March 28, 2024, 11:47:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #1  (Read 581461 times)
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1960 on: August 04, 2008, 09:33:54 AM »

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1961 on: August 04, 2008, 09:35:26 AM »

Found some things in the arrest affidavit that kind of jump out at me.

First of all, Casey reports last seeing Caylee between 9am and 1pm when she dropped her off to "The Nanny". There's quite a time spread there. She clearly remembered going to pick her up at 5pm but doesn't know what time she dropped her off?

2. She claimed she went to clubs that Zenaida was known to visit in hopes of seeing her or her daughter. This tells me Zenaida (in Casey's head) is a younger person most likely and why the hell would she have Caylee at a club? Was this a normal practice?

3. Deputies found the note in the car with a 232 Glenwood address which is the apartment where Ricardo Morales (ex-boyfriend) lives, across from where she reported dropping Caylee off. Also, she stated the room above Zenaida's belonged to Zenaida's roommate. Anyone got a name on this supposed roommate?

There was a note with the address 232 Glenwood in Casey’s car according to LE, this is across the street from where Casey originally said Zenaida’s Mother lived, 301 N Hillside Drive (she later admitted she lied about Zenaida’s Mother living there).

I wonder if Zenaida could be Jesus' sister?

Just FYI:

Craig Rivera said Jesus' momma's name is GLORIA, last night.

I am pretty sure it was in segment 1.

Thanks, Carpe.  I just heard that segment.  I thought he said "Olga."

I wonder if Jessie thought he was Caylee's father for a long time.  For some reason they had a paternity test (maybe she threw it in his face one day that he was not the father).  According to his dad, Jessie wanted to take care of them both regardless if he was the father or not.  Maybe he was obsessed with being Caylee's dad.  Maybe he even helped  Casey after the fact.   

Or Casey told Jessie this just to get him away from Caylee.  Who took the phone call about the paternity test??? Casey??  Did she lie to him?  Was she playing with his mind?  Resigning from the police department when he did seems to be too much of a coincidence.

Maybe Casey saw Caylee as Cindy's property and, being pissed at Cindy, she destroyed her property.  If it is true about Cindy holding the baby so much, running the show in the beginning, I am wondering if Casey, instead of being mad at the situation, was mad at Caylee.

Casey does all that dancing, there is no way she would call for a ride 1/2 mile from where she was going.  Maybe she called Jessie to pick her up and not Tony.

Tony may have cooperated with the police, but he says nothing to the camera. 

Cindy, how the heck is anyone going to help Caylee if they don't have access to her friends or her?  We may hit on one person that tells the truth.

Both Cindy and her husband are getting louder.  I think it is to yell over the voices in their heads that keeps telling them 'Casey did it'.

Also, taking those pictures down and writing "boo" on her album page didn't do anything to endear them to the public.  If anything, those pictures made Casey seem human.  This family keeps alienating themselves from the public more and more each day.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2008, 10:31:58 AM by Bearlyhere » Logged

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1962 on: August 04, 2008, 09:41:12 AM »

I had posted this a while back

The man, identified only as Jesse, told Eyewitness News and deputies Tuesday that he believes little Caylee Anthony was with her mother Casey much more recently than Casey has let on.

CuppyCakes  Websleuths

hey all. so i post here and at websleuths, and there's been a lot of speculation over there as to whether or not jesse is actually caylee's father, if caylee's father is actually dead, why jesse resigned the day he did from the police dept. etc. and jesse's dad came across the boards and read what people had been thinking/wondering/saying... he mentioned how people had been to his myspace and even hacked into his wife's, etc. and so basically, i took it upon myself to just come out and ASK him about jesse/caylee connection, etc.

<snip>

here is mr. grund's (jesse's father) reply:

Thank you for writing.

No my son Jesse is not the father. He paid for the best testing in the nation to prove there was 0% possibility he was the father. And, it devestated him because at that point he loved that little girl. Even then he was willing to stay with the mother and take care of her and Caylee. That's the story that hasn't gotten out yet because of this case being active and pending. The Sheriff's Dept now has the paperwork and said they would give a statement about that. I am hoping it's soon because the attention worsens every day.

If you read my blog, Caylee was here almost every day of the first ten months of her life. We all fell in love with her. This is personal for all of us.

How can someone not be offended when their spirituality is questioned or whether they are mobsters and in on the disappearance. Or, speculation as to your son's character or actions. Speculation like this goes beyond trying to figure this case out it becomes hurtful and libelous. Even the reporters and news people that hound us day and night are careful of what they say. From what I've seen of many, not all, on that site is very hurtful stuff. They have forgotten these are real people not fictional characters.

And, in the midst of all of that Jesse works his butt off for the Anthony family trying to find Caylee.

As for the police resignation - he realized he didn't have the personality or spiritual make up to be a street cop. He was raised that everything is black or white, there are no greys. And, he was raised to treat people with respect and not to see them all as criminals or"perps". That's not what they wanted. So, before he made a long term mistake he resigned for personal reasons to go back to school and get his masters in Criminal Justice. That took a lot of character and courage to do. But, that doesn't sell newspapers does it?

Casey, the mother, has not been in our lives for two years. She's only been in his because he gets to see Caylee and still be a part of her life. Without Caylee there is no reason to put up with Casey's lies and manipulations.

There you have all the perinent answers.

God bless.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1963 on: August 04, 2008, 09:43:45 AM »

First of all, Casey reports last seeing Caylee between 9am and 1pm when she dropped her off to "The Nanny". There's quite a time spread there. She clearly remembered going to pick her up at 5pm but doesn't know what time she dropped her off?

2. She claimed she went to clubs that Zenaida was known to visit in hopes of seeing her or her daughter. This tells me Zenaida (in Casey's head) is a younger person most likely and why the hell would she have Caylee at a club? Was this a normal practice?

3. Deputies found the note in the car with a 232 Glenwood address which is the apartment where Ricardo Morales (ex-boyfriend) lives, across from where she reported dropping Caylee off. Also, she stated the room above Zenaida's belonged to Zenaida's roommate. Anyone got a name on this supposed roommate?

There was a note with the address 232 Glenwood in Casey’s car according to LE, this is across the street from where Casey originally said Zenaida’s Mother lived, 301 N Hillside Drive (she later admitted she lied about Zenaida’s Mother living there).

Just FYI:

I wonder if Jessie thought he was Caylee's father for a long time.  For some reason they had a paternity test (maybe she threw it in his face one day that he was not the father).   According to his dad, Jessie wanted to take care of them both regardless if he was the father or not.  Maybe he was obsessed with being Caylee's dad.  Maybe he even helped  Casey after the fact.   

Or Casey told Jessie this just to get him away from Caylee.  Who took the phone call about the paternity test??? Casey??   Did she lie to him?  Was she playing with his mind ?  Resigning from the police department when he did seems to be too much of a coincidence.

Maybe Casey saw Caylee as Cindy's property and, being pissed at Cindy, she destroyed her property.  If it is true about Cindy holding the baby so much, running the show in the beginning, I am wondering if Casey, instead of being mad at the situation, was mad at Caylee.

Casey does all that dancing, there is no way she would call for a ride 1/2 mile from where she was going.  Maybe she called Jessie to pick her up and not Tony.

Tony may have cooperated with the police,  but he says nothing to the camera. 

Cindy, how the heck is anyone going to help Caylee if they don't have access to her friends or her?  We may hit on one person that tells the truth.

Both Cindy and her husband are getting louder.  I think it is to yell over the voices in their heads that keeps telling them 'Casey did it'.

Also, taking those pictures down and writing "boo" on her album page didn't do anything to endear them to the public.  If anything, tose pictures made Cindy seem human.  This family keeps alienating themselves from the public more and more each day.

It probably was Olga. I have heard so many names in this case...

All I hear anymore is Charlie Brown's teacher's voice in my head now.

Wah wah wah, wah wah wah wahhhhh!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1964 on: August 04, 2008, 09:48:25 AM »

Must be new math....If Jeff Hopkins introduced Zenaida to Casey (which he didn't) when she worked at Universal in 2006, how the sam hell do we come up with 4 years knowing this non-existing nanny??

4 years prior... would trace her back to her senior year in high school!

Which might fly....except Casey said she got Zanny's name from Jeff Hopkins who got fired from Universal in 2006, last I checked thats only 2 years. And Jeff says he isn't/wasn't a good friend of Casey's and did not introduce Casey to any Zenaida/nanny.
I bet LE has not heard 1 thing that has any truth to it or can be verified. They must all think they're losing their marbles....I know I am!   

If Zenaida has anything at all to do with Jesus (maybe his mom or maybe the only relative in his family that could tolerate Casey), Casey would have known Jesus and possibly his mom for about 4 years now.

Caylee is 3 add nine months (+.75) add the amount of time she went out with Jesus and hopefully that is more than 4 years but it is at least  3 3/4 years.

As for Jeff Hopkins, she probably pulled his name out of the air like Butch Manly or whatever she said her boss' name is.  Jeff, a name she knows from Universal, she just cut and pasted into the story of her life, as is her habit.  People do not seem to be human to her, they are interchangeable.

I believe Cindy thought Jesse was the father of Casey's baby until Casey just blew her out of the water with the Jesus story in the past week(+ or -), hence all the 'never been part of Caylee's life' crap.

Heraldo crops his interviews, you need to watch him.  I have heard a family member/LE say one thing (thanks to Carpo Mundo (thank you, Carpe) and seen it written down in the transcripts a different way.  I have then seen it broadcast on another show and misquoted. 

These quotes are not going to make or break the case, they are mostly minor.  They are, however, giving the family ammunition to say they are misquoted in the media (which is technically true, but NOT MOST OF THE TIME).  (Once a liar always a liar theory).  The media is so quick to report things, they are trusting each other, and a truth based on a mistake is still a mistake (misquote).

Capice?
But didn't Cindy say the father of Caylee had died and that the reason she knew that was because she saw his obit?IMO Casey convinced Jesse and her/his parents that Jesse was the Father....but that STILL doesn't explain no Father's name on the birth certificate.And you better believe Cindy and George both knew there was no Father's name listed on the BC.

I did hear that about the obit, I wonder when that was?

It is very hard to put together a puzzle where the pieces in the box don't match the picture on the front.

IMO, Cindy is making her whole family look guilty along with her.

I think in the pictures where Cindy's 'yolks' are being grabbed by others, is where she might have been pregnant or after having Caylee, because they do grow at that time, especially afterward if she was a breast feeder.  She has no boundaries set for her body.  She does not even attempt to stop anyone from touching her.  She was probably bragging on the size and people checked it out for themselves.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2008, 10:37:12 AM by Bearlyhere » Logged

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1965 on: August 04, 2008, 09:51:08 AM »

Karma, from experience here, my sister got pregnant when she was unmarried and 18 years old. My Dad's insurance covered the pre-natal care and delivery because she was on my Dad's insurance until she was 21. Had they named my niece's father on the birth certificate, they would have lost that coverage and the baby's father would have been responsible, along with my sister. Could have been done like that for Caylee.

As for the father, I do believe she made Jessie and his family think he was the father for some time. Somewhere and for some unknown reason, it was discovered he was not. It could very well have been a DNA paternity test, I don't know. Jessie's father has stated that they did have the test done proving Jessie was NOT the father. I have not seen any DNA test report.

Woah!  Were you peeking in my brain?   

I believe in miracles!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1966 on: August 04, 2008, 09:53:15 AM »

OMG, can this get any more convoluted?

Yesterday, George Casey stated in a news interview that Casey had completed "the letter" and it was given to her attorney, but George hadn't seen it.

Today, WFTV reports:
<snip>
However, when Chanel 9 talked to Casey Anthony’s attorney, he said all of the talk about the letter is absurd. He said the letter doesn’t exist and he never asked for one in the first place.

let's not fool ourselves here - Mr. Baez knows what's going here. He simply doesn't want anymore evidence entered on the record and one specifically in his clients hand writing.

That's not going to look too good in the eyes of the jury once this case moves forward.

There are several ways to "play" the media. One is to pretend you are helping (independently of what your attorney says) the investigation and that will actually work with some folks. In this scenario, you are not helping at all, and preventing everything you can from coming out. Cindy thinks she's a master of this element.

The other is to stone wall the bejeezers outta everyone and let them build a case against you. After-all it is the prosecutor's job to build a case and most attorneys will tell their client to stfu. It's not the POI's job to help anyone build a case.

I never expected to see a composite sketch - after-all the perp would look exactly like Casey Anthony. And I never expected a letter detailing all Casey knew - that letter would say the correct person is already locked up.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1967 on: August 04, 2008, 10:05:56 AM »

THIS THREAD WILL LOCK ON

PAGE 100
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1968 on: August 04, 2008, 10:06:20 AM »

Sorry. Here's the link to that WFTV report

http://www.wftv.com/news/17084571/detail.html

Here is the blurb about the FBI that I told someone I would look for.

CASEY SAYS SHE'LL TALK TO FBI, BUT HASN'T

Investigators said they've heard nothing new since Casey's string of lies. The Anthony's have also said recently that Casey wants to talk to the FBI.

"We've spoken to detectives about it and her attorney about it and it's up to them now to set things up," Cynthia said of speaking with the FBI.

But detectives say it's totally up to Casey; she could do it at anytime. But so far, she hasn't asked to meet with the FBI.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17014164/detail.html

I believe in miracles!
kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1969 on: August 04, 2008, 10:06:34 AM »

Just FYI:

I wonder if Jessie thought he was Caylee's father for a long time.  For some reason they had a paternity test (maybe she threw it in his face one day that he was not the father).   According to his dad, Jessie wanted to take care of them both regardless if he was the father or not.  Maybe he was obsessed with being Caylee's dad.  Maybe he even helped  Casey after the fact.   

Or Casey told Jessie this just to get him away from Caylee.  Who took the phone call about the paternity test??? Casey??   Did she lie to him?  Was she playing with his mind ?  Resigning from the police department when he did seems to be too much of a coincidence.

Also, taking those pictures down and writing "boo" on her album page didn't do anything to endear them to the public.  If anything, tose pictures made Cindy seem human.  This family keeps alienating themselves from the public more and more each day.

Nope, arrest document clearly states Gloria is the name of nannyz's mother.  Casey tried to take LE to her house, as she dropped Caylee off there several times, but SURPRISE!  she didn't know which house it was.  Neighbors never heard of this woman either.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1970 on: August 04, 2008, 10:24:30 AM »

FYI - I'm not sure how long after the DNA results come in that this case will remain active.  In any case, I'm going to lock this thread on page 100 and start a 2nd thread.  If the case drags out, like the Natalee Holloway case, we'll create a separate forum area for Caylee.  
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1971 on: August 04, 2008, 10:26:24 AM »

She has such 'angry eyebrows'.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1972 on: August 04, 2008, 10:35:07 AM »

Just FYI:

You, too???

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1973 on: August 04, 2008, 10:44:40 AM »

Just FYI:

Nope, arrest document clearly states Gloria is the name of nannyz's mother.  Casey tried to take LE to her house, as she dropped Caylee off there several times, but SURPRISE!  she didn't know which house it was.  Neighbors never heard of this woman either.

Wow!  I still hear Olga in the interview.  I need my hearing checked.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1974 on: August 04, 2008, 10:46:51 AM »

I believe in miracles!
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1975 on: August 04, 2008, 10:52:18 AM »

LOL, I thought the same thing!

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1976 on: August 04, 2008, 11:07:10 AM »

Just FYI:

Wow!  I still hear Olga in the interview.  I need my hearing checked.

Well I suppose it's possible Casey lied to the LE, or made up a name..no she wouldn't do that..would she?? 
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1977 on: August 04, 2008, 11:11:14 AM »

FYI - I'm not sure how long after the DNA results come in that this case will remain active.  In any case, I'm going to lock this thread on page 100 and start a 2nd thread.  If the case drags out, like the Natalee Holloway case, we'll create a separate forum area for Caylee.  

Thanks Klaas. If this case drags out like Natalee, I'll be divorced, unemployed and homeless.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1978 on: August 04, 2008, 11:12:22 AM »

Thanks Klaas. If this case drags out like Natalee, I'll be divorced, unemployed and homeless.

I hear ya 
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1979 on: August 04, 2008, 11:14:41 AM »

OMG, can this get any more convoluted?

Yesterday, George Casey stated in a news interview that Casey had completed "the letter" and it was given to her attorney, but George hadn't seen it.

Today, WFTV reports:
<snip>
However, when Chanel 9 talked to Casey Anthony’s attorney, he said all of the talk about the letter is absurd. He said the letter doesn’t exist and he never asked for one in the first place.

let's not fool ourselves here - Mr. Baez knows what's going here. He simply doesn't want anymore evidence entered on the record and one specifically in his clients hand writing.

That's not going to look too good in the eyes of the jury once this case moves forward.

There are several ways to "play" the media. One is to pretend you are helping (independently of what your attorney says) the investigation and that will actually work with some folks. In this scenario, you are not helping at all, and preventing everything you can from coming out. Cindy thinks she's a master of this element.

The other is to stone wall the bejeezers outta everyone and let them build a case against you. After-all it is the prosecutor's job to build a case and most attorneys will tell their client to stfu. It's not the POI's job to help anyone build a case.

I never expected to see a composite sketch - after-all the perp would look exactly like Casey Anthony. And I never expected a letter detailing all Casey knew - that letter would say the correct person is already locked up.

Rob, correct me if I'm wrong. If Baez DID have the letter and it in any way indicated Casey knew where Caylee was, wouldn't he be required by law to produce that letter?

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.