May 29, 2024, 03:42:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #1  (Read 588634 times)
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #940 on: July 31, 2008, 04:48:28 PM »

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Cindy Anthony, grandmother of missing 2-year-old Caylee Anthony, her husband and Caylee's uncle spoke at length with agents from the Federal Bureau of Investigation about information that could help in finding Caylee.

"I met with authorities for six hours. It's making sense," Cindy Anthony said.

It has been two weeks since authorities were informed of Caylee's disappearance.

"Whatever information, whether they speak to our agency or another agency, the more the better," Orange County Sheriff's Office Deputy Carlos Padilla said.

The Orange County Sheriff's Office is the lead agency in the Caylee case, but investigators said they hope the information given to the FBI will help find the little girl alive.

"The FBI is monitoring and assisting the Orange County Sheriff's Office in this matter. Everyone's working aggressively towards Caylee's safe recovery," an FBI spokesman said.

Investigators have not had as much luck receiving helpful information from Caylee's mother Casey Anthony, currently held under a $500,000 bond.

"If there is something we could use to find Caylee, [Casey Anthony's] certainly going to talk about it," Casey Anthony's attorney Jose Baez said.

Baez also said Casey Anthony does not know where Caylee is and thinks Orange County investigators are focusing too much on the prosecution.

Investigators from the sheriff's office said they should be receiving results of analyzed evidence including hair and a stain from the trunk of Casey Anthony's car by next week.

Meanwhile, a high school friend of Casey Anthony recently spoke Thursday in East Orange County about Anthony as a high school student and how life was at Colonial High.

Robbie Swiebel said Anthony, mother of missing two year old, Caylee Anthony, was very passionate and very smart. He said he believes Anthony would never hurt her daughter.

Swiebel and Anthony both attended Colonial High School. He described Anthony as a popular, fun loving high school student who probably knew how to manipulate the system.

"Being brought up at Colonial High School, you know like not to trust authorities, I mean that's just life at Colonial," Swiebel said. "You don't really learn a lot about books, you get street smart from that school, you're definitely street smart."

Swiebel continued to describe how different high school life was at Colonial.

"I mean, you know how to talk to cops, you know how to do everything, that's just the way of life there."

Twenty-two year old Anthony is still in custody facing charges of child neglect. She has been incarcerated since July 15, the day Caylee was reported missing.

Anthony's bond remains at $500,000 after a judge denied a request Wednesday by Anthony's attorney for a bond reduction.

Swiebel said his advice for Casey is to tell the truth and tell people what she knows.

http://www.cafemom.com/group/53387/boards/read/4735922/Family_speaks_to_FBI

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #941 on: July 31, 2008, 04:48:46 PM »

Cindy on her jail house visit with Casey yesterday:

"We didn't ask her for any information except how she's feeling and what she wanted me to tell Caylee. She continues to say she loves her with all her heart and she's okay," Cindy Anthony said of her conversations with Casey.

Dear Lord,

Please allow me to generate a lightning bolt that shoots out of my ass

and strikes that Cindy bish deader than a door nail!

I can't take it anymore. I JUST CAIN'T!!!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #942 on: July 31, 2008, 04:57:43 PM »

Weird, my first thought was that CINDY would not allow Casey to hold her.

Maybe, but doctors and nurses are pretty good about respecting the mother's wishes and getting the babies into the mothers' arms as soon as possible after birth. As much as doctors and nurses go on and on about bonding and nursing immediately after birth, I can't imagine that they'd take orders from anybody but Casey at that point. If Cindy did hold her first, I'm guessing it was because of a C-section situation or because Casey wanted her to.

What if Casey gave birth in jail? 
BlueKYGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #943 on: July 31, 2008, 05:03:12 PM »

[/quote]

Also a plausible scenario (but totally out of my realm of expertise)!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #944 on: July 31, 2008, 05:05:05 PM »

Anthony's "Rotten Pizza Theory" Tested By Eyewitness News

http://www.wftv.com/news/17053323/detail.html

POSTED: 3:58 pm EDT July 31, 2008
UPDATED: 4:20 pm EDT July 31, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- One of the biggest clues detectives have in the case of missing 2-year-old Caylee Anthony is a foul stench in the trunk of the car her mother, Casey, was driving. The family claimed the stench wasn't caused by Caylee's body, but instead by a rotted pizza.

Eyewitness News has had plenty of viewers question how an old pizza could be confused with a decomposing body. Caylee's grandmother said that the car didn't smell of death, but instead rotting pizza in the trunk. So, Eyewitness News decided leave one in a car to see what happened.

It's not the most scientific experiment, but it might shed light on the validity of the "rotting pizza theory." Eyewitness News took a basic Domino's Meatzza pizza and put the leftovers inside a locked car in the Florida sun.

"It smells like there was a dead body in the damn car," Cindy Anthony told a 911 dispatcher in a call to turn in her daughter.

A detective told prosecutors he smelled it, too.

"The evidence of decomposition would lead you to believe, would it not, that there is the possibility that this child is no longer alive?" the prosecutor asked Det. Yuri Melich.

"Yes, that can be concluded," he said during court room testimony.

"How do you deal with what they're saying about in the trunk of the car?" Eyewitness News later asked Cindy Anthony.

"There was a bag of pizza for like 12 days in the trunk of the car full of maggots. It stunk so bad, you know how hot it's been," she said.

But the Eyewitness News experiment doesn't support the smelly pizza theory after temperatures in the 90s. After seven days, the moisture was gone from the pizza and it had the consistency of shoe leather. More importantly, you have to get really close to smell anything and, when you do, the smell is pizza.

Channel 9 managing editor Joel Davis volunteered his car for the experiment.

...but they forgot to add a bag of maggots!!!!

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #945 on: July 31, 2008, 05:05:06 PM »

Did you catch the part about Lee trying to get his BEARINGS?

...and Casey speaking about being LEVEL???

Tell me they aren't coding. Pfffffft!

Lee sounds outta gas... I was surprised he didn't tell

her to go F. herself. I think he hung up on her on purpose,

even though cell phone coverage out their house sucks.

Yep, thanks for listening, Carp!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #946 on: July 31, 2008, 05:05:37 PM »

Maybe, but doctors and nurses are pretty good about respecting the mother's wishes and getting the babies into the mothers' arms as soon as possible after birth. As much as doctors and nurses go on and on about bonding and nursing immediately after birth, I can't imagine that they'd take orders from anybody but Casey at that point. If Cindy did hold her first, I'm guessing it was because of a C-section situation or because Casey wanted her to.

Good thought Klaas. I also thought of the possibility that Casey had originally planned to put Caylee up for adoption (but changed her mind). She wouldn't have been allowed to hold her under those circumstances either.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #947 on: July 31, 2008, 05:10:16 PM »

Caylee Marie Anthony Case GAS CANS

7-31 fox

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yq7yFVcA4I

Edited per Carpe's note

I like this guy but he sounds like he filled his lungs with helium before he did the broadcast.

I believe in miracles!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #948 on: July 31, 2008, 05:22:08 PM »

I mean, who could ever take Cindy seriously after all of this?

Where is she going to get another job?

Tain't no nurse gonna be touchin' me that likes to keep a bag of

maggoty azz pizza pies in her trunk! No sirrrrrrreeeee!!!! No, no way, no how.

She has all the employment potential of Mrs. Kalpoe.

FORGET ITTTT!

SOMEONE PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE  SHUT THAT WOMAN UP.

------------------
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #949 on: July 31, 2008, 05:22:08 PM »

The more I dig and read, the sicker I get about this whole thing. I feel like it's consuming me.

I held out hope that this beautiful little angel would be found but, I'm truly thinking she is no longer with us. Something I read caused a lightbulb to go off in my head. I believe that the LE are not actively searching for Caylee because they know she is dead. In any case of child neglect such as Casey has been charged with, a guardian ad litem is appointed to the child through the courts, to make decisions on the child's best interest. This has not been done as far as I am aware. To me, this is telling.

I pray I am wrong.

I'm with you on this, mrskub....I was holding out that Caylee would be found alive, but....

I am so sorry that I have to agree with you, too. 

2NJ, I visited your lovely state last week and part of this week.  It is beautiful.

I believe in miracles!
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #950 on: July 31, 2008, 05:25:19 PM »

Good thought Klaas. I also thought of the possibility that Casey had originally planned to put Caylee up for adoption (but changed her mind). She wouldn't have been allowed to hold her under those circumstances either.
Maybe Caylee was born at the hospital where Cindy works and was known to the staff.  With her forceful, pushy, authoritarian, personality, I would expect her to get her way, if that's what she wanted.  Particularly with her
daughter prone on delivery table with the entire procedure perhaps not concluded if it was a normal delivery.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #951 on: July 31, 2008, 05:29:08 PM »

Carpe, I had the same thought about Cindy's job....

Bearly, tell me more in Musings....pics look like someplace I'd like to be.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #952 on: July 31, 2008, 05:31:47 PM »

Today Show interview with Cindy Anthony & Jose Baez

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/25944853#25944853

Everytime I read this guy's name, I read it, "Joan Baez."

I believe in miracles!
monkeemama
Scared Monkey

Mama's Little Monkees!

« Reply #953 on: July 31, 2008, 05:41:03 PM »

Cindy on her jail house visit with Casey yesterday:

"We didn't ask her for any information except how she's feeling and what she wanted me to tell Caylee. She continues to say she loves her with all her heart and she's okay," Cindy Anthony said of her conversations with Casey.

Dear Lord,

Please allow me to generate a lightning bolt that shoots out of my ass

and strikes that Cindy bish deader than a door nail!

I can't take it anymore. I JUST CAIN'T!!!

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #954 on: July 31, 2008, 05:48:24 PM »

Interestingly, there is no Amber Alert for Caylee. I just checked. 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #955 on: July 31, 2008, 05:52:21 PM »

Interestingly, there is no Amber Alert for Caylee. I just checked. 

http://www.fdle.state.fl.us/amberplan/activation_process.html

Criteria For Activation
To activate the AMBER alert the following five (5) criteria must be met.

The child must be under 18 years of age.  YES
There must be a clear indication of an abduction.  NO

The law enforcement agency's investigation must conclude that the child's life is in danger.  ??

There must be a detailed description of child and/or abductor/vehicle to broadcast to the public (photo when available).  NO

The activation must be recommended by the local law enforcement agency of jurisdiction. 

Steps For Activation
The Amber alert can only be activated by law enforcement.

The local law enforcement agency will call the FDLE Missing Children Information Clearinghouse (MCIC) at 1-888-356-4774. 

The FDLE will work in conjunction with the local law enforcement agency of jurisdiction to determine if information is to be broadcast on a regional or statewide basis. 

The FDLE working in conjunction with the local law enforcement agency of jurisdiction will prepare information for public distribution. 

The FDLE will ensure that the information is broadcast through the Emergency Alert System, Dynamic Message Signs, lottery machines, http://www.missingchildrenalert.com , and other resources. 

Available Resources
Local media outlets

Local Crime Stoppers

National Center for Missing and Exploited Children 1-800-843-5678 (Florida Branch 1-561-848-1900)

Jimmy Ryce Center for Victims of Predatory Abductions 1-800-JIM-RYCE (546-7923)

Child Watch (Orlando) 1-800-928-2445

A Child is Missing, Inc. 1-888-875-2246

FBI National Center for the Analysis of Violent Crime 1-800-634-4097

IMO - Caylee didn't qualify for the Amber Alert program in Florida
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #956 on: July 31, 2008, 06:09:13 PM »

I had a c-section also and I don't think my child suffered one bit from not being held by her mother in the first few hours of her life.  In fact, if there is any bonding that takes place between the mother and child it begins even before birth. It's a special "something" that I can not explain in simple words.  You are either completely head over heels in love with that baby the minute you feel that first kick or you are not.  Whether you held the baby first does not matter.  Babies have the ability to bond with anyone that spends time with them and gives them love.  Frankly, I doubt Casey would have bonded with anything...she's a troubled woman.   She is truly disassociated with the situation and it's obvious from listening to her speak.  MOO

The only way you can be the first to hold the baby is if you reach in and pull that baby our yourself.  I doesn't happen.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #957 on: July 31, 2008, 06:12:50 PM »

I had a c-section also and I don't think my child suffered one bit from not being held by her mother in the first few hours of her life.  In fact, if there is any bonding that takes place between the mother and child it begins even before birth. It's a special "something" that I can not explain in simple words.  You are either completely head over heels in love with that baby the minute you feel that first kick or you are not.  Whether you held the baby first does not matter.  Babies have the ability to bond with anyone that spends time with them and gives them love.  Frankly, I doubt Casey would have bonded with anything...she's a troubled woman.   She is truly disassociated with the situation and it's obvious from listening to her speak.  MOO

The only way you can be the first to hold the baby is if you reach in and pull that baby our yourself.  I It doesn't happen.

Sorry, not that it would have helped in this situation, but every time I hit spell check, it erases my post.   

I believe in miracles!
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #958 on: July 31, 2008, 06:12:53 PM »

At least she has her cloths on.
picture from Grande

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #959 on: July 31, 2008, 06:27:17 PM »

I pray she didn't give poor Caylee a bottom of the lake burial.

OMG I just had a terrible thought
 I hope she didn't just leave her at Alligator Alley
Alligator Alley is a 78 mile section of Interstate 75 in South Florida connecting the southwestern and southeastern coastal areas of Florida. It was originally constructed during the late 1960s as a two-lane, controlled access toll road and was known in the original bond documents as “Everglades Parkway.” During the late 1970s and early 1980s, the Florida Department of Transportation (FDOT) completed construction of the Interstate 75 corridor on the west coast between Tampa and Naples. From 1986 to 1992, Alligator Alley was also widened to four-lanes and made a limited-access, tolled, interstate facility (I-75), now part of the Florida Intrastate Highway System (FIHS).

No Body will ever be found.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.