April 24, 2024, 07:39:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #1  (Read 584509 times)
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1920 on: August 04, 2008, 05:28:30 AM »

God bless Caylee! She was a good one.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1921 on: August 04, 2008, 05:32:14 AM »

Found some things in the arrest affidavit that kind of jump out at me.

First of all, Casey reports last seeing Caylee between 9am and 1pm when she dropped her off to "The Nanny". There's quite a time spread there. She clearly remembered going to pick her up at 5pm but doesn't know what time she dropped her off?

2. She claimed she went to clubs that Zenaida was known to visit in hopes of seeing her or her daughter. This tells me Zenaida (in Casey's head) is a younger person most likely and why the hell would she have Caylee at a club? Was this a normal practice?

3. Deputies found the note in the car with a 232 Glenwood address which is the apartment where Ricardo Morales (ex-boyfriend) lives, across from where she reported dropping Caylee off. Also, she stated the room above Zenaida's belonged to Zenaida's roommate. Anyone got a name on this supposed roommate?

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1922 on: August 04, 2008, 05:33:30 AM »

Good Morning CBB & Carpe.

That was beautiful CBB, It really put tears in my eyes. Thank you!

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1923 on: August 04, 2008, 05:37:29 AM »

Cindy Anthony Uses Choice Words At Vigil
Sunday, August 03, 2008 11:50:41 PM

ORLANDO -- A Sunday night vigil for Caylee Anthony came just hours after her grandfather visited his daughter, Casey, behind bars.

For the third week in a row, the vigil was held at the Anthony family home on Hopespring Drive.

The toddler hasn't been seen in over a month. Her mother remains locked up on child neglect charges and for lying to authorities.

Cindy Anthony, Caylee's grandmother, had some choice words after someone called her to say that a 911 dispatcher in Pennsylvania told a caller that Caylee was dead.

"I'm telling everybody, get off your a** and look for my granddaughter. I don't care if this is on the news or what, but she is out there. She’s out there and God knows what I'm talking about," said the toddler’s grandmother.

Cindy Anthony has been largely out of the public eye in recent days.

Family members said the stress of this whole ordeal has made her sick.
George Anthony Visits Casey

The father of Casey Anthony paid her a visit at the Orange County Jail Sunday morning, six weeks after Casey's daughter, Caylee, 2, disappeared.

Casey Anthony was arrested two weeks ago on child neglect charges in connection with her daughter's disappearance.

As he arrived at the jail, Casey's father, George Anthony, told reporters he simply wanted to have a conversation with his daughter, to find out how she is doing.

George Anthony also said he was prepared to ask Casey some tough questions about where Caylee could be.

"She's got herself in a tough spot," George Anthony told News 13. "Maybe there's something she can say to me today that can help me find my granddaughter. It just might happen. I just don't know."

Caylee's grandfather said he is trying very hard to bring the missing toddler home by her third birthday, on Friday.

George Anthony had 45 minutes Sunday to talk with Casey. Since his daughter's arrest, he said he really only gets to see her in court, and does not get many chances to speak to her alone.

Casey's father believes she would not do anything to harm Caylee, but he also believes Casey holds one of the keys to finding his granddaughter.

After an emotional talk with his daughter, nearly all of which focused on Caylee, George Anthony said Casey was holding up, and he got all the answers he was looking for, and left satisfied that Casey was telling the truth.

When asked about speculation by the media that the Anthony family is speaking to Casey in code during their conversations at the jail, which are released to the public afterward, George Anthony insisted that there is no code, and they are not trying to hide anything.

The visit from Casey's father is one of three she will be allowed to have this week.

Casey's mother and brother also have visitations planned later in the week.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/8/3/caylee39s_father_makes_jail_visit.html

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1924 on: August 04, 2008, 05:38:33 AM »

Just A Theory

caylee dies (not sure just how yet)

body stored in backyard - car trunk - maybe little of both - for 24 hours

draws up rape abduction scenario plan in her mind

borrows shovel from neighbor

buries caylee deep in woods behind the neighborhood (caylee is close to home)

breaks into shed and steals gas. fills up car.

drives to seminole gets new phone (or recently acquired it by coincidence)

on the way lights the phone and ditches it in jay blanchard park
to be found (gives cops clues)

abandons the car at amscot with death smell and purse - intentional (more clues)

walks to tony's - abandons car - tells tony it broke down & dad will take care of it

steals the rest of amy's money

is ready to rock n' roll

ready to tell a super dramatic abduction rape story

and announce to everyone they raped and abducted her and then murdered caylee

----

Now knock my story down. I am sure there are holes in it.

It just came to me, and I thought I'd run it up the flagpole

and post it.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1925 on: August 04, 2008, 05:39:12 AM »

Good Morning, Mrs. Kub!!!!

------------------
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1926 on: August 04, 2008, 05:43:08 AM »

Carpe, I'm sure the truth lies somewhere between those lines. 

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1927 on: August 04, 2008, 05:46:31 AM »

Just A Theory

caylee dies (not sure just how yet)

body stored in backyard - car trunk - maybe little of both - for 24 hours

draws up rape abduction scenario plan in her mind

borrows shovel from neighbor

buries caylee deep in woods behind the neighborhood (caylee is close to home)

breaks into shed and steals gas. fills up car.

drives to seminole gets new phone (or recently acquired it by coincidence)

on the way lights the phone and ditches it in jay blanchard park
to be found (gives cops clues)

abandons the car at amscot with death smell and purse - intentional (more clues)

walks to tony's - abandons car - tells tony it broke down & dad will take care of it

steals the rest of amy's money

is ready to rock n' roll

ready to tell a super dramatic abduction rape story

and announce to everyone they raped and abducted her and then murdered caylee

----

Now knock my story down. I am sure there are holes in it.

It just came to me, and I thought I'd run it up the flagpole

and post it.

Carpe? Catch me up, please? I've been working most of the night getting ready for a demanding week at work, (took a break with the picture) so I didn't see all the coverage last night. I thought Tony picked her up when she abandoned the car. Has that changed?
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1928 on: August 04, 2008, 05:47:55 AM »

Morning, mrskub! She's precious, isn't she?   
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1929 on: August 04, 2008, 05:48:24 AM »

Oh, this is freaky. Backwards speech.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkvsZ5cSZCo

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1930 on: August 04, 2008, 05:55:14 AM »

Oh, this is freaky. Backwards speech.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkvsZ5cSZCo

I'd say it's freaky! The only thing freakier is that someone sat down and actually worked this out!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1931 on: August 04, 2008, 06:01:58 AM »

Hey CBB,

Carpe? Catch me up, please? I've been working most of the night getting ready for a demanding week at work, (took a break with the picture) so I didn't see all the coverage last night. I thought Tony picked her up when she abandoned the car. Has that changed?

I have heard that too, but I just don't have enough info to cement it in my head

as fact yet. Maybe I need to read some more?

So far, I have only heard rumblings of that through the media, nothing

solid yet.

------------------
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1932 on: August 04, 2008, 06:02:17 AM »

Here's a breakdown of the conversations.

http://backwardstate.com/backward_state_website_034.htm

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1933 on: August 04, 2008, 06:06:09 AM »

Did you catch Geraldo last night?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VyQAABtKpk8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veO3qsCPWic

------------------
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1934 on: August 04, 2008, 06:07:21 AM »

Thanks, CBB.  She is just so sweet!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1935 on: August 04, 2008, 06:13:31 AM »

First of all, Casey reports last seeing Caylee between 9am and 1pm when she dropped her off to "The Nanny". There's quite a time spread there. She clearly remembered going to pick her up at 5pm but doesn't know what time she dropped her off?

2. She claimed she went to clubs that Zenaida was known to visit in hopes of seeing her or her daughter. This tells me Zenaida (in Casey's head) is a younger person most likely and why the hell would she have Caylee at a club? Was this a normal practice?

3. Deputies found the note in the car with a 232 Glenwood address which is the apartment where Ricardo Morales (ex-boyfriend) lives, across from where she reported dropping Caylee off. Also, she stated the room above Zenaida's belonged to Zenaida's roommate. Anyone got a name on this supposed roommate?

There was a note with the address 232 Glenwood in Casey’s car according to LE, this is across the street from where Casey originally said Zenaida’s Mother lived, 301 N Hillside Drive (she later admitted she lied about Zenaida’s Mother living there).

I wonder if Zenaida could be Jesus' sister?

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1936 on: August 04, 2008, 06:20:28 AM »

I already see holes in it.

Why tell Tony anything about the car breaking down. It would be better to say nothing at all.

Why use shed gas?

* maybe because:

Pulling into a gas station puts you on cameras.

------------------
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1937 on: August 04, 2008, 06:23:32 AM »

There was a note with the address 232 Glenwood in Casey’s car according to LE, this is across the street from where Casey originally said Zenaida’s Mother lived, 301 N Hillside Drive (she later admitted she lied about Zenaida’s Mother living there).

Just FYI:

Craig Rivera said Jesus' momma's name is GLORIA, last night.

I am pretty sure it was in segment 1.

------------------
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1938 on: August 04, 2008, 06:31:42 AM »

Cindy Anthony, Caylee's grandmother, had some choice words after someone called her to say that a 911 dispatcher in Pennsylvania told a caller that Caylee was dead.

"I'm telling everybody, get off your a** and look for my granddaughter. I don't care if this is on the news or what, but she is out there. She’s out there and God knows what I'm talking about," said the toddler’s grandmother.

Cindy Anthony has been largely out of the public eye in recent days.

That really takes the cake!

She wants to give the media and the public a tongue lashing to

find her granddaughter ( who I am sure she loves dearly )

...but she spares that lying whore of a daughter of hers the hardship...

BECAUSE CASEY IS SCAAAAAARED TO TELL THE TRUTH.

That really takes a brass set of boobs, woman.

------------------
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1939 on: August 04, 2008, 06:35:37 AM »

Just FYI:

Craig Rivera said Jesus' momma's name is GLORIA, last night.

I am pretty sure it was in segment 1.

Interesting Carpe, because that's the name she gave for Zenaida's mother.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.