April 28, 2024, 08:50:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #485 7/1 - 7/3/2006  (Read 173843 times)
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #920 on: July 03, 2006, 03:53:00 PM »

I thought Tony was talking about this girl.  Who is she?

BRING NATALEE HOME
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #921 on: July 03, 2006, 03:54:24 PM »

I pasted her pic next to Stef's for the comparison.  Do we know who she is and why did someone (Tony?) post her pic with Joran here?

BRING NATALEE HOME
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #922 on: July 03, 2006, 03:54:42 PM »

AZLady - Tony has said it's neither Karen or Stef.  That's it's a young scared Blonde girl.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #923 on: July 03, 2006, 03:55:18 PM »

So, is this girl's name Karen?  Is she just a friend of Joran's?

BRING NATALEE HOME
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #924 on: July 03, 2006, 03:56:06 PM »

Quote from: "AZLady"
So, is this girl's name Karen?  Is she just a friend of Joran's?

In the photo you posted, the one in the upper left is Karen.  The one with Joran is Stef.  Two different friends of Joran.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #925 on: July 03, 2006, 03:56:12 PM »

I'm sorry, Klaas.  I tried to read back and catch up, but I think I've missed some important posts!  I feel woefully ignorant now.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #926 on: July 03, 2006, 03:56:46 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Guess what monkeys?

According to Mr. Simon Jones of the Netherlands, I have just won 700,000 United States dollars. And all I have to do to claim them is send him all my personal information.

Who said the people in the Netherlands didn't have our best interest at heart? Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

I won a load of money from the UK last week! I just rolled my eyes and deleted, gee aren't we both lucky people BT Laughing

Hello you all from a proud grandmom of a baby girl. She was in icu and is in special care now, but she is doing fine. Same day she was born, our jack russell went to emergency vet (highly allergic to bee stings, lil thing was about in shock) but she too is on the mend. She was in doggie hospital 2 days and is on 5 meds, but we still have our lil Trixie.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #927 on: July 03, 2006, 03:57:22 PM »

I'm sorry, Klaas.  I tried to read back and catch up, but I think I've missed some important posts!  I feel woefully ignorant now.

Please..don't be sorry.  No problem at all!
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #928 on: July 03, 2006, 03:57:26 PM »

Okay.  So, Karen is not a particularly significant person in this case then.  I gather the girl who was raped and photographed was a young, scared blonde who is hesitant to talk.

BRING NATALEE HOME
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #929 on: July 03, 2006, 03:58:38 PM »

Quote from: "Shell"
Guess what monkeys?

According to Mr. Simon Jones of the Netherlands, I have just won 700,000 United States dollars. And all I have to do to claim them is send him all my personal information.

Who said the people in the Netherlands didn't have our best interest at heart? Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

I won a load of money from the UK last week! I just rolled my eyes and deleted, gee aren't we both lucky people BT Laughing

Hello you all from a proud grandmom of a baby girl. She was in icu and is in special care now, but she is doing fine. Same day she was born, our jack russell went to emergency vet (highly allergic to bee stings, lil thing was about in shock) but she too is on the mend. She was in doggie hospital 2 days and is on 5 meds, but we still have our lil Trixie.

Shell - congratulations on becoming a Grandma!!  Is she a preemie?
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #930 on: July 03, 2006, 03:58:38 PM »

Quote from: "Shell"
Guess what monkeys?

Congrats Shell!

Wonderful news on both fronts!

I Stand With The Girl
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #931 on: July 03, 2006, 03:59:14 PM »

Okay.  So, Karen is not a particularly significant person in this case then.  I gather the girl who was raped and photographed was a young, scared blonde who is hesitant to talk.

That's what Tony says and I tend to believe him.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #932 on: July 03, 2006, 03:59:20 PM »

Shell, congratulations!  Grandbabies are most wonderful!!!   Laughing   Glad she will be all right.  Ditto on the terrier!

BRING NATALEE HOME
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #933 on: July 03, 2006, 04:02:28 PM »

Nope, not a premie, but she was having breathing problems~there is a lung disease some babies can have at any time, lungs not developed enough, I lost one to it, so I was pretty worried, i did not sleep for 2 days with worry, but our lil punkins lungs made a comeback and I am sure they will release her any day now.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #934 on: July 03, 2006, 04:02:37 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
[Neighbor across the way is very good to take in cats.  She has about 20.  Four years ago they totally redecorated their house.  Today I saw the Goodwill taking their white leather sectional and recliners away, almost in shreds from cat scratches.  They are going to redecorate now that they have built the cats an addition on to their home, an air-conditioned glassed-in room that cost them $63,000.  I guess it's cheaper than redecorating every few years, including flooring and furnishings.  Anna, don't let the dogs stay inside that long.

Ah, they already have their little additions added on, nicely cooled and heated.  I moved from a large house to a small one so had furniture to spare even after setting up theirs nicely.  They just don't want to stay inside and I am afriad they will get heat stroke.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #935 on: July 03, 2006, 04:02:45 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

That's what Tony says and I tend to believe him.

I think I would be scared, too, in her position and at her age.  She doesn't know who to trust (would you?) and really needs someone trustworthy to lean on and help her both recover and make decisions.  How horrible to be very young, in the position of fear and not know who to trust.  They truly are evil on that island to do this to young women.

BRING NATALEE HOME
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #936 on: July 03, 2006, 04:05:24 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Quote from: "Tylergal"
[Neighbor across the way is very good to take in cats.  She has about 20.  Four years ago they totally redecorated their house.  Today I saw the Goodwill taking their white leather sectional and recliners away, almost in shreds from cat scratches.  They are going to redecorate now that they have built the cats an addition on to their home, an air-conditioned glassed-in room that cost them $63,000.  I guess it's cheaper than redecorating every few years, including flooring and furnishings.  Anna, don't let the dogs stay inside that long.

Ah, they already have their little additions added on, nicely cooled and heated.  I moved from a large house to a small one so had furniture to spare even after setting up theirs nicely.  They just don't want to stay inside and I am afriad they will get heat stroke.

Anna, it's amazing the temperatures that animals can tolerate as long as they are not in the direct sun and have plenty of water and shade.  Here in AZ, many animals stay outside all the time, but water and shade are imperative.

BRING NATALEE HOME
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #937 on: July 03, 2006, 04:05:59 PM »

For Shell

http://tinyurl.com/l2sac

I Stand With The Girl
the big hammer
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #938 on: July 03, 2006, 04:07:31 PM »

Young Scared Blonde Girl?

Valentij, goon's younger brother, had a blonde girlfriend.  Internet was strewn with pictures of her.  

Based on modus, they attack as gang girls younger than them.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #939 on: July 03, 2006, 04:08:44 PM »

Oops! I forgot to add the congratulations to the card Embarassed   Laughing

Being old is the pits!

Congrats again Shell

I Stand With The Girl
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.