April 28, 2024, 01:41:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #765 7/15 - 7/22  (Read 278796 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #820 on: July 21, 2008, 11:37:30 PM »

I was wondering about the thickness of the bag...being as nothing can be seen through it....

Thanks for the post truthseeker2...Blonde is entitled to think and do as she pleases....like everyone else....

That is...nothing can be seen by just plainly looking at the bag....

IMO at this stage of the game what was in the bag no longer matters.  All of the photos/screen captures of the bag and other aru-bay videos, plus the original index of images and forum posts from the aru-bay site were  sent to the FBI by August 2005.  The FBI isn't going to tell us what they have found but you can be sure the FBI knows.

Hmmm....well I never gave it much thought about where the bag itself was sent....I hate to think of Natalee being in that bag but it got me to thinking that if she were....then why were all the searches continued...soo much of this case makes no sense....hopefully....surely one day we will know the truth.... Sad

Did I say anything about the bag itself being sent anywhere? 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #821 on: July 21, 2008, 11:38:38 PM »

Yes, it that old news???

I've seen the site before, it's just a site with Aruba links including links about the NH case.  Probably new to most though.
LoRain
Scared Monkey

« Reply #822 on: July 21, 2008, 11:41:18 PM »

Uh oh.  It's getting nasty and we are not even CLOSE to page 50.  I thought the unwritten rule was that we get nasty when we get close to 50.  Slow down ladies...we ain't there yet!   

I was happy that no one had anything bad to say about me posting as of yet but I guess I thought too soon....and I earned my star and everything...

LoRain,  why don't you take your star and go back to BNH and stay there.
You obviously do not like us or what is said or discussed.
You have nothing to contribute but negative comments.
Seems like you should go where you fit in.
Do you get extra points at BNH for coming here and disrupting?

Magnolia you sure do have yourself all confused now don't you?....there is no one here that I "do not like"...as I don't know alot of you here....I post what I want to post as you seem to do also....now I respectfully request you STEP BACK and stop worrying about me and BNH...for you have no idea what you are posting about....thank you in advance....
kpg
Scared Monkey

« Reply #823 on: July 21, 2008, 11:42:35 PM »

I will be chastised for any comment made.

Oceanexploration asked a question many months ago.

Who owned a huge fish trap that is now missing?

LoRain
Scared Monkey

« Reply #824 on: July 21, 2008, 11:42:44 PM »

I was wondering about the thickness of the bag...being as nothing can be seen through it....

Thanks for the post truthseeker2...Blonde is entitled to think and do as she pleases....like everyone else....

That is...nothing can be seen by just plainly looking at the bag....

IMO at this stage of the game what was in the bag no longer matters.  All of the photos/screen captures of the bag and other aru-bay videos, plus the original index of images and forum posts from the aru-bay site were  sent to the FBI by August 2005.  The FBI isn't going to tell us what they have found but you can be sure the FBI knows.

Hmmm....well I never gave it much thought about where the bag itself was sent....I hate to think of Natalee being in that bag but it got me to thinking that if she were....then why were all the searches continued...soo much of this case makes no sense....hopefully....surely one day we will know the truth.... Sad

Did I say anything about the bag itself being sent anywhere? 

You sure didn't....I was wondering where...if anywhere it was sent...that's all...
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #825 on: July 21, 2008, 11:43:16 PM »

Ok, I will just keep looking.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #826 on: July 21, 2008, 11:43:43 PM »

http://www.bondia.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1937&Itemid=1

Awor tin indicacion cu tin cintanan cu confesion nobo di Joran for di Tailandia 
Monday, 21 July 2008 

Joran vd Sloot

I don't think this is anything new, I think it's just that "wee willy" photo and article in the Dutch tabloid Prive

What this tells me is that Joran is trying to stress to everyone that Natalee was put in the ocean.  I have never believed she was in the ocean and they sure are trying their best to convince us.

Natalee is NOT in the ocean...

Destiny

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #827 on: July 21, 2008, 11:49:01 PM »

Uh oh.  It's getting nasty and we are not even CLOSE to page 50.  I thought the unwritten rule was that we get nasty when we get close to 50.  Slow down ladies...we ain't there yet!   

I was happy that no one had anything bad to say about me posting as of yet but I guess I thought too soon....and I earned my star and everything...

LoRain, you are pretty cool by me.  But...Blonde has explained over and over what she did and that she did not alter anything to make it appear that Natalee was in the bag.  She got what she got so I guess I believe her.  The question is...did the material of the bag and the shadows make it look that way or not?  I don't know....

We are all here for the same reason, I think, so I guess I just want to see us all putting our heads an resources together.  That's all.

Truthseeker2  .did the material of the bag and the shadows make it look that way or not?  I don't know....

I don't know either, but this is what I have been told by Dr K  he points out that the
human mind is very powerful and can easily take an image and "translate" it
into something it recognizes.   But why Natalee's face 
Lets all work together not against each other ,after three years we are still here.

I most definately want to work together....no point in working against each other for the same thing....a waste of time and there's been too much of that already....IMO...

LoRain...sorry I didn't reply to your earlier posts to me...what do you want from me....

Destiny

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
LoRain
Scared Monkey

« Reply #828 on: July 21, 2008, 11:52:10 PM »

Destiny....I was wondering about your post you made...about me knowing or feeling something....I'll have to go back and read the post...
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #829 on: July 21, 2008, 11:53:25 PM »

Magnolia you sure do have yourself all confused now don't you?....there is no one here that I "do not like"...as I don't know alot of you here....I post what I want to post as you seem to do also....now I respectfully request you STEP BACK and stop worrying about me and BNH...for you have no idea what you are posting about....thank you in advance....

I am not confused at all.  I know what I read.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #830 on: July 21, 2008, 11:54:20 PM »

That's actually a good question.  That was a huge fish trap that you would expect from a big fishing trawler and not from a local fisherman.
LoRain
Scared Monkey

« Reply #831 on: July 21, 2008, 11:54:53 PM »

Destiny...

LoRain...I for one *feel* you have some inside/important info to share...you are testing the waters so to speak...to feel if You feel *safe* enough here to do so...becuz..once you do post what you *feel* here...You *know* someone else is going to feel betrayed...and it will stirr up a lot of shit for you...be strong LoRain...you've been mulling over this for a long time....now is the right time...if you feel more comfortable posting this in the *feelings* thread.....please do so...

Sending you Prayers for Clarity...

((((((((((((((((((LoRain))))))))))))))))

Destiny

I'm back...now....help me understand what you refer to...do you think that I know inside/important info about the case?...if I did I wouldn't be too concerned about who I might betray...
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #832 on: July 21, 2008, 11:57:05 PM »

That's actually a good question.  That was a huge fish trap that you would expect from a big fishing trawler and not from a local fisherman.

Correct Klaas....simular to..if not...a lobster trap....

Destiny

LoRain
Scared Monkey

« Reply #833 on: July 21, 2008, 11:57:46 PM »

I am not confused at all.  I know what I read.

Whatever....

I'm doing my best to be nice...I'm a member of BNH...so what...big deal...whoopie...I'm also a member of several other sites....but I'm not here to discuss other sites....thank you...
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #834 on: July 21, 2008, 11:59:01 PM »

Destiny...

LoRain...I for one *feel* you have some inside/important info to share...you are testing the waters so to speak...to feel if You feel *safe* enough here to do so...becuz..once you do post what you *feel* here...You *know* someone else is going to feel betrayed...and it will stirr up a lot of shit for you...be strong LoRain...you've been mulling over this for a long time....now is the right time...if you feel more comfortable posting this in the *feelings* thread.....please do so...

Sending you Prayers for Clarity...

((((((((((((((((((LoRain))))))))))))))))

Destiny

I'm back...now....help me understand what you refer to...do you think that I know inside/important info about the case?...if I did I wouldn't be too concerned about who I might betray...

LoRain...let me mull it over...then I will post...If you prefer I don't post...please, just say so...I only post what my gift/feelings give to me...

Destiny

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #835 on: July 22, 2008, 12:04:30 AM »

I have a question - the Amateur Radio Lighthouse Society (dont know their link) reports 4 lighthouses on Aruba.  The California, the Seroe, the William Tower (not sure of all the spellling) and another one called Aruba Punt Light.  I dont find another lighthouse, so does that mean the lighthouse that was there had two different signals?????

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #836 on: July 22, 2008, 12:13:59 AM »

I have a question - the Amateur Radio Lighthouse Society (dont know their link) reports 4 lighthouses on Aruba.  The California, the Seroe, the William Tower (not sure of all the spellling) and another one called Aruba Punt Light.  I dont find another lighthouse, so does that mean the lighthouse that was there had two different signals?????

I don't know

http://wlol.arlhs.com/index.php?mode=zones&zone=ARU
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #837 on: July 22, 2008, 12:16:09 AM »

Youre the best Klaasend.

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #838 on: July 22, 2008, 12:24:14 AM »

Youre the best Klaasend.

Klaas...Yep...nanner basket Wink

Destiny

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #839 on: July 22, 2008, 12:40:01 AM »

LoRain...

I have mulled it over...but, I will not post it without your permission...

Destiny

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.