May 29, 2024, 03:58:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #1  (Read 588636 times)
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1480 on: August 02, 2008, 06:14:44 PM »

Here's some we haven't seen.

http://www.picturetrail.com/caseyomarie

There's a photo in one of these albums where Casey appears to be nursing Caylee in the hospital.  Casey has IV things taped to her arm.(need bleachedblack to correctly name it)

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1481 on: August 02, 2008, 06:17:38 PM »

There's a photo in one of these albums where Casey appears to be nursing Caylee in the hospital.  Casey has IV things taped to her arm.(need bleachedblack to correctly name it)

Could that have been when Caylee was born?  Most of the photos look like Caylee's first year.
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1482 on: August 02, 2008, 06:21:58 PM »

......it's called denial.

I agree to a certain extent, BB, but it is so much more than denial. 

Your child is your heart, your grandchild is the heart of your heart, and just the thought, just the thought, of someone hurting that child sends most into a tailspin of grief, tears or no tears.  Where is their compassion? 

Cindy's anger is misdirected, it should not be at law enforcement and the media, it should be at herself and her daughter,mo.

Just my opinion....I think Granny's guilt (enabling, not seeing red flags in Casey's behavior) is what we're seeing disguised as anger to everyone on the outside looking in. She's angry at herself, and will spend the rest of life what if....ing.
Her (granny) behavior is maddening to all of us, but there's no instructions on how to act when you're daughter quite possible caused the death of your grandchild.

For the record...I'm not a fan of Granny's, but I would not want to be her shoes for a nano-second! Her daughter has ruined the lives of their entire family, and appears to not give a rat's @ss!  I have to wonder if she could actually get face to face with Casey in recent days, she might physically attack her. I don't think she's feeling a lot of love for her cold and calculating, lying child.  She's sick with fear of Caylee's fate, but enraged with her daughter. She has no clue how to handle these 2 conflicting emotions. I'm certain I would not!
Granny is annoying as hell to listen to, but if helps get Caylee back, I'll keep listening.

I agree with you. Cindy has broken through the denial, and she's in a hell we can only imagine. Casey's actions are finally becoming clear to her, and she's lashing out because she's in tremendous pain.

I work in a psychiatric practice, and I am often the recipient of a lot of misplaced anger. The patients aren't really mad at me, but I'm a convenient person, and a safe person, on which to unleash a lot of pent up frustration. We also hear it from parents of patients, in addition to the patients themselves, and from other family members and friends. When a person in a family becomes mentally ill, the family often has so much hurt, anger and frustration that they just let it out on the first unlucky person they see. We see a lot of denial too, in well educated, and well intentioned families whom you'd think would be able to see that their family member is mentally ill, or has Autism,or any other heartbreaking diagnosis. 
The Anthony family has finally realized that Casey has more than likely killed her own baby, and that she has been manipulating them, and lying to them for years. I would not want to be in their position. I actually feel bad for them. In their wildest dreams I don't think they thought Casey was capable of being totally heartless and self absorbed. Even Ted Bundy had people fooled for a while, and his mother was one of the last hold-outs.

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1483 on: August 02, 2008, 06:23:45 PM »

Could that have been when Caylee was born?  Most of the photos look like Caylee's first year.

Yes, that was the point I was trying to make.  It's in the 2nd or 3rd album...I think the 3rd.  I may get bumped off here in a minute...DH...

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1484 on: August 02, 2008, 06:25:54 PM »

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1485 on: August 02, 2008, 07:43:16 PM »

Karma, I don't see Lee involved at all. He seems totally in the dark to me. He sure knows Casey's shenanigans though, but I seriously don't think he spent that much time with her recently.
I agree Rob...was just speculating because Casey claims Lee is her favorite person,great big brother and all that.I wonder if he ever partied with Casey?IF he did then he knows what she's like.
Lee is married right?Does he have kids because from that find the children fundraiser,Cindy is holding a little girl and rocking her.
I think I'm getting suspicious of Lee because he is also talking in code to Casey and seems to be going along with whatever she says.Of course he could just be playing along with her to try and get more info.

Didn't Casey's lawyer try to get the calls with Lee silenced because he said Lee was supposedly working with LE?  Maybe that's why he cooled it, he still wanted access to the perp his sister.
I haven't heard the atty wanted the calls silenced for that reason,just that they wanted them silened.I also think it's interesting that they have now limited who can visit Casey.....Cindy,George and Lee...that's it.
I sure would like to hear another phone call or 2 between Casey and one of her GF's.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
monkeemama
Scared Monkey

Mama's Little Monkees!

« Reply #1486 on: August 02, 2008, 07:48:42 PM »

I'm honestly shocked that she nursed her.... a lot of young moms who are still more concerned about their bodies tend not to want to.

Looking at all those pictures of her APPEARING to be a loving, caring mother make me sad and confused. What happened? She wasn't a little baby anymore and actually required more care and attention? It got old? I don't get it.. so, so sad. If she truly was just tired of being tied down, why the hell didn't she just leave Caylee with crazy pants Cindy and take off??

Yes, that was the point I was trying to make.  It's in the 2nd or 3rd album...I think the 3rd.  I may get bumped off here in a minute...DH...
monkeemama
Scared Monkey

Mama's Little Monkees!

« Reply #1487 on: August 02, 2008, 07:50:00 PM »

I'm honestly shocked that she nursed her.... a lot of young moms who are still more concerned about their bodies tend not to want to.

Looking at all those pictures of her APPEARING to be a loving, caring mother make me sad and confused. What happened? She wasn't a little baby anymore and actually required more care and attention? It got old? I don't get it.. so, so sad. If she truly was just tired of being tied down, why the hell didn't she just leave Caylee with crazy pants Cindy and take off??

Sorry guys - I put this in the wrong place above. Forgive me I'm new at this 

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1488 on: August 02, 2008, 08:01:06 PM »

Very interesting,thank you MrsKub!
One of Casey...looks like a wedding dress?I'm wondering if any of the guys at Caylee's 1st BD party could be her Daddy.
I have to admit....it looks like Casey did love Caylee...going by these pics.
Sad

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1489 on: August 02, 2008, 08:22:36 PM »

Yep looks like Caylee's birth pics to me. Caylee is wearing one of those caps-particulary used for underweight babies(must admit though in just looking at head size Caylee looks to be a good weight) and Casey still has intravenous in left arm and pulse oximeter(for measuring oxygen saturation) on middle finger left hand.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1490 on: August 02, 2008, 08:24:09 PM »

Maybe when Casey went to steal the gas, Caylee was sleeping in the car, Casey had backed the car into the garage.....With FL high temperatures, Caylee could have died pretty fast. Who knows how long Casey spent trying to get into the shed before she got back to the car and checked on Caylee..... just a thought

I have similar thoughts with regard to Caylee having been placed in the car trunk, as I have speculated on before. I too think she passed there. I however still think she was placed there while Casey partied the night away. Does anyone think Casey used to gas to dispose of Caylee's body?
If I had to come up with something I would think that Caylee fell asleep in her car seat . So  Casey left her there had a good time a few men and a few beers. When she came back hours later Caylee was dead.
SO Cassey paniced and put her in the trunk.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1491 on: August 02, 2008, 08:35:14 PM »

If I had to come up with something I would think that Caylee fell asleep in her car seat . So  Casey left her there had a good time a few men and a few beers. When she came back hours later Caylee was dead.
SO Cassey paniced and put her in the trunk.

Only if it were during the day someone would more than likely have seen her. If she woke up and someone saw/ heard her crying they would have reported it. I have a more devious thought. I wondered if Casey did not want to go party and refused to bring her to her mother's because she was having jealousy issues with her over Caylee........she couldn't find a sitter, but Casey was a little high......I wonder if she did not give the baby some type of sedation (similar to what Mrs McCann was accused of giving Maddy) she put her in the trunk to sleep.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1492 on: August 02, 2008, 08:50:47 PM »

I just looked through those photo albums and I too wonder who those guys are.  Particularly the one with long hair.  Anyway, what happened?  Things didn't start out bad here and it is heartbreaking to think what could have happened to Caylee.

Could Casey have left Caylee in the trunk asleep and forgot about her?  Could she have been partying too much and passed out and when she woke up it was too late to save Caylee?  The variations on a theme are numerous and sickening to even consider.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1493 on: August 02, 2008, 08:54:36 PM »

Well, this shoots the gas can theory. Clearly, they were digging.

Thanks, Mrs. Kub.  You do great research!  Maybe you can share your secrets sometime.   

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1494 on: August 02, 2008, 08:55:49 PM »

These positions are now being advertised on the Anthony MySpace Pages:

Volunteer Positions Needed

Publix Tent/Booth Attendant
8:00am to 6:00pm DAILY (partial availability welcome!)
Location: Publix Supermarket located on the corner of Chickasaw Trail and Lake Underhill Road
Purpose: To provide an established location where members of the community can stop by to obtain fliers and other supplies, donate to the Help Find Caylee Trust Fund, or sign up for other volunteer opportunities.
Whom to Contact: George Anthony - georgehope4937@yahoo.com

Flier Distributor
Meet Locations: Publix Supermarket located on corner of Chickasaw Trail and Lake Underhill Road or Charity office space located near Sand Lake Road and Orange Blossom Trail.
Purpose: Visit businesses door to door to post fliers, stand outside "high-traffic" businesses/churches to distribute to the public, put fliers on car windshields, etc.

Call Center Representative
9:00am to 10:00pm DAILY except Sundays (partial availability welcome!)
Location: Charity office space located near Sand Lake Road and Orange Blossom Trail.
Purpose: Answer phone calls from the public that wish to provide tips or information on Caylee's whereabouts since she went missing on June 16, 2008.

Personal Assistant to George Anthony
24 hours On-Call DAILY
Locations: Charity office space located near Sand Lake Road and Orange Blossom Trail, Anthony Family Residence at 4937 Hopespring Drive Orlando, and also the possibility of working from home.
Purpose: Coordinate daily volunteer efforts at Publix Tent location and Call Center location. Check emails from the public offering to help volunteer, distribute supplies, and/or donate supplies or resources towards the search efforts. Will also be responsible for scheduling volunteers, and to assist in coordinating distribution of supplies to individuals/areas nationally.
Skills/Resources Required: Must have a valid drivers license and a personal cell phone. Ability to take and execute direction given by George Anthony. Great organizational skills, ability to multi-task, Windows-based computer skills to include Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook), Internet Explorer, and email. Ability to lift 50 lbs and work with little to no supervision. There is no compensation for this position.
Whom to Contact: George Anthony - 407-403-3564 cell - georgehope4937@yahoo.com

Personal Assistant to Lee Anthony
24 hours On-Call DAILY
Locations: TBD, willing to travel within greater Orlando area with the potential for out of state travel.
Purpose: Run errands, schedule meetings, answer emails, update Myspace and HelpFindCaylee.com websites, etc.
Skills/Resources Required: Must own or have regular access to a personal computer, cell phone, and reliable transporation. Must have a valid drivers license. Ability to take and execute direction given by Lee Anthony. Great organizational skills, ability to multi-task, and work with little to no supervision. Knowledge of how to maintain a myspace page, basic html/website design, and other internet based resources such as search engines and news media sites is a must. This is a jack-of-all-trades position that may be cross utilized in all aspects of the search for Caylee as well as any personal need of the Anthony family, as directed by Lee Anthony. There is no compensation for this position.
Whom to Contact: Lee Anthony - 407-808-5132 cell - LeeAAnthony@gmail.com

http://www.myspace.com/cayleeismissing

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1495 on: August 02, 2008, 08:57:16 PM »

Well, this shoots the gas can theory. Clearly, they were digging.

Thanks, Mrs. Kub.  You do great research!  Maybe you can share your secrets sometime.   

Bearly, I click on every website, forum, news report and article I can find. I am obsessed with this.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1496 on: August 02, 2008, 09:06:06 PM »

These positions are now being advertised on the Anthony MySpace Pages:

Volunteer Positions Needed

Publix Tent/Booth Attendant
Location: Publix Supermarket located on the corner of Chickasaw Trail and Lake Underhill Road
Purpose: To provide an established location where members of the community can stop by to obtain fliers and other supplies, donate to the Help Find Caylee Trust Fund, or sign up for other volunteer opportunities.

Flier Distributor
Meet Locations: Publix Supermarket located on corner of Chickasaw Trail and Lake Underhill Road or Charity office space located near Sand Lake Road and Orange Blossom Trail.
Purpose: Visit businesses door to door to post fliers, stand outside "high-traffic" businesses/churches to distribute to the public, put fliers on car windshields, etc.

Call Center Representative
9:00am to 10:00pm DAILY except Sundays (partial availability welcome!)
Location: Charity office space located near Sand Lake Road and Orange Blossom Trail.
Purpose: Answer phone calls from the public that wish to provide tips or information on Caylee's whereabouts since she went missing on June 16, 2008.

Personal Assistant to George Anthony
24 hours On-Call DAILY
Locations: Charity office space located near Sand Lake Road and Orange Blossom Trail, Anthony Family Residence at 4937 Hopespring Drive Orlando, and also the possibility of working from home.
Purpose: Coordinate daily volunteer efforts at Publix Tent location and Call Center location. Check emails from the public offering to help volunteer, distribute supplies, and/or donate supplies or resources towards the search efforts. Will also be responsible for scheduling volunteers, and to assist in coordinating distribution of supplies to individuals/areas nationally.
Skills/Resources Required: Must have a valid drivers license and a personal cell phone. Ability to take and execute direction given by George Anthony. Great organizational skills, ability to multi-task, Windows-based computer skills to include Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook), Internet Explorer, and email. Ability to lift 50 lbs and work with little to no supervision. There is no compensation for this position.
Whom to Contact: George Anthony - 407-403-3564 cell - georgehope4937@yahoo.com

Personal Assistant to Lee Anthony
24 hours On-Call DAILY
Locations: TBD, willing to travel within greater Orlando area with the potential for out of state travel.
Purpose: Run errands, schedule meetings, answer emails, update Myspace and HelpFindCaylee.com websites, etc.
Skills/Resources Required: Must own or have regular access to a personal computer, cell phone, and reliable transporation. Must have a valid drivers license. Ability to take and execute direction given by Lee Anthony. Great organizational skills, ability to multi-task, and work with little to no supervision. Knowledge of how to maintain a myspace page, basic html/website design, and other internet based resources such as search engines and news media sites is a must. This is a jack-of-all-trades position that may be cross utilized in all aspects of the search for Caylee as well as any personal need of the Anthony family, as directed by Lee Anthony. There is no compensation for this position.
Whom to Contact: Lee Anthony - 407-808-5132 cell - LeeAAnthony@gmail.com

http://www.myspace.com/cayleeismissing

Excuse me but WTF?
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1497 on: August 02, 2008, 09:10:07 PM »

These pictures told me several things.  Caylee is curious, she is a climber, her mother gave her a nice male beer party for her 1st birthday.  Where are the other children?  The women?

Do you suppose Casey has something against women?  She steals from them, is verbally abusive towards them, also, there are no other children around her.  That seems so odd.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1498 on: August 02, 2008, 09:10:31 PM »

So Klaas, I take it you won't be applying to work with George? 

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1499 on: August 02, 2008, 09:11:49 PM »

Caylee is now on America's Most Wanted

http://www.amw.com/missing_children/case.cfm?id=57624

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.