May 29, 2024, 05:13:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #1  (Read 588652 times)
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #960 on: July 31, 2008, 06:41:29 PM »

La Bella Vida in Orlando, FLLa Bella Vida: Convenient, luxury condominiums, located minutes to college park, winter park and downtown Orlando. Easy access to 14 and under 1/2 mile to ..

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #961 on: July 31, 2008, 06:44:13 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/17053636/detail.html

New Jail Phone Call Has Brother Asking Casey About "Letter"

POSTED: 4:29 pm EDT July 31, 2008
UPDATED: 6:02 pm EDT July 31, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- In a new telephone phone call was released late Thursday afternoon between arrested mother Casey Anthony and her brother Lee, he asks Casey about a letter she's supposed to write to help her family find Caylee.

Casey told her brother Saturday that she'd send letters to the family and to her attorney, assuring her brother Lee that the attorney couldn't stop the information from getting to the Anthonys. But Thursday, five days later, she gave her brother an update on the letters.

"You know, how was the, uh, that letter thing?" Lee asks in the July 31 call.

"Um, well, when I get a chance to actually write a little bit more, I should be able to do that within the next little bit because I have, I guess, quote, rec time," Casey says

Casey Anthony's attorneys plan to ask the Florida Supreme Court to step in and lower her bond, but the state's highest court rarely gets involved in such cases. There could also soon be a decision as to whether Casey will be charged with the counts she's being held on, child neglect, obstruction of justice and making false official statements.

The investigation has gone from a search in Caylee Marie Anthony's grandparents' backyard, after cadaver dogs alerted detectives to an area there and around the Amscot where Caylee's mother abandoned her car, to a paper chase. Investigators are chasing down every sound lead they get and trying not to waste any time.

Investigators are analyzing phone and credit card records to trace Casey Anthony's tracks over the month that she and Caylee were separated from the family. Casey's mother said she has the phone records, too, but won't talk about them or whether she's found evidence that Casey really did get a call from Caylee the day Caylee was reported missing.

"Our whole family spent the entire day yesterday sharing things with the authorities. So, again, we cannot impede their investigation," Cindy said Thursday. "I cannot give you names of people potentially linked to this thing."

Casey's brother tried recently to get the phone number for the mysterious babysitter from Casey, but he got the same thing investigators have gotten, the runaround.

"It was through a private call," Casey told him during a jailhouse phone call.

A private number is one that you can't trace or automatically redial, but that's different than what she told a 911 dispatcher two weeks ago.

"I actually received a phone call today, now from a number that is no longer in service," she told the 911 dispatcher.

Sources also told Eyewitness News that it's believed that Casey and her brother are talking in code during phone conversations, because they know they're being recorded and it may be partly because they were trying for some reason to circumvent Casey's attorney in getting information to investigators.

It's unlikely that Casey Anthony would be granted total protection from prosecution, if that's in fact what her attorney is looking for. If the case turns out to be a homicide, as prosecutors have said is very possible, Casey Anthony could be prosecuted even if Caylee is not found, investigators said.

MISSING TODDLER'S GRANDMOTHER TALKS TO WFTV

Cindy Anthony talked to Eyewitness News on Thursday morning and said the family is sharing what they know with investigators. Caylee's grandmother was a bit defensive while she talked briefly with reporters after returning to her home Thursday. She asked the focus be maintained on her missing granddaughter Caylee Anthony.

"This is what it's all about, okay? This is what it's all about," Cindy said as she displayed a photo of 2-year-old Caylee.

But Caylee Anthony remains missing. Cindy Anthony said her husband and son met with investigators for six hours Wednesday.

"Our whole family spent the entire day yesterday sharing things with the authorities. So, again, we cannot impede their investigation," she said. "I cannot give you names of people potentially linked to this thing."

Casey still won't tell investigators exactly where she thinks Caylee is or lead them to who might have her, but Cindy maintains her daughter has good reason.

"She's leading you to a place, but she's not telling you to the exact right apartment, because she's afraid, if someone walks in, something may happen to Caylee. That's all I can say without jeopardizing this case."

NEW JAILHOUSE PHONE CALL RELEASED

The Orange County jail released a recording Wednesday night of a new phone call between a missing 2-year-old's mother and uncle. Casey Anthony gave her brother Lee information about people who may know the whereabouts of mysterious babysitter Zenaida Gonzalez.

"How is everything going as far as you're concerned?" Casey asked her brother in the jailhouse phone call.

Casey Anthony called her brother to get an update Wednesday night. The last time the two talked she had given him information about people she said may know where the mysterious babysitter is. Lee Anthony said the information she gave him didn't lead anywhere, so he asked her for more.

"If there's ever anything particularly that I should look into or attempt to follow up on," Lee Anthony asked his sister, Casey.

"Yea, I'll definitely let you know as things come up if anything does at all," Casey responded.

Phone calls and jailhouse visits are the only way the Anthony family has been able to talk to Casey. Earlier Wednesday, the grandparents of missing 2-year-old Caylee spent nearly 45 minutes inside the jail visitation center talking to Casey by video conference, but unlike her conversation with Lee, her parents didn't ask her for leads about their granddaughter's whereabouts.

"We didn't ask her for any information except how she's feeling and what she wanted me to tell Caylee. She continues to say she loves her with all her heart and she's okay," Cindy Anthony said of her conversations with Casey.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #962 on: July 31, 2008, 06:50:46 PM »

Blonde,

Bumping this forward....this link posted by mrskub tis afternoon, contained that photo you posted.  Not sure if Grande is connected to the link.........

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #963 on: July 31, 2008, 06:50:50 PM »

Weird, my first thought was that CINDY would not allow Casey to hold her.

Maybe, but doctors and nurses are pretty good about respecting the mother's wishes and getting the babies into the mothers' arms as soon as possible after birth. As much as doctors and nurses go on and on about bonding and nursing immediately after birth, I can't imagine that they'd take orders from anybody but Casey at that point. If Cindy did hold her first, I'm guessing it was because of a C-section situation or because Casey wanted her to.

What if Casey gave birth in jail? 

Good thought Klaas. I also thought of the possibility that Casey had originally planned to put Caylee up for adoption (but changed her mind). She wouldn't have been allowed to hold her under those circumstances either.
Maybe Caylee was born at the hospital where Cindy works and was known to the staff.  With her forceful, pushy, authoritarian, personality, I would expect her to get her way, if that's what she wanted.  Particularly with her
daughter prone on delivery table with the entire procedure perhaps not concluded if it was a normal delivery.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #964 on: July 31, 2008, 06:51:21 PM »

Only parents and brother may visit Casey Anthony

Bianca Prieto | Sentinel Staff Writer
    4:43 PM EDT, July 31, 2008

Casey Anthony has requested that no one outside of her immediate family be allowed to visit her at the Orange County Jail.

The request, made today, asks only that Cindy, George and Lee Anthony be allowed to visit her. The form does not state why the request was made.

"The two visits scheduled for Sunday and Monday do not fit the criteria of that request and have been canceled," said jail spokesman Allen Moore. Two friends had made requests to visit her in jail.

Moore said this type of request is not out of the ordinary.

Video

Related links

Mysterious call: 'How's that letter coming?'
      Caylee Anthony goes missing Caylee Anthony goes missing Photos
      Caylee Marie Anthony videos Video
      Audio files in the Caylee Marie Anthony case Audio
          o Caylee Marie case: 'How's the letter coming?' Audio
            Jul 31, 2008

o Caylee Anthony case: "It's something new every day" Audio
            Jul 30, 2008

o "My gut feeling is (Caylee's) still OK." Audio
            Jul 28, 2008

o Full call: Casey and Lee Anthony Audio

o "If you had told them the truth..." Audio
            Jul 25, 2008

o "I have no clue where Caylee is..." Audio
            Jul 25, 2008

Complete coverage of missing Caylee Marie Anthony Complete coverage of missing Caylee Marie Anthony
      MAP: Find crimes in your Orlando and Orange County neighborhoods (<i>updated weekly</i>) MAP: Find crimes in your Orlando and Orange County neighborhoods (updated weekly)
      Orlando Crime blog
      The scoop on crime around Orlando...

Caylee Marie case: 'How's the letter coming?'

Armed man takes drugs from DeLand pharmacy

Photos released of theft suspects in Seminole County

Caylee Anthony case: 'It's something new everyday'

Lake Mary woman accused of sexual activity with 17-year-old

More...
      More Orlando Sentinel blogs

This afternoon the jail released a phone call between Casey Anthony and her brother, Lee Anthony, that was made sometime today.

During the two-and-a-half minute call, Casey Anthony sounds upbeat. They talk briefly about a letter Casey Anthony is writing, and tells her brother she will finish it soon. The contents of the letter is not discussed. The call ends after Lee Anthony's line goes dead.

Casey Anthony's family have met with investigators from the Federal Bureau of Investigation regarding her missing 2-year-old daughter Caylee Marie Anthony, according to the Orange County Sheriff's Office.

Cindy and George Anthony spoke with their daughter for 45-minutes during a video conference at the Orange County Jail visitation center at 9 a.m. They later spoke with investigators, said Deputy Carlos Padilla. He did not know what was discussed during the meeting.

Before the scheduled visit yesterday morning, Cindy Anthony told reporters she was closer to knowing the truth.

"I think I've put almost everything together last night," Cindy Anthony said. "The pieces of the puzzle are starting to come together."

Also yesterday, an appeals court decided Wednesday that it will not order a judge to lower Casey Anthony's bail, and her attorney's office said he plans to take the case to the Florida Supreme Court.

Anthony, who was arrested and accused of obstructing the investigation into the disappearance of her 2-year-old daughter Caylee, has been held on more than $500,000 bail, set last week by Orange Circuit Court Judge Stan Strickland.

Defense attorney Jos� Baez filed a petition with the appeals court last week asking it to order the lower court to set a $10,000 bail.

Baez's daughter, Christina Baez, a college student working at her father's law office, said he plans to appeal the case to the state's high court but had no further comment.

The appellate court rendered its decision hours after the Attorney General's Office, which handles appeals for state prosecutors, filed a response stating the lower court did not abuse its discretion when the judge set the bond.

The Attorney General's Office referenced the Florida Rules of Criminal Procedure, which state, "In determining whether to release a defendant on bail . . . the court may consider the nature and circumstances of the offense charged . . . the weight of the evidence against the defendant . . . employment history, financial resources . . . and mental condition; the defendant's past and present conduct . . ."

The state recapped testimony at Anthony's bail hearing, including that of a prosecutor who said Anthony "is a person of interest in what is looking to be a homicide investigation."

Sheriff's detectives arrested Anthony, 22, on July 16 on charges of child neglect, making false statements and obstructing a criminal investigation. The State Attorney's Office will review the case to determine what, if any, charges to file against Anthony. At that time, she will be entitled to another bail hearing.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment/orl-bk-caylee-anthony-073108,0,148559.story

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
monkeemama
Scared Monkey

Mama's Little Monkees!

« Reply #965 on: July 31, 2008, 06:51:53 PM »

Also a plausible scenario (but totally out of my realm of expertise)!
[/quote]

Didn't they say she had no prior record?
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #966 on: July 31, 2008, 06:51:55 PM »

Weird, my first thought was that CINDY would not allow Casey to hold her.

Maybe, but doctors and nurses are pretty good about respecting the mother's wishes and getting the babies into the mothers' arms as soon as possible after birth. As much as doctors and nurses go on and on about bonding and nursing immediately after birth, I can't imagine that they'd take orders from anybody but Casey at that point. If Cindy did hold her first, I'm guessing it was because of a C-section situation or because Casey wanted her to.

Until this case, no charges have been filed against Casey.

I believe in miracles!
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #967 on: July 31, 2008, 06:52:30 PM »

I'm sorry I didn't clean that post up. I apologize.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #968 on: July 31, 2008, 06:54:29 PM »

La Bella Vida in Orlando, FLLa Bella Vida: Convenient, luxury condominiums, located minutes to college park, winter park and downtown Orlando. Easy access to 14 and under 1/2 mile to ..

Yes, there is also a Bella Vida Boulevard....I posted earlier that I was trying to map these, but this old computer froze up, so I just rebooted and didn't pursue it. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
monkeemama
Scared Monkey

Mama's Little Monkees!

« Reply #969 on: July 31, 2008, 06:58:36 PM »

Did I read that right?!!? I think it may have been Rob (sorry if I'm incorrect) that said she may only end up doing 5-8 years for killing her daughter?   
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #970 on: July 31, 2008, 07:04:02 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/16945143/detail.html

Grandmother Of Missing Toddler Says Daughter "Has Done Something"

POSTED: 4:36 pm EDT July 21, 2008
UPDATED: 6:04 pm EDT July 21, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- For the first time, the grandparents of missing girl Caylee Anthony admit their daughter may have had something to do with her disappearance. That mother, Casey Anthony, is now trying everything to get out of jail.

In a surprising turnaround Monday, Caylee Marie's grandmother told Eyewitness News she wants Caylee's mother Casey to know that she forgives Casey and said, if a judge allows Casey out of jail Tuesday, she's welcome to come back to their home if she wants to.

More flowers were delivered to Caylee Marie Anthony's grandparents house Monday. Inside, family members were fielding phone calls and emails, hoping for leads to Caylee's whereabouts, six days after she was reported missing and about six weeks after Caylee's mother Casey says she last saw the little girl.

Monday, grandmother Cynthia Anthony told Eyewitness News she forgives Casey.

"For whatever she's done. Everybody, she has done something, okay. She's holding back or whatever it is. Otherwise, Caylee would be right here with us, so, she has done something. So I forgive her for whatever that is," Cynthia said Monday.

Eyewitness News asked her about what she had written in her blog on MySpace.com that jealousy drove Casey away with the child. She admits there was tension over who was closer to Caylee.

"When you give birth to a child, you want to hold that child yourself for the first time. You don't want to see your mother hold that child for the first time. And unfortunately it was me or nobody, because she wasn't allowed to hold the baby at that time," Cynthia said.Looking back, Cynthia said, she now realizes why Casey needed her space. If her flight for independence included handing Caylee off to someone who is now obsessively enchanted by the beautiful little girl, Caylee's grandmother said she forgives that person, too.

"[I would tell them] to call the police department or to call me and we'll come pick her up right now, no questions asked," she said.

Investigators said they have talked with the person who gave Casey Anthony a ride from the Amscot where she abandoned her car late last month and that person might know what happened to Caylee. Amscot won't say whether Casey tried to cash a check there.

Mother Could Bond Out Of Jail Tuesday

Casey Anthony could get a chance to bond out of jail and her attorney said Monday she may be willing to tell detectives what she knows about her child's disappearance if she can be immune from prosecution.

"It's abundantly clear, she should be released, she's entitled to a bond," attorney Jose Baez said during a media briefing Monday.

If Baez gets his way, his client will walk out of the Orange County jail Tuesday. The bond could be as low as $2,000, because she's only being held on a third-degree felony for child neglect and a misdemeanor charge of lying to police.

Baez said he would consider allowing her to tell everything she knows if investigators gave her immunity.

"Absolutely, we'd consider it. It's something I would have to convey to her," he said.

Baez contends Casey knows who has Caylee and is willing to help, but it's hard when she's in jail. Detectives said she's lied so much, she is no longer credible.

Casey Anthony is in a psych ward at the jail with nothing but a blanket. Mental health evaluations have turned up no problem, but even Baez admitted he's not sure Casey can handle being out of jail in an unsupervised environment.

In 2006, Melinda Duckett shot and killed herself the day after she was interviewed on Nancy Grace's TV show about her missing son Trenton.

"Can I say for certain that's going to happen? Absolutely not. But I will stress this, every case is different, every person is different," Baez said.

A judge will decide if Anthony should get bond Tuesday afternoon.

I think this whole family is nuts - that poor little girl 

Going back to the beginning - I found this on page 2 -

QUESTION:  WHY WAS CASEY NOT ALLOWED TO HOLD CAYLEE AT BIRTH?

I have also bolded the quote by Baez...HE WOULD CONSIDER LETTING HER TELL EVERYTHING FOR IMMUNITY?   There is an innocent 2 year old child we are talking about being MISSING.  I guess lawyers just have to do what lawyers do but damn!

Also, for him to be so gung ho on getting her out on bail - He is not sure if she could handle being out unsupervised?  Good Gosh.

She could very well have had a c-section. Happened to me.. both my mom & dad held and spent 3 hours with my first born before I got to spend a minute with her! And her poor Daddy who was deployed at the time didn't get to see her until she was a month old.

Am I a selfish psycho because I didn't get to hold my child first? No. (Well I don't think so at least  ) That mess about bonding with your child the second you hold him/her is crap when it's used in reverse.. to say that if you aren't the first person to hold your child you lose out. Yeah, it sucks, but your kid still will know who MOMMY is, especially 2 years later! She didn't get to bond with her and never had 'THAT' special bond because she didn't hold her first? BS! Had you been a good, attentive mom AFTER she was born and for the past 2 years, instead of showing your 'tight ass' and horrible hair cut off at bars and clubs all the time.. MAYBE YOU WOULD HAVE THAT SPECIAL RELATIONSHIP WITH YOUR CHILD, CASEY.

Being able to pop out a kid doesn't make you a mother, it makes you a female. It's everything you do AFTERWARDS that makes you a mom!
Would she have a C-setion scar?If so where would it be located?We've already seen Casey almost nekkid.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #971 on: July 31, 2008, 07:12:38 PM »

I pray she didn't give poor Caylee a bottom of the lake burial.

OMG I just had a terrible thought
 I hope she didn't just leave her at Alligator Alley
Alligator Alley is a 78 mile section of Interstate 75 in South Florida connecting the southwestern and southeastern coastal areas of Florida. It was originally constructed during the late 1960s as a two-lane, controlled access toll road and was known in the original bond documents as “Everglades Parkway.” During the late 1970s and early 1980s, the Florida Department of Transportation (FDOT) completed construction of the Interstate 75 corridor on the west coast between Tampa and Naples. From 1986 to 1992, Alligator Alley was also widened to four-lanes and made a limited-access, tolled, interstate facility (I-75), now part of the Florida Intrastate Highway System (FIHS).

No Body will ever be found.

We took the Harleys down the old alligator alley trust me I saw at least 10 right by the road, along  with black panthers running across the road at night holy crap I was scard.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #972 on: July 31, 2008, 07:14:40 PM »

Karma,on d't they have a bikini cut?

I am going to look for that FBI question now.  I was sure the reason the FBI had not started on this case yet was because Casey didn't contact them.  I understand now her Mom has talked to them.  That's a big help.

I believe in miracles!
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #973 on: July 31, 2008, 07:18:46 PM »

I had a c-section also and I don't think my child suffered one bit from not being held by her mother in the first few hours of her life.  In fact, if there is any bonding that takes place between the mother and child it begins even before birth. It's a special "something" that I can not explain in simple words.  You are either completely head over heels in love with that baby the minute you feel that first kick or you are not.  Whether you held the baby first does not matter.  Babies have the ability to bond with anyone that spends time with them and gives them love.  Frankly, I doubt Casey would have bonded with anything...she's a troubled woman.   She is truly disassociated with the situation and it's obvious from listening to her speak.  MOO

The only way you can be the first to hold the baby is if you reach in and pull that baby our yourself.  I doesn't happen.
What kind of nurse is Cindy?Please don't tell me a delivery room nurse....

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #974 on: July 31, 2008, 07:22:16 PM »

Nope, no C-section!!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/equalizeyou/2717507483/

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
monkeemama
Scared Monkey

Mama's Little Monkees!

« Reply #975 on: July 31, 2008, 07:22:17 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/16945143/detail.html

Grandmother Of Missing Toddler Says Daughter "Has Done Something"

POSTED: 4:36 pm EDT July 21, 2008
UPDATED: 6:04 pm EDT July 21, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- For the first time, the grandparents of missing girl Caylee Anthony admit their daughter may have had something to do with her disappearance. That mother, Casey Anthony, is now trying everything to get out of jail.

In a surprising turnaround Monday, Caylee Marie's grandmother told Eyewitness News she wants Caylee's mother Casey to know that she forgives Casey and said, if a judge allows Casey out of jail Tuesday, she's welcome to come back to their home if she wants to.

More flowers were delivered to Caylee Marie Anthony's grandparents house Monday. Inside, family members were fielding phone calls and emails, hoping for leads to Caylee's whereabouts, six days after she was reported missing and about six weeks after Caylee's mother Casey says she last saw the little girl.

Monday, grandmother Cynthia Anthony told Eyewitness News she forgives Casey.

"For whatever she's done. Everybody, she has done something, okay. She's holding back or whatever it is. Otherwise, Caylee would be right here with us, so, she has done something. So I forgive her for whatever that is," Cynthia said Monday.

Eyewitness News asked her about what she had written in her blog on MySpace.com that jealousy drove Casey away with the child. She admits there was tension over who was closer to Caylee.

"When you give birth to a child, you want to hold that child yourself for the first time. You don't want to see your mother hold that child for the first time. And unfortunately it was me or nobody, because she wasn't allowed to hold the baby at that time," Cynthia said.Looking back, Cynthia said, she now realizes why Casey needed her space. If her flight for independence included handing Caylee off to someone who is now obsessively enchanted by the beautiful little girl, Caylee's grandmother said she forgives that person, too.

"[I would tell them] to call the police department or to call me and we'll come pick her up right now, no questions asked," she said.

Investigators said they have talked with the person who gave Casey Anthony a ride from the Amscot where she abandoned her car late last month and that person might know what happened to Caylee. Amscot won't say whether Casey tried to cash a check there.

Mother Could Bond Out Of Jail Tuesday

Casey Anthony could get a chance to bond out of jail and her attorney said Monday she may be willing to tell detectives what she knows about her child's disappearance if she can be immune from prosecution.

"It's abundantly clear, she should be released, she's entitled to a bond," attorney Jose Baez said during a media briefing Monday.

If Baez gets his way, his client will walk out of the Orange County jail Tuesday. The bond could be as low as $2,000, because she's only being held on a third-degree felony for child neglect and a misdemeanor charge of lying to police.

Baez said he would consider allowing her to tell everything she knows if investigators gave her immunity.

"Absolutely, we'd consider it. It's something I would have to convey to her," he said.

Baez contends Casey knows who has Caylee and is willing to help, but it's hard when she's in jail. Detectives said she's lied so much, she is no longer credible.

Casey Anthony is in a psych ward at the jail with nothing but a blanket. Mental health evaluations have turned up no problem, but even Baez admitted he's not sure Casey can handle being out of jail in an unsupervised environment.

In 2006, Melinda Duckett shot and killed herself the day after she was interviewed on Nancy Grace's TV show about her missing son Trenton.

"Can I say for certain that's going to happen? Absolutely not. But I will stress this, every case is different, every person is different," Baez said.

A judge will decide if Anthony should get bond Tuesday afternoon.

I think this whole family is nuts - that poor little girl 

Going back to the beginning - I found this on page 2 -

QUESTION:  WHY WAS CASEY NOT ALLOWED TO HOLD CAYLEE AT BIRTH?

I have also bolded the quote by Baez...HE WOULD CONSIDER LETTING HER TELL EVERYTHING FOR IMMUNITY?   There is an innocent 2 year old child we are talking about being MISSING.  I guess lawyers just have to do what lawyers do but damn!

Also, for him to be so gung ho on getting her out on bail - He is not sure if she could handle being out unsupervised?  Good Gosh.

She could very well have had a c-section. Happened to me.. both my mom & dad held and spent 3 hours with my first born before I got to spend a minute with her! And her poor Daddy who was deployed at the time didn't get to see her until she was a month old.

Am I a selfish psycho because I didn't get to hold my child first? No. (Well I don't think so at least  ) That mess about bonding with your child the second you hold him/her is crap when it's used in reverse.. to say that if you aren't the first person to hold your child you lose out. Yeah, it sucks, but your kid still will know who MOMMY is, especially 2 years later! She didn't get to bond with her and never had 'THAT' special bond because she didn't hold her first? BS! Had you been a good, attentive mom AFTER she was born and for the past 2 years, instead of showing your 'tight ass' and horrible hair cut off at bars and clubs all the time.. MAYBE YOU WOULD HAVE THAT SPECIAL RELATIONSHIP WITH YOUR CHILD, CASEY.

Being able to pop out a kid doesn't make you a mother, it makes you a female. It's everything you do AFTERWARDS that makes you a mom!
Would she have a C-setion scar?If so where would it be located?We've already seen Casey almost nekkid.

LOL Karma.. it all depends on how good her surgeon was! You can barely see mine and mine is only 11 months old, its about 4 inches long and hits right around your pubic done. You can't see it wearing most underwear or bathing suit bottoms, unless they are CRAZY low cut.. in her lovely body shot, it would hit (if it's simular to mine..) right under where her bottoms lay.
monkeemama
Scared Monkey

Mama's Little Monkees!

« Reply #976 on: July 31, 2008, 07:28:10 PM »

it would/could be much, much lower then where her pants hit in that picture.

even if she didn't have a c-section though, if she had complications delivering her she could have been receiving medical care (i.e. stitches, etc) and her mom held caylee first. i don't see her mom being an evil bitch pushing her way in and demanding she get her first.. she seems more like she has probably done what casey said/wanted for far too long, and bailed her out of bullshit all her life.. maybe that's why she is such a manipulative asshole who seems to think she can literally get away with murder. i wouldn't put much stock into something CASEY said.. about her mom being too controlling and that's why she left.
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #977 on: July 31, 2008, 07:28:20 PM »

No scar here either

http://www.flickr.com/photos/equalizeyou/2717521585/in/set-72157606456295052/

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #978 on: July 31, 2008, 07:33:55 PM »

Could still be lower    I had a c-section too 
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #979 on: July 31, 2008, 07:34:28 PM »

Who Are The Players in The Caylee Saga? 

Last Edited: Tuesday, 29 Jul 2008, 11:47 PM EDT 
Created: Tuesday, 29 Jul 2008, 10:14 PM EDT 

Where's Caylee?

By Cheryl Getuiza
FOX 35 NEWS

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- It’s been two weeks and two year old Caylee Marie is still missing.

While not much has happened several players in the case have emerged.

Mom Casey Anthony, her babysitter, Zenaida Fernandez Gonzales and Casey’s friends, Jeff Hopkins and Juliet Lewis.

Anthony told police she worked with Jeff and Juliet at Kodak, at Universal Studios and said she told them Caylee was missing.

Detectives have said all along that Anthony is the key to tracking down Caylee.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
VIDEO: --The players in the disappearance of Caylee
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Anthony said she left Caylee with a babysitter- Zenaida- and that Anthony told two other people about Caylee missing.

Anthony said Jeffrey Hopkins and Juliet Lewis are the two people she told about Caylees disappearance.

But who are these people?

In a phone conversation, Anthony’s brother Lee posed the same question.

But detectives are having trouble tracking down the three people connected with Casey.

“I know they know of these people,” Deputy Carlos Padilla of the Orange County Sheriffs Office said. “I haven’t talked to detectives today so I don’t if they’ve tracked them down.  I’m assuming they’re trying to get them.”

We were able to track down a Jeffrey Hopkins Senior who also has a son named Jeffrey Hopkins.

According to the elder Hopkins, they know the Anthony family and were asked by the family not to talk.

But he said off camera, that his son worked for Universal Studios in high school. And he insisted that Anthony and his son never dated and has never met Caylee.

Deputy Padilla said detectives have talked to the family, but so far found no relevant information.

Only a few days ago, the family said Lee Anthony told Hopkins it was another Jeffrey Hopkins in Orlando.

As for Juliet Lewis, we made several attempts at finding her.  After more than a dozen calls we still have not located her.

So far, we are told detectives haven’t tracked her down either. Nor have detectives been able to track down the babysitter Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez.

I know they’re looking into everything that’s involving this case,” said Deputy Padilla. “But again, I don’t know what detectives have. I would have to get to them and see if they’ll release that to me I don’t know if they actually have what she’s mentioned on the phone call.”
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This excuse of 'it was another person by that name' is getting old.  How many Jeffrey Hopkins' worked at Universal that got fired in 2002?  Have they checked Mars? 

I have had more than enough of the 'Anthony Antics' to last 10 lifetimes. 

This guy was LE, he should know better.   

I believe in miracles!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.