March 28, 2024, 12:06:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #765 7/15 - 7/22  (Read 276918 times)
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #860 on: July 22, 2008, 02:34:08 AM »

I've only been here about 10 minutes and I can already feel my blood pressure rising.  The nerve of these people!  The Korps Politie Aruba website has a picture of Beth's book "Loving Natalee"..the "story" beside it is the lies of Rene Gielen. 

Doesn't that tell you they're crooked? None of their evidence supports anything Gielen has said but ALE posted her article anyway.

Any thoughts that Dolph Richardson is Dirty Hand? He was in on the case from the beginning working behind the scenes. It was Dolph who was sent to pacify Bachus.

Dayhiker,
At this point, I want someone, anyone to prove to me that there was one, just ONE set of CLEAN HANDS involved in this case!  From what others have said here, that article has been on their website for MONTHS! 

Hey hey, good point Texasmom. There is no way one person could have pulled off the government cover-up.

I do suspect Dolph Richardson of some involvement. He has been on the case since day one, working the early months in the shadows when most of the damage of the cover-up was done. Dolph would have some say in what goes up on the ALE website. He must approve of Gielen and her theories and the spread of disinformation.

I agree Dayhiker...good point!  

I agree..there are no "clean hands" in this case. Even the people the family thought were "helping"...we discovered was a lie!!

It is all so damned bizarre!!! If we had not all been here together watching the corruption and cover up unfold...no one in their right minds would believe this crap!!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #861 on: July 22, 2008, 02:36:47 AM »

Ok I have read both the translator that Klaas posted as well as the untranslated version she posted and in both cases It could just as easily be saying Joran is going for a sex change operation. And maybe be queen of the sea. LOL Now I am leaving for the night.Looks like more storms here

Sam

ok...what did I miss???!!!! lol
Holy crap!!! reading backwards...can someone direct me to the page with the juicy stuff!!! lol

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #862 on: July 22, 2008, 02:41:28 AM »

Try page 40 Lisa...Bondia article...something about a confession.  No good translation though.  If you can...how bout a translation!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #863 on: July 22, 2008, 02:47:04 AM »

This prom pic?

Yes Carpe , that is the picture they were using. I think Klaas could be right and it is just because her arm is squished against her date.

As to their photoshop theory on all of Nat's pictures I think the mole, freckle or whatever is probably not as obvious to others as it is to her family. You know how we memorize our loved ones features.

FINALLY...we discuss the freckle and the "photo shopped " pics...

here's what I have to say...

AND THEY CALL THE MONKEY'S DELUSIONAL!!!!

ARE YOU KIDDING ME???!!

Never in my life have I EVER heard anything so ridiculous than they photo shopped the f-ing year book just to hide Natalee's disappearance!!! And they go on about this shit for thread after thread...for 3 years now!!!
THAT is DELUSIONAL!!! imho!!

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #864 on: July 22, 2008, 02:50:31 AM »

Try page 40 Lisa...Bondia article...something about a confession.  No good translation though.  If you can...how bout a translation!

Haven't even gotten to the "juicy stuff" and I am ranting already!!! lol

So sorry!!!
The "photoshopped yearbook" has always gotten to me!!! lol

ok...heading to page 40 now!!

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #865 on: July 22, 2008, 02:54:14 AM »

http://www.bondia.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1937&Itemid=1

Awor tin indicacion cu tin cintanan cu confesion nobo di Joran for di Tailandia 
Monday, 21 July 2008 

Joran vd Sloot

ORANJESTAD – Tin indicacion cu un biaha mas tin cintanan di grabacion cu ta contene confesion cu Joran vd Sloot lo a haci, pero e biaha aki durante su estadia na Tailandia. Esaki Bon Dia Aruba a compronde di su contactonan internacional cu a informa cu un di e dianan aki e cintanan aki lo ta den nan poder pa cual nan lo por publica esaki.

Manera ta conoci, algun luna pasa a bin e noticia cu Joran vd Sloot lo tabata na Tailandia cu vacacion y  unda cu e lo a papia cu varios turista y te hasta aparece completamente sunu.
Aki pa su ‘mala suerte’ algun persona a saca su potret y a manda esaki pa prensa, unda cu algun revista a publica e potretnan aki na e.o. Hulanda.

E biaha aki ta e revista semanal hulandes PRIVE cu ta devela potretnan riba cual Joran ta dal drinks cu su amigonan nobo na Tailandia. E ta pose, bebe for di un hemchi, y ta aparece completamente sunu riba beach.
E lo tabata festehando den un posiblemente forma anonimo cu otro turistanan riba e isla Koh Samet, unda cu un turista pa malasuerte di Joran a saca su potret. “Mi ta rey di oceano” e tabata grita segun testigonan ocular, mientras cu e tabata bandona e isla cu un speedboat.

E articulo ta sigui menciona cu Joran lo a laga su mes haya tratamento serca un instituto sychiatrico pa haya terapia pa ‘hendenan cu a pega den un bida normal’ y cu tin problema cu ‘comportacion y problema sychiatrico’.
Un noticia anterior riba Joran tambe ta papia riba un amigo di internet di Joran, Martin Bakx cu lo a fie placa pa evita 10 ańa di prison na Thailandia despues cu a descubri’e cu soft drugs, aunke no ta haci mencion di cua droga ta papia di dje.
Finalmente, e ‘amigo’ lo a perde 6 mil euro di su cuenta bancario, cu lo mester a bai pa Joran por a paga pa su foutnE interesante di e storia nobo awor ta cu ta for di dos diferente fuente e noticia di e supuesto confesion nobo aki a sali y cu tin un interes grandi riba e asunto aki.

E ultimo biaha cu cintanan di confesion a wordo traha, tabata cu asistencia di ciudadano Patrick vd Eem cu a haci henter un storia rond di esaki y a capitalisa financieramente riba e suseso aki tambe.
A bai asina leu di interoga v.d. Eem pa su participacion y tabatin intencion di busca vd Sloot basa riba e declaracionnan cu e lo a haci durante e grabacionnan den un auto, ańa pasa.
Aworaki no ta conoci den ki forma e grabacionnan aki lo a wordo haci, ni na ken e lo a haci e confesionan aki. Bon Dia Aruba lo sigui e storia aki di serca y wak kico ta sali for di e asunto aki.
an.

Through pap translator:

now have indicacion cu have cintanan cu confesion new of joran for of tailandia

monday, 21 july 2008

joran vd sloot oranjestad – have indicacion cu once more have cintanan of grabacion cu is contene confesion cu joran vd sloot will owing to haci, but the trip here during his estadia at tailandia. this good morning aruba owing to compronde of his contactonan internacional cu owing to informa cu one of the dianan here the cintanan here will is in they power for cual they will can publica this. as is conoci, some month happen owing to come the news cu joran vd sloot will was at tailandia cu vacacion y where cu the will owing to talk cu several tourist y till even aparece completamente sunu. here for his ‘mala suerte’ some person owing to saca his potret y owing to send this for prensa, where cu some magazine owing to publica the potretnan here at the.o. the netherlands. the trip here is the magazine semanal dutch prive cu is devela potretnan on cual joran is strike drinks cu his amigonan new at tailandia. the is pose, drink for of one hemchi, y is aparece completamente sunu on beach. the will was festehando in one posiblemente form anonimo cu another turistanan on the island koh samet, where cu one tourist for malasuerte of joran owing to saca his potret. “mi is rey of oceano” the was bark according testigonan ocular, while cu the was bandona the island cu one speedboat. the articulo is follow menciona cu joran will owing to let his self achieve tratamento serca one institute sychiatrico for achieve therapy for ‘hendenan cu owing to stick in one life normal’ y cu have problem cu ‘comportacion y problem sychiatrico’. one news anterior on joran also is talk on one amigo of internet of joran, hammer bakx cu will owing to fie coin for evita 10 year of jail at thailandia after cu owing to descubri’e cu soft drugs, although do not haci mencion of cua drugs is talk of dje. finalmente, the ‘amigo’ will owing to lose 6 thousand euro of his cuenta bancario, cu will have to owing to go for joran can owing to pay for his foutne interesting of the storia new now is cu is for of two various fountain the news of the supuesto confesion new here owing to leave y cu have one interest big on the asunto here. the ultimo trip cu cintanan of confesion owing to wordo work, was cu asistencia of ciudadano patrick vd eem cu owing to haci all one storia rond of this y owing to capitalisa financieramente on the suseso here also. owing to go so far of interoga v.d. eem for his participacion y had intencion of busca vd sloot basa on the declaracionnan cu the will owing to haci during the grabacionnan in one car, year happen. aworaki do not conoci in what form the grabacionnan here will owing to wordo haci, neither at that the will owing to haci the confesionan here. good morning aruba will follow the storia here of serca y look at kico is leave for of the asunto here. an. come across

I don't think this is anything new, I think it's just that "wee willy" photo and article in the Dutch tabloid Prive

all "greek" to me...so thought someone said he was having a sex change?
Hate reading backwards!!! lol

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #866 on: July 22, 2008, 03:03:29 AM »

Thanks Carpe - I do see one here:

Thanks Klaas for doing that to that picture. I was just getting ready to tell Carpe that it was taking as much of my imagination as the 2 heads in the plastic bag.I was using a magnifier and still could not see it.

I also seen discussion on RU about Nat's prom picture. Well one of them. Anyway the discussion was why her arm looked so thick on the side where she had her right arm around her date.Someone said it was a clutch purse. I looked at the pic and looked I could never figure out a possibility. Did anyone else read there during the time they were having this discussion?

Saw this pick all blown up and just thought how beautiful Natalee is!!!

Thanks for the reminder Carpe!!

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #867 on: July 22, 2008, 03:13:37 AM »

Just like Joran says:

Fok the b*****!

Snuffleluffegus Carpe?
You compared Anita to Snuffleluffegus???!!!

I LOVE Snuffleluffegus!!
How could you do that???!!!!

Snuffle would be so so dissappointed in you!!!!

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #868 on: July 22, 2008, 03:22:05 AM »

IDSTLOU....jsut tuckes me Sweet Auntie into bed...got all 3 cats and boths Dawgs to sleepies...and checked back in before my head hits the pillow....

GIRL!!!    I LOVE YOUR ENERGY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Destiny Wink

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #869 on: July 22, 2008, 04:59:07 AM »

http://www.bondia.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1937&Itemid=1

Awor tin indicacion cu tin cintanan cu confesion nobo di Joran for di Tailandia 
Monday, 21 July 2008 

Joran vd Sloot

I don't think this is anything new, I think it's just that "wee willy" photo and article in the Dutch tabloid Prive

What this tells me is that Joran is trying to stress to everyone that Natalee was put in the ocean.  I have never believed she was in the ocean and they sure are trying their best to convince us.

Natalee is NOT in the ocean...

Destiny

San, Des, Waterboy Jerry... all the others who believe Natalee is

not in the sea. You all have caused me keep an open mind about

this thing.

I do believe she was in it for a period of time in the beginning, but I think
at some point they retrieved her body.

THINK ABOUT THIS:

Trace back in your mind, why we started thinking they put her in the sea
in the first place.

One of the first people (credible people - as in we thought they were credible
at the time) to generate the Natalee was buried at sea theory... was a one

Mr. Gerold Dompig.

Years later, by his actions and participation in the Renee Gielen video,
we have come to uncover the truth about Gerold. That undeniable truth
being that the man is a lying, no good, two-faced, ne'er do-well, no soul having,
American hating sack of horse apples!

Gerold, I hope you are reading this. Because there just ain't no two ways
about it, YOU ARE A PIECE OF SHIT. I bet the F.B.I. is crying in their beers
that they spent money on training such a useless bag of hot air, such as yourself.

If you ever come to the USA, you should be tracked, because quite literally
you are a menace to this country. We have watched your actions in Natalee's
case, and buddy let me tell ya... you are NO FRIEND OF OURS.

Gerold Dompig has lied multiple times in this case. There is no getting around it.

Why would he not be lying when it comes to the fish trap and Natalee
being put out at sea in it?

Years later, we can now look back on Natalee's case, and many other cases
on the island that have transpired. We see that they also have a penchant
for crafting up FALSE WITNESSES who lie. These people seem to materialize
out of nowhere like a character off of the old tv show Star Trek.

These false witnesses beam in out of the ether, and after they have done
the damage that is needed to harm the case, they dematerialize just as
quickly, and go back from whence they came.

Nobody can ever seem to track them down and find them again. They tell you
that they are beach bums, they don't have jobs, they are from another country
and had to go back. Blah blah blahhhh... I mean, you never seem to get a witness
named Bob Croes with an actual above-board job, owns a house on the island,
and has been there for 10 years. That just does not happen in Aruba.

I think that is by design. We have watched it happen over and over again in
too many cases to deny it. The most famous of course, being our girl's, Natalee!

Who is telling us she in in the sea?

Gerold Dompig? Joran Vandersloot? Deepak Kalpoe? Satish the mute?

Where is the one place an American does not have a prayer in hell
of getting the opportunity to conduct a search?

Land

Yes, Holloway crew & volunteers searched almost every inch
of that island. However, they were doing it while fully cooperating
with the ALE, the Aruba Lie Enforcement team. An organization
that was always one step ahead, playing a game of keep away
with Natalee Ann's corpse.

You all may be very right about Natalee's ultimate resting spot
being somewhere on land at this time. I will continue to keep
an open mind about that.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #870 on: July 22, 2008, 05:33:58 AM »

Thanks Carpe - I do see one here:

Thanks Klaas for doing that to that picture. I was just getting ready to tell Carpe that it was taking as much of my imagination as the 2 heads in the plastic bag.I was using a magnifier and still could not see it.

I also seen discussion on RU about Nat's prom picture. Well one of them. Anyway the discussion was why her arm looked so thick on the side where she had her right arm around her date.Someone said it was a clutch purse. I looked at the pic and looked I could never figure out a possibility. Did anyone else read there during the time they were having this discussion?

Saw this pick all blown up and just thought how beautiful Natalee is!!!

Thanks for the reminder Carpe!!

Ain't she the purdiest li'l thing?

Every time I look into her face, I see

butterflies, purple hearts, and pink bunnies

and chit flying around my head.

Can't get her out of my heart.

Don't want to neither!!!!

YOU DONE GOOD, BETH AND DAVE!

She was one in a million.

Natalee was a keeper.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #871 on: July 22, 2008, 05:50:36 AM »

Carpe, keeping an open mind is what it takes. Tunnel vision results in loss of peripheral possibilities. I, like many others, don't believe Natalee is in the ocean. Joran & PvDS were just too sure of themselves that she would never be found. If at sea, there's ALWAYS the chance of the remains washing up somewhere. The only protection against that would be the trap. I really believe the Persistence would have located her if she was there in any manner.

Land burial would be too risky as well IMO, unless, as discussed earlier, it was in a container/burial site with other bodies.

To my way of thinking, the only surefire way that she would NEVER be found would be cremation. Scatter the cremains and you're home free.

No matter what the disposal method was, this was not a spur of the moment plan. Someone or several, who know the island well, have tight connections and have something to lose if discovered, are responsible for this. This was a well executed PLAN of disposal. With that in mind, it takes me back to the statements Joran made to Patrick, to the effect that he had help from someone who "he had done things with before" and who owed him for things they had done. Who else has been disposed of in possibly the same or similar fashion?

I don't think the Kalpoes know what happened to Natalee but, I have no doubt that Paulus holds the key to all the answers.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #872 on: July 22, 2008, 07:12:20 AM »

Uh oh.  It's getting nasty and we are not even CLOSE to page 50.  I thought the unwritten rule was that we get nasty when we get close to 50.  Slow down ladies...we ain't there yet!   

I was happy that no one had anything bad to say about me posting as of yet but I guess I thought too soon....and I earned my star and everything...

LoRain,  why don't you take your star and go back to BNH and stay there.
You obviously do not like us or what is said or discussed.
You have nothing to contribute but negative comments.
Seems like you should go where you fit in.
Do you get extra points at BNH for coming here and disrupting?

Magnolia you sure do have yourself all confused now don't you?....there is no one here that I "do not like"...as I don't know alot of you here....I post what I want to post as you seem to do also....now I respectfully request you STEP BACK and stop worrying about me and BNH...for you have no idea what you are posting about....thank you in advance....

Magnolia knows exactly what she is talking about because she has been reading your BS for a few weeks now.

Now let's hear your opinion on a few questions.

What is your opinion of what happened to Natalee?
Who do you think murdered her?
Do you believe she was disposed of by the ocean or on land?
Would you ever send your child to Aruba?

TIA.
LoRain
Scared Monkey

« Reply #873 on: July 22, 2008, 08:05:08 AM »

Uh oh.  It's getting nasty and we are not even CLOSE to page 50.  I thought the unwritten rule was that we get nasty when we get close to 50.  Slow down ladies...we ain't there yet!   

I was happy that no one had anything bad to say about me posting as of yet but I guess I thought too soon....and I earned my star and everything...

LoRain,  why don't you take your star and go back to BNH and stay there.
You obviously do not like us or what is said or discussed.
You have nothing to contribute but negative comments.
Seems like you should go where you fit in.
Do you get extra points at BNH for coming here and disrupting?

Magnolia you sure do have yourself all confused now don't you?....there is no one here that I "do not like"...as I don't know alot of you here....I post what I want to post as you seem to do also....now I respectfully request you STEP BACK and stop worrying about me and BNH...for you have no idea what you are posting about....thank you in advance....

Magnolia knows exactly what she is talking about because she has been reading your BS for a few weeks now.

Now let's hear your opinion on a few questions.

What is your opinion of what happened to Natalee?
Who do you think murdered her?
Do you believe she was disposed of by the ocean or on land?
Would you ever send your child to Aruba?

TIA.

I choose to ignore the first sentence in your post here...mainly because I don't give a shit....

The rest of the post I will respond to....

IMO...
Joran is the reason something bad happened to Natalee....
Joran may not have "murdered" her but he sure had a hand in disposing of her body....
She was dead or in a coma for a very short period on land and then was disposed of into the sea....
I am hesitant to send my child to the beaches in Alabama with close neighbors...let alone somewhere as far away as Aruba....there are many places I would rather her go right here in the U.S. that I prefer she visit....

All the above is MO only....

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #874 on: July 22, 2008, 08:07:21 AM »

I was wondering about the thickness of the bag...being as nothing can be seen through it....

Thanks for the post truthseeker2...Blonde is entitled to think and do as she pleases....like everyone else....

That is...nothing can be seen by just plainly looking at the bag....

IMO at this stage of the game what was in the bag no longer matters.  All of the photos/screen captures of the bag and other aru-bay videos, plus the original index of images and forum posts from the aru-bay site were  sent to the FBI by August 2005.  The FBI isn't going to tell us what they have found but you can be sure the FBI knows.

Hmmm....well I never gave it much thought about where the bag itself was sent....I hate to think of Natalee being in that bag but it got me to thinking that if she were....then why were all the searches continued...soo much of this case makes no sense....hopefully....surely one day we will know the truth.... Sad

LoRain
I saw the face in the bag on June 28 2006 and sent it to the FBI.
 I got two return calls from them.
The ground searches might have been done by this time.
IF Natalee was in that bag it could be anywhere I don't know.
 All I feel  is that she was in it at one time.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
LoRain
Scared Monkey

« Reply #875 on: July 22, 2008, 08:30:37 AM »

Thank you Blonde for the post....
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #876 on: July 22, 2008, 08:32:37 AM »

Hi Guys!
The bag and the images that seem to be there have always intrigued me. I've always been able to see what others have pointed out, but I do have a hard time getting a fix on the scale of it. I wish I had a better idea of how big the whole bag is. Any guesses on the size? I guess I'm asking what gallon size bag you guys think it is. TIA!

The clear commercial industial bags...hold approx 80 gals...and are talle than me @ 5ft' tall...they are used by most of the commercial chains of holes and food establishments...

Destiny

Destiny

Thanks, Destiny. I've seen those and they are really big! It's been a while, but when I first saw the bag in the context of the video, I didn't think it was one of those, but as I said, I'm having trouble getting a fix on the size. The 33 gallon one that always 1 suggested might have worked though. I need to go look at it again.........
Thanks for the input!

Hey CBB!!!
How is ya honey??!!

I was the same way with the bag....makes sense now...my rehabbers use the big clear plastic ones.

I am at a loss with those pics. I accidentally hurt Blonde's feelings the other day I think. Thought she was referring to a dream when she said Natalee said look for the blue bracelet...si I look it all up on my "dreams" website...Nicholas and I LOVE that one!!! Makes our nightmares make sense!! lol

Didn't know she meant she really heard Natalee tell her to look for the blue bracelet!! So sorry Blonde!!!

I am all about learning about the metaphysical...just not sure whether the image of Natalee belongs in the physical vs the metaphysical yet!!! Not even sure when the video was shot??!! I think that would make a huge difference to me.

No you didn't hurt my feeling .
I heard a sweet voice in a dream that thAT SAID LOOK FOR MY BLUE BRACELET in the bag so I croped the bag photo's to look for it.

I croped this picture.

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #877 on: July 22, 2008, 08:39:33 AM »

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #878 on: July 22, 2008, 09:45:08 AM »

Weekend full of Extreme violence on Aruba

In the night from Saturday to Sunday were two groups of young people quarrel after the full moon party at Havana Beach Club.  police saw that the young beer bottles to each other were throwing.  It became one of the young people wounded in the face.  The victim was taken to hospital for treatment.  After the fighting agents had met young people from each other, they got the message that there would be a shooting in Dakota.  At the height of the intersection of the Druivenstraat and Tomatenstraat agents were indeed traces of a shooting.  The police found a shell on the ground and kogelgaten in a parked car and the door of a house. . It is suspected that the shooting Dakota in connection with the brawl earlier in Havana.  There are two arrests made.

Zondagochtend was again reported a steekpartij. For the Royal Plaza shopping mall became one person injured.  The victim was in the abdomen and had to put to the first aid treatment. . What exactly happened and why the victim neergestoken is not yet known.  The criminal investigation into the matter.
havanna club

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #879 on: July 22, 2008, 10:00:33 AM »

So now Aruba can add gang violence to the tourist brochures.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.