March 28, 2024, 02:20:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #766 7/22 - 8/5/08  (Read 329976 times)
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #840 on: August 03, 2008, 12:07:30 AM »

tip-toes into almost empty cage...puts fresh flowers in all the vases...and new bananas in the baskets....sweeps cobwebs from corners on ceiling....lights a new batch of candles....puts out platter of steenkie cheese under bridge to keep the trolls occupied.....Hi Monkeys!

Destiny...missed Ya All!

Woooohooooo! Destiny's back!   
Hey girl, we missed ya!  And we've been keeping you in our thoughts and prayers....will continue to do so!

TY Tex...it's been a roller coaster week....still have many dragons to slay.....Thanks for the Prayers Girl!

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #841 on: August 03, 2008, 12:10:44 AM »

Is that a tie...or one of those neck thingies the pimps wear around his neck...
[/quote]

it reminds me of that thing jvds has around his neck in the pic. of him walking in the street. he had on a green shirt with little white horizontal stripes.  i thought it might be a thumb drive for his computer. 
dennisintn

[/quote]

Yep....wonder how many secrets he's keeping to *earn* that pass on a neck....Looks the same as the one Joran wore...it's gotta mean something...I'm gonna try to find out what it means....

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #842 on: August 03, 2008, 12:14:50 AM »

Cord on Neck reminds me of an old song....

I've got a brand new pair of roller skates...You've got a brand new key....

Anyone remember that old blast from the past...LOL...I always used to wear my rollar skate key around my neck on a cord.....Oh Chit...dating myself here....

Destiny Wink

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #843 on: August 03, 2008, 02:49:40 AM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_45260.php
Netherlands is uninvolved in salariskwestie OM
August 2, 2008, 17:36 (GMT -04:00)
Google translation:

ORANJESTAD - Netherlands does not intend to intervene in the Aruban decision to the salaries of the prosecutors should be reduced. The former acting Attorney-General Nico Jörg had in april to a destruction of the decision by the Rijksministerraad asked for an end to the protracted undermanning at the Public Prosecutor (OM). The Rijksministerraad has rejected this request. State Secretary Ank Bijleveld-Schouten (Koninkrijksrelaties, CDA) is confident now that Aruba itself solve the problem.

This is evidenced by reports of the World Service. The reduction in salaries during an application for two new prosecutors to appoint the candidates withdrew withdrew. Thus, there is now a structural deficit to two officers to the PPS, that six posts. Bijleveld Secretary of State calls it a worrisome situation, but she is confident after a conversation with Prime Minister Nelson Oduber of Aruba that the problem will resolve itself.

The issue of the salaries of the OM members and also the Common Court of Justice, has been running for a long time. The salaries of judicial staff have been known for years higher than officially recorded. This situation was all that time tolerated by the government, especially since the wages were always equated with those of the Dutch Antilles. Since the industrial dispute between Attorney General Theresa Croes Fernandes and Justice Minister Rudy Croes and the increase in salaries by the West Indies last year, the minister wants the situation 'straightening'. Croes believes that nobody should earn more than the Prime Minister, similar to the standard Balkenende in the Netherlands and relies on a decision by the Ministerial Council in which it would be governed.

The OM had during the application process, however, advertised with the usual salary. Minister Croes stuck there and then pulled the two candidate haakten officers because they were offered 14 scale, four cups lower than was promised. It asked for such a destruction of the salarisbesluit that the Ministerial Council would have taken, because otherwise it was almost impossible for the job.

"Nobody, not even an Aruban lawyer stands ready to against such a comparatively low salary as an officer to get started. The OM remains understaffed and the many criminal cases shall not thereby be down again, "said the then acting PG Jorge. For him, this decision again a proof that the government is a well-functioning judiciary is not high on the agenda.

The request for annulment of the salarisbesluit during the Rijksministerraad. Premier Oduber then know that there was really nothing salarisbesluit and that he has no objection to that the OM members earn more than he. Indeed it has always been, says Oduber, and it is important for Aruba that the PPS his work properly can use.

The absence salarisbesluit exists, is denied by the Ministry of Justice. Jörg left field for his farewell in June he know that the relevant documents of the meeting of the Ministerial Council has requested, but that he was informed that these are not there.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #844 on: August 03, 2008, 03:29:49 AM »

Bearly, I'm so sorry. I've been so consumed with Caylee that I didn't even notice.

Thanks Mrs. Kub, that is really cute.  It's okay, I'm still in training.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #845 on: August 03, 2008, 03:31:59 AM »

Bearlyhere to our  group of Global Moderators

Thanks, Blonde.  That's beautiful!
Congrats to you Global Mod Bearly.

Thanks Karma.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #846 on: August 03, 2008, 03:52:52 AM »

It seems to be the bars there now put on strip/circus combo shows all to entice the audience to join the wild behavior all the while squirting booze down their throats. Guess sleazy DK couldn't resist the good fun.

They have to squirt booze down their throats, BB, how else can they make a sweaty dancing man with whitey tighties look good?  Notice they keep the lights off.  It is extremely sexist.  Notice how the girls are almost naked with the lights on.  The men get paid in money, the girls get paid in cheap liquor which keeps the predators circling around.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #847 on: August 03, 2008, 03:55:30 AM »

I have a question......does anyone know what happened to the site meter that used to be at the bottom of the page?

Yes, as a matter of fact I do know, lol 

Yesterday something changed on the Sitemeter site that caused a problem with IE.  Due to the changes made by Sitemeter, people using IE as a browser could not access either SM.com or SM.net.   This was not limited to SM but all BLOGS that use Sitemeter.  The temporary fix is to remove the Sitemeter.  I'm sure things will be back to normal once Sitemeter fixes there problem.

The problem doesn't affect people using Firefox as a browser, only IE (which includes most users).  Because most users use IE, Dugga removed the Sitemeter until the Sitemeter people resolve their issue with IE.

Oh, is that what happened yesterday.  For a while, I thought I was banned!

I believe in miracles!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #848 on: August 03, 2008, 03:58:59 AM »

I guess Satish is feeling better now too! 

Poor little heartbroken kalpoe boys
Isn't there a court update on the 5th or 8th of this month about the kalpoe riches?
I hope Dr. Phil and his lawyers turn the tables on those lieing, scheming, murdering little pimpwannabe-punks and THEY have to pay for his time, trouble, mental anguish, and court costs!  Go get 'em Dr. Phil!

LOVE the pancake smiley!

holy crappppp, that is one fugly beyotch!!!

... and the girl he is with is another story.

He is definitely NOT getting better with time.

BOYCOTT ARUBA

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #849 on: August 03, 2008, 04:02:46 AM »

Ladies Night Jam Packed @ Senor Frogs 7/30
http://www.mifm1075.com/

Michael Dompig and Deepak Kalpoe hanging out at the place where he kidnapped Natalee.  What two worthless POS.
Yeah,deepak's life is just so ruined!Look at how depressed and down in the dumps he looks.

Exactly.

He still looks just as stupid as the first day I saw him!!!!!
Ain't that the truth! 

Hey, who's the girl in the pink next to Dompig? Look at her eyes! Is she related to Joran? 

A picture says a thousand words...and the 'debil sign' in front of Deepak's mouth says much to me!

No, she is not related to Joran, I can see how you could make that mistake, what with Michael Dompig coming up the rear.

...of the picture, I mean.   

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #850 on: August 03, 2008, 04:04:37 AM »

That's such a shame that he has to bring his nurse with him everywhere he goes, poor thing.

I believe in miracles!
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #851 on: August 03, 2008, 07:31:07 AM »

I have a question......does anyone know what happened to the site meter that used to be at the bottom of the page?

Yes, as a matter of fact I do know, lol 

Yesterday something changed on the Sitemeter site that caused a problem with IE.  Due to the changes made by Sitemeter, people using IE as a browser could not access either SM.com or SM.net.   This was not limited to SM but all BLOGS that use Sitemeter.  The temporary fix is to remove the Sitemeter.  I'm sure things will be back to normal once Sitemeter fixes there problem.

The problem doesn't affect people using Firefox as a browser, only IE (which includes most users).  Because most users use IE, Dugga removed the Sitemeter until the Sitemeter people resolve their issue with IE.

Thanks for that! I thought my laptop had flipped out 

When I tried to access the site -- the screen would quickly display and then turn into 'page cannot be displayed' or 'can not access'.

I tried thru AOL and then thru IE. then suddenly! it worked!   

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #852 on: August 03, 2008, 08:28:23 AM »

That's such a shame that he has to bring his nurse with him everywhere he goes, poor thing.

That will be his defense when Dr. Phil see this picture.  She is not my GF she is my nurse 
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #853 on: August 03, 2008, 09:27:26 AM »

That will be his defense when Dr. Phil see this picture.  She is not my GF she is my nurse 

I guess some people tolerate guilt better than others.  Satish is subdude and Deepak is partying away.  Wonder why Deepak doesn't have a girlfriend?  He has to hang out with the pimps in order to find companionship? Who was driving that night? 

Hey Joran!  The Kalpoes are living their lives on Aruba and where are you?  Hiding in Thailand?  LMAO!! 
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #854 on: August 03, 2008, 09:40:07 AM »

I guess some people tolerate guilt better than others.  Satish is subdude and Deepak is partying away.  Wonder why Deepak doesn't have a girlfriend?   He has to hang out with the pimps in order to find companionship? Who was driving that night? 

Hey Joran!  The Kalpoes are living their lives on Aruba and where are you?  Hiding in Thailand?  LMAO!! 

Have you looked at Deepak    He's a skank.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #855 on: August 03, 2008, 10:25:09 AM »

I thought it's probably a cousin!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #856 on: August 03, 2008, 10:35:22 AM »

Glad the sitemeter is back.

Bangkok, Krung Thep in the house 

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #857 on: August 03, 2008, 11:38:40 AM »

Is that Armin with a new band?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mn6hk0kFxw4

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #858 on: August 03, 2008, 11:47:44 AM »

Hi BB.  I bet Jorans really getting lonely by now.  Everyone needs a home base.  I bet he would give anything to be back in his own room on Aruba.  I know he must miss his brothers.  He probably puts on a good show for his new found friends, but when the lights go out and he is all alone with his thoughts, you know he must be terrified. 

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #859 on: August 03, 2008, 11:56:48 AM »

Hi BB.  I bet Jorans really getting lonely by now.  Everyone needs a home base.  I bet he would give anything to be back in his own room on Aruba.  I know he must miss his brothers.  He probably puts on a good show for his new found friends, but when the lights go out and he is all alone with his thoughts, you know he must be terrified. 

.......we can only hope. But I am glad to see the the K's out partying and drinking(DK seemed to have one of those "yard" glasses in his hand). What is it they say about loose lips......they will be their own demise.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.