May 29, 2024, 04:37:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #1  (Read 588646 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #280 on: July 27, 2008, 11:44:19 PM »

Sun July 27th

Geraldo / Fox

Caylee Marie Anthony Case

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MQGqMdgcN0

Press conference on Monday.

Excerpts of Casey interview to be released to public?

Bail reduction appeal court appearance on Wednesday.

Carpe - thanks.

I hope Casey's been talking today and we come closer to knowing what has really happened to Caylee.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #281 on: July 27, 2008, 11:45:58 PM »

You're welcome!

Ditto.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #282 on: July 28, 2008, 12:18:44 AM »

I really think it would help people if they went back to the beginning and read this thread.  I know this case is confusing, but it really does help to read official documents rather than count on an answer from someone who is also confused.  The monkeys are usually spot on when reporting things, I would like to think we are actually helping here instead of adding to the misinformation. 

That picture of the two girls is not Casey.  Is it possible to take it down unless someone thinks it is really her.  I think it adds to the confusion and I find it to be disrespectful of Caylee.  She had enough of a rough life, I hate to have the monkeys add to this picture.

I am posting this respectfully of the monkeys and also little Caylee.  I am not meaning to offend anyone only trying to help straighten things out.  I hope I have done that.  I apologize if I have not.

Hon, you haven't offended anyone! Has it been taken care of? I'm not sure what picture you are referring to?

Yes.  Thank you. 

It is so good to see you around the cage.  I hope you are doing well and things are looking up for you.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #283 on: July 28, 2008, 12:25:51 AM »

No my son Jesse is not the father. He paid for the best testing in the nation to prove there was 0% possibility he was the father. And, it devestated him because at that point he loved that little girl. Even then he was willing to stay with the mother and take care of her and Caylee. That's the story that hasn't gotten out yet because of this case being active and pending. The Sheriff's Dept now has the paperwork and said they would give a statement about that. I am hoping it's soon because the attention worsens every day.

If you read my blog, Caylee was here almost every day of the first ten months of her life. We all fell in love with her. This is personal for all of us.

How can someone not be offended when their spirituality is questioned or whether they are mobsters and in on the disappearance. Or, speculation as to your son's character or actions. Speculation like this goes beyond trying to figure this case out it becomes hurtful and libelous. Even the reporters and news people that hound us day and night are careful of what they say. From what I've seen of many, not all, on that site is very hurtful stuff. They have forgotten these are real people not fictional characters.

And, in the midst of all of that Jesse works his butt off for the Anthony family trying to find Caylee.

As for the police resignation - he realized he didn't have the personality or spiritual make up to be a street cop. He was raised that everything is black or white, there are no greys. And, he was raised to treat people with respect and not to see them all as criminals or"perps". That's not what they wanted. So, before he made a long term mistake he resigned for personal reasons to go back to school and get his masters in Criminal Justice. That took a lot of character and courage to do. But, that doesn't sell newspapers does it?

Casey, the mother, has not been in our lives for two years. She's only been in his because he gets to see Caylee and still be a part of her life. Without Caylee there is no reason to put up with Casey's lies and manipulations.

There you have all the perinent answers.

God bless.

Blonde - where was the above posted?  Do you have a link?

IIRC, this was posted as a response to one of the articles.  I'll try to find it.

I believe in miracles!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #284 on: July 28, 2008, 01:06:54 AM »

THE 911 TRANSCRIPTS

ALL THREE CALLS

On Friday the Orlando Police Department released the first call Cindy Anthony made to 911.  It was received by Orlando Police Department dispatchers and then transferred to the Orange County dispatch.

AUDIO: First 911 call Cindy Anthony made that was received by Orlando Police Department dispatchers

Operator: Hello

Cindy Anthony:  Hi, I drove to the police department here on Pershing but you guys are closed.  I need to bring someone into the police department. Can you tell me where I can? the closest one I can come too.

Operator: What are you trying to accomplish by bringing them to the station?

Cindy Anthony: I have a 22-year-old person that has um grand theft sitting in my auto with me.

Operator: So the 22-year-old person stole something?

Cindy Anthony: Yes

Operator: Is this a relative?

Cindy Anthony: Yes

Operator: Where did they steal it from?

Cindy Anthony: Um, my car and also money

Operator: OK. Is this your son?

Cindy Anthony: Daughter

Operator: OK, so your daughter stole money from your car?

Cindy Anthony: No. My car was stolen.  We've retrived it, today we found out where it was at. We've retrieved it, I've got that. And I've got affidavits from my banking account. I want to bring her in. I want to press charges.

Operator: Where, where did all of this happen?

Cindy Anthony: Oh, it's been happening.

Operator: I know, but I need to establish the jurisdiction is what I'm trying...

Cindy Anthony: Oh well I live in umm..in Orlando

Operator: Yup, but what address did these thefts occur at?

Cindy Anthony: Um, well I guess my residence.

Operator: That's actually going to be in the jurisdiction of the sheriff's office, ma'm, not the Orlando Police Department.

Cindy Anthony: Alrighty...

Operator: Let me transfer you over to the communication section for Orange County.

Cindy Anthony: Ok, now so...is the Orlando Sheriff's Department the one on 436? Is that open this afternoon or this evening?

Operator: Um, the substation you're at off Pershing,if it's Orlando Police...we're open primarily in the day, but that's not the sheriff's, thats the city police which does not have jurisdiction for your address.

Cindy Anthony: I know the sheriff's department on 5th, I mean on 436.

Operator: What I'm gonna do is I'm gonna transfer you to the sheriff's communications section and you can...determine that.

Cindy Anthony: OK.

{Dial tone}
{Phone dialing}
{Phone ringing}

Cindy Anthony: My next thing will be child's thing and we'll have a court order to get her if thats what you wanna play. We'll do it and you'll never...

{Casey inaudibly talking}

Cindy Anthony: Well then you have...no I'm not giving you another day. I've given you a month.

Orange County Operator: Orange County Sheriff's Office

break-

SEMINOLE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- Transcript of Second 911 Call Made by Cindy Anthony

Cindy: I have someone here that I need to be arrested... In my home

Dispatcher: they're there right now?

Cindy: I have a possible missing child of a three year old that's been missing for a month

Dispatcher: a three year old...

Cindy: yes

Dispatcher: have you reporter that

Cindy: I’m trying to do that now ma'am

Dispatcher: k... What did the person do that you need arrested

Cindy: my daughter

Dispatcher: for what

Cindy: For stealing an auto and stealing money.  I already spoke with someone. They said they would patch me through to the Orlando Sheriff's Department have a deputy here.  I was in the car... I was going to drive her to the police station and no one's open.  They said they would bring a deputy to my home when I got home to call them.

Dispatcher: so she stole your vehicle

Dispatcher: when did she do that?

Cindy: on the 30th.  I just got it back from the impound.  I'd like to speak to an officer.  Can you have someone come out to my house?

Dispatcher: ok, ok I got to ask you these questions so I can put them in the call ok

Cindy: ok

Dispatcher: 30th of June?

Dispatcher: how old is your daughter?

Cindy: 22

Dispatcher: what's her name?

Cindy: my name

Dispatcher: her name

Cindy: her name's ---------------------------------

Dispatcher: and you say you have the vehicle back?

Cindy: yes... I have the ahh statements

Dispatcher: she's there right now

Cindy: yes.  I got her.  I finally found her after a month. She's been missing for a month. I found her but we can't find my granddaughter.

Dispatcher: ------------------

Cindy: ahhh 5 foot one and a half

Dispatcher: thin, medium or heavy build?

Cindy: thin

Dispatcher: color hair?

Cindy: brown

Dispatcher: what color shirt is she wearing?

Cindy: white

Dispatcher: what color pants

Cindy: (sighs) they're shorts, they're plaid, they're like pink and teal and white... Black plaid

Dispatcher: does she have any weapons on her?

Cindy: no

Dispatcher: is she not telling you where her daughter is?

Cindy: correct

Dispatcher: ok we'll have a deputy out to you as soon as one is available ok

Cindy: thank you

Dispatcher: thank you

Cindy: bye

Dispatcher: bye

break-

SEMINOLE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) --

Transcript of Third 911 Call Made by Cindy Anthony

Dispatch: 911 what's your emergency?

Cindy: I called a little bit ago. The deputy sheriff's not here. i found out my granddaughter has been taken. She’s been missing for a month. her mother finally admitted she's been missing.

Dispatch: ok. What’s the address you're calling from?

Cindy: we're talking about a 3 year old little girl. My daughter finally admitted that the babysitter stole her. I need to find her.

Dispatch: your daughter admitted that the baby is where?

Cindy: that the babysitter took her a month ago. That my daughter's been looking for. I told you my daughter was missing for a month. I just found her today. But I can't find my granddaughter. She just admitted to me that she's been trying to find her herself.  There’s something wrong. I found my daughter's car today and it smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car.

Dispatch: okay. What is the 3 year old's name?

Cindy: Caylee. C-A-Y-L-E-E Anthony.

Dispatch: Caylee Anthony?

Cindy: yes.

Dispatch: okay. is she white, black or Hispanic?

Cindy: she's white.

Dispatch: how long has she been missing for?

Cindy: I have not seen her since the 7th of June.

Dispatch: what is her date of birth?

Cindy: um. 8. 8-9, 2000. Oh god she's 3. She’s 2005. George, Caylee's missing.

George: what?

Cindy: Caylee's missing. Casey says (Zenaida) took her a month ago. (inaudible).

Dispatch: okay. I need. um. I understand. Can you. Can you just calm down for me for just a minute. I need to know what's going on. Okay. I’m gonna try and...

Cindy: (inaudible)

Dispatch: is your, is your daughter there?

Cindy: I’m on the phone with them.

Dispatch: is your daughter there?

Cindy: yes.

Dispatch: can I speak with her? Do you mind if I speak with her? Thank you.

Cindy: I called them two hours ago and they haven't gotten here. Casey finally admitted that (Zenaida) took her a month ago and has been trying to find her.

Dispatch: ma'am, ma'am.

Cindy: it's the orange county sheriff's department. They wanna talk to you. (inaudible) answer their questions.

Casey: hello.

Dispatch: hello.

Casey: yes.

Dispatch: hi. What can you... can you tell me what's going on a little bit?

Casey: I’m sorry?

Dispatch: can you tell me a little bit what's going on?

Casey: my daughter's been missing for the last 31 days.

Dispatch: and you know who has her?

Casey: I know who has her. I’ve tried to contact her. I actually received a phone call today. Now from a number that is no longer in service. I did get to speak to my daughter for about a moment. About a minute.

Dispatch: okay, did you guys call and report a vehicle stolen?

Casey: um. Yes, my mom did.

Dispatch: okay. So is the vehicle stolen too?

Casey: no. this is my vehicle.

Dispatch: what vehicle was stolen?

Casey: um, it's a 98 Pontiac Sunfire.

Dispatch: okay, I have deputies on the way to you right now for that. So now your 3 year old daughter is missing? Caylee Anthony?

Dispatch: white female?

Casey: yes. White female.

Dispatch: 3 years old? 8-9-2005 is her date of birth?

Dispatch: and you last saw her a month ago?

Casey: 31 days. been 31 days.

Dispatch: who has her? Do you have a name?

Casey: her name is Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzales.

Dispatch: who is that? Babysitter?

Casey: she's been my nanny for about a year and a half. Almost two years.

Dispatch: why... why are you calling now? Why didn't you call 31 days ago?

Casey: I’ve been looking for her and have gone through other resources to try to find her, which was stupid.

Dispatch: can you... can you give me the name of the nanny again? Like spell it out for me?

Casey: Zenaida. Z-E-N-A-I-D-A.

Dispatch: last name?

Casey: Fernandez.

Dispatch: Fernandez?

Casey: hyphen Gonzales. I think the officers are here.

Dispatch: the officers are there?

END-

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #285 on: July 28, 2008, 01:15:05 AM »

Lee Anthony's Testimony   BROTHER

Lee Anthony, Casey's brother, took the stand and described how close he was to Casey. He answered their relationship was based on unconditional love and they could tell each other things they may not feel comfortable telling anybody else, even their own family members.

He also testified that on July 15, he pleaded with Casey, prior to Cindy Anthony calling 9-1-1 to tell whatever she knew about her missing child. He said Casey maintained for 45 minutes that she knew the whereabouts of Caylee and that she was safe. Casey told him she would take the family to her the following morning.

He said before the police arrived Casey broke down and said she hadn't seen her daughter in 31 days.

When asked by Casey's lawyer if given the time with Casey alone, did he believe he could find out what Casey knows about her missing daughter, to which he answered, "I have no doubt in my mind".

------------------
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #286 on: July 28, 2008, 01:18:52 AM »

Orange County Investigator Yuri Melich's Testimony

Orange County Lead Detective Yuri Melich testified that when searching Casey's car, which is owned by her parents, that he smelled what he described as decomposition. He also testified that strands of hair, which could be Caylee Anthony hair, as well as dirt and a stain were found in the trunk of the car. The car was sent for forensic testing.

Meilch described Casey as a "person of interest" rather than a suspect in the disappearance of her daughter, Caylee. He discussed tips the police had received including a cell phone photo which showed a mark and bruises on Caylee's body and under her eye. A witness he interviewed also mentioned seeing the child with bruises.

When cross examined, he said there was no direct evidence which proved Casey Anthony had anything to do with the disappearance of her daughter.

------------------
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #287 on: July 28, 2008, 01:28:34 AM »

Timeline

June 9, 2008

Caylee Anthony - Missing 31 Days Before Police Are Told

June 12, 2008

Casey Anthony Says Caylee Was Staying With Nanny Zenaida Gonzalez

June 15, 2008

Last Day Grandparents Saw Caylee Anthony

----------------------------------------

1 MONTH GOES BY
--------------------------------------

July 15, 2008

Cindy Anthony Calls 9-1-1

July 16, 2008

Casey Anthony's Lies Lead to Her Arrest

July 17, 2008

Casey Anthony Charged, Held Without Bail

July 22, 2008

Bond Hearing - Family and Investigators Testimony

July 23, 2008

Reward for Caylee's Safe Return Increases

July 25, 2008

Family Visit Casey Anthony in Prison

----

http://crime.about.com/od/current/a/caylee_timeline.htm

------------------
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #288 on: July 28, 2008, 05:15:49 AM »

CAYLEE ANTHONY CASE

WEEK IN REVIEW

Anthony Family Conflicts

*** not all of them, I could never find the time!!!! ... but some MAJORS
      everybody has picked up on. ****

In her testimony in Casey Anthony's bond hearing, Caylee's grandmother, Cindy Anthony,
revised her estimate of the last time she saw the girl. Cindy Anthony said
video of Caylee reading a book helped her remember that Caylee
went with her to visit her father at an assisted living
facility on Father's Day.

Detective Corp. Yuri Melich testified during Casey Anthony's bond hearing
that a witness came forward who said he had talked to Casey on the phone
on either June 24 or June 25 and that he heard Caylee in the background.
The witness said that at one point in the conversation Casey told
Caylee to get down from the table.

http://crime.about.com/od/current/qt/caylee_july22_b.htm

-break

north-of-north on July 27, 2008, 02:37:18 PM

The other part of the timeline I wonder about is June 24
when a caller talks to Casey and he hears Caylee in the background.
I think that my have been Jessie the Xboyfriend, when he calls
to tell her on June 24 that he resigned from the Police force
and can go to the beach on June 27.

I am thinking that may be when something happened to Caylee, after June 24th.
I wonder if Jessie and Casey ever made it to the beach on the 27th? Or what
the last boyfriend Tony thought of them going to the beach?

Alot seemed to be going on in this familys lives the last part of June.

-break

> RIGHT! (I think so too)

---

Blonde on  July 27, 2008, 04:37:34 PM

snip

The man, identified only as Jesse, told Eyewitness News
and deputies Tuesday that he believes little Caylee Anthony
was with her mother Casey much more recently than Casey has let on.

Casey claims she last saw the little girl on June 9, when
she left her with a babysitter. But Jesse now says he called
Casey on Tuesday, June 24 and heard her scolding the little
girl for jumping up on the table in the background. He then
heard the girl's young voice in the background responding
and told Eyewitness News he is 100 percent
sure that it was Caylee.

-break

Thanks Blonde!

----

My speculation:

This could be the real Caylee at the time... but please keep in mind...

It could also be Caylee's voice off of the video!!!

We are dealing with a psycho cat here.

A video was shot on JUNE 15TH FATHER'S DAY 2008  OF CAYLEE READING A BOOK

ALOUD, SITTING AT > A TABLE. This was recorded when Caylee went to see a

family member at an assisted living facility with grandma and

grandpa.

see Caylee's cute video here:

http://www.helpfindcaylee.com/

July 12: After they had not seen Caylee for some time, the girl's grandparents
got concerned and confronted Casey, convincing her to go to the sheriff's office.

July 15: The Sheriff's Office is notified that Caylee Anthony has been missing since June 9. (911 CALL DATE)

July 16: The car found abandoned is picked up by the Anthony family from the wrecker company

July 17: Police process it.

The car Casey had been using is towed from the

Amscot store on Goldenrod Road and Colonial Drive.

Amscot - A great place to get cash in advance.

Even better when it is not yours!!!

http://www.amscotfinancial.com/financial/pages/locations.asp

Goldenrod Road location - Orlando

http://tinyurl.com/5avh56

Maybe she was outta gas, literally???

... and mommy put a hold on the cards?

Dunno.

----

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vLhUaYCetk

Geraldo July 26th   (file footage from 7/20/2008)

Geraldo:

Did Cindy see the grandchild from June 9th until

her daughter was arrested on Wednesday? (JULY 16TH, 2008)

Jose Baez (Casey's Lawyer):   I don't believe so, no.

---

Craig Rivera Interview / FOX - July 26th, 2008

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgsfWYjCn9I

Interviewer:

Before the disappearance had you been

exposed to Caylee on a more frequent

basis than 30 days apart?

George Anthony:

UP UNTIL JUNE 16TH... WE SAW OUR GRANDAUGHTER EVERYDAY... 'CUZ SHE STAYS
AT OUR HOUSE, MY DAUGHTER STAYS AT OUR HOUSE...THAT'S THEIR HOME. WHEN WE
MOVED DOWN HERE 19 YEARS AGO... THE HOUSE WE'RE AT IS THE HOUSE WHERE MY SON
AND MY DAUGHTER LIVED IN. WHEN MY GRANDAUGHTER WAS BORN... SHE CAME TO OUR
HOUSE TO LIVE, SHE HAS LIVED THERE FOR NEARLY THREE YEARS.

AND... AS FAR AS THEM LEAVING... MAYBE THE MOST THAT THEY WOULD BE GONE WOULD
BE A DAY OR TWO... BUT WE KNEW WHERE THEY WERE AT... BECAUSE THEY ALWAYS CAME
BACK HOME.

UMMMM...

Interviewer:

So you guys were asking your daughter where is she, where is she, where is she,
every single day?

George Anthony:

Right, ya know we wanna hear her little voice, when you hear that
little voice ya know, okay fine... well, you know ... well my daughter
always had legitimate things...errr things...
well, she is with the nanny.

----

GRETA - PIZZA INTERVIEW   

Cindy Anthony: (Grandma)

What happens when you go to find someone... and they are not

where they said they were going to be for a COUPLE WEEKS?

...and then does not produce you grandaughter that is supposed

to be with her everyday? I was upset with her... I told her

LEAD ME TO  >  THEM ... She says "I can't, mom."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vLhUaYCetk

----

Cindy Anthony    7/15/2008

911 CALL

( Cindy talking to Casey in the background on phone. )

Cindy Anthony: No, I'm not giving you another day, > I've given you a month!!!

( Casey gets on phone and tells 911 Operator with little emotion, 31 days. )

Dispatch: and you last saw her a month ago?

Casey: 31 days. been 31 days.

( This traces back to the date of June 14th, 2008. )

---

Lee Anthony (brother)

"I'm going to speak for myself first...if I can do that.
The reason why I never met this babysitter before is because I don't
live at this residence. Whenever I come over, typically Caylee is here
with mother or sister or that," Lee Anthony said.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,391741,00.html

( The grandparents never met her either, they live there 24/7. The Zenaida Nanny
  Scam of Casey's has been going on for 3 years. She never existed.)

Lee Anthony's Testimony

July 22, 2008

He also testified that on July 15, he pleaded with Casey,
prior to Cindy Anthony calling 9-1-1 to tell whatever she knew
about her missing child. He said Casey maintained for 45 minutes
that she knew the whereabouts of Caylee and that she was safe.
Casey told him she would take the family to her the following morning.

He said before the police arrived Casey
broke down and said she hadn't seen her daughter in 31 days.

When asked by Casey's lawyer if given the time with Casey alone,
did he believe he could find out what Casey knows about her
missing daughter, to which he answered, "I have no doubt in my mind".

One of the neighbors reported that Casey had ****  borrowed a shovel about a month ago,****
so an investigative team came in along with cadaver dogs to search the grandparent's
backyard. Nothing was found at this point.

http://www.jurorthirteen.com/GeneralCategories/Investigations/CayleeAnthony/tabid/594/Default.aspx

-end-

------------------
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #289 on: July 28, 2008, 06:00:36 AM »

911 partial transcript

Dispatcher: k... What did the person do that you need arrested

Cindy: my daughter

Dispatcher: for what

Cindy: For stealing an auto and stealing money.  I already spoke with someone. They said they would patch me through to the Orlando Sheriff's Department have a deputy here.  I was in the car... I was going to drive her to the police station and no one's open.  They said they would bring a deputy to my home when I got home to call them.

Dispatcher: so she stole your vehicle

Dispatcher: when did she do that?

Cindy: on the 30th.   I just got it back from the impound.   I'd like to speak to an officer.  Can you have someone come out to my house?

Dispatcher: ok, ok I got to ask you these questions so I can put them in the call ok

Cindy: ok

Dispatcher: 30th of June?

Vehicle left abandoned in the Amscot parking lot, then towed to an impound.

------------------
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #290 on: July 28, 2008, 07:55:41 AM »

Klaas it was at help find the missing ,but they have changed the Caylee Anthony
 threads and I can't find the direct link . I did have it.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #291 on: July 28, 2008, 08:11:46 AM »

Blonde, I seem to remember reading that statement from Jesse's father at Websleuth's... I think it has since been removed per his request if I am remembering correctly...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #292 on: July 28, 2008, 08:13:05 AM »

Jessie Grund is a friend of the defendants. The defendant's mother mentioned him as one who took the defendant
to a hospital earlier in the year for a seizure. He called me before I could call him. He mentioned that the defendant is a habitual liar. He told me that on June 25th, he received a call from the defendant who was trying to cheer him up over a recent job loss. She told him she was free this weekend if he wanted to get together. They used to date.

source: http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFile...--Ch.Aff...pdf

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #293 on: July 28, 2008, 08:14:33 AM »

Thanks, Carpe!

I tried to put everything into notes.  Your post is so much clearer.

This case is so damn frustrating.  There is a little girl involved here, I hope the police are looking for her on the chance she is alive.  I saw a poll yesterday that said only 10% of the people think she is alive, 10% were not sure, and 80% thought she was dead.  This whole thing just blows my mind.  I feel pain in my very soul.

(Speculation alert)
I think about it this way.  Caylee's Mom (Casey) took Caylee from her home (Grandparents' house) because Caylee was more attached to her Grandmother (Cindy) than she was to Casey.  "Punishment" was: Casey removed Caylee from the home.  Then Father's Day, Cindy took Caylee to see her Great-Grandfather.  Then Caylee disappears.  Did Caylee cry because she wanted to stay with her Grandmother?  Was Caylee punished for this?  How?  Was she locked in the trunk and got overheated because she was crying and it was hot?

(Back to reality)
From the detectives statement, it looks like Casey said she was staying with her ex-boyfriend, but Tony (the current boyfriend) says she was staying with him.  (If I read it right, it says with "her" but I think that is a mistake).  Casey can't answer one simple question truthfully until the truth is smacking her squarely in the face.  From the detectives statement (paraphrased) when presented with the inconsistencies, she either sticks with her statement or laughs (LAUGHS)?  wtf is wrong with this woman?  People who don't even know this child are losing sleep over this, the child's own mother wants to go home and what?  Continue her search?  Does she think Caylee is going to come strolling into a nightclub?  Is that why she spends so much time there?  Is she crazy or is she dumb like a fox?  Look at those pictures of her, she looks perfectly normal--that is the scariest part of all.  How can you continue a normal life, looking well-rested when your daughter is missing?  What did she do with her? 

I don't blame anyone who treats Casey with kid gloves so they can see Caylee.  She is manipulative, yes, but when a child is involved, you have to play her game, what other choice does her family have?

I am not real happy with these people who are popping up saying Casey stole money, checks, they saw bruises on Caylee, etc.  Why didn't anyone report any of this before the child went missing?  Where were you when Caylee needed you?  All the "crimes" she committed led to this, she got away with everything until now.  If she had been in jail for her crimes, Caylee would still be with her Grandparents, imo.  Maybe because they all had a piece of it, but no one had the whole picture?  I don't really know, it's easy to be a Monday Morning Quarterback.  How does a person like Casey have friends? boyfriends?

Casey is right up there with that woman who pushed a car with her kids, strapped into their seatbelts, into the water to drown, imo.  Every day she plays her "game," is a day further from Caylee being found alive, if indeed she is alive.

The more I see of Casey and her life and pictures of her and her partying.  (Blonde, I finally checked out those pictures, thanks, I am not on my home ISP and am having a hard time viewing pictures.  The connection is not great.  It is frustrating.  Can you tell?)

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #294 on: July 28, 2008, 08:17:55 AM »

Blonde, I seem to remember reading that statement from Jesse's father at Websleuth's... I think it has since been removed per his request if I am remembering correctly...

That's what I found, too, Cubbee.  But, I think this was a second note that he wrote, because their responses do not match up with that note, imo.

I believe in miracles!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #295 on: July 28, 2008, 08:28:30 AM »

Good morning, Bearly!!!

I was looking at this pic of baby Caylee.

She looks like such a sweetheart. She looks like an angel.

I think the term Kelsey Smith's family used for Kelsey applies to this

little one too!

Scrubbed in sunshine.

On this pic, I noticed something different on her left hand.

Any guesses? I really can't tell what it is.

Close-up

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w214/iliketoN0KTEM/tetdsdssdreerEWEW.png

------------------
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #296 on: July 28, 2008, 08:32:08 AM »

WOW ... until now I just looked at that pic and thought it was one of those rub on tattoos or something, but looking at the bigger pic it now looks like a boo-boo to me...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #297 on: July 28, 2008, 08:41:09 AM »

WOW ... until now I just looked at that pic and thought it was one of those rub on tattoos or something, but looking at the bigger pic it now looks like a boo-boo to me...

That was what I initially thought myself, Cubbee!

Here's another zoom shot, even bigger, and brightened just a little bit.

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w214/iliketoN0KTEM/rttyrtydee45yryr.png

------------------
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #298 on: July 28, 2008, 08:43:00 AM »

That was what I initially thought myself, Cubbee!

Here's another zoom shot, even bigger, and brightened just a little bit.

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w214/iliketoN0KTEM/rttyrtydee45yryr.png

Looks nasty...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

crazybabyborg
« Reply #299 on: July 28, 2008, 08:51:29 AM »

Thanks for the timeline, Carpe! 

Do we know when the wrecker company picked up the car?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.