April 27, 2024, 10:20:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #485 7/1 - 7/3/2006  (Read 173730 times)
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #880 on: July 03, 2006, 03:10:08 PM »

Ya know, a person would think sitting around an office practically alone and completely goofing off would not be all that bad.  But!  I tell ya!  I am so ready to get out of this place today I could scream, but no one is around to hear me.  I should have rented some dvd’s for today, or brought an alarm clock!
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #881 on: July 03, 2006, 03:10:53 PM »

BTGirl,

How are you this Monday?  I think I need to shave all my fur off, its too hot..
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #882 on: July 03, 2006, 03:13:02 PM »

Quote from: "terryd270"
BTGirl,

How are you this Monday?  I think I need to shave all my fur off, its too hot..

I'm doing good, Terry. It's 98 degrees in the shade here, so I'm sticking close to the indoors.

You know, shaving off your fur might not be a bad idea. The groomer did that to our dog, and he looks pretty darned cute. Wink

I Stand With The Girl
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #883 on: July 03, 2006, 03:13:25 PM »

Not to speak ill of the "dead" -- but I was still aghast of said poster claiming the other night that she was actualling "chatting" with the perps back in '04!  I knew we weren't dealing with someone "with a full deck."

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #884 on: July 03, 2006, 03:13:37 PM »

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #885 on: July 03, 2006, 03:14:12 PM »

Quote from: "wreck"
Not to speak ill of the "dead" -- but I was still aghast of said poster claiming the other night that she was actualling "chatting" with the perps back in '04!  I knew we weren't dealing with someone "with a full deck."

Ya think?  Question
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #886 on: July 03, 2006, 03:16:42 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

Ya think?  Question

I was wondering how long it would take.........LMaoooooooooo!!!!!!!!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #887 on: July 03, 2006, 03:17:47 PM »

Quote from: "Nut44x4"
Quote from: "klaasend"

Ya think?  Question

I was wondering how long it would take.........LMaoooooooooo!!!!!!!!

Bye, bye baby.....goodbyeeeeeeeeeee.......TY RED!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #888 on: July 03, 2006, 03:19:46 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
Ya know, a person would think sitting around an office practically alone and completely goofing off would not be all that bad.  But!  I tell ya!  I am so ready to get out of this place today I could scream, but no one is around to hear me.  I should have rented some dvd’s for today, or brought an alarm clock!

I know, huh?  That's what I would have been doing had I not taken the day off.  I've done it many times in years past.  Just don't understand why they don't include that day (day before the 4th) as a paid day off.  Work NEVER gets done anyway... Rolling Eyes
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #889 on: July 03, 2006, 03:23:42 PM »

Quote from: "Tony"
I remember the locoman pimp (Freddy A) from tickle site and all the connections to K2 and of course as we know, Joran. The silence from him is stifling. He was at jorans apartment the night before Nat disappeared. He might have been there when she arrived after leaving Carlos and Charlies.
I always thought he was involved and I provided the Daily News with his picture last year when he was questioned.  He, like Steve C and GVC declined to answer questions and were susuquently released.  They love doing the activities partners as mentioned on their sites.  It is a well rehearsed (by practice ) series of events, 1st the bar, then the Mill Resort and then the dropoff at the hotel in the wee hours. Filming, sharing and token taking all all part of the GAME; get it?
We need Queen Beatrix to intervene!

Jaime Carrasquillas was in that group also and if I am not mistaken, was also arrested or questioned in regards to the pix.
I saw Freddy's site before it went down and looked at what he listed his hobby as. Four letter word, begins with the first initial of his name.
Tony
Scared Monkey

« Reply #890 on: July 03, 2006, 03:24:37 PM »

Forget about anyone who writes anything offensive,controling or otherwise plain wrong and keep thinking about Natalee.

I found some info about Freddy  Arambatsis-Zedan from Reihl in August of 05

According to sources on the island, along with today's arrest of Deepak and Satish Kalpoe, Freddie ("Locoman Pimp" )Arambatzis-Zedan (dark hair - top three pictures) aka badboy_956( msn website), authorities will apprehend Jamie Carrasquilla tomorrow for allegations unrelated to the disappearance to Natalee Holloway.

Confusion over Freddy's last name is said to result from naming conventions which can be difficult for some to interpret. Apparently the name of both parents or their family names are taken at birth and Zedan may be Freddy's Mother's maiden name.

The arrests are said to be related to an incident that occurred back in April of this year. There are conflicting stories as to the alleged incident. One local news person is said to have stated that the incident involved a gang rape of an unidentified accuser.

According to statements by Jamie Carrasquilla, he believes the only  event the charges could be related to involves photographs taken of a particular female individual, along with several others, back in April.

The pictures are said to be provocative in nature and were allegedly passed-around, as well as displayed, possibly somewhere on the Internet. At the time, or soon thereafter, one female individual is said to have been upset with the displaying of the pictures and asked the boys to remove and possibly destroy them.

Carrasquilla, pictured at left, is said to believe that the request was complied with and claims that the female in question, if she is indeed at the heart of the new arrests, has since spent time with many of the boys, even at least once at a party at the home of suspect Joran Van der Sloot.
)INSERT FROM TONY,  THIS IS POWERFULL INFORMATION
(
According to sources, Prosecutor Karin Jannsen has stated only that additional information has led to the arrests.

Here is the link
http://www.riehlworldview.com/carnivorous_conservative/
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #891 on: July 03, 2006, 03:27:22 PM »

I agree that there were others involved in this crime and the coverup but we have the three main ones and those are the ones that I want the most.  If Joran had stay home that night, none of this would of happen.. It would of happen another night with someone else but not to Natalee.. Joran I hold the most responsible...
Tony
Scared Monkey

« Reply #892 on: July 03, 2006, 03:27:55 PM »

Sorry, here is the Reihl Link
http://www.riehlworldview.com/carnivorous_conservative/2005/08/natalee_hollowa_64.html
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #893 on: July 03, 2006, 03:28:36 PM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"
PRAYERS NEEDED

We are in need of some prayers today.  One of my little Yorkies, Chyna Doll is undergoing emergency surgery as I type this.  She has a 3 inch gash on the side of her face showing bone and was running a slight temperature by the short time it took to get her to the vet.  She only weighs 4# 2 oz and is a very frightened little girl.  While she is under anesthesia she is going to have her teeth cleaned as well, if all goes well.  Please, please say a prayer for my little girl.  I truly believe that her breeder, Pat, is watching out for her from heaven, but the extra prayers for her would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you.

oh SunFreak, I will think of her. She is so tiny. I've noticed that most of us are serious animal lovers ! Our babies like the furry kids to us.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #894 on: July 03, 2006, 03:29:26 PM »

Quote from: "thirdstrike"
Quote from: "Easywriter"

I know, huh?  That's what I would have been doing had I not taken the day off.  I've done it many times in years past.  Just don't understand why they don't include that day (day before the 4th) as a paid day off.  Work NEVER gets done anyway... Rolling Eyes

Ain't that the truth!  They could have saved money on the lights!  Just got word we are all leaving at 3:00, so this chit is almost over now.

Terry, I have not gone out on a major holiday in years.  Last time I went to a public fireworks display was years ago while I was visiting my sister in Florida.  Their little house was on a bayou and we could walk down the block with lawn chairs and set them up on a little grassy area and see the fireworks on St. Andrews Bay.  No way would I drive down town here to watch the display out on the river.
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #895 on: July 03, 2006, 03:29:49 PM »

I will be back later tonight so good bye AZLady, Debbie, Easywriter, Kat_Gram, klaasend, MeMere, Pita, BtGirl, thirdstrike, Tony, wreck and anyone else out there..
Tony
Scared Monkey

« Reply #896 on: July 03, 2006, 03:33:07 PM »

Terry
You are right IMO, all roads lead to Joran .
the friends of Joran in the 2004-2005 l lifestyle may not be tomorrow, I think these guys are our hope of breaking the silence someday, sooner than later I hope
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #897 on: July 03, 2006, 03:34:31 PM »

Tony - do you think that it's Karen?

Tony
Scared Monkey

« Reply #898 on: July 03, 2006, 03:34:51 PM »

Is there a transcript for the Dana show last night? I missed it
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #899 on: July 03, 2006, 03:35:59 PM »

Here is a photo of Easywriter at work today.

I Stand With The Girl
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.