April 27, 2024, 08:02:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #485 7/1 - 7/3/2006  (Read 173723 times)
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #860 on: July 03, 2006, 02:52:32 PM »

Quote from: "MominTN"
Quote from: "Red"
Momin TN

Just when I thought i have seen it all.

Do you even comprehend who the site owners are here? Let me clue you in ... They are Tom and Red.

Yes, that same Red that you think you feel the need to tell them where they can post. Let me advise you of another fact. Klaasend is a SM moderator. If you cannot act with some form of decorum, respect and sanity you will be gone.

Keep that crap up and you will be on a one way ticket out of here forever.

Go right ahead!  Then you can debate with someone who is more down on your level.

MominTN - I hope this is the last post I see of yours.  That was totally out of line.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #861 on: July 03, 2006, 02:54:02 PM »

Brings to mind one of my favorite musicals, Sound of Music:

So long, farewell, auf Wiedersehen, goodbye
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye

Wink
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #862 on: July 03, 2006, 02:54:50 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Brings to mind one of my favorite musicals, Sound of Music:

So long, farewell, auf Wiedersehen, goodbye
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye

Wink

Thank God!
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #863 on: July 03, 2006, 02:56:15 PM »

Hi Frijole, Kat_Gram, klaasend, Pita, Red, SunFreak2, thik, Tony and everyone lurking and not lurking!  Its super hot and I had to fixed some tiles on the roof and my hands are burning.. Well hope everyone leaves the fireworks to those that know what they are doing and have a safe Fourth of July..
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #864 on: July 03, 2006, 02:56:33 PM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"
PRAYERS NEEDED

We are in need of some prayers today.  One of my little Yorkies, Chyna Doll is undergoing emergency surgery as I type this.  She has a 3 inch gash on the side of her face showing bone and was running a slight temperature by the short time it took to get her to the vet.  She only weighs 4# 2 oz and is a very frightened little girl.  While she is under anesthesia she is going to have her teeth cleaned as well, if all goes well.  Please, please say a prayer for my little girl.  I truly believe that her breeder, Pat, is watching out for her from heaven, but the extra prayers for her would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you.

Geez, what happened to her face???
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #865 on: July 03, 2006, 02:58:26 PM »

MOMINTN ... you are history.

Go back to wherever you came from ... YOU ARE GONE ...

OK, you asked for it ... your wish is our pleasure ... say hello to all your friends at DU. Glad you could be so respectful of another site. How very Typical.

Debating? Is that what you call what your were doing?  

Bye, bye .... everyone waive goodbye ....

Good bye, au revoir, Auf Wiedersehen, adiós, хороший bye, arrivederci, adeus, αγαθό αντίο, goed tot ziens

Just in case you didn't understand it the first time.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #866 on: July 03, 2006, 03:01:20 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
Quote from: "SunFreak2"
PRAYERS NEEDED

We are in need of some prayers today.  One of my little Yorkies, Chyna Doll is undergoing emergency surgery as I type this.  She has a 3 inch gash on the side of her face showing bone and was running a slight temperature by the short time it took to get her to the vet.  She only weighs 4# 2 oz and is a very frightened little girl.  While she is under anesthesia she is going to have her teeth cleaned as well, if all goes well.  Please, please say a prayer for my little girl.  I truly believe that her breeder, Pat, is watching out for her from heaven, but the extra prayers for her would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you.

Geez, what happened to her face???

I am very sorry  Sad
I do not pray, but I do always wish the best for our humans and animals in peril. I lost the most beloved dog in history (imho) in January and still to this day cry for my loss. I still have his brother here.....but it isn't the same. My thoughts are with you.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #867 on: July 03, 2006, 03:02:25 PM »

Quote from: "terryd270"
Hi Frijole, Kat_Gram, klaasend, Pita, Red, SunFreak2, thik, Tony and everyone lurking and not lurking!  Its super hot and I had to fixed some tiles on the roof and my hands are burning.. Well hope everyone leaves the fireworks to those that know what they are doing and have a safe Fourth of July..

You too Terry.
It's hot here in the land of the Frozen North.
Going to put the air on. Washed the floors, am soaking wet ! !
To all the busy little monkeys :

HAPPY FOURTH of JULY ! !  
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #868 on: July 03, 2006, 03:02:42 PM »

Hi Terry - Happy and safe Fourth to you too!

Missed you lately.  Love the humor.  Just did some yard work myself... plenty hot here too.  Glad I'm done.   Laughing
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #869 on: July 03, 2006, 03:02:52 PM »

Hmmmmmm..... I knew something wasn't quite right, when she didn't like my joke about the women in the gym.   Cool
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #870 on: July 03, 2006, 03:03:30 PM »

Hmmmmmm..... I knew something wasn't quite right, when she didn't like my joke about the women in the gym.   Cool

Laughing  Laughing
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #871 on: July 03, 2006, 03:03:52 PM »

Laughing
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #872 on: July 03, 2006, 03:04:23 PM »

I think some people even argue with themselves.
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #873 on: July 03, 2006, 03:04:24 PM »

Yikes I know it was hot on the roof but I think I came in at the wrong time.. Klaasend and Red I will bring you back some Starbucks coffee, that always makes me happy..  You will have to put your own cream and sugar in but it will be hot..

Easywriter, thanks for your effort on getting people together on the Dana Pretzer show..  Its great to hear people that know the real truth (Red, Beth, JQK, Jossy, Art Wood) and others that I know I missed.. Just validates that we are fighting good and bad..  

Later guys and I will be back with the coffee..
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #874 on: July 03, 2006, 03:04:26 PM »

Happy Fourth terry!  Fireworks have started early in here.   Shocked
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #875 on: July 03, 2006, 03:05:26 PM »

Yikes I know it was hot on the roof but I think I came in at the wrong time.. Klaasend and Red I will bring you back some Starbucks coffee, that always makes me happy..  You will have to put your own cream and sugar in but it will be hot..

Easywriter, thanks for your effort on getting people together on the Dana Pretzer show..  Its great to hear people that know the real truth (Red, Beth, JQK, Jossy, Art Wood) and others that I know I missed.. Just validates that we are fighting good and bad..  

Later guys and I will be back with the coffee..

Thanks Terry but we are fine. Just need to do some "house cleaning"  Wink  Laughing
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #876 on: July 03, 2006, 03:06:30 PM »

Guess what monkeys?

According to Mr. Simon Jones of the Netherlands, I have just won 700,000 United States dollars. And all I have to do to claim them is send him all my personal information.

Who said the people in the Netherlands didn't have our best interest at heart? Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #877 on: July 03, 2006, 03:07:54 PM »

Easywriter,

I live near a place that they have a big fire works display so I will most likely stay at home and watched the fire works..  I been invited to go out on my friends boat but I don't like to travel on the holidays, where too many people are drinking and driving, so I will stay home..
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #878 on: July 03, 2006, 03:09:18 PM »

Easywriter,

I live near a place that they have a big fire works display so I will most likely stay at home and watched the fire works..  I been invited to go out on my friends boat but I don't like to travel on the holidays, where too many people are drinking and driving, so I will stay home..

You can come and see me. We sit out on the deck and watch to see that the woods don't catch on fire from everyone else's fireworks.

It gets pretty darned exciting! Wink

I Stand With The Girl
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #879 on: July 03, 2006, 03:09:50 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Guess what monkeys?

According to Mr. Simon Jones of the Netherlands, I have just won 700,000 United States dollars. And all I have to do to claim them is send him all my personal information.

Who said the people in the Netherlands didn't have our best interest at heart? Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Laughing  Laughing
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.