April 19, 2024, 04:58:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #765 7/15 - 7/22  (Read 278454 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #740 on: July 21, 2008, 09:04:52 PM »

This is what I think of the pond bag face, etc.  My own personal view on the subject:

1.  The photo that Blonde posted, which Sleuth also posted a similar one back in 2005 can be replicated by getting a screen capture and turning the photo and changing it to a negative.  The picture was not photoshopped by adding a photo of Natalee, it just seems to look like her. 

That said:

2.  The bag in the pond photo with the face that appears to look like Natalee looks TO ME that it would be too small to actually fit a human body.  Also, I don't believe Natalee's face would look that good if indeed it was her in that bag.  SO....personally, I don't think it could have been Natalee in that bag.

3.  I do believe that possible evidence could have been in that bag though.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #741 on: July 21, 2008, 09:05:19 PM »

LoRain
Do you have something  that you want to ask me

Was it "who could the second person be in the bag?"...
I only see Natalee in this bag ,here is a picture of an alive Natalee that I used to COMPARE  faces not anything else like some low life's are suggesting
 This I believe was made by Debbie from BFN
Look at the bottom right side and you will see a small picture of an Alive Natalee

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #742 on: July 21, 2008, 09:06:06 PM »

Carpe , Could you please not put cigarettes in those folks mouth. I have recently quit smoking and every darn day is a struggle.

Sorry Sam! I will behave.

I have been through that process before.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #743 on: July 21, 2008, 09:06:35 PM »

If I were to guesstimate the size of that white plastic bag by looking at the amount of area
it takes up in that drainage ditch, I would guess it's size to be about the size of a large/ tall
kitchen garbage bag maybe a little larger. You really can't fit much in that size bag. When I try to fit my daughter in a tall kitchen garbage bag.......uh it doesn't work.

http://family.webshots.com/photo/2508387840095153008CVKoJW

Oh My BB when I went to that web link you posted I thought I was going to see you trying to stuff your daughter in a plastic bag. LOL

The way I see the picture Blonde is posting it looks to me like a female in a fetal position. It looks like she has her knees tucked up under her chin. With that in mind I believe If I were still limber like when young or if I were deceased. I could maybe put in that bag.

Just a swinging with the tribe
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #744 on: July 21, 2008, 09:07:31 PM »

If I were to guesstimate the size of that white plastic bag by looking at the amount of area
it takes up in that drainage ditch, I would guess it's size to be about the size of a large/ tall
kitchen garbage bag maybe a little larger. You really can't fit much in that size bag. When I try to fit my daughter in a tall kitchen garbage bag.......uh it doesn't work.

http://family.webshots.com/photo/2508387840095153008CVKoJW

BB Well I'm 5'2'' eyes of blue and I curled up and I fit it was 22"  

LoRain
Scared Monkey

« Reply #745 on: July 21, 2008, 09:08:48 PM »

LoRain

I only see Natalee in this bag ,here is a picture of an alive Natalee that I used to COMPARE  faces not anything else like some low life's are suggesting
Look at the bottom right side and you will see a small picture of an Alive Natalee

Thank you Blonde...are we square now?...
LoRain
Scared Monkey

« Reply #746 on: July 21, 2008, 09:09:46 PM »

And thank you also Klaasend...for your post...
LoRain
Scared Monkey

« Reply #747 on: July 21, 2008, 09:11:01 PM »

OT...Hey!  I earned a star!....whadaya know....
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #748 on: July 21, 2008, 09:12:44 PM »

Bleached Black, I think it looks like a restaurant trash bag.  I am 4'9", 102 lbs and I could easily fit in one.

Yep Always 1...I own a restaurant...as I've posted before...we use heavy duty giant clear plastic bags in our whole facility...we jokingly call them *body bags*...I am 5 ft. tall...I can step inside of one of the bags and pull it up over my head with enough room to put another me in there too...with room to spare...most hotels and restaurants use them...they are a *commercial* product not sold in regular stores.....they are used by these facilities so they can see inside of them...to see if patrons have thrown away something they should not have.....they are completely clear...and extra heavy duty....I'm sure many facilities on Aruba use them....

Destiny...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #749 on: July 21, 2008, 09:12:59 PM »

She is absolutely in it, I have not even one doubt. imho

They shot our baby right in the forehead.

This is how they knew she was completely dead to dispose of her.

This is why they would rather die than have her body found.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #750 on: July 21, 2008, 09:13:28 PM »

LoRain

Blonde, that right hand lower picture sure does look like the same person as plastic bag image.

Carpe , thanks for understanding.

Now a question, I do not know where I read it but somewhere I read Natalee had a birthmark on her right ? arm? Shoulder? It was said that it was large enough to be visible from a difference. Does anyone else remember hearing this? Are there any pictures showing this?

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #751 on: July 21, 2008, 09:18:00 PM »

I've only been here about 10 minutes and I can already feel my blood pressure rising.  The nerve of these people!  The Korps Politie Aruba website has a picture of Beth's book "Loving Natalee"..the "story" beside it is the lies of Rene Gielen. 

Doesn't that tell you they're crooked? None of their evidence supports anything Gielen has said but ALE posted her article anyway.

Any thoughts that Dolph Richardson is Dirty Hand? He was in on the case from the beginning working behind the scenes. It was Dolph who was sent to pacify Bachus.

Dayhiker,
At this point, I want someone, anyone to prove to me that there was one, just ONE set of CLEAN HANDS involved in this case!  From what others have said here, that article has been on their website for MONTHS! 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #752 on: July 21, 2008, 09:18:57 PM »

I don't know....could you refresh my memory?..

See LoRain I have friends you post a LOW places
LoRain
Long Timer

Re: Blonde........
« Reply #108 Today at 3:59pm »   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you Lois....if Blonde has tampered with something like this she should be *ashamed*....MO... edited by Lois 

I said "IF"....if you messed with the pics....is that the question?...you want me to ask you if you messed with the pics?.....OK...consider it asked....

NO I DID NOT

Go to Aruba Bay Video someone can give you a link.

Basically you take a screen capture of the bag, somewhere betwwen 2.45 - 2.51 in the video.  After you capture the screen in Paint. INVERT the color. Then rotate it by 245 or 270 clockwise, then flip it horizontally. Once you've done that see if you can adjust brightness or contrast to come up with the same  photo as I did no tricks.
I'm sure Lois can help you with this if it's way too hard to understand.

{{edit}} spelling
« Last Edit: July 21, 2008, 09:23:46 PM by Blonde » Logged

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #753 on: July 21, 2008, 09:21:47 PM »

LoRain

Blonde, that right hand lower picture sure does look like the same person as plastic bag image.

Carpe , thanks for understanding.

Now a question, I do not know where I read it but somewhere I read Natalee had a birthmark on her right ? arm? Shoulder? It was said that it was large enough to be visible from a difference. Does anyone else remember hearing this? Are there any pictures showing this?

Does not look the same at all to me...in the photo posted in the lower right hand corner...she was alive...in plastic bag photo...she is dead...there are many other differences....but energy don't lie....

Destiny

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #754 on: July 21, 2008, 09:22:03 PM »

SAM - regarding the birthmark, I think it was mentioned in the very beginning Megan that Natalee had a mole on her right forearm that was visible from afar BUT, that is the only time it's been mentioned.  NO, I have not seen anything like that in any photos.  There has been an entire thread at RU dedicated to this by WordsofWisdom in which WOW is under the impression that every single photo we have seen of Natalee since birth has been photoshopped to remove this mole.   

FWIW - I'm beginning to wonder if WordsofWisdom is Geilen or works for her. 
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #755 on: July 21, 2008, 09:22:18 PM »

If you zoom in on this photo you can see a large brown freckle

on her upper right arm. She has one almost in the exact same spot

as Lee's.

------------------
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #756 on: July 21, 2008, 09:24:56 PM »

Hi Sam, congratulations on your not smoking.

Anita isn't smoking cigarettes she is smoking pot.  Would that help 

Thanks San and yes if that is pot I am ok. 

It does slay me that now Joran smokes cigarettes as well as pot.

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #757 on: July 21, 2008, 09:27:00 PM »

If you zoom in on this photo you can see a large brown freckle

on her upper right arm. She has one almost in the exact same spot

as Lee's.

See that was the blue  bracelet I was looking for in that bag.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #758 on: July 21, 2008, 09:28:53 PM »

Thanks Carpe - I do see one here:

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #759 on: July 21, 2008, 09:29:16 PM »

Hi Sam, congratulations on your not smoking.

Anita isn't smoking cigarettes she is smoking pot.  Would that help 

Thanks San and yes if that is pot I am ok. 

It does slay me that now Joran smokes cigarettes as well as pot.

Joran will soon graduate to smoking crack.  It's only a matter of time.  He substitutes drugs for the real medicine he actually needs.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.