April 27, 2024, 11:22:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #485 7/1 - 7/3/2006  (Read 173737 times)
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #660 on: July 03, 2006, 12:47:06 AM »

Oh, you are right, of course.  Someone had to set up the video equipment and get the camera ready.  He had the place ready to go when they got there with the girl.  How silly of me not to remember that!

BRING NATALEE HOME
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #661 on: July 03, 2006, 12:47:10 AM »

Quote from: "sb"
I don't think Wood really believes that Satish ran Natalee over. That is implausible to me because it virtually makes Joran innocent of anything except riding in the wrong car on the wrong night... yet WHY all the massive coverup and double-dealing meant to exonerate Joran?

If Satish or Deepak did that, Joran sings like a canary and one of them is at best charged with vehicular doodslag or whatever the Dutchies call it. And we would have had the answer MONTHS ago.

Exactly.  I noticed that Dana hinted that he would not ask questions that would jeopardize the interview, or discuss things that would.  I wonder if the questions were routed to Art a few minutes ahead of time so that he could give the thumbs up or thumbs down to some of them.  Just nosey, that's all.  I had two that I thought were pretty significant regards CC and JR.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #662 on: July 03, 2006, 12:49:20 AM »

I don't think Wood really believes that Satish ran Natalee over. That is implausible to me because it virtually makes Joran innocent of anything except riding in the wrong car on the wrong night... yet WHY all the massive coverup and double-dealing meant to exonerate Joran?

If Satish or Deepak did that, Joran sings like a canary and one of them is at best charged with vehicular doodslag or whatever the Dutchies call it. And we would have had the answer MONTHS ago.

Well, I certainly agree with that.  If this had only been about K2 doing something and Joran being completely clear, we would not be sitting here right now.  Beth would have Natalee's remains buried in Birmingham and K2 would be sitting in jail while Paulus and Anita sailed off in the sunset with three really large boys rocking the boat.

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #663 on: July 03, 2006, 12:49:32 AM »

Yes, Art did stick to the better known facts of the case.  Although, even then, he told us a few things we didn't know before.  There is still more to this case than we know yet.

BRING NATALEE HOME
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #664 on: July 03, 2006, 12:50:28 AM »

In March 2005, it was Joran, Deepak and FREDDY together with Bailey Ann on her last night in Aruba.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #665 on: July 03, 2006, 12:51:32 AM »

Very interesting evening, Monkeys.  I need to hit the monkey bunky now.  I've really enjoyed talking with everyone tonight, and especially hearing the interview.  We will get resolution one day, I know it.  God bless Natalee, Beth, Dave, and all the Monkeys (and everyone else, too!).

Nite all.

BRING NATALEE HOME
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #666 on: July 03, 2006, 12:51:51 AM »

Peaches, you can go to bed now, honey.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #667 on: July 03, 2006, 12:52:33 AM »

It's monkey bunky time for me.  I have a long day ahead.  It takes alot of energy to be the pool manager.  Out in the hot sun.  Making nice with the neighbors.  Drinking a few beers.  It's a tough job but somebody has to do it.

The interview was wonderful.  

Nite all.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #668 on: July 03, 2006, 12:52:44 AM »

IF Freddy is at the house, it argues strongly that he was WAITING for Joran to come back with the "groceries"... if you will.

Under almost any other scenario, Freddy goes to CC's WITH Joran.

And, I just had an epiphany moment here.

DOESN'T FREDDY DRIVE???

WHY didn't HE chauffeur Joran around that night? Why call on Deepak?

BECAUSE FREDDY WAS AT GROUND ZERO SETTING THINGS UP.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #669 on: July 03, 2006, 12:53:20 AM »

Quote from: "AZLady"

I always thought it was fishy that Freddy was said to "spend the night" at Joran's when we knew Joran was out at C&C's picking up a girl.  I don't think they meant "spend the night" as in a friend staying over for the night.  Freddy was there for the gang rape; he was at Joran's house waiting for him to bring the unconscious girl to his apartment--sharing the fun, you know.

I don't think it was a pre-planned slumber party.  Didn't Freddy have a family party of some kind.  I'm thinking that Freddy got hooked up with the galoops at Joran's after CnC's.  Satish may have already been dropped off.  If Deepak was driving and Joran & Natalee were in the backseat, they could have been kidding around that Deepak was their servant/chauffeur which is what morphed into the slave comment.  Freddy, Joran & Deepak participated.  Satish found out about it thru Deepak.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #670 on: July 03, 2006, 12:53:35 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
In March 2005, it was Joran, Deepak and FREDDY together with Bailey Ann on her last night in Aruba.

I still believe Satish was at home.  Can I hypothesize?  Satish is being indicated here.  Deepak knows Satish was not with them and says Freddy has to tell the truth, because Deepak wants to clear his brother of something he was not involved in.  Freddy was in the car with them.  Satish told me he was dropped off at 1:40 which would fit with the car going toward Sporter's around 2 a.m.  They dropped Satish off, picked up Freddy.  

Deepak wants Freddy to come clean and admit that.  Deepak may have learned just at this time that Paulus paid for Freddy's attorney and he is saying "Your own father, unbelievable."   Unbelievable that he would pay Freddy's attorney.

beachwego
Scared Monkey

« Reply #671 on: July 03, 2006, 12:53:37 AM »

That was a fantastic interview with Art.   Thanks Red, Easy, Dana and Art!

For all that are still inclined to believe in Greta...how about this....she spoke to a group here in the US recently...not televised...and maintained her position that the 3 boys may not be guilty

Van Susteren entertained 300 people with anecdotes from her career during the Squire Creek Peach Festival Luncheon at Squire Creek Country Club in Choudrant on Wednesday.

When Van Susteren opened the floor to questions from her audience, the most interest was in her coverage of missing teenager Natalee Holloway, who disappeared last summer in Aruba.

Van Susteren said she's not convinced that the primary suspects, three teenage boys who were with Holloway the night she disappeared, are guilty, but she said Holloway's mother "is absolutely convinced that it was them."

Originally published June 22, 2006

http://www.thenewsstar.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=2006606220323
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #672 on: July 03, 2006, 12:54:23 AM »

IF Freddy is at the house, it argues strongly that he was WAITING for Joran to come back with the "groceries"... if you will.

Under almost any other scenario, Freddy goes to CC's WITH Joran.

And, I just had an epiphany moment here.

DOESN'T FREDDY DRIVE???

WHY didn't HE chauffeur Joran around that night? Why call on Deepak?

BECAUSE FREDDY WAS AT GROUND ZERO SETTING THINGS UP.

And who said the only good thing to come outta Alabama was I-20!  Great thought.  

Prayers to all.  Smoochies!  I'm really heading upstairs now!

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #673 on: July 03, 2006, 12:56:40 AM »

See, Greta is spreading these lies for a reason--she's been bought and paid for, package deal.  She's made promises to the devil, and I hope she gets what she's bargained.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #674 on: July 03, 2006, 12:57:17 AM »

To expand further on my above hypothesis, let's say, Satish did hit a girl with a car in Suriname and Joran knows about this, and he is threatening to tell if Satish does not take the fall for Freddy.  Freddy is related by blood to some mean people, and they might take Satish's head and bury it in the Sporter's open chest.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #675 on: July 03, 2006, 12:58:51 AM »

Quote from: "beachwego"

For all that are still inclined to believe in Greta...how about this....she spoke to a group here in the US recently...not televised...and maintained her position that the 3 boys may not be guilty

Van Susteren entertained 300 people with anecdotes from her career during the Squire Creek Peach Festival Luncheon at Squire Creek Country Club in Choudrant on Wednesday.

When Van Susteren opened the floor to questions from her audience, the most interest was in her coverage of missing teenager Natalee Holloway, who disappeared last summer in Aruba.

Van Susteren said she's not convinced that the primary suspects, three teenage boys who were with Holloway the night she disappeared, are guilty, but she said Holloway's mother "is absolutely convinced that it was them."

Thaniks for this, Beach.  A bird told me long ago that when Steve Cohen made the call to Greta, she took the bait and that she called Beth and told her she believed Joran at which point in time Beth was very, very upset and it knocked the wind out of her sails.

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #676 on: July 03, 2006, 12:58:54 AM »

Yes, Freddy is the one Joran worships and admires.  Satish was dropped at home, but Joran wants to protect Freddy and he's holding Satish over Deepak's head.

BRING NATALEE HOME
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #677 on: July 03, 2006, 01:01:15 AM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Quote from: "beachwego"

Thaniks for this, Beach.  A bird told me long ago that when Steve Cohen made the call to Greta, she took the bait and that she called Beth and told her she believed Joran at which point in time Beth was very, very upset and it knocked the wind out of her sails.

As I said before, Greta made a pact with the devil  .  She will get what she deserves, I have no doubt.

BRING NATALEE HOME
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #678 on: July 03, 2006, 01:02:12 AM »

I really am going to bed now.
Night.

BRING NATALEE HOME
crazybabyborg
« Reply #679 on: July 03, 2006, 01:02:57 AM »

Hi guys! I just got home and am going to go listen to the Art Wood interview. Thought I'd check here first. Was it a good one? Anything new?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.