April 30, 2024, 03:22:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #765 7/15 - 7/22  (Read 278973 times)
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #480 on: July 20, 2008, 01:13:17 PM »

Ouch! That looks painful, BB. I do see the bellybutton, so it must be an abdomen. However, I can also see where a very round tummy like that could resemble a butt. 

I Stand With The Girl
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #481 on: July 20, 2008, 01:14:14 PM »

Some people are a$$backwards.......

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #482 on: July 20, 2008, 01:16:15 PM »

I just went to check http://www.awe24.com/ and got sick. I have never seen so many accidents in such a small area, Seriously!! Today, they have a picture posted of a dead man in the front seat of his car after an accident. I can't believe they post such stuff for everyone to see. It must be torture for the families.

Ummmmmm.......is that a photo on there of someone's BUTT w/ a gunshot wound?? Looks like a Butt...you can see the crack. 
Yes, they are crude, rude and socially unacceptable subhuman beings. No respect....none.

Looks like an abdomen( you made me post this LOL)

bb, that picture looks more like a fat, out of shape  belly to me. 
dennisintn
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #483 on: July 20, 2008, 01:20:55 PM »

denniston wrote;
dennisintn

Yes, it is. Out-of-shape, that was why I so indelicately wrote that in some people it is hard to tell(a$$backwards).

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #484 on: July 20, 2008, 01:22:14 PM »

EWWWWWWWWW BB ...... GROSSness either way, but I can see now it is a belly. He has dicky-do syndrome. His belly sticks out further than his dicky do.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #485 on: July 20, 2008, 01:27:21 PM »

I just went to check http://www.awe24.com/ and got sick. I have never seen so many accidents in such a small area, Seriously!! Today, they have a picture posted of a dead man in the front seat of his car after an accident. I can't believe they post such stuff for everyone to see. It must be torture for the families.

Ummmmmm.......is that a photo on there of someone's BUTT w/ a gunshot wound?? Looks like a Butt...you can see the crack. 
Yes, they are crude, rude and socially unacceptable subhuman beings. No respect....none.

Actually it's their stomach 

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/Sub4/awe24gunshot.jpg
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #486 on: July 20, 2008, 01:32:46 PM »

EWWWWWWWWW BB ...... GROSSness either way, but I can see now it is a belly. He has dicky-do syndrome. His belly sticks out further than his dicky do.

LOL you are funny today Nut44X4

sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #487 on: July 20, 2008, 01:51:27 PM »

i want to talk about what Blonde said last.  She said she dreamed Natalee told her to look for her blue bracelet in the see through bag.  Karen the Psychic in Diaro mentioned a silver colored bracelet with a heart.  Blonde, come back, lets talk about this.

I bought 8 books on dreams I have always been intersted in this.
When I found what I believe to be Natalee.

I needed more and I prayed for a sign at first I know this sounds strange but butterfly kept landing on me or around me. I thought maybe it was a sent I had on.
 BNH I hope you getting a good laugh at this but I least I'm doing something
So before I went to bed at night I asked can you help me here girl I am doing everything I can to find you give a brake will you.

Some time that week I had a dream of Natalee she said look for my blue bracelet in the bag.

Thoughts please

Blonde, it is difficult to tell, but I see what looks like the bracelet in the pic you posted, except I cannot see any color.
Don't worry about what others say, my daughter is like you, and she has these experiences.  I believe the message you got. 

Ms Marple, the murder & crime thread is so important.  Thanks for the reminder. 

Good morning everyone!  Have a wonderful day.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #488 on: July 20, 2008, 02:15:27 PM »

Good Day Cage Mates!

Have a Wonderful Day....Always1...I'm glad you are doing so much better...I can feel it Sweet Pea...keep working on those *boundries*....

Destiny

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
LoRain
Scared Monkey

« Reply #489 on: July 20, 2008, 02:46:35 PM »

Destiny....

I read somewhere that you dreamed Natalee was buried in some red clay....may I ask where this clay was located?...thank you...
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #490 on: July 20, 2008, 02:59:56 PM »

sirensong
 I think I see blue right here where I put the arrow

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #491 on: July 20, 2008, 03:12:51 PM »

I have always professed to not be able to recognize anything that resembles anything in the bag pics. But I do recall not that long ago someone saw a fish/shark in the same area of the bag as indicated by the arrow above. Does anyone recall that? I don't want to discourage......I just don't think it is likely.

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #492 on: July 20, 2008, 03:22:40 PM »

Looks like an abdomen( you made me post this LOL)

dennisintn

Holy crap!!! thought it was a butt at first also. Man...and I was ABOUT to have lunch!! lol
Lost my appetite!!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #493 on: July 20, 2008, 03:33:15 PM »

ldstlou
I did not see any of these things in a dream.
I just heard a sweet voice say look for my blue bracelet it's in there.

Gotcha Sweetie, so sorry, I misread your post.

I do see what looks like a blue bracelet.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
LoRain
Scared Monkey

« Reply #494 on: July 20, 2008, 03:48:13 PM »

Why didn't someone just open the bag and look into it?...
LoRain
Scared Monkey

« Reply #495 on: July 20, 2008, 03:48:50 PM »

Destiny....

I read somewhere that you dreamed Natalee was buried in some red clay....may I ask where this clay was located?...thank you...
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #496 on: July 20, 2008, 04:00:25 PM »

Why didn't someone just open the bag and look into it?...

Ahhh yes. Problem is the image of the bag is a still taken from one Arubay Video. So if the person that filmed the Arubay videos, and some claim to know who that might be, had looked... well then you are right ,there would be no controversy. But whomever made the video seemed to some -to be sending a message, or trying to convey something through them. You have to admit that the timing of them is interesting. Also another interesting bit of photography is that the pond where the bag was filmed...in the still, to the right of the bag ,in the back.... near the mangroves .... a pair of sneakers can be seen  .

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #497 on: July 20, 2008, 04:07:02 PM »

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #498 on: July 20, 2008, 04:20:40 PM »

Thank-you Klaasfor supplying that photo above.

and now another interesting video. Any idea who made this? I can venture a guess....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDX0GSWDqwo

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #499 on: July 20, 2008, 04:23:40 PM »

Destiny....

Hi LoRain....I don't *see* redish clayish dirt...I sense it...through smell...damp...moldy....and sense it through feel...wetish...cold...mixed with large rocks....she is not alone there....

Sorry if this makes no sense...it's just what I feel...

Destiny

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.