April 27, 2024, 07:30:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #485 7/1 - 7/3/2006  (Read 173785 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #560 on: July 02, 2006, 11:29:54 PM »

How about an interview with Fred Golba??
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #561 on: July 02, 2006, 11:30:12 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Quote from: "mishy"
Tylergal,

I had a hard time understanding when they asked for my S/N too, but it didn't help  Crying or Very sad

I guess I will have to try again another day...It's just ridiculous and pathetic!!

It really makes me so angry that I pay in American dollars and cannot get service with those same dollars.  I know these guys in India are brilliant.  I have known and been friends with many Indians, but they really need to work on their language skills.  After all, many Indians speak very good English because ...uh, well, that old colony thing again.

It does get really frustrating... Cool  Cool  Cool

Bring Natalee home...
Shizaru
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #562 on: July 02, 2006, 11:30:25 PM »

Disagree with Art about the girl Satish hit being Natalee.  That doesn't make sense in the context of the rest of the conversation, where they are all acting like they don't know what happened to her.  And when they refer to Natalee they call her "the girl", but Joran says Satish hit "a girl".
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #563 on: July 02, 2006, 11:30:25 PM »

Quote from: "Frijole"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Easywriter"
Quote from: "klaasend"
This much I promise, if I EVER call in for one of these shows I'm going to use by best southern accent so you guys can't figure out who I am..ha ha ha

If I should call in again, I am going to read palms.   Cool

I can read sweat and knew right away Paulus was lying  Wink

Wink  Wink  Wink I think I might have had an internet chat with the palm reader back in 2004.   Wink  Wink  Wink

Well I had one in 2003.  I wish I had known...I coulda warned some people.... Rolling Eyes

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #564 on: July 02, 2006, 11:30:59 PM »

So it is FREDDIE who is the fifth person Art thinks are involved.

Is Freddie even a suspect or was he just considered a witness.  We
should have known something was up when melody bothered to go online at RWV (along with Anita) and talk about him being at Joran's that night.  Later it was denied.

Guess Paulus decided the fewer involved to spill the beans the better and cut Freddie out?  Freddie who was arrested for selling CD's of underage girl.  Freddie who is in the car with Joran and Deepak and the girl Allyson and Loco Stephie?  Locoman and LocoSteph?  A team?

We need to know more about Freddie for sure.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #565 on: July 02, 2006, 11:31:42 PM »

This is a sad situation!  Who can an individual turn to on that island or in Holland to get to the bottom of this mess??????
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #566 on: July 02, 2006, 11:31:47 PM »

Quote from: "Shizaru"
Disagree with Art about the girl Satish hit being Natalee.  That doesn't make sense in the context of the rest of the conversation, where they are all acting like they don't know what happened to her.  And when they refer to Natalee they call her "the girl", but Joran says Satish hit "a girl".

Yes, but articles and the way they use them are different in other languages than our own.  That would not be uncommon in most languages as that is a loose translation.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #567 on: July 02, 2006, 11:31:49 PM »

Quote from: "Jacqueline"

Well I had one in 2003.  I wish I had known...I coulda warned some people.... Rolling Eyes

lmao ....
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #568 on: July 02, 2006, 11:32:21 PM »

Quote from: "Frijole"
Quote from: "San"

Funny you ask that Mrs, because when I heard her voice, I was actually wondering if it was our Klaasend  Laughing

I find it very interesting that Paul-ass got Freddy an attorney back in June...if he wasn't involved in anything, why get him an attorney?

I'm sitting here steaming over this.  I knew all along Freddy was involved and to find out that Paulus paid for his attorney is just unbelievable.

And that those A holes down in Aruba have done NOTHING about it.  Dave and Beth are WAY nicer than I would be if I was on national TV every night.  YOu'd be talking bout that LOONEY lady who keeps getting "Bleeped" for swearing and going crazy on the news.  They have put up with far too much.

Yes, that would be ME!  I would be way beyond broadcastable.  I couldn't get the thing to play and I don't know why and I was sitting here just stewing about it but reading along with Tyler and everone else who was recapping.  Mr. P was sitting here reading right along with me and in between every single post I was griping about not being able to get the interview to play.  Not pretty.  This after a day of being the Pool Czar and drinking beer in the hot sun (okay, there were a couple dandy Margaritas in there too..).  I'm hoping I can get this bad boy to play next Thur. when I'm in the office with a headset!  

Klaas, can you snag that belt pic of  the sporter and his little buddy and post it so I can get Mr.P caught up?  TY

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #569 on: July 02, 2006, 11:32:59 PM »

And how can Beth go on Greta's show and smile and answer her questions when she knows Greta did not conduct the interview she was capable of doing?  Greta is smart, and yet she deliberately ignored Joran's lies and pandered to him on TV.   That is WRONG, WRONG, WRONG!  And, Beth has nerves of steel to speak civilly to that woman now.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #570 on: July 02, 2006, 11:33:08 PM »

People really need to go back and listen closely to what Art Wood said. I tend to forget that everyone knows or remembers info because of being privy to a lot of info.

1) The part about JVDS lying as to where they were gambling the night that Beth showed up at their house for one. For what purpose would you have to lie.

2) The police knew the 3 were lying and arrested 2 other people anyhow.

Why lie? Why deceive. Incompetence? Art Wood does not seem to think so ... he says intentional.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #571 on: July 02, 2006, 11:34:38 PM »

Tylergal,

I had a hard time understanding when they asked for my S/N too, but it didn't help  Crying or Very sad

I guess I will have to try again another day...It's just ridiculous and pathetic!!

It really makes me so angry that I pay in American dollars and cannot get service with those same dollars.  I know these guys in India are brilliant.  I have known and been friends with many Indians, but they really need to work on their language skills.  After all, many Indians speak very good English because ...uh, well, that old colony thing again.

Don't get me started!  I ask up front, "where are you?"

Expect a miracle.
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #572 on: July 02, 2006, 11:34:52 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
This is a sad situation!  Who can an individual turn to on that island or in Holland to get to the bottom of this mess??????

Easy, I think you are talking to the only one that can and will make a difference.

I am sure there are some within the police force (the honest ones that ARt mentioned) that would LOVE to come forward....but they can't.  Same is true across that island... it is corrupt and unless someone slips up.... no hope for resolution from that side of the pond.

We need New York to rule in our favor.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #573 on: July 02, 2006, 11:34:59 PM »

cp405
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #574 on: July 02, 2006, 11:36:14 PM »

Thanks, klaas, just made another contribution.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #575 on: July 02, 2006, 11:38:03 PM »

Quote from: "Shizaru"

Yes, but articles and the way they use them are different in other languages than our own.  That would not be uncommon in most languages as that is a loose translation.

I think it's also a way to depersonalize the victim.  If you don't use or know their name, they don't seem as important or as human.  Newsflash for those creeps.  We know her name.  It's Natalee.  We have a long memory.

Expect a miracle.
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #576 on: July 02, 2006, 11:38:38 PM »

Quote from: "Red"

Why lie? Why deceive. Incompetence? Art Wood does not seem to think so ... he says intentional.

Numerous times. Art was more than clear that he wanted everybody to know that what he witnessed was corruption. It was great to hear a summation of the case that did not include all the weak excuses that we have been bombarded with over the last year.
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #577 on: July 02, 2006, 11:39:10 PM »

Quote from: "Peaches"
Tylergal,

Don't get me started!  I ask up front, "where are you?"

Peaches, you totally crack me up  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Bring Natalee home...
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #578 on: July 02, 2006, 11:39:17 PM »

Art was the first to use the term PROFESSIONALLY sabatoged.  That
is a perfect description.  He was good to stay on the whole time like that.
I did not know for a fact he was working pro bono but am not surprised.

Frankly, I have never heard him sound this good and knowledgable.  It is just amazing what happens when you don't have a control freak running the interview and actually let the person being interviewed put two sentences together without interruption.

Those of you who could not get it to play--go to the link and click on every one of those things in the middle of the page.  The one that shays 16 in it should open your Windows Media Player.  It is best to get it going before the interview starts just in case.

But it will be on the Ipod cast now which will also play on your Windows Media player.  Windows Media Player is free and usually comes already installed.  

Good grief!  Now I'm giving technical support and do well to turn my computer on and off.   Rolling Eyes

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #579 on: July 02, 2006, 11:39:33 PM »

I've felt for some time now that it is time to move on, Aruba.  They aren't going to do anything.  So, close the case--done, finis.  Then, the FBI can do a proper investigation.  Then, we will see results.  I do believe there is evidence--DNA from Joran's apt., blood from the car, the belt, the testimony from the everyone who has been taken in and interrogated.  Those interrogations were videotaped.  Turn them over to the FBI.  In fact, the FBI need to interview Joran, Satish, Deepak, Paulus and Freddy.  Those interviews will wrap this case up in no time.  Please, please, give the FBI a crack at this.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.