April 28, 2024, 06:52:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #485 7/1 - 7/3/2006  (Read 173838 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #780 on: July 03, 2006, 12:09:28 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "BIGORANGECRUSH"
What time is it! I'm confused!

It's Howdy Doody time. Laughing

It's only Howdy Doody time on the isle of the steamin' pile ! !
I was impressed with Art Wood last night. It seemed like the hour went by in ten minutes.
Nothing good regarding the whereabouts of Natalee is going to come from Aruba. I even doubt if Holland can do anything at this point, just based on what Art was saying.
Gerald Dompig is a total aspwipe for coming on American TV saying that Natalee consumed a lethal amount of alcohol. He had no basis in fact to make that statment. Maybe those kinds of statments would fly in Aruba, but not in North America.
Does anyone have the LE's email adress. I would certainly like Gerald to see the recent pictures of Natalee shortly before she got into the car with the three criminals.  
Art was there, he has first person accounts of what was going on.
I would like to get him on Dana's show again.
Dana's show goes well beyond the listening audience. It is available later and it can be referenced in any discussion.

Gerald Dompig and Van der Straaten were covering this up from day one.  It wasn't just one of them it was both the Chief and Deputy Chief covering up for friends and relatives.  They both should rot in hell.

As far as sending him that picture of Natalee he will only say how do we know what her actions were two hours later.  He will just make excuse after excuse.  Dompig, Jacobs, Janssen all need to be fired.  I always say what goes around comes around and may it hit them ten times worse then what they put Natalee's family through.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #781 on: July 03, 2006, 12:22:39 PM »

Surely what Dennis Jacobs, van der Straaten, Dompig and Karin Janssen have done is CRIMINAL.  It is an obstruction of justice and a prevention
of it being carried out as well as a failure to perform their essential duties while receiving pay for doing so.

If they will not investigate and prosecute in at least a minimal manner
they should just take the place in jail of those they are protecting.

Even in their system which we are much too stupid to understand, there
has to be redress for people doing this kind of thing.  And ti has to be a CRIME.  Heck, my son in government couldn't even get married without clearing it with his superiors.  If he had, he could have gone to jail!  And he is just some kid so these people who PROFESSIONALLY sabotaged this committed a crime in doing so.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #782 on: July 03, 2006, 12:31:59 PM »

Quote from: San
Quote from: Kat_Gram
Quote from: "BIGORANGECRUSH"
What time is it! I'm confused!

It's Howdy Doody time. Laughing

It's only Howdy Doody time on the isle of the steamin' pile ! !
I was impressed with Art Wood last night. It seemed like the hour went by in ten minutes.
Before the Art interview, there was a replay of an interview with Joe Houston from Texas Equusearch. I had not heard that one before.
When Houston finds evidence they mark the location ( GPS ) it and let the officails retrieve it. That is how it is done in the US.
Van Der Stratten told them to just bring it up, referring to the water searches. Dana thought that was odd also. If Equusearch had found anything, then Van Der Stratten could have turned around and said it was planted or tainted !
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #783 on: July 03, 2006, 12:33:14 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
If Natalee escaped and were running away but did not have clothing and they ran her over, the injuries would not be right if they then attempted to
return the clothing to her body.  Would not match.  There might be injuries underneath the clothing like abrasions, etc.  That could create a problem for returning the remains.   Sad

I agree Anna.

I have also said and so has KatzHome that if she was bady hurt that it was Paulus decision to let her die.

My feeling from last summer, that had she not been harmed by these PIMPS and had an accident, her body would have been the best witness for that and Paulus knew that, and therefore, he had to let her die and I still believe the Aruban who talked about the "purple" body at the Sloot house, and I believe Joran, Paulus and/or Anita burned her clothing, perhaps had it burned but Anita saw her panties.  She was involved in this up to her fat neck and squinty eyes.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #784 on: July 03, 2006, 12:33:51 PM »

In other words, I don't want to fire them.  I want someone from The
Netherlands to go and ARREST them and charge them with obstruction
of justice, failure to perform and whatever else they can be charged with for what they have done.

This HAS to be illegal for no system of justice could stand for long if
LE could chose to investigate or not to investigate and prosecution could present to the judge or not based on personal whim.

Throw their butts in jail and get somebody serious and with a brain to come in and do their jobs for them.   Confused

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #785 on: July 03, 2006, 12:35:33 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
Quote from: "JuJu"
I hope the infamous 4 see her face everytime they close their eyes and have nightmares about what they did to her.  You all know way more than I do about the case.  What do you think is keeping the 2K quiet?

Participation in the crime and a warning from Paulus.

If I lived in Aruba and witnessed what has happened with this case, there is no way I would go to the polis and tell them Jack Chit!  I would have to get off the island and talk directly with the FBI.

Exactly.  There are more criminals per capita on that island than there was in the Chicago mob, since all the Chicago mob has moved there as well as the Jersey mob, the Russian mob, the Jewish mob and the Italian mob.  Maybe they should just rename it Destination Death.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #786 on: July 03, 2006, 12:36:22 PM »

Simply out of curiosity, I Googled 'Freddy Arambatziz'...I got about 18 hits and happened to click on the second link........
>>> http://huffcrimeblog.com/?p=275
I found it interesting. This is an old blogspot article and some of you have prob. already sen it, but I found it interesting.
By the way....Dana's show was GREAT last night and I thank all involved in making it happen.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #787 on: July 03, 2006, 12:37:14 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
I hope the infamous 4 see her face everytime they close their eyes and have nightmares about what they did to her.  You all know way more than I do about the case.  What do you think is keeping the 2K quiet?

Participation in the crime and a warning from Paulus.

If I lived in Aruba and witnessed what has happened with this case, there is no way I would go to the polis and tell them Jack Chit!  I would have to get off the island and talk directly with the FBI.

Exactly.  There are more criminals per capita on that island than there was in the Chicago mob, since all the Chicago mob has moved there as well as the Jersey mob, the Russian mob, the Jewish mob and the Italian mob.  Maybe they should just rename it Destination Death.

Jersey Mob?  Surely you jest, Tyler.... Wink

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #788 on: July 03, 2006, 12:37:18 PM »

of justice, failure to perform and whatever else they can be charged with for what they have done.

LE could chose to investigate or not to investigate and prosecution could present to the judge or not based on personal whim.

Throw their butts in jail and get somebody serious and with a brain to come in and do their jobs for them.   Confused

That's the question I keep asking! DOES Holland have the AUTHORITY to intervene????

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #789 on: July 03, 2006, 12:37:28 PM »

Surely what Dennis Jacobs, van der Straaten, Dompig and Karin Janssen have done is CRIMINAL.  It is an obstruction of justice and a prevention
of it being carried out as well as a failure to perform their essential duties while receiving pay for doing so.

has to be redress for people doing this kind of thing.  And ti has to be a CRIME.  Heck, my son in government couldn't even get married without clearing it with his superiors.  If he had, he could have gone to jail!  And he is just some kid so these people who PROFESSIONALLY sabotaged this committed a crime in doing so.

It was finally good to hear someone close to the case say this last night.   Let's call it what it is and it was sabotaged.

Not for one moment did I ever think they bungled this case.  They were making a great effort in trying to make us believe it was bungled by going on MSM and saying we are not use to crimes like this on our friendly island. Rolling Eyes

Nice try Aruba you shot yourself in the foot.  Don't confuse kindness with being dumb.  We Americans are far from dumb.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #790 on: July 03, 2006, 12:38:01 PM »

Quote from: "Peaches"
Does Aruba have any good detectives????

I think Art Wood said there were a few honest cops there who had his respect.  I'll be they're the minority.  Or they may just not be the ones in charge and/or in a position to do anything that would greatly impact the case.

He indeed said there were some very good and honest cops in homicide but they were never allowed to work this case, only the bad cops in narcotics.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #791 on: July 03, 2006, 12:39:53 PM »

At first I tried to believe the accidental overdose from whatever they gave to her but when no information ever surfaced, I had to come around
to the fact that there was a reason for making even the remains disappear.  Had to be.  They could have just dumped her outside the
hospital or called an ambulance.  

Overdose victims seldom disappear.  Neither do girls having consensual
sex.  Rape and murder victims do, quite often.

PERSONA NON GRATA

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #792 on: July 03, 2006, 12:40:35 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"

I have also said and so has KatzHome that if she was bady hurt that it was Paulus decision to let her die.

My feeling from last summer, that had she not been harmed by these PIMPS and had an accident, her body would have been the best witness for that and Paulus knew that, and therefore, he had to let her die and I still believe the Aruban who talked about the "purple" body at the Sloot house, and I believe Joran, Paulus and/or Anita burned her clothing, perhaps had it burned but Anita saw her panties.  She was involved in this up to her fat neck and squinty eyes.

Yes she was Tyler.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #793 on: July 03, 2006, 12:42:38 PM »

Quote from: "wreck"
I wish there was a way by either email or snailmail that we could bombard them with mail.  They all desperately want this to disappear.  Sorry, I am just venting and wishing I could help.  It hurts my heart.

Someone needs to intervene.  We can't expect anything out of Aruba now, because they all dug the hole too deep.  Now it is about covering up the cover-up!

I recently told Jossy about what happened in Phenix City, AL back in 1954 and how the FBI had to finally declare Marshall Law after the Mayor was gunned down on Main Street.  I recommended he read a book by Margaret Anne Barnes entitled “The Triumph and Tragedy of Phenix City Alabama.”  He said he was going to do just that.

Some times corruption becomes so deeply rooted in a community that it can not be swept away by the places citizenry.  Outside sources have to be implemented in order to gain control and bring forth justice.  Geography alone prevents Aruba from having the proper separation of politics and law enforcement.  Holland needs send people in to take a look at the place from top to bottom.

That's just it, easy -- just what authority does Holland actually have over Aruba? The Soverignity ssues are very complicated right now. It is my understanding that The Netherlands have control over the Judicial system, but do they have control over Law Enforcement? Do they have any say in local politics??

Holland does not want to disrupt the flow of drugs.  They are forced by the laws they created and the immorality they tolerated which forced it upon them to provide drugs for all who want them and the drugs from Aruba makes things easier for them.  Just ship 'em on to Mothernetherland.  

It is no wonder the Muslims are able to gain such a foothold in the NL.  The Dutch have been asleep at the wheel while drug providers and whore mongers were running the country, not the elected officials, or are they synonymous?

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #794 on: July 03, 2006, 12:43:15 PM »

This is what I want also.  Prosecute the Prosecutor.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #795 on: July 03, 2006, 12:44:26 PM »

Now the big question is.....now that Art has spoken......will any of this ever reach our MSM so that others who have never heard of Dana's Radio broadcast actually hear it. Has anyone emailed MSM shows and Cable with this broadcast? I am not a great 'talker' or writer (that is why I don't post as much as many of you, not that I am stupid, lol....just don't talk much) so I have not, but someone should........many should......ones who have a way with words that don't let the (*(*&^&%^$%#@$# take over due to frustration in this case, lol.
It was finally good to hear someone close to the case say this last night.   Let's call it what it is and it was sabotaged.

Not for one moment did I ever think they bungled this case.  They were making a great effort in trying to make us believe it was bungled by going on MSM and saying we are not use to crimes like this on our friendly island. Rolling Eyes

Nice try Aruba you shot yourself in the foot.  Don't confuse kindness with being dumb.  We Americans are far from dumb.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #796 on: July 03, 2006, 12:47:42 PM »

At first I tried to believe the accidental overdose from whatever they gave to her but when no information ever surfaced, I had to come around
to the fact that there was a reason for making even the remains disappear.  Had to be.  They could have just dumped her outside the
hospital or called an ambulance.  

Overdose victims seldom disappear.  Neither do girls having consensual
sex.  Rape and murder victims do, quite often.

Exactly Anna.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #797 on: July 03, 2006, 12:47:44 PM »

Quote from: "bamajo"
Someone needs to intervene.  We can't expect anything out of Aruba now, because they all dug the hole too deep.  Now it is about covering up the cover-up!

I recently told Jossy about what happened in Phenix City, AL back in 1954 and how the FBI had to finally declare Marshall Law after the Mayor was gunned down on Main Street.  I recommended he read a book by Margaret Anne Barnes entitled “The Triumph and Tragedy of Phenix City Alabama.”  He said he was going to do just that.

Some times corruption becomes so deeply rooted in a community that it can not be swept away by the places citizenry.  Outside sources have to be implemented in order to gain control and bring forth justice.  Geography alone prevents Aruba from having the proper separation of politics and law enforcement.  Holland needs send people in to take a look at the place from top to bottom.

i agree easy, and i think that phenix city is a good example, but i am still suspect of paulus's connections with the hague.  i don't think the whole hague is corrupt, but whomever he knows or whatever connections he has is.  i mean how can the "mother country" intervene when it has it's own corruption to deal with?  arrrgh, the whole case is so frustrating!  i knew it would take a while, but i was hoping for natalee to be home by this point.

That was what I have been saying all along.  It has to be done the same way.  Oh, I do remember those Phenix City days.  My parents lived in Phenix City and I was born just across the river.  I was but a little child but remember my mother's fears when my father was out of town, until we moved away.  It did not just start in 1954.  Like Aruba, it had been going on for years.  It started around the end of World War II and came full circle by the end of the Korean War and for those of you who do not know, Fort Benning, at the time, the largest military installation in the world was located within 15-20 miles of Phenix City, and fortunately/unfortunately it was a catalyst to help control it, but was also a catalyst for crime becoming so rampant.  So much good in the worst of us and so much bad in the best of us.  That was the role Fort Benning played.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #798 on: July 03, 2006, 12:47:56 PM »

I am not sure how my last post got mangled into into San's response to Anna, lol.....but I am sorry. Now my post looks like a clusterf.....ackkkkkkk...sorry guys, I have no idea how that happened... Crying or Very sad

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #799 on: July 03, 2006, 12:51:30 PM »

Quote from: "Nut44x4"
I am not sure how my last post got mangled into into San's response to Anna, lol.....but I am sorry. Now my post looks like a clusterf.....ackkkkkkk...sorry guys, I have no idea how that happened... Crying or Very sad

That's OK it happens.  You probably started typing right before my post started and didn't see it was below yours.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.