March 29, 2024, 09:10:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Obama's Suprising Genealogy  (Read 30837 times)
SteveDinMD
Scared Monkey

« on: July 19, 2008, 03:29:33 PM »

It was reported over Baltimore news radio several days ago that a researcher investigated Barack Obama's genealogy in detail, examining official government birth records in both the United States and Kenya.  From this primary source documentation, the researcher came to a shocking conclusion -- Obama IS NOT BLACK.  To be precise, the researcher determined that Barack Obama is: 

1) 50% Caucasian

2) 43.75% Arab, and

3) 6.25% African Negro

This corresponds to a demographic breakdown of his 16 Great-Great-Grandparents as follows: 8 Caucasians, 7 Arabs, and one Negro. 

Though Obama's racial/ethnic background is in and of itself irrelevant, it says a great deal about the man when viewed in the context of what he wants people to believe about him.  Since entering politics, Obama has strenuously worked to identify himself as an "African American," i.e. as a black man.  On what basis, though, does he establish this identity?  Genetically, he is infinitesimally black.  Culturally, he is white, having been raised in a white family and having known neither his father nor his father's cultural traditions.  Socio-economically, he is among the wealthiest and most privileged 0.1% of the U.S. population.  Educationally, he's attended -- courtesy of affirmative action -- the finest institutions of higher learning in the country.  Obama doesn't even share with the vast majority of American blacks the "legacy of racism."  He was born in the post civil rights era and his father was a foreigner, so neither he nor any of his ancestors suffered any racial discrimination.  Moreover, there were no slaves among Obama's ancestors, but there were SLAVEHOLDERS and SLAVE TRADERS.  Obama, then, has shared not at all in any aspect of the "black experience" as it has come to be defined in America, yet all accounts he's poised to be the "first black President of the United States."  How has this come to pass? 

Obama, it must be understood, specifically chose to style himself an "African American" as a matter of calculation, as his fastest, surest path to political advancement.  That's why he went to Chicago.  That's why he joined that racist church.  That's why he chose to represent poor black constituencies.  Being accepted into the urban black community, he became a big (political) fish in a small pond, a formidable candidate for elective offices far beyond his meager experience.  Years later, this man who has accomplished and who has been denied absolutely nothing in life has perfected this phony image, having mastered the rhetoric of personal victimhood.  Obama would never wear the American flag on his lapel, but he wears his adopted black identity on his sleeve every day.  It serves as his ticket to entitlement as well as his shield against all criticism.  Whether Obama can ride this one-trick-pony all the way to the White House only time will tell. 
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2008, 11:37:40 PM »

that's interesting because he has not provided the state department with a valid birth certificate yet.  The one provided on DailyKos and Huffington Post, which Obama verified, was not a legitimate document.  So where is his real birth certificate?  Maybe he was not born, maybe he is just a figment of George Soros' imagination.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2008, 04:20:04 AM »

SteveinMD - thank you for providing some meat the reality I tried to advance here, for my contention has been that at the very least, Obama was only 50% black. You've proven he's even less than that.

Yes, you cannot attend Columbia and Harvard and 'share' much with the average black or caucasian, or hispanic, or muslim.

sheesh, how easily duped is the american public? I guess we'll find out soon.

I continue to stand with the girl.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2008, 02:02:30 PM »

It was reported over Baltimore news radio several days ago that a researcher investigated Barack Obama's genealogy in detail, examining official government birth records in both the United States and Kenya.  From this primary source documentation, the researcher came to a shocking conclusion -- Obama IS NOT BLACK.  To be precise, the researcher determined that Barack Obama is: 

1) 50% Caucasian

2) 43.75% Arab, and

3) 6.25% African Negro

This corresponds to a demographic breakdown of his 16 Great-Great-Grandparents as follows: 8 Caucasians, 7 Arabs, and one Negro. 

Though Obama's racial/ethnic background is in and of itself irrelevant, it says a great deal about the man when viewed in the context of what he wants people to believe about him.  Since entering politics, Obama has strenuously worked to identify himself as an "African American," i.e. as a black man.  On what basis, though, does he establish this identity?  Genetically, he is infinitesimally black.  Culturally, he is white, having been raised in a white family and having known neither his father nor his father's cultural traditions.  Socio-economically, he is among the wealthiest and most privileged 0.1% of the U.S. population.  Educationally, he's attended -- courtesy of affirmative action -- the finest institutions of higher learning in the country.  Obama doesn't even share with the vast majority of American blacks the "legacy of racism."  He was born in the post civil rights era and his father was a foreigner, so neither he nor any of his ancestors suffered any racial discrimination.  Moreover, there were no slaves among Obama's ancestors, but there were SLAVEHOLDERS and SLAVE TRADERS.  Obama, then, has shared not at all in any aspect of the "black experience" as it has come to be defined in America, yet all accounts he's poised to be the "first black President of the United States."  How has this come to pass? 

Obama, it must be understood, specifically chose to style himself an "African American" as a matter of calculation, as his fastest, surest path to political advancement.  That's why he went to Chicago.  That's why he joined that racist church.  That's why he chose to represent poor black constituencies.  Being accepted into the urban black community, he became a big (political) fish in a small pond, a formidable candidate for elective offices far beyond his meager experience.  Years later, this man who has accomplished and who has been denied absolutely nothing in life has perfected this phony image, having mastered the rhetoric of personal victimhood.  Obama would never wear the American flag on his lapel, but he wears his adopted black identity on his sleeve every day.  It serves as his ticket to entitlement as well as his shield against all criticism.  Whether Obama can ride this one-trick-pony all the way to the White House only time will tell. 

Could the 43.75% be partially due to this?  If so then could Obama actually be 50/50?  Not that it really changes anything, I was just wondering.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_slave_trade
SteveDinMD
Scared Monkey

« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2008, 02:38:31 PM »

Klaasend:  Do you mean 50/50 Caucasian/Arab?  I couldn't say, and the researcher didn't make that claim.  He merely pointed out that the official birth records in Kenya tracing Obama's father's ancestry indicated that Obama is 6.25% African Negro and 43.75% Arab.  Kenyan vital records apparently specify race/ethnicity.  The researcher also claimed that there is good evidence that Obama's Arab ancestors participated in the African slave trade.  Your link points to a wikipedia article on the 1000 year slave trade conducted by Arabs, but I'm not sure I get your point. 
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2008, 03:16:30 PM »

He is black, he is just not African-american.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
SteveDinMD
Scared Monkey

« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2008, 03:44:27 PM »

He's more correctly Arab-American.  Arabs generally don't consider themselves black. 
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2008, 08:23:23 PM »

He's more correctly Arab-American.  Arabs generally don't consider themselves black. 

And politically and otherwise correct according to our language, we are no longer nor should we have ever been "hyphenated" Americans, because if we are/were, it implies we are half of each.  We are either Arab Americans, Indian Americans, American Indians, white Americans or nonHispanic white Americans, Asian Americans, etc  By removing the hyphen, it implies these are Americans who immigrated, emigrated, migrated from other locales, birth or preferential, and American happens to be a proper noun and/or adjective describing the whereabouts or identity, as well as registration for current benefits, social, school, welfare, etc.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2008, 08:28:49 PM »

According to Obama, his father was Muslim which means he is Muslim and his citizenship or lack thereof has no relevance, because according to Sharia law, once a Muslim, always a Muslim and he was born of a Muslim father; therefore, he is a Muslim and if he is claiming Christianity it is because he is an apostate and if he is not an apostate, then Muslims know and they know also that his intent silent trickery.

Some to reconstruct his own past, to excuse his former affiliations, and to blame those who were formerly his closest associates. Not uncommonly the apostate learns to rehearse an 'atrocity story' to explain how, by manipulation, trickery, coercion, or deceit, he was induced to join or to remain within an organization that he now forswears and condemns (Trinity Church and Rev. Wright). Apostates, sensationalized by the press, have sometimes sought to make a profit from accounts of their experiences in stories sold to newspapers or produced as books (Dreams from my Father), oh the audacity of it all.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2008, 12:42:05 AM »

Klaasend:  Do you mean 50/50 Caucasian/Arab?  I couldn't say, and the researcher didn't make that claim.  He merely pointed out that the official birth records in Kenya tracing Obama's father's ancestry indicated that Obama is 6.25% African Negro and 43.75% Arab.  Kenyan vital records apparently specify race/ethnicity.  The researcher also claimed that there is good evidence that Obama's Arab ancestors participated in the African slave trade.  Your link points to a wikipedia article on the 1000 year slave trade conducted by Arabs, but I'm not sure I get your point. 

I'm not sure if I even have a point except the possibility that his ancestors could have been Arab slaves of African decent

The Arab slave trade was the practice of slavery in West Asia, North Africa, East Africa, and certain parts of Europe (such as Sicily and Iberia) during their period of domination by Arab leaders. The trade mostly involved North and East Africans and Middle Eastern peoples (Arabs, Berbers, etc. Also, the Arab slave trade was not limited to people of certain color, ethnicity, or religion. In the early days of the Islamic state—during the 8th and 9th centuries—most of the slaves were Slavic Eastern Europeans (called Saqaliba), people from surrounding Mediterranean areas, Persians, Turks, other neighbouring Middle Eastern peoples, peoples from the Caucasus Mountain regions (such as Georgia and Armenia) and parts of Central Asia, Berbers, and various other peoples of varied origins as well as those of Black African origins. Later, toward the 18th and 19th centuries, slaves increasingly came from East Africa.[1][2][3]
SteveDinMD
Scared Monkey

« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2008, 03:01:47 AM »

Klaasend:  The researcher said his findings pointed to a high likelihood that Obama is decended from Arab slave TRADERS on his father's side, not from slaves.  Arabs, as your article points out, ran the African slave trade.  Obama's paternal lineage would then seem to nicely complement the American slave HOLDERS he is decended from on his mother's side. 
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2008, 10:50:53 AM »

Does it matter what his Heinz 57 pedigree is or that he is anti-American or that he is a schizophrenic politician who will do or say anything to get elected and has raised money from every corner of the earth and is now on a tour on the taxpayer dollar in order to speak to his monetary supporters which are the Middle East, Russia, China, et al, and PLEASE!  don't give me that BS that he raised most of his money on line from single donors.  That's just you who do not know how this anti-Israel, anti-American commie dictator has raised his money and how he will destroy this country and dismantle our constitution and what our government stands for.  We will become the new starving part of the world but there will be no Euro-American Christians to turn to when we need help because we will have been changed.  Remember CHANGE is what Obama stands for and his CHANGE is what should scare the hell out of anyone with an IQ above room temperature, and for me, I say, "Obama, you keep the change.  I want my American dollars.  You and the Democrat congress have just about destroyed the American dollar since 2006 but that is the goal of you and your Democrat friends."

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2008, 12:34:55 PM »

Ancestry of Barack Obama
By Kimberly Powell, About.com

Barack Hussein Obama was born in Honolulu, Hawaii to a Kenyan father and an American mother. According to the U.S. Senate Historical Office, he is the fifth African American Senator in U.S. history and is one of the Democratic candidates for President in 2008.

read more here -
http://genealogy.about.com/od/aframertrees/p/barack_obama.htm

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2008, 01:58:04 PM »

Kenya
Ethnic groups

African peoples indigenous to Kenya, who now form 98% of the population, fall into three major cultural and linguistic groups: Bantu, Nilotic, and Cushitic. Although most of the land area is occupied by Cushitic and Nilotic peoples, over 70% of the population is Bantu. The Luo, a Nilotic people, live in an area adjacent to Lake Victoria. Other Nilotes—Turkana, Maasai, Pokot, Nandi, Kipsigis, and Tugen—occupy a broad area in the west from Lake Rudolf to the Tanzania border. Cushites such as the Galla and Somali live in the eastern and northeastern parts of the country. The Bantu reside mainly in the coastal areas and the southwestern uplands; the most significant Bantu peoples are the Kikuyu, Kamba, and Luhya. The Kikuyu, who constitute the largest single ethnic group in Kenya, live for the most part north of Nairobi and have played a major role in the nation's political and social development. The estimated proportions of the major groups are Kikuyu 22%, Luhya 14%, Luo 13%, Kalenjin 12%, Kamba 11%, Kisii 6%, and Meru 6%. Other Africans constitute 15% of the total population.

Non-Africans (Arabs, Asians, and Europeans) account for no more than 1% of the population. The Arab community is centered on the Indian Ocean coast. The Swahili, a group of mixed Arab-Africans with a cultural affinity to the Arabs, also live in the coastal region. Most Asians in Kenya have origins traceable to the Indian subcontinent; living primarily in urban centers, they consist of at least 31 culturally separate groups but make up less than 0.4% of the nation's population. The European community, which has rebounded since the 1960s, is primarily of British origin. ...

read more here -

http://www.nationsencyclopedia.com/Africa/Kenya-ETHNIC-GROUPS.html

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.