March 28, 2024, 05:17:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #766 7/22 - 8/5/08  (Read 329995 times)
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2008, 11:52:17 PM »

Everything about this tragedy indicates to me that THIS WAS PLANNED, a CONSPIRACY & MANY were involved.  Why else did the VonCromvoit & Gottenboes abandon running businesses, lovely homes POST HASTE.

IMO they are all VERY VERY GUILTY, that's why.  The Stoolscums were probably the ORGANIZERS but they were all participants & each was just as guilty but the Stoolscums had the connections & primary responsibilty of running with the unaccountable consequences as JVDStoolscum (a minor so still able to see parents)would be well taken care of if the KIA became involved due to (Voc)King's past running of KIA so staff loyalties would be ensured.  The punk was getting high & having a grand old time while under the protection.  They ran their game knowing what the outcome would be, Vanderstratten took care of ALE, any evidence that would be found would be destroyed & it has been.

If it wasn't then I really believe that somebody would have called Natalee's family & told them the whole story if they themselves didn't have something to hide to protect themselves.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #21 on: July 23, 2008, 12:14:04 AM »

One of the advertisements of Aruba says "you cant get lost on Aruba".

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #22 on: July 23, 2008, 12:14:32 AM »

Everything about this tragedy indicates to me that THIS WAS PLANNED, a CONSPIRACY & MANY were involved.  Why else did the VonCromvoit & Gottenboes abandon running businesses, lovely homes POST HASTE.

IMO they are all VERY VERY GUILTY, that's why.  The Stoolscums were probably the ORGANIZERS but they were all participants & each was just as guilty but the Stoolscums had the connections & primary responsibilty of running with the unaccountable consequences as JVDStoolscum (a minor so still able to see parents)would be well taken care of if the KIA became involved due to (Voc)King's past running of KIA so staff loyalties would be ensured.  The punk was getting high & having a grand old time while under the protection.  They ran their game knowing what the outcome would be, Vanderstratten took care of ALE, any evidence that would be found would be destroyed & it has been.

If it wasn't then I really believe that somebody would have called Natalee's family & told them the whole story if they themselves didn't have something to hide to protect themselves.
You are 100% right. Natalee was recovered June 10th. It has been covered up ever since and the highest levels of Goverment are well aware. Where she is now is anyone's guess as she was moved SEVERAL times. I still bet the ocean was the final place -- but nothing would surprise me.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #23 on: July 23, 2008, 12:20:42 AM »

The 10th, is that when they found her in the rocks?

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #24 on: July 23, 2008, 12:24:46 AM »

The 10th, is that when they found her in the rocks?
I believe so. It was when they announced to the world that one of the boys confessed and was leading them to the body.

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #25 on: July 23, 2008, 12:29:11 AM »

One of the advertisements of Aruba says "you cant get lost on Aruba".

Until...they want you to be lost....I'm really sick if their shit....

Altruist...yep following the same ole' plan...but, they didn't count on Beth, Friends and Family...*this*time...

Someone sent me all the chit posted on another forum very recently re: Some Monkeys..including me....here is what I have to say to those posters....***Many*** of you were born with great gifts...please...I pray...don't continue to let them whither away***...and to some others like *Reality*....F*** YOU...YOU PERV....if you don't back off...I swear...I'll post a *feelings reading* on you!!!....and you KNOW...it will be VERY BAD....go wash your soul....and stop trolling for women on *all* the forums you post on!...

Destiny
« Last Edit: July 23, 2008, 12:33:15 AM by klaasend » Logged

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #26 on: July 23, 2008, 12:35:41 AM »

Well I DO NOT BELIEVE that the JUSTICE DEPARTMENT in the NETHERLANDS WAS HELPLESS AT ALL, THEY CHOSE TO SIT BACK. 

Our prayers would be well directed to those in the NETHERLANDS who are decent & want to END THE CORRUPTION that is CURRENTLY PROTECTED by the NETHERLAND BUREAUCRATS INVOLVED IN THIS COVERUP.

& you can bet your ass that if something like this happened to one of the daughters of the illustrious waste of breath GWB our country & it's AGENCIES WOULD HAVE ACTED.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #27 on: July 23, 2008, 12:36:53 AM »

OOPS!...Did I really post that....sorry just *my* feelings...

Destiny Wink....Reality....you haven't a clue...

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #28 on: July 23, 2008, 12:43:40 AM »

Well I DO NOT BELIEVE that the JUSTICE DEPARTMENT in the NETHERLANDS WAS HELPLESS AT ALL, THEY CHOSE TO SIT BACK. 

Our prayers would be well directed to those in the NETHERLANDS who are decent & want to END THE CORRUPTION that is CURRENTLY PROTECTED by the NETHERLAND BUREAUCRATS INVOLVED IN THIS COVERUP.

& you can bet your ass that if something like this happened to one of the daughters of the illustrious waste of breath GWB our country & it's AGENCIES WOULD HAVE ACTED.

Altruist...Right On...do you have any suggestions...of how we can make more of an impact...where it counts?   TIA

Destiny

Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #29 on: July 23, 2008, 12:46:51 AM »

Long ago posters at Scared Monkeys knew why the whole crew of the youngsters of these sicko groups were hauled in as "suspects" IT WAS TO PROTECT THE PERVERTS.

NO AMERICANS SHOULD TRAVEL THERE AT ALL.  NOT ONE DIME SHOULD BE WASTED ON SUCH A CORRUPT PLACE FOR NOBODY IS SAFE.

NO LIVING BEING ACCEPT PERVERTS, THAT IS WHAT WILL FOREVER BE IN MY MIND IF THEY TELL ME THEY TRAVELLED TO THAT HELL HOLE, THEY WILL BE PERVERTS, END OF STORY.

THIS IS WHAT SHOULD BE ON ANY BILLBOARD OR FLYER:

ONLY PERVERTS TRAVEL TO ARUBA
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #30 on: July 23, 2008, 12:50:30 AM »

Altruist, thats a very strong statement.  Are you saying Natalee's group shouldnt have gone to Aruba? 

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #31 on: July 23, 2008, 12:51:21 AM »

Long ago posters at Scared Monkeys knew why the whole crew of the youngsters of these sicko groups were hauled in as "suspects" IT WAS TO PROTECT THE PERVERTS.

NO AMERICANS SHOULD TRAVEL THERE AT ALL.  NOT ONE DIME SHOULD BE WASTED ON SUCH A CORRUPT PLACE FOR NOBODY IS SAFE.

NO LIVING BEING ACCEPT PERVERTS, THAT IS WHAT WILL FOREVER BE IN MY MIND IF THEY TELL ME THEY TRAVELLED TO THAT HELL HOLE, THEY WILL BE PERVERTS, END OF STORY.

THIS IS WHAT SHOULD BE ON ANY BILLBOARD OR FLYER:

ONLY PERVERTS TRAVEL TO ARUBA

Hi Chuckie -rat..Ya feel at home?...

Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #32 on: July 23, 2008, 12:52:28 AM »

Well Destiny, I think only positive thoughts & prayers for those in the Netherlands working hard to communicate with the decent citizens of the Netherlands to STOP SUPPORTING PERVERTS WITH THEIR TAX DOLLARS.

That is exactly what is happening THE PERVERTED NETHERLAND BUREAUCRATS & POLITICANS ARE STEALING FROM THE HONEST CITIZENS OF THE NETHERLANDS TO OPERATE THE PERVERTED ISLAND OF ARUBA, THEIR PERVERT PLAYGROUND WHERE THEY PREY ON THE INNOCENTS.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #33 on: July 23, 2008, 12:53:36 AM »

Ok, Im confused........again.

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #34 on: July 23, 2008, 12:53:37 AM »

Altruist, thats a very strong statement.  Are you saying Natalee's group shouldnt have gone to Aruba? 

Always...not speaking for Altruist...but, I think he's saying that no one is safe in Aruba...please correct me if I'm off base.....

Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #35 on: July 23, 2008, 12:55:37 AM »

No, that is not what I am saying, it is after Natalee's group came back without Natalee & this CORRUPTION became UNVEILED.  By the end of June 2005, coverup was in plain view & still is.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2008, 01:29:56 AM by klaasend » Logged
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #36 on: July 23, 2008, 12:56:13 AM »

oh ok Destiny, thank you, Im really tired.  Wish I had one of your free puppies to curl up with and go to sleep.

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #37 on: July 23, 2008, 12:56:53 AM »

Well Destiny, I think only positive thoughts & prayers for those in the Netherlands working hard to communicate with the decent citizens of the Netherlands to STOP SUPPORTING PERVERTS WITH THEIR TAX DOLLARS.

That is exactly what is happening THE PERVERTED NETHERLAND BUREAUCRATS & POLITICANS ARE STEALING FROM THE HONEST CITIZENS OF THE NETHERLANDS TO OPERATE THE PERVERTED ISLAND OF ARUBA, THEIR PERVERT PLAYGROUND WHERE THEY PREY ON THE INNOCENTS.

Altruist...you *know* more than you post...BLESS YOU for what you do post...and I agree with you 100%...

Destiny

Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #38 on: July 23, 2008, 12:59:16 AM »

No, that is not what I am saying, it is after Natalee's group came back without Natalee & this CORRUPTION became UNVEILED.  By the end of June 2005, coverup was in plain view & still is.

Could one of the moderator's either correct post #35 to read WITHOUT NATALEE or delete #35, whichever is the most convenient.  TYIA
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #39 on: July 23, 2008, 01:02:30 AM »

oh ok Destiny, thank you, Im really tired.  Wish I had one of your free puppies to curl up with and go to sleep.

Honey Bunch...I've worked the past 11 years here with a dog and cat rescue organization...do you *really* want a puppy?...can do Sweetie..if so...need to set you up with the adoption agency...it's like adopting a child....but I can facilitate the process...if you want...You Need a Dog...I can bypass the process and get you a dog/puppy...you need a puppy..not a full grown dog....

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.