April 28, 2024, 04:26:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #485 7/1 - 7/3/2006  (Read 173822 times)
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #640 on: July 03, 2006, 12:24:05 AM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
What did K2 say in the police car tapes?

Was it 'Freddy needs to tell the truth?'

That's what I recall, IgsIgs.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #641 on: July 03, 2006, 12:25:57 AM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"

Joran: You know no good that my father has nothing to do [with this}. I have read your statements, friend. You two are lying shit. (then very calmly) You know what happened with that girl. If you don't know it, then nothing happened. (then angrily) So, fxxx you. What do you say, that Freddy has to be arrested?

Deepak: That Freddy has to tell the truth.

Joran: You know very well that Freddy has told the truth.

Satish: You will see, you will see.
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #642 on: July 03, 2006, 12:28:34 AM »

Well, that could mean 2 things to me.

1) Freddie better back us all up so we can all get out of jail.

2) K2 believes that Freddie knows more than they do.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #643 on: July 03, 2006, 12:32:25 AM »

What if Freddy and Paulus disposed of Natalee?  Joran seems to be defending them more than others at this point in time or Natalee died at the hands of Paulus and Freddy?  By the way, I am a palm reader and Joran is a psychopath.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #644 on: July 03, 2006, 12:33:33 AM »

Quote from: "San"
Goodnight Everyone.  Once again great interview with Art Wood and all our Monkeys transcribing thanks.

Goodnight, Sweet San.  I hope tomorrow will bring you great surprises, that you will be able to do all the things you could a few months ago and even better because you will not be in pain.

Amen to that!

Thanks, Red.  Can you hook Bill O'Reilly or Kimberly up with this podcast?  

OT-What the heck is wrong with Kimberly's hair tonite?  I am listening but I just can't look!

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #645 on: July 03, 2006, 12:33:33 AM »

Well, that could mean 2 things to me.

1) Freddie better back us all up so we can all get out of jail.

2) K2 believes that Freddie knows more than they do.

I vote for #2.  I do believe Freddy knows more than the K2's, and more than he has said.  I am waiting and praying for the day the FBI knock on their doors for a little talk.  Oh yes, it will happen.  And PVDS will not be pulling the strings or inventing the stories.

BRING NATALEE HOME
cp405
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #646 on: July 03, 2006, 12:33:38 AM »

Nite all, this thread seems to be moving really fast, need to hit the bed.
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #647 on: July 03, 2006, 12:34:19 AM »

Thanks for the quotes Klaas.

Appears to be a Paulus/Freddie connection also.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #648 on: July 03, 2006, 12:34:36 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Just like the FBI, Interpol would have to be invited in and we all know
ALE is NOT going to do that!  None of those files will ever see the light of day if they have their way.  They are far too incriminating of those who
were supposed to be investigating.

Can't the US invite them???  We know the ALE won't do it.

Expect a miracle.
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #649 on: July 03, 2006, 12:35:08 AM »

To me there is always HOPE:

Kennedy cousin Michael Skakel convicted of 1975 murder of Martha Moxley, 27 years later.

Natalee's killers will not escape justice either.  KEEP THE FAITH.
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #650 on: July 03, 2006, 12:37:21 AM »

I don't think Wood really believes that Satish ran Natalee over. That is implausible to me because it virtually makes Joran innocent of anything except riding in the wrong car on the wrong night... yet WHY all the massive coverup and double-dealing meant to exonerate Joran?

If Satish or Deepak did that, Joran sings like a canary and one of them is at best charged with vehicular doodslag or whatever the Dutchies call it. And we would have had the answer MONTHS ago.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #651 on: July 03, 2006, 12:37:36 AM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"
To me there is always HOPE:

Kennedy cousin Michael Skakel convicted of 1975 murder of Martha Moxley, 27 years later.

Natalee's killers will not escape justice either.  KEEP THE FAITH.
\

And wasn't that thanks to Mark Fuhrman?  Skakel is a weasel.  Mark Fuhrman's got a spot in heaven for  that one.

Expect a miracle.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #652 on: July 03, 2006, 12:37:51 AM »

Quote from: "Peaches"
Quote from: "Anna"
Just like the FBI, Interpol would have to be invited in and we all know
ALE is NOT going to do that!  None of those files will ever see the light of day if they have their way.  They are far too incriminating of those who
were supposed to be investigating.

Can't the US invite them???  We know the ALE won't do it.

Art said: The family of Natalee needs to put pressure on the US attorney in Birmingham to push the FBI to conduct an investigation after ALE close the case. We have a treaty that allows the FBI to pursue a violation of civil rights of an americn citizen there. I believe it could be solved that way, more than likely the case would be solved if somebody would talk. There are at least 5 people in the disappearance and coverup and if they talked it could be solved.

The FBI could investigate this case, and Aruba would have nothing to say about it.

BRING NATALEE HOME
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #653 on: July 03, 2006, 12:40:21 AM »

Quote from: "sb"
I don't think Wood really believes that Satish ran Natalee over. That is implausible to me because it virtually makes Joran innocent of anything except riding in the wrong car on the wrong night... yet WHY all the massive coverup and double-dealing meant to exonerate Joran?

If Satish or Deepak did that, Joran sings like a canary and one of them is at best charged with vehicular doodslag or whatever the Dutchies call it. And we would have had the answer MONTHS ago.

SB, you're right.  And, if Satish did hit her with the car, he hit her body, after she was already dead.  Otherwise, Satish would have been fingered for this crime long, long ago.

BRING NATALEE HOME
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #654 on: July 03, 2006, 12:40:22 AM »

Quote from: "AZLady"

I vote for #2.  I do believe Freddy knows more than the K2's, and more than he has said.  I am waiting and praying for the day the FBI knock on their doors for a little talk.  Oh yes, it will happen.  And PVDS will not be pulling the strings or inventing the stories.

Did Freddie actually stay at Joran's that night or was that just another fake alibi/witness? Paulus getting him a lawyer rates a 10 on the suspicion scale.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #655 on: July 03, 2006, 12:42:26 AM »

Did Freddie actually stay at Joran's that night or was that just another fake alibi/witness? Paulus getting him a lawyer rates a 10 on the suspicion scale.

I don't know about spending the nite but NOBODY gets an attorney two months before they get busted.  Just doesn't make sense.

Sunfreak, thanks for posting that belt pic.  That's the one I was looking for!  You rock, doc.

Expect a miracle.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #656 on: July 03, 2006, 12:43:15 AM »

I always thought it was fishy that Freddy was said to "spend the night" at Joran's when we knew Joran was out at C&C's picking up a girl.  I don't think they meant "spend the night" as in a friend staying over for the night.  Freddy was there for the gang rape; he was at Joran's house waiting for him to bring the unconscious girl to his apartment--sharing the fun, you know.

BRING NATALEE HOME
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #657 on: July 03, 2006, 12:44:56 AM »

I think the Satish thing is a prior incident of some kind that has nothing to do with Natalee.

The BOMBSHELL of tonight is the fact that PVDS got Freddy a lawyer the first week. Why does ANYONE need lawyers at that point... ESPECIALLY Joran's houseguest?

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #658 on: July 03, 2006, 12:45:12 AM »

I always thought it was fishy that Freddy was said to "spend the night" at Joran's when we knew Joran was out at C&C's picking up a girl.  I don't think they meant "spend the night" as in a friend staying over for the night.  Freddy was there for the gang rape; he was at Joran's house waiting for him to bring the unconscious girl to his apartment--sharing the fun, you know.

Come on!  It takes time to get ready to make the movies!

Expect a miracle.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #659 on: July 03, 2006, 12:46:07 AM »

Quote from: "sb"
I think the Satish thing is a prior incident of some kind that has nothing to do with Natalee.

The BOMBSHELL of tonight is the fact that PVDS got Freddy a lawyer the first week. Why does ANYONE need lawyers at that point... ESPECIALLY Joran's houseguest?

Who invites someone over and then leaves them at home while they go out?  No manners.

Expect a miracle.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.