April 28, 2024, 11:13:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #485 7/1 - 7/3/2006  (Read 173848 times)
Tony
Scared Monkey

« Reply #940 on: July 03, 2006, 04:09:07 PM »

Stef is the partygirl  friend to Freddy Joran and Earl Clemencia. We saw her picture at the Mill resort naked.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #941 on: July 03, 2006, 04:09:13 PM »

Quote from: "the big hammer"
Young Scared Blonde Girl?

Valentij, goon's younger brother, had a blonde girlfriend.  Internet was strewn with pictures of her.  

Based on modus, they attack as gang girls younger than them.

Hammer - I can't imagine it's her, she is still friendly with Valentijn?  Maybe one of her schoolmates in Aruba though.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #942 on: July 03, 2006, 04:10:30 PM »

Quote from: "Tony"
Stef is the partygirl  friend to Freddy Joran and Earl Clemencia. We saw her picture at the Mill resort naked.

Is Earl around Joran's age?
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #943 on: July 03, 2006, 04:11:04 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"

Thanks BT, that was so sweet, I really appreciated that. How adorable!

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #944 on: July 03, 2006, 04:11:45 PM »

Back in late August, I went to a site that had Middle Goon picture with his new girlfriend, a blond.  He had dumped "Natalie" the other girlfriend and was lamenting that life at his house was hell and everyone was probably aware of what Joran had caused, but declaring his mentor to be totally innocent of any wrong doing and "bragging" about the new girlfriend and "all her tricks."  She looked almost old enough to have begun her menarche.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #945 on: July 03, 2006, 04:12:24 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
[Neighbor across the way is very good to take in cats.  She has about 20.  Four years ago they totally redecorated their house.  Today I saw the Goodwill taking their white leather sectional and recliners away, almost in shreds from cat scratches.  They are going to redecorate now that they have built the cats an addition on to their home, an air-conditioned glassed-in room that cost them $63,000.  I guess it's cheaper than redecorating every few years, including flooring and furnishings.  Anna, don't let the dogs stay inside that long.

OMG--$63,000 to add on a cat room!  I think some designer or contractor got a hold of them and oversold them on that room.  I'll bet it is beautiful, but that is just an outrageous amount of money for a cat room.  After all, the cats prefer lots of cat walks, toys, jute for scratching, and soft beds for sleeping, along with food, water and litter boxes.  Even with 20 cats, that can't cost $63,000!!  I think they are the most pampered kitties in Alabama, and my three want to go live there!!!  I told them no;  they are not moving to the kitty palace in Alabama and must stay right here with me in their ordinary old home.  so there!

BRING NATALEE HOME
Tony
Scared Monkey

« Reply #946 on: July 03, 2006, 04:16:34 PM »

Earl is now 25 years old.
He is one bad ass.

http://tinyurl.com/qpoq5   (tickle site)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #947 on: July 03, 2006, 04:18:45 PM »

Back in late August, I went to a site that had Middle Goon picture with his new girlfriend, a blond.  He had dumped "Natalie" the other girlfriend and was lamenting that life at his house was hell and everyone was probably aware of what Joran had caused, but declaring his mentor to be totally innocent of any wrong doing and "bragging" about the new girlfriend and "all her tricks."  She looked almost old enough to have begun her menarche.

Tyler,
Do you remember what Middle posted about Joran cutting off Natalee's head one time?  I wish I had saved that along with about a thousand other articles we looked at in the beginning.  He posted it on his sorpia account I believe but it was something totally strange like Joran cut off her head above the eyebrows or something way off like that.

I can't remember now. . . . . . .

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #948 on: July 03, 2006, 04:18:53 PM »

He is one bad ass.

Thanks Tony - saved me a ton of time searching, lol
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #949 on: July 03, 2006, 04:23:10 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
He is one bad ass.

...and he is the son of .....????

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #950 on: July 03, 2006, 04:23:11 PM »

Tony,
If you are still here, what are the Downtown Soldiers?  Is that a real gang and if so what are they about?

TIA

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #951 on: July 03, 2006, 04:24:10 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"

Tyler,
Do you remember what Middle posted about Joran cutting off Natalee's head one time?  I wish I had saved that along with about a thousand other articles we looked at in the beginning.  He posted it on his sorpia account I believe but it was something totally strange like Joran cut off her head above the eyebrows or something way off like that.

I can't remember now. . . . . . .

I absolutely do, Anna, and I have not mentioned that subsequently for fear I was the only one who recalled that.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #952 on: July 03, 2006, 04:24:27 PM »

Quote from: "MeMere"
Quote from: "klaasend"
He is one bad ass.

...and he is the son of .....????

Not sure of that, maybe Tony can answer.  So may people with similar surnames.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #953 on: July 03, 2006, 04:24:43 PM »

Here's Valentijn's page from his flicker blog which is now gone.  Pic of the girl here, too. http://static.flickr.com/29/37748857_68d99d827e_o.jpg

BRING NATALEE HOME
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #954 on: July 03, 2006, 04:29:26 PM »

[
I absolutely do, Anna, and I have not mentioned that subsequently for fear I was the only one who recalled that.

Was that what he said--cut off her head above the eyebrows?  Isn't
that a strange thing for a child to write?  How would one do that anyway and why?  

Those younger kids are warped for life as well growing up around all
of this mess.  Same upbringing permissive lifestyle it seems.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #955 on: July 03, 2006, 04:30:02 PM »

Quote from: "AZLady"
Here's Valentijn's page from his flicker blog which is now gone.  Pic of the girl here, too. http://static.flickr.com/29/37748857_68d99d827e_o.jpg

Back in winter, while Big Ox Baby Huey was still in the neverlands, who I assumed to be Val *based on different reasons) would come to  SM and click onto the Paris Hilton thread.  I would notice that different ISPs from Holland would do the same.  They would read and leave after an hour or so.  I asssumed they were reading and probably IM'ing to each other regards what they read.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #956 on: July 03, 2006, 04:31:07 PM »

[

that a strange thing for a child to write?  How would one do that anyway and why?  

Anna, I don't remember exactly how it was said but I thought he meant they cut off her head and her eybrows, but I could have gotten it wrong.

Tony
Scared Monkey

« Reply #957 on: July 03, 2006, 04:32:09 PM »

Nice save AZlady
Anna the downtown soldiers are just a name for the tickle site grouping. It wasnt used around town as a "crips" or "bloods"  gang term.  When I introduced the Bibba Leker gang to scared monkeys, they were a known group of what I call druggie thugs. These guys are low level drug dealers and users. The k2 and others we know were in the fringes of this gang.
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #958 on: July 03, 2006, 04:35:00 PM »

[

Anna, I don't remember exactly how it was said but I thought he meant they cut off her head and her eybrows, but I could have gotten it wrong.

Ladies...I hate to get involved in this one since I am not the one with the best memory....but I think it was above the eyebrows.....

I thought it was so strange for him to say that.....I just wanted to discard the thought and hope the family did not see it....but that, along with the rumors said by the classmates...made me think this was not an accident.

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #959 on: July 03, 2006, 04:35:05 PM »

AZLady,
Yes some breeds of dog have a wonderful tolerance for heat but my friend's bulldog recently died of a heat stroke so I am just a little more cautious because of that.  Scotties with black coat attract more heat, too.   Our heat index was 112 yesterday because we have so much humidity.  It is about 96 now but with 48% humidity and really miserable.  I try to make them get wet or come inside when it is like this.  The white ones naturally have made a sort of dust wallow to roll around in after getting wet in my fine black soil.    Rolling Eyes

It is unseasonably hot here in Alabama for this time of year.  One of the hottest summers on record so they have had no chance to acclimate to this.  I am just naturally a worrier.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.