April 28, 2024, 05:30:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #485 7/1 - 7/3/2006  (Read 173831 times)
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #800 on: July 03, 2006, 12:55:16 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "Nut44x4"
I am not sure how my last post got mangled into into San's response to Anna, lol.....but I am sorry. Now my post looks like a clusterf.....ackkkkkkk...sorry guys, I have no idea how that happened... Crying or Very sad

That's OK it happens.  You probably started typing right before my post started and didn't see it was below yours.

Laughing We have all done it.  Good thing you were not here when Bondia and get your post sandwiched in with that liar. Laughing   Now, that is hard to explain but that happened to me once.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #801 on: July 03, 2006, 01:00:11 PM »

Quote from: "Jacqueline"
Quote from: "Tylergal"
Quote from: "Easywriter"
Quote from: "JuJu"
I hope the infamous 4 see her face everytime they close their eyes and have nightmares about what they did to her.  You all know way more than I do about the case.  What do you think is keeping the 2K quiet?

Participation in the crime and a warning from Paulus.

If I lived in Aruba and witnessed what has happened with this case, there is no way I would go to the polis and tell them Jack Chit!  I would have to get off the island and talk directly with the FBI.

Exactly.  There are more criminals per capita on that island than there was in the Chicago mob, since all the Chicago mob has moved there as well as the Jersey mob, the Russian mob, the Jewish mob and the Italian mob.  Maybe they should just rename it Destination Death.

Jersey Mob?  Surely you jest, Tyler.... Wink

Down from South Alabama come' a country boy, looking for a jerk name JOran.  He was a pool-shooting boy by name o' Willie McCoy but down here we call him vigilantie.  He's big and dumb as a man can come and stronger than a country hoss and when the bad boys all get together at night, they a' planning how to make Joran get lost.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #802 on: July 03, 2006, 01:02:16 PM »

Idea KKKKKKK....now......perhaps we can have a 2nd session with Art on this coming Sunday.......then, after that, get Jossy to follow up.
I know Dana has other cases to follow, but now that Art has spoken.....it is hard to wait for more!!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #803 on: July 03, 2006, 01:06:48 PM »

Poor Easy, being pulled in all directions this morning.  

Easy, thank you for all your efforts.  You have done an outstanding job and we all appreciate it very much.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #804 on: July 03, 2006, 01:06:50 PM »

The UPS man just came to deliver a package and the name on the package said Jacqueline Smith Laughing .  I that's not me she lives in California. Laughing
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #805 on: July 03, 2006, 01:08:13 PM »

Quote from: "beachwego"
Hi y'all...hope everyone is enjoying their weekend...

Someone was asking about sun screen..so thought y'all might be interested in the only sunscreen that really works...but you can only buy it in Canada or on the internet.

My family loves the beach. We spend a lot of time in the sun. While Mexoryl might technically be an illegal sunscreen ... I'm more worried about those UVAs than I am the FDA ...

Mexoryl
Mexoryl SX is a sunscreen developed and patented by L'Oréal. While conventional sunscreens protect against UVB (ultraviolet B) sunlight, Mexoryl SX is designed to protect against UVA (ultraviolet A) sunlight. UVB exposure is what causes sunburn and is most commonly associated with squamous and basal cell skin cancers. UVA reaches further into the skin, and can cause the deadliest form of skin cancer, melanoma. L'Oréal has incorporated Mexoryl SX in their suncare products since 1993 ... alas, not those products sold (legally) in the United States.

The fancy name for Mexoryl is Terephythalylidene Dicamphor Sulfonic Acid. While products containing Mexoryl are still not available over-the-counter here in the states, they are freely available over the Internet.

Canada Pharmacy sells two lines of sunscreen with Mexoryl: L'Oréal's Ombrelle and La Roche-Posay's Anthelios. Ombrelle is available in SPF 15 (spray and lotion), SPF 30, SPF 45, and SPF 60 cream. Their SPF 30 Extreme Lotion is designed for sporting activities. Anthelios is available in both sprays and creams and in a variety of formulations, including SPF 30, SPF 40, SPF 45, and SPF 60.

Vichy's Capital Soleil line contains Mexoryl XL ... a different type of Mexoryl.

Beachy-

Thank you for this post and that information. I can't stress enough to everyone that ONE if FIVE americans will have skin cancer in their lifetime. Melanoma is the correct term for skin cancer, and it now the fastest growing cancer in the US due to environmental hazards as well as tanning beds.

Please everyone also know that all sunscreens are not as effective as advertised, and lawsuits are now being launched against those manufacturers to include some of our largest drug companies in the US.

If you can obtain this sunscreen in your area or over the internet, it is well worth the protection it can provide.

MSN also has an article regarding diet and skin cancer today, which my daughter found and it appears alcohol and fat in our diets may also be an accelerant for some. http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/13622763/?GT1=8307

Off my soapbox now  Embarassed

I continue to stand with the girl.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #806 on: July 03, 2006, 01:10:18 PM »

The UPS man just came to deliver a package and the name on the package said Jacqueline Smith Laughing .  I that's not me she lives in California. Laughing

San, that is funny.  One time I was expecting a package from QVC. I had ordered those books they do the whole series for my grandchildren.  They had been a long time in coming and finally the UPS guy arrives with a package.  Very hurriedly without looking at the name because I had called QVC that morning to trace my package and they told me it should arrive that day, I tore open the package (just a few days before Christmas and trying to get all bases covered).  Well, shock and awe.  It was a blue corduroy shirt addressed to the regional manager of FedX who lived down the street from me and on whose sons I had called the police many times for skateboarding on my driveway and coming to a stop on the back of my new car.  I was speechless.  I packed it back up and wrapped it in a plain wrapper and in the darkness of night, put it on their porch. Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #807 on: July 03, 2006, 01:10:25 PM »

Quote from: "Nut44x4"
I am not sure how my last post got mangled into into San's response to Anna, lol.....but I am sorry. Now my post looks like a clusterf.....ackkkkkkk...sorry guys, I have no idea how that happened... Crying or Very sad

That's OK it happens.  You probably started typing right before my post started and didn't see it was below yours.

Laughing We have all done it.  Good thing you were not here when Bondia and get your post sandwiched in with that liar. Laughing   Now, that is hard to explain but that happened to me once.

hi tyler-

this is sooo bad of me but I have a message for Siddalee - we are gonna expose the ALE ho  Laughing  Laughing

I remember when that happened, poor tyler  Shocked

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #808 on: July 03, 2006, 01:12:45 PM »

Oh, yes.  Siddalee's offspring, the spawn of Satan's wife.

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #809 on: July 03, 2006, 01:13:07 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
Quote from: "JuJu"
I wish there was a way by either email or snailmail that we could bombard them with mail.  They all desperately want this to disappear.  Sorry, I am just venting and wishing I could help.  It hurts my heart.

Someone needs to intervene.  We can't expect anything out of Aruba now, because they all dug the hole too deep.  Now it is about covering up the cover-up!

I recently told Jossy about what happened in Phenix City, AL back in 1954 and how the FBI had to finally declare Marshall Law after the Mayor was gunned down on Main Street.  I recommended he read a book by Margaret Anne Barnes entitled “The Triumph and Tragedy of Phenix City Alabama.”  He said he was going to do just that.

Some times corruption becomes so deeply rooted in a community that it can not be swept away by the places citizenry.  Outside sources have to be implemented in order to gain control and bring forth justice.  Geography alone prevents Aruba from having the proper separation of politics and law enforcement.  Holland needs send people in to take a look at the place from top to bottom.

Easy-

That really is the overall landscape in a nutshell, good job! I fear however that Holland has no conscience regarding their redheaded stepchild of Aruba. I think they are only concerned about the risks it poses for them, so I'm all for JKelly pushing every single button possible to "out" Holland to be responsible.

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #810 on: July 03, 2006, 01:13:31 PM »

Oh, yes.  Siddalee's offspring, the spawn of Satan's wife.

AMEN sistah  Laughing  Laughing

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #811 on: July 03, 2006, 01:14:45 PM »

San, that is funny.  One time I was expecting a package from QVC. I had ordered those books they do the whole series for my grandchildren.  They had been a long time in coming and finally the UPS guy arrives with a package.  Very hurriedly without looking at the name because I had called QVC that morning to trace my package and they told me it should arrive that day, I tore open the package (just a few days before Christmas and trying to get all bases covered).  Well, shock and awe.  It was a blue corduroy shirt addressed to the regional manager of FedX who lived down the street from me and on whose sons I had called the police many times for skateboarding on my driveway and coming to a stop on the back of my new car.  I was speechless.  I packed it back up and wrapped it in a plain wrapper and in the darkness of night, put it on their porch. Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Laughing  Laughing I would have threw it on their porch.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #812 on: July 03, 2006, 01:15:33 PM »

San-

Can't you see tyler tip-toeing to put that package down ever so silently?  Laughing  Laughing

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #813 on: July 03, 2006, 01:17:31 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
San-

Can't you see tyler tip-toeing to put that package down ever so silently?  Laughing  Laughing

Yes I can. Laughing

I must say that sometimes we get my cousins mail next door and I'm sure they get ours.  Theirs is much more intresting to read. Laughing
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #814 on: July 03, 2006, 01:19:31 PM »

Did you use your latex gloves in handling the package...?   Very Happy

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #815 on: July 03, 2006, 01:19:42 PM »

Laughing I would have worn it and sent him a thank you note!   Laughing

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #816 on: July 03, 2006, 01:21:04 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"

Laughing I would have worn it and sent him a thank you note!   Laughing

Laughing  Laughing
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #817 on: July 03, 2006, 01:21:37 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
San-

If you knew the neighbor next to them, you would have really died laughing.  She is one of those people who does everything right, had the right name, married the right name and is quick to discuss in her best Southern drawl, how all her China in the buffet was bought for her mother by her father who was in occupied Japan, her crystal chandeliers were handed down several geneartions, and whose own father was on the original board of directors of The Club (anyone familiar with Birmingham knows about The Club) and she was doing surveillance for me in her most beautiful Christmas robe of red velvet and summoning me to hurry when she heard the dogs barking in their back yard.  I had to have her cover for me in case I was accused of malfeasance. Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #818 on: July 03, 2006, 01:21:40 PM »

I've watched too much court tv...!

Good afternoon friends.... Smile

The coverage last night on radio and in here was great.....thanks.

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #819 on: July 03, 2006, 01:26:01 PM »

Quote from: "MeMere"
I've watched too much court tv...!

Good afternoon friends.... Smile

The coverage last night on radio and in here was great.....thanks.

Good afternoon MeMere. Smile
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.