March 28, 2024, 05:15:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #766 7/22 - 8/5/08  (Read 329994 times)
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #60 on: July 23, 2008, 01:50:34 AM »

How about a Bumper Sticker that says:

Perverts train in Aruba and graduate to Thailand?

That's a good one too, but too many letters, want them readable from afar, LARGE LETTERS THAT CAN'T BE MISSED.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #61 on: July 23, 2008, 01:55:20 AM »

That's a good one too, but too many letters, want them readable from afar, LARGE LETTERS THAT CAN'T BE MISSED.

Agreed, Altuist. Go with your version! 
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #62 on: July 23, 2008, 03:15:46 AM »

PVDStoolscum had to stay behind with his corrupt buddies to take care of things as there were witnesses to him & his pervert offspring being seen with her, they bought off the Kalpoe pigs & here we are with no logical solutions from that hell hole nothing but a campaign to further harm Natalee's family & friends, a big charade of nothing while uttering the nonsense "we did everything we could, spent all kinds of money, blah, blah, blah. 
Bunch of crap from a bunch of perverts & their enablers.

Boy! Did you just hit the nail on the head! Not just a murder, not just a cover-up that was a joint effort with the perpetrators and Authorities, but a well orchestrated smear campaign to tear down the victim's family in the public's eye!

But, that "vacation paradise" marketing strategy just keeps on rolling along while they scratch their azzez and wonder what happened to the tourists! DUH!

Exactly.

...and like we needed more proof of that... but it is good to refresh the memory
anyway. You can really start to piece the global view of what was happening
looking back on everything after so much time has passed.

ALE SATISH KALPOE STATEMENTS

GIVE US A BREAK, ALE!

--------

SATISH - 6/10/2005 STATEMENT #2

I had awoken at approximately 06.30 hours on Tuesday. (May 31, 2005)

Was Deepak home at that time?

Deepak had just come home. I had asked Deepak where he had been. Deepak then told me he came from the police station. Deepak told me that he had to go to the police station because of the girl that had been with us on Sunday May 29th 2005.

What did you say to Deepak when he had informed/told you that the girl from Sunday went missing?

I had told my brother that this was impossible because we had dropped her off at the hotel.

Deepak said that he too did not know how the girl went/was missing.

---------

THE VERY NEXT DAY

---------

SATISH - 6/11/2005 STATEMENT

On Tuesday May 31st 2005 at approximately 02.45 hours I was sleeping in bed. At that moment I was awakened by my brother Deepak. Deepak had called me on my mobile phone 568xxxx. Deepak had called me with his mobile phone 568xxxx. Deepak said to me that the girl that had been with us on Sunday had gone missing. Deepak then told me that we should not say that we dropped Joran and the girl off near the Marriot Hotel but that we left her at the Holiday Inn Hotel. My brother had also told me that we should say that we had dropped off Joran at his place.

When Deepak called me he was together with Joran. I heard Joran instruct my brother what we had to say. My brother had told me that the father of Joran had told Joran that the police had come to their house. Before the police could come and pick me up I was called by my brother to tell me what I had to say if the police came to my house. The police did not come to my house that night. After I had heard that message I could not sleep.

---------

2 and 1/2 Weeks Later

---------

SATISH KALPOE 06/30/2005 STATEMENT

So far I have only told the truth. I have already told to you everything.

7/4/2005

Kalpoes are free to go.

ANOTHER DAY, ANOTHER STORY. ALE knew all along.

The entire thing was one big game with Natalee Ann's life.

It was one big raping, murdering ARUBA production.

I hope they all burn in hell, and the island blows sky high, I could care less.

It could not happen fast enough for this Monkey.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #63 on: July 23, 2008, 03:32:08 AM »

If this lucky little girl right here...

...did not have as strong character traits as she did, ALL OF IT

WOULD HAVE BEEN COMPLETELY SWEPT UNDER THE ARUBA RUG...

If she didn't have so many friends that loved her dearly...

If she didn't have a family that loved her to bits & would stop at nothing for answers...

We would have never heard another word about it.

ARUBA is a nightmare.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #64 on: July 23, 2008, 07:28:43 AM »

ARUBA WELCOMES PERVERTS

... and time to mention this one again:

FUBARUBA!

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #65 on: July 23, 2008, 07:35:54 AM »

AMIGOE NEWS:

More traffic fatalities, brawling & shootings in Aruba.

http://tinyurl.com/5srm9n

Aruba
"There is little communication between government departments'
July 21, 2008, 16:41 (GMT -04:00)

http://tinyurl.com/5tgy9e

Above article also includes this --

Also winkeliersvereniging Mambo complains about the way the Police Corps Aruba and Public Works' in silence "certain activities.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #66 on: July 23, 2008, 08:33:22 AM »

Koen Gottenbos is up to his neck in this. If he was visiting friends in Florida that weekend there was no need for him to be questioned 3 times. JMO, but so is Jaime. Those questioned and rumored to be brought in August 30th., were there the night that Natalee disappeared.

Strange how Jaime and Koen’s statements for August show up on the Dr. Phil Log, but not our friend, Freddy, who was the one actually arrested?? Had to have something to do with the Kalpoe’s otherwise the other pimp's statements would not have shown up on the Log either???  So where are Freddy’s statements??
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #67 on: July 23, 2008, 08:46:28 AM »

Koen Gottenbos is up to his neck in this. If he was visiting friends in Florida that weekend there was no need for him to be questioned 3 times. JMO, but so is Jaime. Those questioned and rumored to be brought in August 30th., were there the night that Natalee disappeared.

Strange how Jaime and Koen’s statements for August show up on the Dr. Phil Log, but not our friend, Freddy, who was the one actually arrested?? Had to have something to do with the Kalpoe’s otherwise the other pimp's statements would not have shown up on the Log either???  So where are Freddy’s statements??
Mum I never saw, or knew that Koen made a statement.
 I thought Daddy said no to the ALE . Can you PLEASE point me to where I can read this

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #68 on: July 23, 2008, 09:26:54 AM »

I thought Daddy said no to the ALE . Can you PLEASE point me to where I can read this

Blonde…Here are the pimps' statements for the dates I mentioned…Koen was there...

Name: Freddy Alexander Arambatzis
Date: 16 June 2005115:30
Pages: 8
Writer/Initiator: Dennis Jacobs & Marcelino Ras
Description: witness statement

Name: Sander Gottenbos
Date: 16 June 2005 / 17:10
Pages: 5
Writer/Initiator: Shaniro Kelly & Clyde Burke
Description: witness statement (brother of Koen Gottenbos)

Name: Koen Gottenbos
Date: 16 June 2005 / 17:15
Pages: 10
Writer/Initiator: Luigi Croes & Juan Boezem
Description: witness statement of a friend of the Kalpoe's and Van der Sloot

Date: 17 June 2005 111:15
Pages: 9
Writer/Initiator: Johny Erasmus & Juan Boezem

Name: Sander Gottenbos
Date: 16 June 2005 / 17:10
Writer/Initiator: Shaniro Kelly & Clyde Burke
Description: witness statement (brother of Koen Gottenbos)

Name: Leonardo Lopez Rivera (second statement)
Date: 29 August 2005
Pages: 3
Writer/initiator: Dennis Jacobs/ Eric Soemers

Name: Carmen Aurora Pacheco
Date: 29 August 2005
Writer/Initiator: Dennis Jacobs/ Eric Soemers

Name: Steve Croes
Date: 29 August 2005 / 9:15
Pages: 6
Writer/Initiator: A.R De Ruiter/ CJM Burgwal
Description: interrogation of a suspect

Name: Jaime Alberto Carrasquilla
Date:30 August 2005
Writer/Initiator: Dennis Jacobs/ Eric Soemers

Date: 30 August 2005 / 18:30
Writer/Initiator: Dennis Jacobs /Eric Soemers

http://www.hollowaycase.com/archive/civil_court_docs/arubancounselfile.htm

HO HO...It's off to Cincy I go...John Mellencamp...

sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #69 on: July 23, 2008, 09:30:17 AM »

If this lucky little girl right here...

...did not have as strong character traits as she did, ALL OF IT

WOULD HAVE BEEN COMPLETELY SWEPT UNDER THE ARUBA RUG...

If she didn't have so many friends that loved her dearly...

If she didn't have a family that loved her to bits & would stop at nothing for answers...

We would have never heard another word about it.

ARUBA is a nightmare.

Oh, Carpe I almost cried when I read this.  It is so true.  God bless Natalee and her family and friends.  She was a special spirit, full of life and honor.  How dare they do this to her.  Rot in hell Aruba. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #70 on: July 23, 2008, 09:32:27 AM »

Blonde - I'm really not awake yet but I wanted to tell you...it's in the Dr. Phil motion to compel the number of statements Dr. Phil's people are requesting and I think there were actually 4.

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/fun-images/nhcase-statements.xls

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #71 on: July 23, 2008, 09:39:21 AM »

Maybe the Sloots were so adept at manipulating things they made ALE believe that Koen had supplied a boat for Joran's use that night.  Maybe the Gottenbos boat was used without anyone in their family knowing it by someone such as Lorenzo.  Once Joran hinted that a boat was used, maybe the logical assumption was Koen's boat, since Sander had used it the night before. I guess what I am saying is just because someone indicates it was the Gottenbos boat does not make it so.  The way they twist things in Aruba it could have been anyone's boat. Yet, they allowed it to remain the Gottenbos as a means to throw everyone off the trail.  JMO
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #72 on: July 23, 2008, 10:20:13 AM »

Klaas
Dr. Phil motion to compel the number of statements Dr. Phil's people are requesting

OH Ok but he has not yet?
Is this what you are saying?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #73 on: July 23, 2008, 10:36:54 AM »

Klaas
Dr. Phil motion to compel the number of statements Dr. Phil's people are requesting

OH Ok but he has not yet?
Is this what you are saying?

No, what I'm saying is that the Dr. Phil people have information leading them to believe that the statements were given.  I believe they were given.  I think when Dave says no statements from Koen were taken it was after Dave got the information regarding Koen's boat.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #74 on: July 23, 2008, 10:38:51 AM »

Thank You, got it.
We just have not seen it yet. 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #75 on: July 23, 2008, 10:43:31 AM »

Thank You, got it.
We just have not seen it yet. 

Right, there are many we haven't seen
Slogger
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #76 on: July 23, 2008, 11:41:31 AM »

Quote from: carpe noctem

SATISH - 6/10/2005 STATEMENT #2

I had awoken at approximately 06.30 hours on Tuesday. (May 31, 2005)

Was Deepak home at that time?

Deepak had just come home. I had asked Deepak where he had been. Deepak then told me he came from the police station. Deepak told me that he had to go to the police station because of the girl that had been with us on Sunday May 29th 2005.

What did you say to Deepak when he had informed/told you that the girl from Sunday went missing?

I had told my brother that this was impossible because we had dropped her off at the hotel.

Deepak said that he too did not know how the girl went/was missing.

---------

THE VERY NEXT DAY

---------

SATISH - 6/11/2005 STATEMENT

On Tuesday May 31st 2005 at approximately 02.45 hours I was sleeping in bed. At that moment I was awakened by my brother Deepak. Deepak had called me on my mobile phone 568xxxx. Deepak had called me with his mobile phone 568xxxx. Deepak said to me that the girl that had been with us on Sunday had gone missing. Deepak then told me that we should not say that we dropped Joran and the girl off near the Marriot Hotel but that we left her at the Holiday Inn Hotel. My brother had also told me that we should say that we had dropped off Joran at his place.

When Deepak called me he was together with Joran. I heard Joran instruct my brother what we had to say. My brother had told me that the father of Joran had told Joran that the police had come to their house. Before the police could come and pick me up I was called by my brother to tell me what I had to say if the police came to my house. The police did not come to my house that night. After I had heard that message I could not sleep.

---------

2 and 1/2 Weeks Later

---------

SATISH KALPOE 06/30/2005 STATEMENT

So far I have only told the truth. I have already told to you everything.

7/4/2005

Kalpoes are free to go.

ANOTHER DAY, ANOTHER STORY. ALE knew all along.

The entire thing was one big game with Natalee Ann's life.

It was one big raping, murdering ARUBA production.

I hope they all burn in hell, and the island blows sky high, I could care less.

It could not happen fast enough for this Monkey.

The words in red caused me to jump down from the guest balcony once again:

On Tuesday May 31st 2005 at approximately 02.45

My brother had told me that the father of Joran had told Joran that the police had come to their house.

Proof of conspiracy, and early stages of coverup--

Beth's group did not arrive at the VDS compound until close to 3 am, the early morning hours of May 31, 2005.  By 2:45 am, PvdS had notified JvdS about the arrival of the police; JvdS told Deepak; Deepak called Satish.  I do not believe PvdS is clairvoyant.

ETA of Family group arrival at police parking lot (where there was an approx. 15 min. delay) . . . 2:40 am.

ALE knew; the Prosecutor knew; Everybody knew!

Constitution101    hillsdale.edu/constitution/
Courtesy is requested; Respect is Earned.
Pace Yourself, for the LongHaul.  MOs
marebear
Scared Monkey

« Reply #77 on: July 23, 2008, 12:04:51 PM »

Agree Slogger... I had noted that early on also.  An obvious mistake on their part to allow that to get through. 
Slogger
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #78 on: July 23, 2008, 12:14:05 PM »

Yes Mare, agreed.  It had been noted.

The Theory is:  Shortly after the Family Group arrived in the parking lot, vdS' were notified.  MO, the "Meeting" broke up.  There was no need to tell JvdS and DK . . . they were on the spot; the participants of the "Meeting" scattered.  SK was not at the "Meeting;" therefore, he had to be contacted and told what to say.

MO:  It's more confirmation that a meeting took place, that what to say was discussed, because approximately 5 minutes they scattered, called SK and told him what to say.  The story had been concocted before they scattered.

Time is everything.

Constitution101    hillsdale.edu/constitution/
Courtesy is requested; Respect is Earned.
Pace Yourself, for the LongHaul.  MOs
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #79 on: July 23, 2008, 12:34:44 PM »

Yes Mare, agreed.  It had been noted.

The Theory is:  Shortly after the Family Group arrived in the parking lot, vdS' were notified.  MO, the "Meeting" broke up.  There was no need to tell JvdS and DK . . . they were on the spot; the participants of the "Meeting" scattered.  SK was not at the "Meeting;" therefore, he had to be contacted and told what to say.

MO:  It's more confirmation that a meeting took place, that what to say was discussed, because approximately 5 minutes they scattered, called SK and told him what to say.  The story had been concocted before they scattered.

Time is everything.

Slogger...how right you are!

They are such sorry excuses for human beings.

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.