April 27, 2024, 03:55:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #485 7/1 - 7/3/2006  (Read 173770 times)
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #160 on: July 02, 2006, 11:19:10 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"
I am drinking my wonderful coffee from Mexico my kids brought back to me.  It says 100% organic and BIRD FRIENDLY.   Shocked   I'm not sure how friendly I want my coffee to be with any birds.

Maybe Widget will come on later and see this and explain.

TeeHee.... not to worry Anna! Those little birdies won't drink much! Speaking of Widgey and his coffee, got my mouth watering! It was most definitely primo stuff!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #161 on: July 02, 2006, 11:20:26 AM »

Quote from: "friend of monkeys"
Quote from: "mrs. red"
You know maybe JQK is waiting to file against CnC's until the judge's ruling... but Aruba has made it abudantly clear that they could care less about justice in this case.

As Hat says... Drink deep Karin you earned it....

yes....
and the front page today
       ROCKS

I agree.  Red has been hitting 'em out of the park lately.  Batting 1000 on these front pages.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #162 on: July 02, 2006, 11:21:36 AM »

Gotta Run and try to get some stuff done

Klaasend / Easy
I have sent Dana the link address for our questions... do you think we still need to copy and mail them to him?

do not want to flood his e-mail address with duplicates ??? Confused

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #163 on: July 02, 2006, 11:21:43 AM »

Quote from: mrs. red
Quote from: "Easywriter"
Quote from: "Nut44x4"
Indeed, it is clear to me that she has earrings on while dancing at C&C's. Somewhere in my travels from board to board over the past year, I do remember the 'earrings or no earrings' on the night in question being of topic before now...I would like to say it was at refugees site, but can't really remember. Anyway....at the time, the discussion I believe was about whether or not she was wearing the long dangles at C&C's on that Sunday night and they all concluded from the photo's she was not.....hence, from what THEY perceived at the time was that some of the other photo's released w/ Nat in that infamous green top were taken on a different day. It has always been clear to me she was wearing earrings all that day and night. It is weird they (Refs) are discussing this again....

thanks for explaining the relevence.... I had not seen that discussion... but I don't go to Refugees... ever... LOL..... (no point in having an intelligent discussion with an unarmed victim.)

I don't 'discuss' anything there, lol....I just read and like EASY posted back a while ago.....PLEASE, Will someoneeeee help me STOP reading there!! It does make me ill, but I can't stop...I have tried.

Yeah, I read over there when things are slow just to see what crazy BS they are preaching next.  I think all those boards will seem self-destruct anyway.  There is a lot of in-fighting and they have started outing each other on other boards.

There is no way that many mixed nuts can maintain any order.  The next topic could set anyone of them off and create a meltdown.[/quote

I am not saying anyone should or shouldn't... go there... I just don't.. Laughing  and my reason for not bothering...

Well, that sort of stuff should not even exist, but I still read the crap sometimes.  I think the depths to which it can sink just amazes me.  I don't recommend anyone read that garbage, though.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #164 on: July 02, 2006, 11:22:27 AM »

Quote from: "cubbeegirl"
I am drinking my wonderful coffee from Mexico my kids brought back to me.  It says 100% organic and BIRD FRIENDLY.   Shocked   I'm not sure how friendly I want my coffee to be with any birds.

TeeHee.... not to worry Anna! Those little birdies won't drink much! Speaking of Widgey and his coffee, got my mouth watering! It was most definitely primo stuff!

Wasn't it... though....I would love,love to have more... man did we get spoiled or what????

and Anna, I have to wonder if it doesn't refer to no pesticides or something...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #165 on: July 02, 2006, 11:22:30 AM »

Klaas,
I clearly see the earrings.  Had a little bit of discussion with Kermit at BFN for I didnt think they looked like something Natalee would wear dancing as they would move too much but Kermie quickly corrected me and straightened me out on that, lol!   Very Happy And he was right, they are clearly visible.   I was porjecting my feelings about drop earrings like that--hate them dancing or even bending over.   Rolling Eyes But the are there for sure, no doubt about that.  In ALL the photos, too.

These dangly earrings and all the ethnic jewelry made of faux stones and wire seem to be the rage the past two years, so she was just making a fashion statement.   Wink

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #166 on: July 02, 2006, 11:22:51 AM »

Easywriter - ha ha Laughing  Laughing
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #167 on: July 02, 2006, 11:24:00 AM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
You know maybe JQK is waiting to file against CnC's until the judge's ruling... but Aruba has made it abudantly clear that they could care less about justice in this case.

yes....
and the front page today
       ROCKS

I agree.  Red has been hitting 'em out of the park lately.  Batting 1000 on these front pages.

thanks... I am quite proud of him...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #168 on: July 02, 2006, 11:25:46 AM »

Quote from: "cubbeegirl"
Good morning monkeyfaces!
The picture of Natalee that was shown last night sure seems to present a very sober girl to me......

There is so much for me to do to prepare for the trip we are leaving on next weekend and preparations so that things go smoothly with my workers that I just don't even know where to begin!So......I came here instead!!!!!! Wink

Smart woman, that Cubbeegirl. Laughing

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #169 on: July 02, 2006, 11:31:03 AM »

FOM,
I'm not sure why they are called Dram Laws but must be something about the amount of booze a bartender can sell to one person in a given amount of time, like so many drams?  

I know the bar can certainly be sued in this country.  Note that is what Joey Tacopina is doing for his other client who was murdered by that bouncer!  He is suing the licensing board, City and everybody and their brother then saying the opposite about Natalee.  That guy is phony and a real hypocrite!

Truth of the matter, however, is that Joe has inserted himself for money like so many others along the way who pretend to be friends of one side or the other, but are in it for the money.  May they all get jobs and real lives and leave Natalee's memory alone, for those that are in it for reward money or using AHATA or Beth as their source of income.

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #170 on: July 02, 2006, 11:33:12 AM »

Anyone else get that baby hippo email that is being passed around?  That is kinda cool.  Smile
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #171 on: July 02, 2006, 11:33:35 AM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"

yes....
and the front page today
       ROCKS

thanks... I am quite proud of him...

Yes, we are proud to even know him ( well, you know what I mean.)To me it seems that more and more ppl are getting angrier and angrier.
I just wish that the picture of Natalee had been shown right after AspWipe Dompig did his interview / fiction / pr / damage control / it was all Natalee's fault program.   Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #172 on: July 02, 2006, 11:44:41 AM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
Anyone else get that baby hippo email that is being passed around?  That is kinda cool.  Smile

Is this something the refugees started?

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #173 on: July 02, 2006, 11:48:27 AM »

Anna, I would think "bird friendly" means not being sprayed with DDT.  Most of the crops grown in Mexico are sprayed with DDT. Of course, the countries that we trade with do not have to abide by any agreement regards DDT or the other chemicals that we banned decades ago, so as long as we are buying their imported "cheap" products, unless as your coffee stated it is "bird friendly," then we are consuming more DDT than we did when the government was spraying our homes and crops with it.  

We become more internationally friendly and less "health conscious," with our buying habits.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #174 on: July 02, 2006, 11:50:15 AM »

Many, many years ago I used to get stuff from Mexico, but it wasn't coffee  Wink

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #175 on: July 02, 2006, 11:51:58 AM »

SO true Tyler,  I try and hit the local farmer's market every weekend... all of it supports local farmers and they are all organic...

and I think it's being found to be very important that we eat more organically.... all the pesticides, and hormones, etc. added just can't be good...

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #176 on: July 02, 2006, 11:52:41 AM »

Many, many years ago I used to get stuff from Mexico, but it wasn't coffee  Wink

Shocked  Shocked

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #177 on: July 02, 2006, 11:55:17 AM »

There is a long post in the comments on Red's article about date rape drugs.  I sent it to Klaas as am not sure if it is good to post it here or not so she can decide.  I don't think you can make a link to a certain comment or at least I don't know how.  Maybe Klaas will or just post the whole comment as it is yet another stunner.

But it is mostly about Michael Posner and his act not being so clean of late as we have been led to believe.   Rolling Eyes

More lies, Aruba???

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #178 on: July 02, 2006, 11:58:08 AM »

[

Ah, but was it BIRD FRIENDLY??

I remember some of that stuff being sprayed with Paraquat which made people very ill.  Have to be careful in all things I guess.    Wink

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
tidycat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #179 on: July 02, 2006, 11:58:35 AM »

Yep.  I'm changing my name to "Clueless"...would someone please post who ArbeeJ and Dayo are?  TIA.  And good morning monkeys.  BBL to check for a response.  Great photos and links, Klaas.  Thank you!

Sigh.  I'll always be behind.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.