April 27, 2024, 12:36:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #765 7/15 - 7/22  (Read 278761 times)
LoRain
Scared Monkey

« Reply #840 on: July 22, 2008, 12:41:31 AM »

Destiny...

LoRain...I for one *feel* you have some inside/important info to share...you are testing the waters so to speak...to feel if You feel *safe* enough here to do so...becuz..once you do post what you *feel* here...You *know* someone else is going to feel betrayed...and it will stirr up a lot of shit for you...be strong LoRain...you've been mulling over this for a long time....now is the right time...if you feel more comfortable posting this in the *feelings* thread.....please do so...

Sending you Prayers for Clarity...

((((((((((((((((((LoRain))))))))))))))))

Destiny

I'm back...now....help me understand what you refer to...do you think that I know inside/important info about the case?...if I did I wouldn't be too concerned about who I might betray...

LoRain...let me mull it over...then I will post...If you prefer I don't post...please, just say so...I only post what my gift/feelings give to me...

Destiny

Post whatever you feel like posting Destiny....I was just curious as to what you were talking about...thanks for the reply....
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #841 on: July 22, 2008, 12:41:48 AM »

LoRain...

I have mulled it over...but, I will not post it without your permission...

Destiny

My suggestion would be to start a new thread for it as well.  I don't want this NH case discussion to turn into a discussion about individual posters.
LoRain
Scared Monkey

« Reply #842 on: July 22, 2008, 12:44:40 AM »

Good idea...thanks Klaasend...
LoRain
Scared Monkey

« Reply #843 on: July 22, 2008, 12:45:59 AM »

Destiny...just let me know where to read...
crazybabyborg
« Reply #844 on: July 22, 2008, 12:52:14 AM »

Hi Guys!
The bag and the images that seem to be there have always intrigued me. I've always been able to see what others have pointed out, but I do have a hard time getting a fix on the scale of it. I wish I had a better idea of how big the whole bag is. Any guesses on the size? I guess I'm asking what gallon size bag you guys think it is. TIA!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #845 on: July 22, 2008, 12:52:52 AM »

Destiny...just let me know where to read...

I've never started a new thread before....klaas...nanner basket re thread...TIA...

Destiny

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #846 on: July 22, 2008, 12:54:51 AM »

CBB, the ones we have are 33 gal and I can fit in one.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #847 on: July 22, 2008, 12:57:23 AM »

CBB, the ones we have are 33 gal and I can fit in one.

Thank you, always 1! Yes, that gives me a visual that I was looking for! 

I was debating starting a new thread for Destiny, but knew Klaas would have it done before I could even post my intentions! She's faster than a speeding bullet, you know!
LoRain
Scared Monkey

« Reply #848 on: July 22, 2008, 12:59:39 AM »

Destiny...go to the main board of discussion (I guess that's what you call it) and look for "new topic" below the search slot...and click on that....
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #849 on: July 22, 2008, 01:00:33 AM »

I do know, CBB

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #850 on: July 22, 2008, 01:07:45 AM »

I think Destiny is going to go ahead and post it in the "Feelings" thread.  I'm sure she'll let us know if that's what she does. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #851 on: July 22, 2008, 01:08:34 AM »

Destiny...go to the main board of discussion (I guess that's what you call it) and look for "new topic" below the search slot...and click on that....

Yep - that's exactly how you do it 
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #852 on: July 22, 2008, 01:11:52 AM »

Hi Guys!
The bag and the images that seem to be there have always intrigued me. I've always been able to see what others have pointed out, but I do have a hard time getting a fix on the scale of it. I wish I had a better idea of how big the whole bag is. Any guesses on the size? I guess I'm asking what gallon size bag you guys think it is. TIA!

The clear commercial industial bags...hold approx 80 gals...and are talle than me @ 5ft' tall...they are used by most of the commercial chains of holes and food establishments...

Destiny

Destiny

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #853 on: July 22, 2008, 01:13:07 AM »

Hi Guys!

The clear commercial industial bags...hold approx 80 gals...and are talle than me @ 5ft' tall...they are used by most of the commercial chains of holes and food establishments...

Destiny

Destiny

Oh chit...meant hotels...not holes....but, we are talikng about Aruba Wink

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #854 on: July 22, 2008, 01:14:55 AM »

I think Destiny is going to go ahead and post it in the "Feelings" thread.  I'm sure she'll let us know if that's what she does. 

LoRain...Do you feel comfortable with the *feelings* thread?...TIA

Destiny

LoRain
Scared Monkey

« Reply #855 on: July 22, 2008, 01:16:39 AM »

Sure...why not?....
crazybabyborg
« Reply #856 on: July 22, 2008, 01:17:06 AM »

Hi Guys!

Destiny

Destiny

Thanks, Destiny. I've seen those and they are really big! It's been a while, but when I first saw the bag in the context of the video, I didn't think it was one of those, but as I said, I'm having trouble getting a fix on the size. The 33 gallon one that always 1 suggested might have worked though. I need to go look at it again.........
Thanks for the input!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #857 on: July 22, 2008, 01:24:40 AM »

Sure...why not?....

Why Not...see Ya there....am traveling through the worm hole to the Feelings Thread now....

Destiny

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #858 on: July 22, 2008, 02:22:50 AM »

Hi Guys!

Destiny

Destiny

Thanks, Destiny. I've seen those and they are really big! It's been a while, but when I first saw the bag in the context of the video, I didn't think it was one of those, but as I said, I'm having trouble getting a fix on the size. The 33 gallon one that always 1 suggested might have worked though. I need to go look at it again.........
Thanks for the input!

Hey CBB!!!
How is ya honey??!!

I was the same way with the bag....makes sense now...my rehabbers use the big clear plastic ones.

I am at a loss with those pics. I accidentally hurt Blonde's feelings the other day I think. Thought she was referring to a dream when she said Natalee said look for the blue bracelet...si I look it all up on my "dreams" website...Nicholas and I LOVE that one!!! Makes our nightmares make sense!! lol

Didn't know she meant she really heard Natalee tell her to look for the blue bracelet!! So sorry Blonde!!!

I am all about learning about the metaphysical...just not sure whether the image of Natalee belongs in the physical vs the metaphysical yet!!! Not even sure when the video was shot??!! I think that would make a huge difference to me.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #859 on: July 22, 2008, 02:27:24 AM »

Uh oh.  It's getting nasty and we are not even CLOSE to page 50.  I thought the unwritten rule was that we get nasty when we get close to 50.  Slow down ladies...we ain't there yet!   

I was happy that no one had anything bad to say about me posting as of yet but I guess I thought too soon....and I earned my star and everything...

LoRain,  why don't you take your star and go back to BNH and stay there.
You obviously do not like us or what is said or discussed.
You have nothing to contribute but negative comments.
Seems like you should go where you fit in.
Do you get extra points at BNH for coming here and disrupting?

Magnolia you sure do have yourself all confused now don't you?....there is no one here that I "do not like"...as I don't know alot of you here....I post what I want to post as you seem to do also....now I respectfully request you STEP BACK and stop worrying about me and BNH...for you have no idea what you are posting about....thank you in advance....

wow!! whoops!! lol

Reading backwards so not sure what happened yet??!! lol Hope we are all ok here!!! Think we are!! Just sending some Monkey luv to ya all!!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.