidence supports anything Gielen has said but ALE posted her article anyway.

Any thoughts that Dolph Richardson is Dirty Hand? He was in on the case from the beginning working behind the scenes. It was Dolph who was sent to pacify Bachus.

Dayhiker,
At this point, I want someone, anyone to prove to me that there was one, just ONE set of CLEAN HANDS involved in this case!  From what others have said here, that article has been on their website for MONTHS! 

Hey hey, good point Texasmom. There is no way one person could have pulled off the government cover-up.

I do suspect Dolph Richardson of some involvement. He has been on the case since day one, working the early months in the shadows when most of the damage of the cover-up was done. Dolph would have some say in what goes up on the ALE website. He must approve of Gielen and her theories and the spread of disinformation.

I agree Dayhiker...good point!  

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #801 on: July 21, 2008, 10:35:20 PM »

As usual, lots to think about.  Gotta get out of here for the night.  I have an early day tomorrow.  I hope I can contribute more now that some family issues are beginning to settle down a bit.  I have been lurking from work, but not able to post much.

Keep it going, monkeys.  We can't let this go away.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #802 on: July 21, 2008, 10:35:51 PM »

Uh oh.  It's getting nasty and we are not even CLOSE to page 50.  I thought the unwritten rule was that we get nasty when we get close to 50.  Slow down ladies...we ain't there yet!   

I was happy that no one had anything bad to say about me posting as of yet but I guess I thought too soon....and I earned my star and everything...

LoRain,  why don't you take your star and go back to BNH and stay there.
You obviously do not like us or what is said or discussed.
You have nothing to contribute but negative comments.
Seems like you should go where you fit in.
Do you get extra points at BNH for coming here and disrupting?

Hiya Monkeys
Magnolia..HERE HERE!! Couldn't agree more.

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #803 on: July 21, 2008, 10:37:02 PM »

As usual, lots to think about.  Gotta get out of here for the night.  I have an early day tomorrow.  I hope I can contribute more now that some family issues are beginning to settle down a bit.  I have been lurking from work, but not able to post much.

Keep it going, monkeys.  We can't let this go away.

Have a good night truthseeker2.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #804 on: July 21, 2008, 10:40:08 PM »

Odd that they are posting that on the ALE website and Gielen is very active right now.  Wonder why?  Why now?  What has been dicussed recently here?  The bag?  What else?

I think that's been on the ALE website for a while
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #805 on: July 21, 2008, 10:43:51 PM »

Ok I have read both the translator that Klaas posted as well as the untranslated version she posted and in both cases It could just as easily be saying Joran is going for a sex change operation. And maybe be queen of the sea. LOL Now I am leaving for the night.Looks like more storms here

Sam

Just a swinging with the tribe
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #806 on: July 21, 2008, 10:47:53 PM »

Ok I have read both the translator that Klaas posted as well as the untranslated version she posted and in both cases It could just as easily be saying Joran is going for a sex change operation. And maybe be queen of the sea. LOL Now I am leaving for the night.Looks like more storms here

Sam

Nite Sam, LOL    Stay safe from the storms!
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #807 on: July 21, 2008, 10:59:48 PM »

Bon Dia claims to have 2 international news sources that say that Joran have given a new confession in Thailand. To someone, somehow.

FWIW
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #808 on: July 21, 2008, 11:01:22 PM »

Bon Dia claims to have 2 international news sources that say that Joran have given a new confession in Thailand. To someone, somehow.

FWIW

Thanks Igsigs - hopefully a full translation of this new confession will show up in Dutch news 
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #809 on: July 21, 2008, 11:10:40 PM »

Is this old news?  There is a site aruba.ikwihet.nu that lists the companies and goings on in Aruba and they provide a link to the front page of Scared Monkeys.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #810 on: July 21, 2008, 11:15:26 PM »

Is this old news?  There is a site aruba.ikwihet.nu that lists the companies and goings on in Aruba and they provide a link to the front page of Scared Monkeys.

???? I get a domain that is for sale.

igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #811 on: July 21, 2008, 11:20:48 PM »

Thanks Igsigs - hopefully a full translation of this new confession will show up in Dutch news 

Yes, Dutch news would be better. At least its not Aruba Today.  : )

"New indication that Joran gave a new confession in Thailand."

...is the headline

...they say the confession is <<drumroll>> ..................taped.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #812 on: July 21, 2008, 11:23:25 PM »

Yes, Dutch news would be better. At least its not Aruba Today.  : )

"New indication that Joran gave a new confession in Thailand."

...is the headline

...they say the confession is <<drumroll>> ..................taped.

Cool - yet another taped confession.  I suppose in this "confession" he claims he lied in the previous "confession" and the Geilen documentary is correct.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2008, 11:25:38 PM by klaasend » Logged
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #813 on: July 21, 2008, 11:25:03 PM »

Wreck  it is http://www.kwihet.nu/aruba/472/nu-meer-informatie-over/aruba.html

igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #814 on: July 21, 2008, 11:30:12 PM »

Gielen is busy looking for the freckle. Leave her alone! 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #815 on: July 21, 2008, 11:31:05 PM »

You mean this?

http://www.ikwilhet.nu/aruba/472/nu-meer-informatie-over/aruba.html
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #816 on: July 21, 2008, 11:31:51 PM »

Gielen is busy looking for the freckle. Leave her alone! 

What do you think?  Think WoW = Gielen? 
LoRain
Scared Monkey

« Reply #817 on: July 21, 2008, 11:33:56 PM »

I was wondering about the thickness of the bag...being as nothing can be seen through it....

Thanks for the post truthseeker2...Blonde is entitled to think and do as she pleases....like everyone else....

That is...nothing can be seen by just plainly looking at the bag....

IMO at this stage of the game what was in the bag no longer matters.  All of the photos/screen captures of the bag and other aru-bay videos, plus the original index of images and forum posts from the aru-bay site were  sent to the FBI by August 2005.  The FBI isn't going to tell us what they have found but you can be sure the FBI knows.

Hmmm....well I never gave it much thought about where the bag itself was sent....I hate to think of Natalee being in that bag but it got me to thinking that if she were....then why were all the searches continued...soo much of this case makes no sense....hopefully....surely one day we will know the truth.... Sad
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #818 on: July 21, 2008, 11:34:59 PM »

Yes, it that old news???

LoRain
Scared Monkey

« Reply #819 on: July 21, 2008, 11:37:18 PM »

Uh oh.  It's getting nasty and we are not even CLOSE to page 50.  I thought the unwritten rule was that we get nasty when we get close to 50.  Slow down ladies...we ain't there yet!   

I was happy that no one had anything bad to say about me posting as of yet but I guess I thought too soon....and I earned my star and everything...

LoRain, you are pretty cool by me.  But...Blonde has explained over and over what she did and that she did not alter anything to make it appear that Natalee was in the bag.  She got what she got so I guess I believe her.  The question is...did the material of the bag and the shadows make it look that way or not?  I don't know....

We are all here for the same reason, I think, so I guess I just want to see us all putting our heads an resources together.  That's all.

Truthseeker2  .did the material of the bag and the shadows make it look that way or not?  I don't know....

I don't know either, but this is what I have been told by Dr K  he points out that the
human mind is very powerful and can easily take an image and "translate" it
into something it recognizes.   But why Natalee's face 
Lets all work together not against each other ,after three years we are still here.

I most definately want to work together....no point in working against each other for the same thing....a waste of time and there's been too much of that already....IMO...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.