April 28, 2024, 11:39:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #485 7/1 - 7/3/2006  (Read 173854 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #440 on: July 02, 2006, 10:47:26 PM »

I hope TACO is listening to this...probably not likely, but we can hope. Cool

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #441 on: July 02, 2006, 10:47:41 PM »

who was the employer????

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #442 on: July 02, 2006, 10:49:04 PM »

did we ever know that pvds had an atty for Freddy...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #443 on: July 02, 2006, 10:49:18 PM »

Joran, K2 told Beth and police (on May 30-31) they dropped her off at the HI and she stumbled and fell and they were going to help her but black security guard helped her.  This was before June 1.  Beth H-T and ALE, VanderStraaten have viewed films and they know these boys have lied because films show she was never dropped off and she did not fall and hurt herself.  The car never enters the area.  They know these three have lied.  The chief of police has three people who were last seen with this 18-year-old American girl, and they were seen with her in their car and that these three teenagers have all told you, the chief, that you dropped her off but now you know they were lying.  Would now you not focus on those 3 kids?  Well, guess what they went after two black security guards on June 5 and arrested them.  Why would you do that?  You know the people who pointed you to them are lying.  If you do not believe there is a cover-up, look at the orchestrated arrest of these security guards, they knew these 3 pukes were lying, so why would they orchestrate this arrest unless it was a cover up?

That is the biggest seed to plant into listerners' heads, that there is a cover up.  Talking about Boeti, the drug dealer, who said he sold Boeti drugs.  Art interviewed him five times and each time he interviewed him, I came away from the interview thinking he had been coached.  He told Art he saw black security guards going in and out of Natalee's room, and there is no police report of that even though he says he has been there several times.  Later it comes out Boeti is a drug dealer, BIL of Dompig.  Lead narcotics investigator in Aruba, working as the chief investigator of NH disappearance, what better way to orchestrate the arrest of these two black guys than get a drug dealer to say "Yes, I saw them going in and out of her room."

You could not write a movie script any better than this.  The family wants closure.  this craziness from Aruba just goes on and on.

Before the other questions, there are some good, professional officers on Aruba, but were never assigned to this case -- homicide detectives but they were never assigned it and that is probably to use the term, "you just pinned the tail on the donkey."

Art wants listeners to know he thinks highly of some officers on Aruba but they were never allowed to work on case.

another question:  The gardener witness.  Did he ever take a lie detector test.  Is he deemed to be credible.  Was it because he could not identify Satish.  Could it have been Freddy?  Absolutely.  Gardener is credible.  This is the original Carlos the gardener, young man, early 20s.  Art found him very honest and sincere.  I believed him.  I am very sure this guy was honest.  He was afraid to come forward because he is a gardener.  This Carlos the gardener told Art (Art found him) through an interpreter.  YOu could tell he was sincere.  "I saw them searching by the fisherman's huts, they had a big search party, police and everybody and I was driving to work and I wanted to tell them "No, go over here."  He told his employer.  Carlos was not interviewed until August and he told his employer about this in June.  Employer backed this up.  He works for a family on the island and I think he would be an excellent witness.  He could not identify Satish but could identify Baby Huey and Deepak.  He said whoever was in the back seat, got down.  It turns out it could be Freddy and I Have seen interviews in which it talks about the fact Paulus got attorneys for these kids the first week in June before they were arrested.  Paulus got Freddy an attorney in June and Freddy was not arrested until September.  That tells you a lot.  Art believes Freddy is one of the five.  Carlos the Gardener is a valuable witness.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #444 on: July 02, 2006, 10:49:26 PM »

Wow - this is so much new info
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #445 on: July 02, 2006, 10:49:29 PM »

Freddy already had attorney set up for him in June.  Carlos the Gardener is a valuable witness.  He's a young man in his 20's.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #446 on: July 02, 2006, 10:49:31 PM »

Art said yeah it could have been Freddy in the back seat.  Paulus even got an attorney for Freddy back in the first week of June.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #447 on: July 02, 2006, 10:49:38 PM »

Gardener saw three boys in the car near the Racquet Club.  Art believes him and says he had no reason to lie.  He told Art I saw them searching by the fisherman huts.  I wanted to tell them to look over here, over here.  He was afraid to tell the police, but told his employer.  He told his employer this in June.  He is still on the island and would be an excellent witness if this goes to trial.  He couldn't identify Satish because he ducked down.  It could have been Freddy in the back seat.  One of the interviews says Paulus got attorneys for these kids the first week of June!  And he got an attorney for Freddy the first week of June.   Freddy is one of the five people I mentioned.  Carlos the Gardener is a good witness.

BRING NATALEE HOME
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #448 on: July 02, 2006, 10:50:10 PM »

Freddy wasn't taken in until August, but Paulus got him an attorney in June!

BRING NATALEE HOME
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #449 on: July 02, 2006, 10:51:16 PM »

Art thinks she may have been run over by the car.  As in the police tape.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #450 on: July 02, 2006, 10:51:20 PM »

Paulus got attorney for FREDDIE the first week in June!  Before even J2K
were arrested.   Shocked

So FREDDIE IS INVOLVED for sure!

Freddie of photo fame.  I still think there are or at least were photos taken.

Oh, I have a really good question for him, he must come back again!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #451 on: July 02, 2006, 10:51:29 PM »

Art thinks Natalee might have been run over with the car.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #452 on: July 02, 2006, 10:52:32 PM »

OMG.... it never occurred to me that she could have been run over by a car.... OMG...

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #453 on: July 02, 2006, 10:54:09 PM »

Art believes she was given a date rape drug, but there's no evidence unless her body is found.  He also thinks she may have been run over by a car.  The boys were being transported and were secretly recorded in the car.  They are angry with each other, Deepak says if they ever find the girl you're going to jail for 20 yrs.  Joran tell Deepak don't you think the police would like to know that your brother ran a girl over with the car?  He's threatening him.  They said she fell out of the car at the HI and we now that's a lie.  Why would you say she fell out of the car unless you are covering your but?  In the statement they give, Satish parked the car behind C&C and there's no reason to believe he didn't drive when they left.  Maybe Natalee tried to jump from the moving car and Satish ran her over.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #454 on: July 02, 2006, 10:54:28 PM »

Quote from: "AZLady"
Freddy wasn't taken in until August, but Paulus got him an attorney in June!

Yup... He believes Freddy is one of the five ppl. Me too ! ! !
Jesus, this Art is good. He likes to talk. !  ! !
Chicago Videos... see thr FBI look at it.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #455 on: July 02, 2006, 10:54:29 PM »

The Dutch say not to believe Carlos the gardener becasuse he is Columbian.

Next question:  Can you explain, based on your knowledge, etc., why the K2 and Joran have not at least been charged with abduction/kidnapping, raping, even drugging as there have been some admissions.  In your opinion is the evidence there or will it be there?  Unfortunately, unless we can find Natalee, although I believe she was given a drug, unless suspects talk, no evidence that can be used to convince a jury that this girl was drugged.  I also think she may have been run over with a car.  Art is basing this on the transport statements in the back of the poilce car when they were secretly tape-recorded.  During the conversation, they are careful what they say but angry.  Joran threatens to beat them both up, going to hit them.  Deepak says if they find the girl you are going to Jail.  Go back and forth arguging and one thing Joran says in this conversation he tells Deepak, "Don't you think the police would like to know your brother ran a girl over with the car?"

The reason this is so important, when they were interviewed, said Natalee fell out of the car at the HI, and we know that is a lie, but why did they say that, she fell out of car unless you were covering your butt.  She might have tried to jump out and may have been run over.  We were all led to believe Deepak was driving but in statement they give, it is said Satish parked the car behind Carlos and Charlie and why would he not be driving.

Talking about Chicago videos, plastic bag.  I would like for an expert to examine them, the FBI.  I cannot see that it is anything related to this case, but could be.  I am not an expert.  Someone who knows, is an expert, needs to look at them.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #456 on: July 02, 2006, 10:54:30 PM »

Chicago videos - would like the experts to look at them.  He doesn't know if it has anything to do with the case.  Want's the experts to look at them.
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #457 on: July 02, 2006, 10:55:30 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
OMG.... it never occurred to me that she could have been run over by a car.... OMG...

Me neither, Mrs. Red.  But that would be believable.... Crying or Very sad

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #458 on: July 02, 2006, 10:55:49 PM »

Art Wood is a volunteer - he has not received any payments for anything in this case, just like TES.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #459 on: July 02, 2006, 10:55:52 PM »

Whew!  

Art says he has never been paid nor did he seek payment for this case.  He is a volunteer, and has not been paid for his work.  Jossy helped him with some expenses, but he's doing it for Beth and Dave.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.