April 27, 2024, 02:29:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #485 7/1 - 7/3/2006  (Read 173758 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #240 on: July 02, 2006, 03:06:22 PM »

Tylergal - If you have that Hippo email could you send it to me.  The one Easy sent didn't work, the pictures were only red X's.  Thanks!
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #241 on: July 02, 2006, 03:14:45 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Tylergal - If you have that Hippo email could you send it to me.  The one Easy sent didn't work, the pictures were only red X's.  Thanks!

Unfortunately I deleted it and the person who sent it to me is out of town. Crying or Very sad

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #242 on: July 02, 2006, 03:15:41 PM »

Easy, send it to yourself after deleting any "forward, forward, forward people."  Open it up and save it.  Once you have saved it, check properties and see if you can post it that way.

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #243 on: July 02, 2006, 03:16:22 PM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
Guess you can tell I'm catching up..................just got to the earring discussion.  Yes, she does have the same earrings in all photos, as Klaas has established. I can't help but laugh. If anyone is as big a fan of big earrings as I am, check out "Tabra". They are all hand made, and gorgeous. I've been collecting them for years.

http://www.siouxeagle.com/Tabra/Tabra%20Earrings/tabra_earrings.htm

OT
Thanks so much for this link! I know where I am getting my mom in laws next birthday gift`she will be 90 and still drives and get around. (Yikes, I know!) btw, I have a new grandbaby Very Happy

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #244 on: July 02, 2006, 03:30:00 PM »

Off Topic, but new Front page post on the Eve of the 4th of July

Superman Returns Movie released … Hollywood Will Just Never Get it …

http://tinyurl.com/hxvm3

Superman’s slogan has always been …  “Truth, Justice, and the American Way”. Not any more. A special thanks to Hollywood and the makers of this film to changing it to “Truth, Justice…all that stuff” as it is released on the weekend we celebrate our INDEPENDENCE.

“Superman Returns”: Is Superman still American?

Ever since artist Joe Shuster and writer Jerry Siegel created the granddaddy of all comic book icons in 1932, Superman has fought valiantly to preserve “truth, justice and the American way.” Whether kicking Nazi ass on the radio in the ’40s or wrapping himself in the Stars and Stripes on TV during the Cold War or even rescuing the White House’s flag as his final feat in “Superman II,” the Krypton-born, Smallville-raised Ubermensch always has been steeped in unmistakable U.S. symbolism.
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #245 on: July 02, 2006, 03:30:43 PM »

Hi Monkey's

So have we found out whether or not this 60 hague rule would apply
to the New York Case??
We are getting pretty close to that 60 day mark.

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #246 on: July 02, 2006, 03:31:22 PM »

Quote from: "Shell"
Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
Guess you can tell I'm catching up..................just got to the earring discussion.  Yes, she does have the same earrings in all photos, as Klaas has established. I can't help but laugh. If anyone is as big a fan of big earrings as I am, check out "Tabra". They are all hand made, and gorgeous. I've been collecting them for years.

http://www.siouxeagle.com/Tabra/Tabra%20Earrings/tabra_earrings.htm

OT
Thanks so much for this link! I know where I am getting my mom in laws next birthday gift`she will be 90 and still drives and get around. (Yikes, I know!) btw, I have a new grandbaby Very Happy

Congratulations.  One of my grandbabies had his first birthday last Sunday, another one is having his 8th birthday party today and another one next Sunday will have his 8th birthday party.  Unfortunately, I had to sit out this birthday party as it is a swimming party and old women on antibiotics are not allowed out in the sun, so DH left with gift in hand.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #247 on: July 02, 2006, 03:33:58 PM »

Great post, Red.  Perhaps they could rename it "Superman Neutered."

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #248 on: July 02, 2006, 03:40:41 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Great post, Red.  Perhaps they could rename it "Superman Neutered."

Remember when Superman was just SUPER?

I honestly just cannot stomach the BS that comes out of Hollywood anymore. Just shut up and make a movie. America is so sick and tired of the subliminal and not so subliminal agenda you have.

Whats next ...

Wonder Woman will be a lipstick lesbian.
Robin a juvenile delinquent.
Aqua-man a deep-seeded fear of water.
Captain America and Al Qaeda spy
Spiderman creating crimes just so he can solve them to impress the girl.

It is sad these people feel the need to tear down America, yet they think we will actually spend our $'s on their nonsense.

Has Hollywood learned nothing from Aruba? Who is more oblivious?
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #249 on: July 02, 2006, 03:44:06 PM »

Hi guys,

I've been on the phone for HOURS trying to get my router bridged and installed...to no avail  Crying or Very sad

Can someone point me in the direction of the new photo of Natalee and what went on last night during the line up? I've got a sick baby and need to get off this computer Confused

TIA!!

Bring Natalee home...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #250 on: July 02, 2006, 03:53:29 PM »

Quote from: "mishy"
Hi guys,

I've been on the phone for HOURS trying to get my router bridged and installed...to no avail  Crying or Very sad

Can someone point me in the direction of the new photo of Natalee and what went on last night during the line up? I've got a sick baby and need to get off this computer Confused

TIA!!

New photo of Natalee - Beth is saying that as you can see, this photo was taken about 2 hours prior to going to CnC and Natalee does not look like she's drunk or out of control:

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #251 on: July 02, 2006, 03:54:55 PM »

Mishy - here is Jacqueline's transcription of the LineUp:

THE LINE UP

7-1-06

Jossy:

carlos..

They have beenholding him in custody for over two months. In the last week or so he confessed that he has been lying from the beginning.

I still believe part of his story may be true.

Ya know what I think is crdible is that if there was a crime commited, the disposal of the body. He thinks that he saw the suspect swim out with the body. That part may be the truth.

You would not even need a boat.....you could walk out a good distance before the currents got strong.

I do believe part of his story, i still do, i can't imagine why he would come out in the end that he was lying all the time.

Karin did believe the story as did the police, they acted on it. they went with divers....and they did find some evidence of some kind of weights that were used to weigh down something, a body.

Now, I think they don't believe him at all cause he admitted he was lying.

Any theory of date rape drug.

It is public knowledge that in certain bars in aruba, if you slip a bartender 20 bucks....this happnens in many places. it is public knowledge.

I am convinced that Natalee was drugged.

Beth:

and Dave:

Beth: It's hard for us to have any kind of judgement. ya know it's hard to tell as jossy said, i think some parts could be true, but we really can't make any judgement on info he gave.

Dave: not familiar with carlos....I pretty much dismissed him.

Beth: new photo of natalee.....for our viewers...the time frame that evening.....

Well what we have is a pic of natalee where she is very in control a couple of hours before she met joran. she is very much in control.

then she is out of control completely once she meets up with them.

It just goes with, something we have all been suspicous of. that joran slipped her something in a drink.

Dave: I do believe that, yes.

The photo, and the video......

she appears smiling and relaxed with her friend.

This info matches up with the description of her friends. you won't find a photo of natalee when she was not with a friend. she was so with her group.

it amazes me how the van dersloot kid got her away from her group.

Dave: I think the civil case will be our last shot.

We could not get the police to follow up.

To the public...please call hotline if you have any info on natalee...
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #252 on: July 02, 2006, 04:05:03 PM »

quick question...

what area was being searched or "re-enactment of a search" when someone picked up something that appears to part of Natalee's top/blouse ??

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #253 on: July 02, 2006, 04:12:46 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"
quick question...

what area was being searched or "re-enactment of a search" when someone picked up something that appears to part of Natalee's top/blouse ??

Boca Tortuga, near where they found the duct tape with long blonde hair.  Boca Tortuga is in Arikok National Park on the east side of the island.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #254 on: July 02, 2006, 04:15:40 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"
quick question...

Boca Tortuga, near where they found the duct tape with long blonde hair.  Boca Tortuga is in Arikok National Park on the east side of the island.

Klaasend
TY...
I did a Google and came up with it  Embarassed  
I was wanting it for a post in the thread on ? for Art Wood.   I'm hoping for at least 20  and do hope Dana checks it ??

SeeeYaaaaaaaaaaByeeeeeeeeeeeee

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #255 on: July 02, 2006, 04:24:43 PM »

Mishy, I hope your baby is well soon.  I wish you a good Fourth.  I don't speak Hindu and I had a hard time getting my router fixed also.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #256 on: July 02, 2006, 04:25:33 PM »

Okay, I am outta here.  Time for the antibiotics and a nap.  Will be back when Dana is on with Art.

da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #257 on: July 02, 2006, 04:45:26 PM »

Hello Monkeys.  Can someone tell me where to find the Chicago videos now?

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #258 on: July 02, 2006, 04:48:07 PM »

Quote from: "da_wench"

Hi Wench - they are still here on Google:

http://tinyurl.com/8wcrq
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #259 on: July 02, 2006, 04:50:27 PM »

Quote from: "da_wench"

Hi Wench - they are still here on Google:

http://tinyurl.com/8wcrq

Thank you Smile

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.