May 29, 2024, 04:11:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #1  (Read 588638 times)
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #240 on: July 27, 2008, 06:48:02 PM »

Ooopsie! Forgot the link:

From Orlando station Local6.com:
# VIDEO: New Slab In Yard?

This station reports that the soil in the back of the car does NOT match the soil in the Anthony's yard.
There are no results yet on the DNA tests of hair or the stain found in the car.

Sorry bluwaters I am having a dense day. I can't find a video link or anywhere in the printed copy that it states the dirt in the car doesn't match that in the yard....can you help me?

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #241 on: July 27, 2008, 06:51:37 PM »

Wow she likes men with their first name starting with the letter J
The man, identified only as Jesse, is boyfreind
Jesus Ortiz, a business major, died in the crash. baby's father

Jesus's Details
Here for:   Dating, Serious Relationships, Friends
Orientation:   Straight
Hometown:   Humacao, P.R,
Body type:   5' 11" / Athletic
Ethnicity:   Latino / Hispanic
Religion:   Christian - other
Zodiac Sign:   Virgo
Children:   Someday

my space page

http://www.myspace.com/xxupononexx

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #242 on: July 27, 2008, 07:02:11 PM »

Now, Cindy Anthony is putting down the Orange County Sheriff's Office saying they're not following up on leads across the country when people call her house telling her they've seen Caylee with a babysitter.

"I don't want to point fingers at the Orange County Sheriff's Office, but they want their job to be easy, they want an easy answer,
if there was an easy answer Casey would have told us a month ago."

"Casey is protecting this family, she is protecting Caylee, she is protecting us, she's afraid of speaking to law enforcement.”, Cindy Anthony said

From behind bars, Cindy Anthony says her daughter told her, there is a threat against Caylee and the entire Anthony family and that's the reason she's been misleading or silent on the toddler’s whereabouts. Casey apparently wouldn't say what that threat was.

Why won't she say what the threat is??? Because it can be checked out and shot
down? Just like the sitter? Just like her employment?

This is ridiculous! No wonder Casey got away with this crap so long. After watching
interview after interview... she is the smartest one in the family. She is STILL PLAYING
THEM, from behind bars even.

Cindy wonders why people talk to her like a child... it is because she is acting
like she has the brain of one. I can't believe what is going on here.

I mean, I know nobody is perfect and all... but this grandma bizzo is seriously out of bounds!!!!

Sorta like in dodgeball.

Anyone who has heard Casey's phone calls to her family can tell this mother is not worried one bit about her daughter, or any threats against her family.  This is another crock she is telling her mother.  Casey sounds like she has been babied by everyone, and is very used to lying and having no one confront her.  I think the grandmother is trying to make her daughter believe she is standing up for her, because Casey is watching everything she says on the news.  It is emotional blackmail that Cindy has probably lived with since Caylee was born.  And if that is the father, Caylee definately doesn't look like him.  When her ex-fiance took a DNA test to see if he was the dad, that tells me Casey played that game with some men in her life. 
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #243 on: July 27, 2008, 07:14:01 PM »

Now, Cindy Anthony is putting down the Orange County Sheriff's Office saying they're not following up on leads across the country when people call her house telling her they've seen Caylee with a babysitter.

"I don't want to point fingers at the Orange County Sheriff's Office, but they want their job to be easy, they want an easy answer,
if there was an easy answer Casey would have told us a month ago."

"Casey is protecting this family, she is protecting Caylee, she is protecting us, she's afraid of speaking to law enforcement.”, Cindy Anthony said

From behind bars, Cindy Anthony says her daughter told her, there is a threat against Caylee and the entire Anthony family and that's the reason she's been misleading or silent on the toddler’s whereabouts. Casey apparently wouldn't say what that threat was.

Why won't she say what the threat is??? Because it can be checked out and shot
down? Just like the sitter? Just like her employment?

This is ridiculous! No wonder Casey got away with this crap so long. After watching
interview after interview... she is the smartest one in the family. She is STILL PLAYING
THEM, from behind bars even.

Cindy wonders why people talk to her like a child... it is because she is acting
like she has the brain of one. I can't believe what is going on here.

I mean, I know nobody is perfect and all... but this grandma bizzo is seriously out of bounds!!!!

Sorta like in dodgeball.

Anyone who has heard Casey's phone calls to her family can tell this mother is not worried one bit about her daughter, or any threats against her family.  This is another crock she is telling her mother.  Casey sounds like she has been babied by everyone, and is very used to lying and having no one confront her.  I think the grandmother is trying to make her daughter believe she is standing up for her, because Casey is watching everything she says on the news.  It is emotional blackmail that Cindy has probably lived with since Caylee was born.  And if that is the father, Caylee definately doesn't look like him.  When her ex-fiance took a DNA test to see if he was the dad, that tells me Casey played that game with some men in her life. 

AMENNNN, SISTA!!!

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #244 on: July 27, 2008, 07:28:05 PM »

What is wrong with this picture?

Casey claims she is protecting her family, and witholding serious info as to

what happened to Caylee. In doing this, her family has received death threats.

Casey KNOWS THIS, she gets to watch the news from prison, she told Cindy that

in her phone call from jail.

> THIS IS WHY THEY NEED TO PULL ALL CABLE TV NEWS FROM JAIL.
   Suspects don't need to be getting newspapers in prison either.

The legal system, at times, is a joke.

------------------
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #245 on: July 27, 2008, 07:31:57 PM »

She is exactly the personality type that would play one guy against

the other, constantly leaving them wondering who the real baby daddy is!

------------------
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #246 on: July 27, 2008, 07:41:08 PM »

University Of Central Florida
Orlando,Florida
Graduated: N/A
Major: Business Administration-Entrepreneurship

2004 to Present
Colonial High School
Orlando,Florida
Graduated: 2004
Student status: Alumni

I have noticed that a number of Casey's friends

trace back to Colonial High School / Orlando

in the 2004-ish graduate time cell. 

( 2000 - 2004 )

------------------
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #247 on: July 27, 2008, 07:42:05 PM »

I thought I read somewhere that the grandparents yard dirt did not match the dirt found in the trunk.

I posted this earlier. It is about 5:00 into the video that a "investigative detective" says that the soil in the trunk does not match the soil from the Anthony's yard. I haven't read or seen another word about it. Perhaps he was mistaken? It seems that it would be big news and all over by now if true. 
Thank you Bluewaters.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #248 on: July 27, 2008, 07:45:05 PM »

OK I"M LOST

snip
The man, identified only as Jesse, told Eyewitness News and deputies Tuesday that he believes little Caylee Anthony was with her mother Casey much more recently than Casey has let on.

Casey claims she last saw the little girl on June 9, when she left her with a babysitter. But Jesse now says he called Casey on Tuesday, June 24 and heard her scolding the little girl for jumping up on the table in the background. He then heard the girl's young voice in the background responding and told Eyewitness News he is 100 percent sure that it was Caylee.

ok,isn't THIS Jesse the same as the one who quit the police department?

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #249 on: July 27, 2008, 07:48:28 PM »

OK I"M LOST

snip
The man, identified only as Jesse, told Eyewitness News and deputies Tuesday that he believes little Caylee Anthony was with her mother Casey much more recently than Casey has let on.

Casey claims she last saw the little girl on June 9, when she left her with a babysitter. But Jesse now says he called Casey on Tuesday, June 24 and heard her scolding the little girl for jumping up on the table in the background. He then heard the girl's young voice in the background responding and told Eyewitness News he is 100 percent sure that it was Caylee.

[/quote

That is how I understand it ...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #250 on: July 27, 2008, 07:48:32 PM »

Jesus Ortiz was a VERY highly paid doorman at the Hyatt / Orlando

pulling in up to 45K per year.

ROFL

So says his My Space page:

Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress
Orlando, Florida US
Doorman

It sure seems like a lot of people loved him, & he was a guy

with a good heart... if you read all of the condolence messages.

left for him.

------------------
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #251 on: July 27, 2008, 07:50:32 PM »

OK I"M LOST

snip

[/quote

That is how I understand it ...

me three!

------------------
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #252 on: July 27, 2008, 08:14:38 PM »

What is wrong with this picture?

Casey claims she is protecting her family, and witholding serious info as to

what happened to Caylee. In doing this, her family has received death threats.

Casey KNOWS THIS, she gets to watch the news from prison, she told Cindy that

in her phone call from jail.

> THIS IS WHY THEY NEED TO PULL ALL CABLE TV NEWS FROM JAIL.
   Suspects don't need to be getting newspapers in prison either.

The legal system, at times, is a joke.

Agreed...and obviously Casey is protecting herself and she knows exactly where Caylee is...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #253 on: July 27, 2008, 08:47:35 PM »

ROFL

Orlando, Florida US
Doorman

left for him.

Carpe , our son and dil paid for us his parents for 6  nights at the grand Cypress Resort Hyatt Regency , Orlando in 2007. Room rates were in the 500$ a night range. So I do not doubt Jesus could have made that much.

Now to something crazy. You posted that link to his Myspace site

On that page his last sign in was 7-9-07. and yet there are these condolence messages started being posted on May 8, 2007.  Then there are messages there supposedly posted in May  or June 2007. That include messages in the names about Caylee.  . I should have got them but do not know how to do Screen shots.

Does anyone else find that odd?

Sam

Just a swinging with the tribe
BlueKYGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #254 on: July 27, 2008, 08:55:36 PM »

I find it odd that his profile says "children: someday."

Why wouldn't his profile reflect that he was a parent?
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #255 on: July 27, 2008, 09:08:25 PM »

ROFL

Orlando, Florida US
Doorman

left for him.

Carpe , our son and dil paid for us his parents for 6  nights at the grand Cypress Resort Hyatt Regency , Orlando in 2007. Room rates were in the 500$ a night range. So I do not doubt Jesus could have made that much.

Now to something crazy. You posted that link to his Myspace site

On that page his last sign in was 7-9-07. and yet there are these condolence messages started being posted on May 8, 2007.  Then there are messages there supposedly posted in May  or June 2007. That include messages in the names about Caylee.  . I should have got them but do not know how to do Screen shots.

Does anyone else find that odd?

Sam

Right Sam. He was working and putting himself through college,
I find that highly respectable. I didn't mean to be dissin' on Jesus.

Just makin' a funny. I frequently amuse myself in that way,
it's a bad habit I have.

----

Jesus Ortiz / MS Page

These comments appear to be friends of Casey's.

May 10 2007 9:16 AM

R.I.P. Jesus...U will truly be missed!!

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=31639888

May 11 2007 10:29 AM

wow. i just got back from vacation and heard the news. it's absolutely unreal... and i didn't want to believe it. you really did touch everyone you ever met. it was too soon, and you had so much to show the world. you are loved, you are missed, you're in all of our prayers. if i'm this heartbroken about it, i can only imagine your family. my prayers go out to all of you. RIP jesus.
miss you, love you, see you in time my friend.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=29472255

This is the one that really caught my eye.

ANONYMOUS

May 9 2007 9:36 PM

You really were extraordinary.

Thank you so much for everything. You will forever be remembered
as the great person that you were, are and always will always be.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=4766375

------------------
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #256 on: July 27, 2008, 09:12:30 PM »

I find it odd that his profile says "children: someday."

Why wouldn't his profile reflect that he was a parent?

Good question!

Possibilities???

1. He created the profile before it happened.

2. With a chick like Casey, it is quite possible he never even knew he had one.

------------------
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #257 on: July 27, 2008, 09:13:09 PM »

Some more background info

This was in my local Youngstown, Ohio Vindicator newspaper

Family of missing child has Valley ties

Published:Sunday, July 27, 2008

By Jordan Cohen

The mother is suspected; the grandmother believes in her innocence.

The grandparents of a 2-year-old Orlando, Fla., girl who is missing and feared dead are former Trumbull County residents, as is their daughter, who is suspected in the child’s disappearance.

The disappearance has been covered extensively by the national media.

George Anthony, 56, and his wife Cindy, 50, lived in Howland before moving to Florida in 1989. The Anthonys also have a son, Lee, who also was born in Warren.

Anthony was a Trumbull detective from 1974 until 1985 and left the sheriff’s department at that time.

Their daughter, Casey Anthony, who was born in Warren in 1986, is suspected of involvement in the disappearance of her daughter, Caylee Marie, who has been missing for more than a month. She is in the Orange County jail in lieu of $500,000 bond and is charged with child neglect, but police suspect foul play. She also is charged with making false official statements and obstructing a criminal investigation, according to a report by The Associated Press.

Officers said the trunk of Casey Anthony’s car smelled as if a decomposed body had been inside, and a dog trained to smell for cadavers also led police to the trunk.

The grandparents were unaware of Caylee’s lengthy disappearance because their daughter had said nothing, according to Cindy Anthony.

Police first became aware of the missing child as a result of a 911 call made by the frantic grandmother after her daughter admitted she hadn’t seen Caylee for a month.

In the first call, Cindy asked police to arrest her daughter, but made a later 911 call to say she learned that the child had disappeared after “she’d been dropped off with a baby sitter.” Thus far, police have been unable to confirm the existence of the baby sitter, even though Caylee’s mother gave them a name.

Still, Cindy Anthony told The Vindicator on Saturday she believes her daughter is innocent.

“They’re not listening to [Casey], and they don’t believe that she refuses to talk because she is afraid that someone will harm our granddaughter or another member of the family,” Cindy Anthony said.

She also appeared on NBC’s “Today Show” and other national news programs and has been outspoken on behalf of her daughter’s innocence.

“People want to focus on my daughter instead of finding her beautiful little girl,” the grandmother said. “I do believe she’s alive and am absolutely convinced that my daughter is innocent.”

Trumbull Sheriff Tom Altiere worked with George Anthony when both were in the detective division from 1974 to 1983. He has been following the case closely.

“George was a great detective and a good guy,” Altiere said. “I knew the Anthonys well, and I’m really sick about what’s happened to them.”

Altiere said he has not spoken with his former fellow deputy, but hopes to reach out to him.

Anthony once dabbled in politics. In the 1980s, he ran unsuccessfully in the Democratic primary for Trumbull Clerk of Courts.

His granddaughter’s third birthday is Aug. 9.

http://www.vindy.com/news/2008/jul/27/family-of-missing-child-has-valley-ties/

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #258 on: July 27, 2008, 09:15:01 PM »

On that page his last sign in was 7-9-07

Possibly a friend or relative had the password to get in and manage his page?

------------------
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #259 on: July 27, 2008, 09:18:42 PM »

Ok this is one of the ones I found odd.

[Stephanie] Love You Caylee Marie Anthony♥

May 11 2007 5:29 AM

wow. i just got back from vacation and heard the news. it's absolutely unreal... and i didn't want to believe it. you really did touch everyone you ever met. it was too soon, and you had so much to show the world. you are loved, you are missed, you're in all of our prayers. if i'm this heartbroken about it, i can only imagine your family. my prayers go out to all of you. RIP jesus.
miss you, love you, see you in time my friend. ♥

another one

{{ Please, Pray For Caylees SAFE Return Home }}

May 10 2007 4:16 AM

R.I.P. Jesus...U will truly be missed!!

Just a swinging with the tribe
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.