April 27, 2024, 07:00:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #485 7/1 - 7/3/2006  (Read 173782 times)
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #140 on: July 02, 2006, 11:04:04 AM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Warning Sarcasm:

You know, earrings are the mark of the devil.....  Rolling Eyes and any woman being seen wearing shoulder dusters could not possibly be drinking responsibly....

Shocked Surprised  Surprised  Surprised  Shocked
i have ones like that!!!!!!!!

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #141 on: July 02, 2006, 11:05:12 AM »

Good morning monkeyfaces!
The picture of Natalee that was shown last night sure seems to present a very sober girl to me......

There is so much for me to do to prepare for the trip we are leaving on next weekend and preparations so that things go smoothly with my workers that I just don't even know where to begin!So......I came here instead!!!!!! Wink

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #142 on: July 02, 2006, 11:05:39 AM »

Warning Sarcasm:

You know, earrings are the mark of the devil.....  Rolling Eyes and any woman being seen wearing shoulder dusters could not possibly be drinking responsibly....

The earrings could be evidence or items kept by the suspect as a souvenier.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #143 on: July 02, 2006, 11:06:34 AM »

Quote from: "Nut44x4"
Indeed, it is clear to me that she has earrings on while dancing at C&C's. Somewhere in my travels from board to board over the past year, I do remember the 'earrings or no earrings' on the night in question being of topic before now...I would like to say it was at refugees site, but can't really remember. Anyway....at the time, the discussion I believe was about whether or not she was wearing the long dangles at C&C's on that Sunday night and they all concluded from the photo's she was not.....hence, from what THEY perceived at the time was that some of the other photo's released w/ Nat in that infamous green top were taken on a different day. It has always been clear to me she was wearing earrings all that day and night. It is weird they (Refs) are discussing this again....

thanks for explaining the relevence.... I had not seen that discussion... but I don't go to Refugees... ever... LOL..... (no point in having an intelligent discussion with an unarmed victim.)

I don't 'discuss' anything there, lol....I just read and like EASY posted back a while ago.....PLEASE, Will someoneeeee help me STOP reading there!! It does make me ill, but I can't stop...I have tried.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #144 on: July 02, 2006, 11:07:24 AM »

Morning Monkeys...

I see we have 18 questions for Mr. Wood.  I hope he can provide at least some answers to them.

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #145 on: July 02, 2006, 11:07:34 AM »

FOM,
I'm not sure why they are called Dram Laws but must be something about the amount of booze a bartender can sell to one person in a given amount of time, like so many drams?  

I know the bar can certainly be sued in this country.  Note that is what Joey Tacopina is doing for his other client who was murdered by that bouncer!  He is suing the licensing board, City and everybody and their brother then saying the opposite about Natalee.  That guy is phony and a real hypocrite!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #146 on: July 02, 2006, 11:07:55 AM »

Quote from: "cubbeegirl"
The picture of Natalee that was shown last night sure seems to present a very sober girl to me......

There is so much for me to do to prepare for the trip we are leaving on next weekend and preparations so that things go smoothly with my workers that I just don't even know where to begin!So......I came here instead!!!!!! Wink

Good morning Cubbee...

and FOM and Nut44... I am in good company then, because I wear them too... LOL

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #147 on: July 02, 2006, 11:09:20 AM »

I am drinking my wonderful coffee from Mexico my kids brought back to me.  It says 100% organic and BIRD FRIENDLY.   Shocked   I'm not sure how friendly I want my coffee to be with any birds.

Maybe Widget will come on later and see this and explain.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #148 on: July 02, 2006, 11:10:12 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"
FOM,
I'm not sure why they are called Dram Laws but must be something about the amount of booze a bartender can sell to one person in a given amount of time, like so many drams?  

I know the bar can certainly be sued in this country.  Note that is what Joey Tacopina is doing for his other client who was murdered by that bouncer!  He is suing the licensing board, City and everybody and their brother then saying the opposite about Natalee.  That guy is phony and a real hypocrite!

and it makes me very ill.... I wonder how a family could hire him after all he has said about Natalee..... I mean they only have a zillion other lawyers to hire...

JMO....

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #149 on: July 02, 2006, 11:12:17 AM »

Indeed, it is clear to me that she has earrings on while dancing at C&C's. Somewhere in my travels from board to board over the past year, I do remember the 'earrings or no earrings' on the night in question being of topic before now...I would like to say it was at refugees site, but can't really remember. Anyway....at the time, the discussion I believe was about whether or not she was wearing the long dangles at C&C's on that Sunday night and they all concluded from the photo's she was not.....hence, from what THEY perceived at the time was that some of the other photo's released w/ Nat in that infamous green top were taken on a different day. It has always been clear to me she was wearing earrings all that day and night. It is weird they (Refs) are discussing this again....

thanks for explaining the relevence.... I had not seen that discussion... but I don't go to Refugees... ever... LOL..... (no point in having an intelligent discussion with an unarmed victim.)

I don't 'discuss' anything there, lol....I just read and like EASY posted back a while ago.....PLEASE, Will someoneeeee help me STOP reading there!! It does make me ill, but I can't stop...I have tried.

Yeah, I read over there when things are slow just to see what crazy BS they are preaching next.  I think all those boards will seem self-destruct anyway.  There is a lot of in-fighting and they have started outing each other on other boards.

There is no way that many mixed nuts can maintain any order.  The next topic could set anyone of them off and create a meltdown.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #150 on: July 02, 2006, 11:12:26 AM »

Quote from: "oldfart"
Morning Monkeys...

I see we have 18 questions for Mr. Wood.  I hope he can provide at least some answers to them.

Yes. OF I am looking forward to it. I got thu last time, but before the program. looked at my phone bill, it was less than a buck for the call.

When Dompig did that interview alot of people most likely believed his bs. I almost did. what an aspwipe he is ! !
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #151 on: July 02, 2006, 11:14:52 AM »

Quote from: "friend of monkeys"
Warning Sarcasm:

Shocked Surprised  Surprised  Surprised  Shocked
i have ones like that!!!!!!!!

Heh, heh, well you and the Mrs have never had a pup rip them out before I can see.  I might wear ones half that long but prolly a little shorter even than that but the pup factor does enter into it as well.  They seem to love those and glasses for some reason.   Confused I think they look nice, however.

There is even another photo of Natalee in that style earrings that Kermit showed to me to prove that indeed she was fond of that particular style.  I was convinced totally by him.  She had at least one other pair of the very long dangle kind.

PERSONA NON GRATA

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #152 on: July 02, 2006, 11:15:47 AM »

Quote from: Easywriter

Yeah, I read over there when things are slow just to see what crazy BS they are preaching next.  I think all those boards will seem self-destruct anyway.  There is a lot of in-fighting and they have started outing each other on other boards.

There is no way that many mixed nuts can maintain any order.  The next topic could set anyone of them off and create a meltdown.[/quote

I am not saying anyone should or shouldn't... go there... I just don't.. Laughing  and my reason for not bothering...

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #153 on: July 02, 2006, 11:15:54 AM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
Morning Monkeys...

Yes. OF I am looking forward to it. I got thu last time, but before the program. looked at my phone bill, it was less than a buck for the call.

When Dompig did that interview alot of people most likely believed his bs. I almost did. what an aspwipe he is ! !

I believe Easywriter said that Dana will not be taking calls durring the show but right after it.  My suggestion is that Dana be given the list of questions so he can present them to Art Wood.  It doesn't sound like we will be speaking directly with Art Wood.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #154 on: July 02, 2006, 11:16:11 AM »

Quote from: "cubbeegirl"

Good morning Cubbee...

and FOM and Nut44... I am in good company then, because I wear them too... LOL

Morning Mrs.Red!!! I wear them too! Always have.

Now will that monkey who is familiar with the Bentonville Arkansas area e-mail me please? I have a few questions and have lost your e-mail addy.

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #155 on: July 02, 2006, 11:16:58 AM »

Morning Monkeys...

Got an email from Pretzer yesterday and he said he would only take calls after the interview.  So, it might be good to send him the questions early.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #156 on: July 02, 2006, 11:17:39 AM »

Morning Monkeys...

nice...hey oldfart Laughing
these r to be found where??
tia

morning all
 Wink

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #157 on: July 02, 2006, 11:18:24 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Morning Monkeys...

I believe Easywriter said that Dana will not be taking calls durring the show but right after it.  My suggestion is that Dana be given the list of questions so he can present them to Art Wood.  It doesn't sound like we will be speaking directly with Art Wood.

lol We must be on the same wave length this morning!
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #158 on: July 02, 2006, 11:18:42 AM »

Quote from: "friend of monkeys"
Morning Monkeys...

nice...hey oldfart Laughing
these r to be found where??
tia

morning all
 Wink

FOM
Here ya go ... http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?t=10

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #159 on: July 02, 2006, 11:19:08 AM »

Anna,
I didn't think of the puppy factor....  Shocked  Shocked

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.