March 28, 2024, 06:52:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #766 7/22 - 8/5/08  (Read 329937 times)
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #40 on: July 23, 2008, 01:04:07 AM »

AMIGOE NEWS:

More traffic fatalities, brawling & shootings in Aruba.

http://tinyurl.com/5srm9n

Aruba
"There is little communication between government departments'
July 21, 2008, 16:41 (GMT -04:00)

http://tinyurl.com/5tgy9e

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #41 on: July 23, 2008, 01:05:02 AM »

No, you're not offbase at all Destiny.

I have a nephew who is 29 years old & 2 months ago he was SHOCKED to hear that the worthless pervert PVDStoolscum was free & at large.

I told him well you never ever better travel to that hell hole of Aruba or anybody that you tell will put you in the category of a PERVERT & you are only as good as your reputation.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #42 on: July 23, 2008, 01:05:06 AM »

Oh, Destiny, I cant have one.  I travel too much, but tonight I wish I had one to cuddle with.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #43 on: July 23, 2008, 01:06:35 AM »

Carpe, I sent you an email.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #44 on: July 23, 2008, 01:08:10 AM »

Altruist, you have my attention.  Will you share what you think happened to Natalee?

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #45 on: July 23, 2008, 01:16:57 AM »

Gosh Destiny, you rescue puppies and kittens too, does God know youre missing from Heaven?

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #46 on: July 23, 2008, 01:17:03 AM »

No, you're not offbase at all Destiny.

I have a nephew who is 29 years old & 2 months ago he was SHOCKED to hear that the worthless pervert PVDStoolscum was free & at large.

I told him well you never ever better travel to that hell hole of Aruba or anybody that you tell will put you in the category of a PERVERT & you are only as good as your reputation.

Thank you for Your reply Altruist...you are a good Uncle...and what what you told him...is becomming so true for Aruba...they can lie about the tourist stats....but...anyone can check online...and *see* their lies.......It's all coming down ....Aruba will now show NO econonmic growth in the next 16 months....then the rioting....it will really begin....

(((((((((((((((((((Altruist))))))))))))))))))))))))

Destiny

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #47 on: July 23, 2008, 01:17:48 AM »

I have a question and I don't even know if anyone would know the answer.  Suppose that ALE did recover Natalee's body that day at the rocks.  Where is it?  They couldn't keep her all of this time in a coroner's drawer and they obvioulsy didn't return her to Beth and Dave.  Is there a pauper's cemetery or a Potter's Field in Aruba where ALE could bury someone and it wouldn't be noticed?  I have to think that ALE would be involving a minimal number of people in this coverup because they wouldn't want anyone to talk.  If it wasn't a Potter's Field, it would have to be in someone else's plot or a cremation.  Just a few more thoughts.
1.  J: Yes, that’s what I mean. So yeah, I got her and put her a bit near those mangroves. 11And I told him: ‘I’m sitting here. You have to come over here.’ And he lives alone, he! He does not like that shit. Sometimes he has a bitch. He fucks them, but he lives alone.near those

2. MARRIOTT BASIN tHE BODY IN THE BAG FRESH DEAD GIRL SECOND MOVE  EARLY HOURS they were being followed by camera man JMO Aruba Bay Video 24

3.Tim Miller
RED - SCARED MONKEYS
July 24, 2005

RED: There have been reports that a shallow grave was discovered in the area of Boca Tortuga, on the eastern part of the island. There are also reports that cell-phone calls made by Joran early in the morning came from a location on the eastern side of the island. It seems plausible that thisarea could yield more clues

TIM MILLER: We found a site that we feel as though was a possible gravesite. Our thoughts are that Natalee may have been buried in that hole for 1 or 2 days then moved. We have information that the cell phones were possibly being used in that area
http://scaredmonkeys.com/2005/07/24/interview-transcript-with-tim-miller-july-24th-2005/

4.or5 Art Wood interviewed a "Fransisco" twice as he was adamant that he helped bury Natalee with two others using a white PU. One of his friends worked at the Marriott and as you know there are other witnesses who say they saw Natalee placed in a tarp in a white pu at the Marriott. There is also that Fisherman that tells a very similar story and the details match up with Junior and what he saw a day later at the dump. The Fisherman mentioned something about only getting to that location in a ATV.

As you know this Fransisco was locked up almost immediately in a mental hospital after telling the ALE what he did,when Art Interviewed this man his friends said he was not crazy. Looking at all the witnesses this is the only Fransisco I see and a June 10th interview is interesting to say the least.

4 or5 Name: Elgen Fransisco Kock
Date: 10 June 2005
Pages: 1
Writer/Initiator: Fleur Tromp
Description: witness statement

Thursday, the GPR team scanned an area in the Arikok National Park where a shallow grave and duct tape with blonde hair were found. I picked up the first dog team at the airport and took them to the hotel. A new witness came forward who said he saw a female being dumped in the Aruba landfill two days after Natalee disappeared. Kevin went to the landfill and listened to what the witness had to say. The information was credible enough for us to search the landfill tomorrow. I appeared on MSNBC's ABRAMS REPORT tonight. They asked me questions about the GPR and Natalee's search. I also explained Rachel's disappearance.

Suppose that ALE did recover Natalee's body that day at the rocks.  Where is it?  They couldn't keep her all of this time in a coroner's drawer
Yes, on a metal table with something white on her like a sheet.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #48 on: July 23, 2008, 01:19:36 AM »

I actually think I already did Always 1.

I think there was a pervert party for all ages & sexes of the pervert group, which appears to be a very large group & it was determined that when they were done with her she was to be done away with.  I don't think this was the first time this has happened nor do I think it will be the last I think this time the victim's family was/is large & have many friends who were supportive & they weren't going to believe the bunch of BS the perverts & their agent's were feeding them.

This is how the perversion came to light & that is why they hate them so much.  It put a damper on their pervert parties.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #49 on: July 23, 2008, 01:19:49 AM »

Gosh Destiny, you rescue puppies and kittens too, does God know youre missing from Heaven?

Always...God stuck me here to make sure I learned my lessons from last time....Yeah...Its' worth it....

Destiny

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #50 on: July 23, 2008, 01:23:42 AM »

Altruist, I dont remember seeing anything you wrote about that before. 

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #51 on: July 23, 2008, 01:25:34 AM »

Destiny, youre the second scared monkey today that has told me they have been here before.

Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #52 on: July 23, 2008, 01:30:46 AM »

I have written some before, I have been here since 2005 but am not a frequent poster but I would venture to say that I have read about 80% of the information on this case.  I was naive but no longer this is very clear to me now that it wasn't only this incident they are hiding it is the island modus operandi, they are perverts, they have a large group of them feeding on tourists & immigrants where they thought they would always have a never ending supply to satisfy their filthy pervert appetites.  How else does it make sense, if it is your son that you are trying to protect you just ship him off to a safer place which is what PVDStoolscum did but grown men left their businesses, their homes, sold boat one kid sold his car that he had only bought less than 30 days before.  To me that is a big indicator, who would do that if they were innocent??????
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #53 on: July 23, 2008, 01:33:32 AM »

Altruist, I agree with you completly that that is what happpend. 

crazybabyborg
« Reply #54 on: July 23, 2008, 01:34:53 AM »

Blonde Wrote:
Thursday, the GPR team scanned an area in the Arikok National Park where a shallow grave and duct tape with blonde hair were found. I picked up the first dog team at the airport and took them to the hotel. A new witness came forward who said he saw a female being dumped in the Aruba landfill two days after Natalee disappeared. Kevin went to the landfill and listened to what the witness had to say. The information was credible enough for us to search the landfill tomorrow. I appeared on MSNBC's ABRAMS REPORT tonight. They asked me questions about the GPR and Natalee's search. I also explained Rachel's disappearance.

Suppose that ALE did recover Natalee's body that day at the rocks.  Where is it?  They couldn't keep her all of this time in a coroner's drawer
Yes, on a metal table with something white on her like a sheet.

If I'm not mistaken, this is the same area that the fishet/Natalee's shirt fabric, was found.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #55 on: July 23, 2008, 01:35:08 AM »

Got to sleep now, Destiny, I think more of you every day. Good nite.

Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #56 on: July 23, 2008, 01:36:57 AM »

PVDStoolscum had to stay behind with his corrupt buddies to take care of things as there were witnesses to him & his pervert offspring being seen with her, they bought off the Kalpoe pigs & here we are with no logical solutions from that hell hole nothing but a campaign to further harm Natalee's family & friends, a big charade of nothing while uttering the nonsense "we did everything we could, spent all kinds of money, blah, blah, blah. 

Bunch of crap from a bunch of perverts & their enablers.
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #57 on: July 23, 2008, 01:42:31 AM »

Gee just had a thought.  What about a campaign of bumper stickers stating:  "PERVERTS TRAVEL TO ARUBA", one in English & one in Dutch.  Would that be an effective way to communicate?

The decent people of the Netherlands I don't believe knew they were SUBSIDIZING THE PERVERTS WITH THEIR TAX MONEY, but the INDECENT ones KNEW ALL ALONG.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #58 on: July 23, 2008, 01:45:38 AM »

PVDStoolscum had to stay behind with his corrupt buddies to take care of things as there were witnesses to him & his pervert offspring being seen with her, they bought off the Kalpoe pigs & here we are with no logical solutions from that hell hole nothing but a campaign to further harm Natalee's family & friends, a big charade of nothing while uttering the nonsense "we did everything we could, spent all kinds of money, blah, blah, blah. 
Bunch of crap from a bunch of perverts & their enablers.

Boy! Did you just hit the nail on the head! Not just a murder, not just a cover-up that was a joint effort with the perpetrators and Authorities, but a well orchestrated smear campaign to tear down the victim's family in the public's eye!

But, that "vacation paradise" marketing strategy just keeps on rolling along while they scratch their azzez and wonder what happened to the tourists! DUH!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #59 on: July 23, 2008, 01:48:14 AM »

How about a Bumper Sticker that says:

Perverts train in Aruba and graduate to Thailand?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.