March 28, 2024, 02:49:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #766 7/22 - 8/5/08  (Read 329913 times)
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: July 21, 2008, 10:38:53 PM »

<a href="http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/Sub3/Natalee2.swf" target="_blank">http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/Sub3/Natalee2.swf</a>

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE
« Last Edit: September 09, 2008, 09:37:29 AM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2008, 08:07:30 PM »

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2008, 08:22:58 PM »

BB Cheated! Cheater, Cheater!

I saw her in here at least 5 minutes before the old thread locked! 

I Stand With The Girl
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2008, 08:27:28 PM »

Speaking of LVR.......(last thread), when I read this portion of jorans conversation with Patrick, I immediately thought he was talking about LVR. I mean here he is in the midst of telling how horrified he was and sorry for HIMSELF...yet he has such admiration for LVR...that he just had to stop and brag to Patrick about this persons coolness because of how poorly he treats women. This portion sounds truthful to me, and he is certainly not speaking about his father who he thinks is an idiot, nor do I think it is merely fabricated due to the timing/placement in jorans retelling of the events. JMO See what you think......

J: Yes, that’s what I mean. So yeah, I got her and put her a bit near those mangroves. And I told him: ‘I’m sitting here. You have to come over here.’ And he lives alone, he! He does not like that shit. Sometimes he has a bitch. He fucks them, but he lives alone.

P: Yeah, yeah.

J: Always. That’s the way it should be he says.

P: Yeah.

J: So then he came there and he told me: ‘Joraaan, what have you done man? She looks sweet, you know?

P: She’s just lying there?

J: She’s just lying there. She not doing anything. So he says: ‘Yeah, what happened?’ I said: ‘I don’t know man. I think she had too much to drink.’

P: But did you not try to resuscitate her?

J: Of course, Patrick, I tried everything, man. I tried to shake her, I was shaking her, I was shaking that bitch like ‘What's wrong with you?’ I almost wanted to cry.  ‘Why does this shit…..have to happen to me?

P: Of course, man, of course.

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2008, 08:29:25 PM »

Looks like someone might have spiked your drink there little Sockmonkey...and you dozed off.

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2008, 08:36:20 PM »

Looks like someone might have spiked your drink there little Sockmonkey...and you dozed off.

I'm a sockmonkey. I have no bones. How can you tell if I've dozed off or not? 

I Stand With The Girl
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2008, 08:39:59 PM »

Speaking of LVR.......(last thread), when I read this portion of jorans conversation with Patrick, I immediately thought he was talking about LVR. I mean here he is in the midst of telling how horrified he was and sorry for HIMSELF...yet he has such admiration for LVR...that he just had to stop and brag to Patrick about this persons coolness because of how poorly he treats women. This portion sounds truthful to me, and he is certainly not speaking about his father who he thinks is an idiot, nor do I think it is merely fabricated due to the timing/placement in jorans retelling of the events. JMO See what you think......

J: Yes, that’s what I mean. So yeah, I got her and put her a bit near those mangroves. And I told him: ‘I’m sitting here. You have to come over here.’ And he lives alone, he! He does not like that shit. Sometimes he has a bitch. He fucks them, but he lives alone.

J: So then he came there and he told me: ‘Joraaan, what have you done man? She looks sweet, you know?

J: She’s just lying there. She not doing anything. So he says: ‘Yeah, what happened?’ I said: ‘I don’t know man. I think she had too much to drink.’

J: Of course, Patrick, I tried everything, man. I tried to shake her, I was shaking her, I was shaking that bitch like ‘What's wrong with you?’ I almost wanted to cry.  ‘Why does this shit…..have to happen to me?

Lorenzo is the only one we know who lives/lived alone.  Also, as I mentioned in the last thread, Joran is NOT getting approval for what he's done from Patrick.  He's getting yeah, yeah.  Even this guy who comes to help him says "what did you do?  She looks sweet."   If a good undercover cop had been doing this, they might have played up disrespect for women in some way and Joran would have admitted to more of what he did.  Remember, "Joran is crazy."  "Joran is a devil."  And Jan van der Straaten wanting to put him in a mental ward.  They all KNOW what this guy did, dammit. 

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2008, 08:41:43 PM »

You were snoring.   

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2008, 08:49:30 PM »

You were here as well?  And she managed to post first?   

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2008, 09:05:25 PM »

You were snoring.   

I Stand With The Girl
Noly
Scared Monkey

« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2008, 10:28:11 PM »

hi all!!

this is the part that always gets me....

I almost wanted to cry

Twisted Evil
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2008, 10:43:53 PM »

Hi Noly - actually it's this whole part that gets me:

Noly
Scared Monkey

« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2008, 11:02:58 PM »

yes klaas...i agree!!

maybe he should've stayed home that night...ya know, it's all Anita's fault for not being home  Rolling Eyes
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2008, 11:09:01 PM »

yes klaas...i agree!!

maybe he should've stayed home that night...ya know, it's all Anita's fault for not being home  Rolling Eyes

I wished he had 
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2008, 11:18:32 PM »

Hi Everyone - I haven't disappeared, I'm just up to my chin in house renovations.  It's all that I can do to keep up with the reading.  I've had a few thoughts over the past few days while I was reading everything that has been discussed.

I thought that this statement by Urine was very interesting as to who helped him with Natalee's body....

If he is telling the truth, it does give some insight as to who this person could and couldn't be.  LVR comes to mind right away, but there is one more person who could also fit this description. John Chemaly, Jr. lives alone and is gay.  Urine uses the word "bitch" but he doesn't specify male or female.  Could "bitch" be a description for JC's male partners?  We were told that he and Renfro were both involved that night.  If Urine is even telling the truth here, his description of the helper living alone would eliminate Steve Croes, the Alpo brothers, Koen, and even Freddy.

My other thought has to do with land or sea.  I am starting to agree that Natalee was probably moved to two or more locations.  At this point, I'm not sure where she is.  Why has TES not returned to check those 150 sites?  If a body is in the ocean, it continues to deteriorate.  Wouldn't they want to retrieve her remains as soon as possible?  Did someone finally tell TES that she isn't in the ocean?  Was she in the trap that they found?  Tim was pretty certain when he placed that phone call to Dave.  OE watched as ALE took the evidence away.  Why hasn't TES been back, even when they were there to search for the missing Tromp man?

I have pretty much decided that if I had to get rid of something that I didn't want found, I don't think that I would put it in the ocean.  Once the object is dropped into the water, I would have absolutely no control over what would happen to it in the future.  It could be eaten by sharks, it could be found on the ocean floor by divers, or it could wash back up on the shore.  The ocean doesn't seem like a very safe hiding place to me.  I think that I would hide the object on land where I could watch and know for certain that my secret was safe.  Just a thought.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2008, 11:22:45 PM »

Hi SS.  Thats what Ive always said.  Put it where you know it will stay and live by it the rest of your life.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2008, 11:38:55 PM »

Of course the only safe way would be cremation, but there would be two many people to hush.

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2008, 11:40:41 PM »

I have a question and I don't even know if anyone would know the answer.  Suppose that ALE did recover Natalee's body that day at the rocks.  Where is it?  They couldn't keep her all of this time in a coroner's drawer and they obvioulsy didn't return her to Beth and Dave.  Is there a pauper's cemetery or a Potter's Field in Aruba where ALE could bury someone and it wouldn't be noticed?  I have to think that ALE would be involving a minimal number of people in this coverup because they wouldn't want anyone to talk.  If it wasn't a Potter's Field, it would have to be in someone else's plot or a cremation.  Just a few more thoughts.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2008, 11:46:49 PM »

Always 1 - I just wanted to say hello before I collapse into bed.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2008, 11:48:16 PM »

Good nite SS Sleep tight!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.