March 28, 2024, 02:45:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #485 7/1 - 7/3/2006  (Read 167788 times)
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #960 on: July 03, 2006, 04:35:45 PM »

I am sure this has been discussed, but when I was on briefly yesterday during Dana's talk show, the mention of Joran stealing from his parents jumped out at me. It takes a person with huge mental problems and/or a total lack of right and wrong to steal, much less from his own parents. IMO, people who would do that have serious mental problems, and/or addictions. Drugs? Alcohol? Gambling? or all of the forementioned. On the assumption Joran himself took a drug or drugs himself that night, things could have gotten really weird and horrific.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Tony
Scared Monkey

« Reply #961 on: July 03, 2006, 04:37:10 PM »

Notice the verbage from V regarding his brother." I'll comment on that "junk" later" If my brother was innocent I would not phrase it that way.
Time changes everything, His posterity is wearing a choker belt with joran pulling on the other end. He might come around to us soon.

V, your brother and father are in a heap of guilt!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #962 on: July 03, 2006, 04:39:11 PM »

Quote from: "Tony"
Notice the verbage from V regarding his brother." I'll comment on that "junk" later" If my brother was innocent I would not phrase it that way.
Time changes everything, His posterity is wearing a choker belt with joran pulling on the other end. He might come around to us soon.

I wouldn't be surprised if Valentine was well aware of all Joran's and Paulus's activities with Natalee and prior to Natalee.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #963 on: July 03, 2006, 04:41:01 PM »

Thank you, Tony.

I remember Clint van Zandt had a whole collection of women claiming to
have been drugged, etc. in Aruba at one time.  I wonder if those are still
pending or if none of them will make a statement?  Do they just chalk it up to live and learn?  Get an AIDs test every six months and one for Hep C for the rest of their lives or what I wonder.

This business with date rape drugs is just not something that can be allowed to happen because of lethal STD's and the very idea goons think
they can reneder somebody unconscious without killing them is just ludicrous.  If this happened twenty times before, they are darned lucky they didn't kill lots of them as stupid as they so apparently are.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #964 on: July 03, 2006, 04:41:26 PM »

Quote from: "Shell"
I am sure this has been discussed, but when I was on briefly yesterday during Dana's talk show, the mention of Joran stealing from his parents jumped out at me. It takes a person with huge mental problems and/or a total lack of right and wrong to steal, much less from his own parents. IMO, people who would do that have serious mental problems, and/or addictions. Drugs? Alcohol? Gambling? or all of the forementioned. On the assumption Joran himself took a drug or drugs himself that night, things could have gotten really weird and horrific.

Shell I agree.  I have seen how Drugs, Alcohol and Gambling go together.  In the case I am talking about I have personally seen how the drugs supported this person gambling habbit.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #965 on: July 03, 2006, 04:43:41 PM »

Here is Valentijn's new myspace site:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=16063334
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #966 on: July 03, 2006, 04:45:46 PM »

Quote from: "MeMere"
Quote from: "Tylergal"
Quote from: "Anna"
[
I absolutely do, Anna, and I have not mentioned that subsequently for fear I was the only one who recalled that.

Was that what he said--cut off her head above the eyebrows?  Isn't
that a strange thing for a child to write?  How would one do that anyway and why?  

Those younger kids are warped for life as well growing up around all
of this mess.  Same upbringing permissive lifestyle it seems.

Anna, I don't remember exactly how it was said but I thought he meant they cut off her head and her eybrows, but I could have gotten it wrong.

Ladies...I hate to get involved in this one since I am not the one with the best memory....but I think it was above the eyebrows.....

I thought it was so strange for him to say that.....I just wanted to discard the thought and hope the family did not see it....but that, along with the rumors said by the classmates...made me think this was not an accident.

MaMere, that is probably what he said.  I tried to dismiss it as it made me sick to think of it and I agree that along with his classmates rumored statements and the "purple" body was almost more than I could take along with the bloody body in the bathtub and the two girls hovering over it saying "NataleeH."

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #967 on: July 03, 2006, 04:47:13 PM »

[
Ladies...I hate to get involved in this one since I am not the one with the best memory....but I think it was above the eyebrows.....

I thought it was so strange for him to say that.....I just wanted to discard the thought and hope the family did not see it....but that, along with the rumors said by the classmates...made me think this was not an accident.

Thanks, MeMere,
Yes it was above the eyebrows so we remember it because of that most unique detail.  At the time I did not know what to make of it at all and
took it for some kind of childish joke.  But I begin to doubt my own memory if no one else remembers it so thanks for saying you do.

Now in light of how cruel this family has behaved, I wonder if it was such
a joke after all.  And more so since the suspects keep talking about
Natalee falling and hitting her head.  Lots of talk of head injuries for a
girl who was the picture of health two hours before she left with Joran and the K2.  

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #968 on: July 03, 2006, 04:50:32 PM »

I was searching the web and found this book.  Has anyone heard of it?  
http://www.nobodynocase.com/  It's called Aruba: No Body, No Case by R. L. Morgan.  Where have I heard that name?  It's not available at Amazon or Barnes and Noble, but the publisher is a company called Trent's Prints - February 2006.  Anyone know anything about it?

BRING NATALEE HOME
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #969 on: July 03, 2006, 04:51:58 PM »

Quote from: "AZLady"
I was searching the web and found this book.  Has anyone heard of it?  
http://www.nobodynocase.com/  It's called Aruba: No Body, No Case by R. L. Morgan.  Where have I heard that name?  It's not available at Amazon or Barnes and Noble, but the publisher is a company called Trent's Prints - February 2006.  Anyone know anything about it?

It's been out for a while.  Looks to me news clips and other information available free on the internet.  There is no affiliation with the Holloway/Twitty family that I'm aware of.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #970 on: July 03, 2006, 04:52:35 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

That site kinda gives you some insight into how many trashy women there are in the world that would flirt with someone like him on line, who they know to be the brother of a rapist/murderer.  Geez, some women are just asking for it.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #971 on: July 03, 2006, 04:55:48 PM »

I wouldn't be surprised if Valentine was well aware of all Joran's and Paulus's activities with Natalee and prior to Natalee.

I wouldn't be surprised either Klaas.  There is no doubt in my mind he knows of both their activities.
Tony
Scared Monkey

« Reply #972 on: July 03, 2006, 04:57:48 PM »

Check out the Chris Porco case in upstate Ny,
He comes home from college and kills his father with an axe and chops his mom in the head. She said it was him that day when paramedics arrived and now denys it. He stole from them and used his dads credit to obtain a loan. On trial now in Goshen Ny.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #973 on: July 03, 2006, 04:58:09 PM »

Quote from: "San"

I wouldn't be surprised either Klaas.  There is no doubt in my mind he knows of both their activities.

IMO, the only innocent person in that family is baby brother.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #974 on: July 03, 2006, 04:59:07 PM »

You're right.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #975 on: July 03, 2006, 04:59:28 PM »

That was what I was just about to say, Klass, that Poppin' is probably the only one who does not know the whole deal, but he probably has nightmares from all that surrounds this case.  Poor kid.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #976 on: July 03, 2006, 05:00:24 PM »

Check out the Chris Porko case in upstate Ny,
He comes home from college and kills his father with an axe and chops his mom in the head. She said it was him that day when paramedics arrived and now denys it. He stole from them and used his dads credit to obtain a loan. On trial now in Goshen Ny.

And his mother, like Anita, continues to enable and the beat goes on.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #977 on: July 03, 2006, 05:03:25 PM »

Let's get to page 50 so we can start fresh. Laughing
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #978 on: July 03, 2006, 05:05:09 PM »

Let's get to page 50 so we can start fresh. Laughing

Yes and so I can start cleaning the house for my party tomorrow.  Wink
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #979 on: July 03, 2006, 05:06:07 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
[
I absolutely do, Anna, and I have not mentioned that subsequently for fear I was the only one who recalled that.

Was that what he said--cut off her head above the eyebrows?  Isn't
that a strange thing for a child to write?  How would one do that anyway and why?  

Those younger kids are warped for life as well growing up around all
of this mess.  Same upbringing permissive lifestyle it seems.

Anna, I don't remember exactly how it was said but I thought he meant they cut off her head and her eybrows, but I could have gotten it wrong.

This is making me sick.....I sure hope they are not reading this today. Egads. This is the first I have heard of anything like that. I did visit the tickle site for Brother Valentino...wtf ever his name is. Seems he is following in the family footsteps......yada, yada...

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.