March 28, 2024, 11:47:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #765 7/15 - 7/22  (Read 276934 times)
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #940 on: July 22, 2008, 06:44:45 PM »

205.   Name: Simian | E-mail: xx | IP: xx

The FBI is all up in this case. There is the simple point of JURISDICTION. The Dutch Kingdom is a sovereign country. It will hurt the case if the defense at some point in the future will suggest that the FBI interferred with the rights of the accused.
Look Aruba up properly, The US has an immigration and customs pre-clearing post in Aruba. We have a FOL (Forward Operating Location) for the US (Look up what that is!). The US has been investting in Aruba since 1929. We have MAJOR chains of American multi-national hotels in Aruba. The Ritz-Carlton is set to built in Aruba.
Do you think we WANT to f*** it up with the Americans???
The government and the Judicial Branch has allowed anything the family has asked for. The FBI, Miami-Dade Police, Dogs and now a Texan search team. Anything they wanted. Except…compromise the
investigation.

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #941 on: July 22, 2008, 06:50:00 PM »

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #942 on: July 22, 2008, 06:51:07 PM »

Karma.....
LOL  I'm serious.Have you noticed how all the ale's pants seem to have shrunk?lol
Bet they can't do this in those pants........

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #943 on: July 22, 2008, 06:51:18 PM »

"Joran is believed to be friends with a known ecstasy dealer in Aruba and police think that's where he got the drug," said the source.

who is that ?

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #944 on: July 22, 2008, 06:51:33 PM »

205.   Name: Simian | E-mail: xx | IP: xx

The FBI is all up in this case. There is the simple point of JURISDICTION. The Dutch Kingdom is a sovereign country. It will hurt the case if the defense at some point in the future will suggest that the FBI interferred with the rights of the accused.
Look Aruba up properly, The US has an immigration and customs pre-clearing post in Aruba. We have a FOL (Forward Operating Location) for the US (Look up what that is!). The US has been investting in Aruba since 1929. We have MAJOR chains of American multi-national hotels in Aruba. The Ritz-Carlton is set to built in Aruba.
Do you think we WANT to f*** it up with the Americans???
The government and the Judicial Branch has allowed anything the family has asked for. The FBI, Miami-Dade Police, Dogs and now a Texan search team. Anything they wanted. Except…compromise the
investigation.

The FBI could only observe.  They can only do what asked to do.  Most countries welcome their expertise. Aruba did not.  It didn't matter what the politicians said.  The police and prosecutor's office did as they pleased.  The police even threatened to strike and end working on the case.  Even the Dutch sent a letter saying no comment that it was an Aruban investigation.  Now we have the situation that everyone defered to Aruba so they wouldn't compromise the investigation.  That was a great idea...where did it get us?? Exactly what Aruba wanted. Nothing!!!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #945 on: July 22, 2008, 06:51:37 PM »

I think Paul vd Sloot is sicker ,Joran is not smart enough for a perfect crime .

I agree johan.  Joran does everything loud and has to be the center of attention.  Paulus does everything sneaky.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #946 on: July 22, 2008, 06:52:40 PM »

Carpe!!!! I will not say what Im thinking.....

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #947 on: July 22, 2008, 06:53:03 PM »

Best yet!

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #948 on: July 22, 2008, 06:55:16 PM »

I think Paul vd Sloot is sicker ,Joran is not smart enough for a perfect crime .

I agree johan.  Joran does everything loud and has to be the center of attention.  Paulus does everything sneaky.
sneaky yes he is always looking to the ground >> on every picture  > he hide something 

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #949 on: July 22, 2008, 06:56:20 PM »

Actually, I think they used Joran for the actual mold for the "skewers". (same exact size needed)

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #950 on: July 22, 2008, 06:58:59 PM »

I loved that one... someone sent it to Blonde, and she forwarded it on to me.

I just touched it up a bit!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #951 on: July 22, 2008, 07:02:04 PM »

"Joran is believed to be friends with a known ecstasy dealer in Aruba and police think that's where he got the drug," said the source.

who is that ?

Don't know...shall we guess?

Lorenzo
Freddy
Steve Croes
Jaime C

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #952 on: July 22, 2008, 07:02:30 PM »

sneaky yes he is always looking to the ground >> on every picture  > he hide something 

Hides everything except his sweat...

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #953 on: July 22, 2008, 07:04:09 PM »

who is that ?

Lorenzo
Freddy
Steve Croes
Jaime C

Who was Earl ?Clemencia...about 25...that tony talked about...in the early days??
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #954 on: July 22, 2008, 07:08:19 PM »

Well, guess I was told in a nice way that my opinion doesn't count!  Thanks very much!
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #955 on: July 22, 2008, 07:08:29 PM »

who is that ?

Lorenzo
Freddy
Steve Croes
Jaime C

Boeti the Beachbum was highlighted by Joran and let's not forget Greta's fixation....

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #956 on: July 22, 2008, 07:10:06 PM »

In the back of my mind, I think that JVDS may 'toy' with anyone that gets close to him.  Perhaps he anticipates that people will be recording anything he says and plans accordingly.

He may like all the media attention his confessions get.  How many before he is no longer in the news?

Will he set a world record for the most public confessions?  Private confessions? 

Will he become a cult figure?  How much are all these confessions worth?

What will Joran do when his utterances are no longer news?

I think you're right about that.  I do think he was fooled by Patrick, but now he's probably suspicious of most people.  I would like to know what he said as there are always clues to something in his utterances. 

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #957 on: July 22, 2008, 07:13:08 PM »

Well, guess I was told in a nice way that my opinion doesn't count!  Thanks very much!

Huh?  What are you talking about now? 
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #958 on: July 22, 2008, 07:14:15 PM »

In the back of my mind, I think that JVDS may 'toy' with anyone that gets close to him.  Perhaps he anticipates that people will be recording anything he says and plans accordingly.

He may like all the media attention his confessions get.  How many before he is no longer in the news?

Will he set a world record for the most public confessions?  Private confessions? 

Will he become a cult figure?  How much are all these confessions worth?

What will Joran do when his utterances are no longer news?

In my opinion Joran is a very sick person.  Possibly a psychopath and definitely narcissitic.  I think he enjoys the attention he gets.  Also, think he is loving that he gets this attention while thinking to himself that he will never be caught.  He doesn't care for his family, Aruba and definitely not Natalee's family.  It's all about Joran and his girls, drugs and partying! 

I think that's part of the definition of narcissistic sociopath. 

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #959 on: July 22, 2008, 07:17:05 PM »

Huh?  What are you talking about now? 

It's ok Klaas.  I was making a joke.  Johan said Paulus was sicker.  I was being funny or trying to!  Guess I should have put one of those laughing monkeys!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.