April 28, 2024, 02:16:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #485 7/1 - 7/3/2006  (Read 173812 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #740 on: July 03, 2006, 09:20:34 AM »

Quote from: "BIGORANGECRUSH"
What time is it! I'm confused!

It's Howdy Doody time. Laughing
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #741 on: July 03, 2006, 09:21:07 AM »

Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "Anna"
Quote from: "Pita"
Anna,

The last caller from Alabama on the Dana Pretzer Show was Debbie, from BFN!

Pita

She was wonderful!  And again, like me and Easy, absolutely NO accent!
 Cool

I did not even know Debbie was from Alabama.  I always just say I am Anna from Alabama so I can be for both blogs although most prolly just think of me as a monkey.  I do post at BFN but not much, am a bit shy there.  But I try to read most of the posts on the main threads.

Well, she got in that they are killing their own tourism with this and that's very important to make crystal clear.  Maybe the only thing they care about.  

Bet Dana was surprised with his nine pages of questions.  we want all the participation possible to let him and all listeners know how much
interest is out there.  So I guess even palm readers are also good in a way.

Good Morning, All!

Good Morning Anna.  I feel the same way when I post over there. Wink

I don't know if I can post there or not... but I always read over there!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #742 on: July 03, 2006, 09:21:54 AM »

Morning, Sunshine!  Does anybody really know what time it is?  Think there is a song like that.

It is 8:22 Central.

Yes there is and it's sung by Chicago.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #743 on: July 03, 2006, 09:22:04 AM »

San, you are one smart cookie... I had never thought of the possibility of her being run over.... I am still stunned over that!!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #744 on: July 03, 2006, 09:22:44 AM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"

San, you are one smart cookie... I had never thought of the possibility of her being run over.... I am still stunned over that!!

and now it makes sense why Joran's story changed .... first no one picked him up, then deepak , then Satish... Shocked

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #745 on: July 03, 2006, 09:24:14 AM »

Good Morning Anna.  I feel the same way when I post over there. Wink

I don't know if I can post there or not... but I always read over there!

I feel like I'm out of my comfort zone when I post there.  They are all nice people but I guess I'm just used to everyone here.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #746 on: July 03, 2006, 09:24:32 AM »

BOC,
Did the time correct itself when you logged in?  It does for me.  If it didn't
you might have to go into your profile and adjust it there.

Tom is still working on all that.  But usually when I log in, the time corrects on its own.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #747 on: July 03, 2006, 09:27:55 AM »

I assume it is still just a "board setting" problem, but I get "logged out" every few hours or so - even though I check the "stay logged in" button. For some reason, it happens on my "home" computer more than my "work" computer. (I have cookies enabled on both).

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #748 on: July 03, 2006, 09:28:11 AM »

Quote from: "Pita"
Anna,

The last caller from Alabama on the Dana Pretzer Show was Debbie, from BFN!

Pita

She was wonderful!  And again, like me and Easy, absolutely NO accent!
 Cool

I did not even know Debbie was from Alabama.  I always just say I am Anna from Alabama so I can be for both blogs although most prolly just think of me as a monkey.  I do post at BFN but not much, am a bit shy there.  But I try to read most of the posts on the main threads.

Well, she got in that they are killing their own tourism with this and that's very important to make crystal clear.  Maybe the only thing they care about.  

Bet Dana was surprised with his nine pages of questions.  we want all the participation possible to let him and all listeners know how much
interest is out there.  So I guess even palm readers are also good in a way.

Good Morning, All!

Yeah, maybe the South will rise again! lol

Man, I kept thinking about all of what Art said last night.  I think I am going to listen again and then read the transcripts.  He covered a lot of ground and it all gave me a sick feeling deep in my stomach.  I don't know how Beth and Dave kept it together.  I'm afraid I would have done something CRAZY!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #749 on: July 03, 2006, 09:30:20 AM »

Yes mrs. red I thought of that possibility months ago.  I always knew it had to be bad and it was something they could not explain.  How would you explain a girl getting run over trying to escape the people who are raping her and filming it.  I believe if this indeed happened it was done on purpose it was no accident.  It is disturbing to think about.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #750 on: July 03, 2006, 09:35:20 AM »

If Natalee were running away from them or jumped out of the car while it was moving, I can see them running her down.  In a heartbeat!  But I had thought Joran was threatening the K2 with something that had happened
at some time in the past that perhaps Paulus had assisted with.  Then there is the odd case of the  member of law enforcement detained right now for either running domebody down with his car or falsifying the report?  Or both?  Dangerous place for pedestrians.   Rolling Eyes

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #751 on: July 03, 2006, 09:38:05 AM »

If Natalee were running away from them or jumped out of the car while it was moving, I can see them running her down.  In a heartbeat!  But I had thought Joran was threatening the K2 with something that had happened
at some time in the past that perhaps Paulus had assisted with.  Then there is the odd case of the  member of law enforcement detained right now for either running domebody down with his car or falsifying the report?  Or both?  Dangerous place for pedestrians.   Rolling Eyes

but is that because of the way we think?  I had thought the same thing... but it totally makes sense the way joran's story changed about that detail.... remember in every lie there is some truth (supposedly...) and look at how that lie changed.... and that would be why k2 didn't pick him up... they were all already there.... OMG... makes me nauseous

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #752 on: July 03, 2006, 09:39:28 AM »

If Natalee escaped and were running away but did not have clothing and they ran her over, the injuries would not be right if they then attempted to
return the clothing to her body.  Would not match.  There might be injuries underneath the clothing like abrasions, etc.  That could create a problem for returning the remains.   Sad

PERSONA NON GRATA

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #753 on: July 03, 2006, 09:43:18 AM »

If Natalee escaped and were running away but did not have clothing and they ran her over, the injuries would not be right if they then attempted to
return the clothing to her body.  Would not match.  There might be injuries underneath the clothing like abrasions, etc.  That could create a problem for returning the remains.   Sad

I agree Anna.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #754 on: July 03, 2006, 09:46:25 AM »

I agree Anna.

I have also said and so has KatzHome that if she was bady hurt that it was Paulus decision to let her die.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #755 on: July 03, 2006, 09:51:52 AM »

I agree Anna.

I have also said and so has KatzHome that if she was bady hurt that it was Paulus decision to let her die.

which is beyond my imagination... but I do believe it.

JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #756 on: July 03, 2006, 10:02:07 AM »

I hope the infamous 4 see her face everytime they close their eyes and have nightmares about what they did to her.  You all know way more than I do about the case.  What do you think is keeping the 2K quiet?

Regrets, I've had a few......
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #757 on: July 03, 2006, 10:15:33 AM »

Quote from: "JuJu"
I hope the infamous 4 see her face everytime they close their eyes and have nightmares about what they did to her.  You all know way more than I do about the case.  What do you think is keeping the 2K quiet?

Participation in the crime and a warning from Paulus.

If I lived in Aruba and witnessed what has happened with this case, there is no way I would go to the polis and tell them Jack Chit!  I would have to get off the island and talk directly with the FBI.
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #758 on: July 03, 2006, 10:20:43 AM »

I wish there was a way by either email or snailmail that we could bombard them with mail.  They all desperately want this to disappear.  Sorry, I am just venting and wishing I could help.  It hurts my heart.

Regrets, I've had a few......
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #759 on: July 03, 2006, 10:27:51 AM »

Good morning!  
I read that re-dressing the victim rarely works.  Good detective can always tell.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.