March 29, 2024, 08:06:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #766 7/22 - 8/5/08  (Read 330097 times)
Slogger
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #80 on: July 23, 2008, 12:43:10 PM »

Additional proof could be the desperate attempt to change time, to push back the arrival of the Family Group to an earlier time.  It would be necessary to do this if there were proof of the 2:45 am call to SK.

Constitution101    hillsdale.edu/constitution/
Courtesy is requested; Respect is Earned.
Pace Yourself, for the LongHaul.  MOs
marebear
Scared Monkey

« Reply #81 on: July 23, 2008, 12:54:58 PM »

Additional proof could be the desperate attempt to change time, to push back the arrival of the Family Group to an earlier time.  It would be necessary to do this if there were proof of the 2:45 am call to SK.

I can understand doing this when you are crunched for time and in a "panic" but they must have seen how foolish it was later... but that's what lies do to you, they create a need for more and more until one is buried in them. 
Slogger
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #82 on: July 23, 2008, 01:06:27 PM »

Yes, I think they did panic; but, were able to cover up, later.

Slogger
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #83 on: July 23, 2008, 01:27:31 PM »

"My brother had told me that the father of Joran had told Joran that the police had come to their house. " (SK)

The father had told Joran.  He must have been talking in his sleep.  When PvdS came into view, it's reported that he had a phone with him. 

Slogger
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #84 on: July 23, 2008, 01:34:32 PM »

"The officers sount their horns and sirens for about five minutes before a man answers the door.  He is Joran's father, Paulus van der Sloot.  He has his cell phone in his hand."

[LOVING NATALEE, page 45]

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #85 on: July 23, 2008, 01:57:35 PM »

I have a question and I don't even know if anyone would know the answer.  Suppose that ALE did recover Natalee's body that day at the rocks.  Where is it?  They couldn't keep her all of this time in a coroner's drawer and they obvioulsy didn't return her to Beth and Dave.  Is there a pauper's cemetery or a Potter's Field in Aruba where ALE could bury someone and it wouldn't be noticed?  I have to think that ALE would be involving a minimal number of people in this coverup because they wouldn't want anyone to talk.  If it wasn't a Potter's Field, it would have to be in someone else's plot or a cremation.  Just a few more thoughts.
1.  J: Yes, that’s what I mean. So yeah, I got her and put her a bit near those mangroves. 11And I told him: ‘I’m sitting here. You have to come over here.’ And he lives alone, he! He does not like that shit. Sometimes he has a bitch. He fucks them, but he lives alone.near those

2. MARRIOTT BASIN tHE BODY IN THE BAG FRESH DEAD GIRL SECOND MOVE  EARLY HOURS they were being followed by camera man JMO Aruba Bay Video 24

3.Tim Miller
RED - SCARED MONKEYS
July 24, 2005

RED: There have been reports that a shallow grave was discovered in the area of Boca Tortuga, on the eastern part of the island. There are also reports that cell-phone calls made by Joran early in the morning came from a location on the eastern side of the island. It seems plausible that thisarea could yield more clues

TIM MILLER: We found a site that we feel as though was a possible gravesite. Our thoughts are that Natalee may have been buried in that hole for 1 or 2 days then moved. We have information that the cell phones were possibly being used in that area
http://scaredmonkeys.com/2005/07/24/interview-transcript-with-tim-miller-july-24th-2005/

4.or5 Art Wood interviewed a "Fransisco" twice as he was adamant that he helped bury Natalee with two others using a white PU. One of his friends worked at the Marriott and as you know there are other witnesses who say they saw Natalee placed in a tarp in a white pu at the Marriott. There is also that Fisherman that tells a very similar story and the details match up with Junior and what he saw a day later at the dump. The Fisherman mentioned something about only getting to that location in a ATV.

As you know this Fransisco was locked up almost immediately in a mental hospital after telling the ALE what he did,when Art Interviewed this man his friends said he was not crazy. Looking at all the witnesses this is the only Fransisco I see and a June 10th interview is interesting to say the least.

4 or5 Name: Elgen Fransisco Kock
Date: 10 June 2005
Pages: 1
Writer/Initiator: Fleur Tromp
Description: witness statement

Thursday, the GPR team scanned an area in the Arikok National Park where a shallow grave and duct tape with blonde hair were found. I picked up the first dog team at the airport and took them to the hotel. A new witness came forward who said he saw a female being dumped in the Aruba landfill two days after Natalee disappeared. Kevin went to the landfill and listened to what the witness had to say. The information was credible enough for us to search the landfill tomorrow. I appeared on MSNBC's ABRAMS REPORT tonight. They asked me questions about the GPR and Natalee's search. I also explained Rachel's disappearance.

Suppose that ALE did recover Natalee's body that day at the rocks.  Where is it?  They couldn't keep her all of this time in a coroner's drawer
Yes, on a metal table with something white on her like a sheet.

Who's Rachel?

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #86 on: July 23, 2008, 02:06:51 PM »

Rachel Cooke maybe?

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2006/11/10/michael-keith-moore-has-been-charged-with-the-murder-of-raclel-cooke/

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #87 on: July 23, 2008, 02:11:48 PM »

4.or5 Art Wood interviewed a "Fransisco" twice as he was adamant that he helped bury Natalee with two others using a white PU. One of his friends worked at the Marriott and as you know there are other witnesses who say they saw Natalee placed in a tarp in a white pu at the Marriott. There is also that Fisherman that tells a very similar story and the details match up with Junior and what he saw a day later at the dump. The Fisherman mentioned something about only getting to that location in a ATV.

As you know this Fransisco was locked up almost immediately in a mental hospital after telling the ALE what he did,when Art Interviewed this man his friends said he was not crazy. Looking at all the witnesses this is the only Fransisco I see and a June 10th interview is interesting to say the least.

Hello Blonde,

I don't mean to be argumentative, but I believe you may have the wrong "Fransisco" listed here.  The one you have listed was associated with VCS Carribean N.V. which is a security company.

The one I think you are referring to is Francisco Remigio Thiel who is listed as a fisherman and shows up on Grande's spreadsheet twice.  Once on June 5th, 2005 where he was interviewed on the same day as the two security guards.  As a matter of fact, he was interviewed in between the times the two SG's were interviewed. 

Mickey John at 10:30 interviewed by Clyde Burke
Abraham Jones at 10:55 interviewed by Clyde Burke
Francisco Remigio Thiel at 13:55 interviewed by Clyde Burke / Johny Erasmus
Abraham Jones again at 15:45 interviewed by Clyde Burke

I find that a little odd, but... 

He shows up on the spreadsheet a second time on June 8th and was interviewed by Dennis Jacobs and Juan Enrique Boezem.  I do not see a specific time for this interview.  The spreadsheet shows "indication of an area" as the association of this interview.

I think the "fisherman" and Francisco Remigio Thiel are one and the same.  I don't think there were two different people making that claim.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #88 on: July 23, 2008, 02:19:43 PM »

YES www.rachelcookesearch.org/arubasearch.html

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #89 on: July 23, 2008, 02:30:42 PM »

Hello Blonde,

I don't mean to be argumentative, but I believe you may have the wrong "Fransisco" listed here.  The one you have listed was associated with VCS Carribean N.V. which is a security company.

The one I think you are referring to is Francisco Remigio Thiel who is listed as a fisherman and shows up on Grande's spreadsheet twice.  Once on June 5th, 2005 where he was interviewed on the same day as the two security guards.  As a matter of fact, he was interviewed in between the times the two SG's were interviewed. 

Mickey John at 10:30 interviewed by Clyde Burke
Abraham Jones at 10:55 interviewed by Clyde Burke
Francisco Remigio Thiel at 13:55 interviewed by Clyde Burke / Johny Erasmus
Abraham Jones again at 15:45 interviewed by Clyde Burke

I find that a little odd, but... 

He shows up on the spreadsheet a second time on June 8th and was interviewed by Dennis Jacobs and Juan Enrique Boezem.  I do not see a specific time for this interview.  The spreadsheet shows "indication of an area" as the association of this interview.

I think the "fisherman" and Francisco Remigio Thiel are one and the same.  I don't think there were two different people making that claim.

Sorry I may ,I'm looking in my notes now 

I have it saved in my notes just like that with no link
Name: Francisco Remigio Thiel
Date: 05 June 2005 / 13:55
Pages: 5
Writer/Initiator: Clyde Burke & Johny Erasmus
Description: witness statement by a fisherman

Name: Elgen Fransisco Kock

« Last Edit: July 23, 2008, 02:45:18 PM by Blonde » Logged

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #90 on: July 23, 2008, 02:58:20 PM »

If this lucky little girl right here...

...did not have as strong character traits as she did, ALL OF IT

WOULD HAVE BEEN COMPLETELY SWEPT UNDER THE ARUBA RUG...

If she didn't have so many friends that loved her dearly...

If she didn't have a family that loved her to bits & would stop at nothing for answers...

We would have never heard another word about it.

ARUBA is a nightmare.

you are exactly right, sir.  that's why aruba supporters are working so hard to stain natalee and her family's name.  it's an exercise in futility, but their "blame the victim" strategy is the only thing they have.  eventually the truth will win.
dennisintn
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #91 on: July 23, 2008, 03:07:35 PM »

OT just one more example that illustrates many in Aruba don't know right from wrong. Is this so cool you want to put it on youtube for all the world to see the  cruel and seedy side? Next we will see the brothels on you tube......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TFYGF-vNIQ

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #92 on: July 23, 2008, 03:09:30 PM »

OT just one more example that illustrates many in Aruba don't know right from wrong. Is this so cool you want to put it on youtube for all the world to see the  cruel and seedy side? Next we will see the brothels on you tube......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaHLYM4HLdE

truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #93 on: July 23, 2008, 03:18:05 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaHLYM4HLdE

Disgusting place.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #94 on: July 23, 2008, 03:36:45 PM »

More that you won't see in the AHATA videos from Aruba:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9vFggJU3kE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-KGW3UUE6E

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGG4Lv_eG7w

LoRain
Scared Monkey

« Reply #95 on: July 23, 2008, 03:44:26 PM »

The 10th, is that when they found her in the rocks?
I believe so. It was when they announced to the world that one of the boys confessed and was leading them to the body.

That's also when Beth said she "buried Natalee in her heart".... Sad
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #96 on: July 23, 2008, 04:11:00 PM »

AMIGOE NEWS:

ARUBA

Nelson Oduber of Aruba says EVERYTHING IS

JUST GOING FINE IN ARUBA. Other people say cover-up?

http://tinyurl.com/5srm9n

Are you insured in Aruba?

http://tinyurl.com/5a35yz

OM of Aruba jails people for not paying fines.

Rape and murder is still okay, though.

http://tinyurl.com/64tej2

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #97 on: July 23, 2008, 04:38:43 PM »

DANA PRETZER TONIGHT

www.scaredmonkeysradio.com

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #98 on: July 23, 2008, 04:44:11 PM »

Mother Joran: Our live goes on

ORANJESTAD - The parents of Joran van der Sloot want to pick up the thread again. It says the mother, Anita van der Sloot,  We try life as good and as evil as it comes just as possible to tackle. We have more children, you know''

Anita van der Sloot looks excited. When pruning in the garden to retrieve them from the media that last week ample attention to the broadcast of Peter R. de Vries.

They told their son under the eye of hidden cameras in almost three years ago with the missing American girl Natalee Holloway on the beach in Aruba would have happened.

,, The media distort the facts and only one side of the story ever told. It is better not too much to say. Everything is still against our intentions explained,''says the mother of Joran.

Anita van der Sloot described the broadcast of De Vries in which her son told his father that an illegal mobile phone smuggled into the cell had, as "terrible." She regrets that she, her husband and Joran in the talk of Pauw and Witteman had taken their seats. ,, That was very stupid. That we should not do.''

After the broadcast Joran threw a glass of red wine in the face of Peter R. de Vries. Images of this came soon outwards.

'Bon gang'

It is a house that anyone on the Aruban island is content to have. The cheerful yellow-blue-red of the walls of Montanja 19 is under the burning hot tropical Sunday no sorrow, as it seems.

In the cosy quarter-messy lives Van der Sloot's family for almost 20 years. Among locals, other Dutch and Americans. None patserige enclave full of expats. No, the family is properly known as socially involved. They learned the native language: Papiamento, participates in everything. Joran brother was even be admired by an exuberant carnival. ,, Life goes on.''

The 'confession' of Joran van der Sloot in crime reporter Peter R. de Vries about the disappearance of Natalee Holloway and the subsequent questioning by police last Friday appears to have had little effect on the reputation of the family.

The parents of Joran his' gang bon "(good people) says L. da Silva for a Chinese-run supermarket. The men around him lurks in the local 'Balashi' and nodding assent.

,, Here in Aruba the people know the story of course, already much longer and better than in the Netherlands.''Friendly Anita van der Sloot is still on this Sunday afternoon convinced them that the people in any case nothing bad.

,, In the Netherlands, the story only much later a real role to play and that gives a distorted picture.''Perhaps they would still turn out to explain it all. ,, But so far we even say nothing because everything unilaterally by the media is told.''

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #99 on: July 23, 2008, 04:52:30 PM »

Johan - have you taken any recent trips to Den Doulder?   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.